8.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Oct 14, 2016
    Game looks amazing I would recomend to anybody even if you may not like shooters because its so much more! You can wield a variety of swords and guns. It is a reboot of a 90s pc game that blends the best of old genres on better hardware. Even the first game was great from 2013, this one just became a low key, goty possibly. So first off... Graphics are great! Very high fps! Funny, crudeGame looks amazing I would recomend to anybody even if you may not like shooters because its so much more! You can wield a variety of swords and guns. It is a reboot of a 90s pc game that blends the best of old genres on better hardware. Even the first game was great from 2013, this one just became a low key, goty possibly. So first off... Graphics are great! Very high fps! Funny, crude humor that most video games dont use! Demons! Rpg! Good music! Story is ok! Acting is good! Crafting! Variety of landscape! Unigue guns and weapons! Bright colors! Powers! 2-4 player Co-op! And best of all the gameplay is so fun and fluid, switching between favorites in your arsenal is very fast and combat is an over the top rampage that doesnt get boring or repetive. This is a fast paced, action-packed revenge mission with a badass protaganist. Lo Wang. Expand
  2. Oct 14, 2016
    Fantastic optimization. Excellent meat grinder, helps to relax after a hard day at work, just sit down and chop demons heads, with classic Wang jokes. The graphics are palin awesome. Love the special enemies and all the possible loadouts you can have, If you want to be Tanky or go for full on guns or melee.
  3. Oct 14, 2016
    Probably game of the year! Amazing visuals, incredible audio, solid story, ridiculous amount of weapons and gems. Optimization is really nice. Comparing to SW1 levels are much more open and none linear.
  4. Oct 14, 2016
    Mükemmel optimizasyona sahip olmak bi oyun için kafadan +5 puandır benim için Oynanış ve grafik için ise
    verebileceğim puan 3 naptı toplamda 8 ve gelelim hikaye ve vahşetlik tadına oda 2 puan. naptı 10 puan sonra çarpın 4 le 40 MHP nin 40. yılı kutlu olsun :D:D:D:D:D asdasdasdasd
  5. Oct 13, 2016
    my honest opinion of this game, it's superb, the level design, the gameplay, the music, all feels authentic and natural like i am inside a ninja movie from the 80s, the intro is great, flying wild hog are really quality developers and i recommend everyone who likes a shoot em up style with swords and guns to get this game, graphics are superb here, everything is brimming with life on themy honest opinion of this game, it's superb, the level design, the gameplay, the music, all feels authentic and natural like i am inside a ninja movie from the 80s, the intro is great, flying wild hog are really quality developers and i recommend everyone who likes a shoot em up style with swords and guns to get this game, graphics are superb here, everything is brimming with life on the scene, from the temples, the outside locations, this game is one of the few quality games we got this year the others are: doom, ROTR, Deus Ex, hopefully we get more devs like flying wild hog to give us quality games from now on. Expand
  6. Oct 14, 2016
    Great Game Thank you Flying Wild Hog 10 10 10 10 /Amazing optimization Amazing gameplay The best game of the year 2016 The best . I recomanded to buy this game to evryoane Guys its great game BUY IT NOW!!!!!
  7. Oct 17, 2016
    1. soundtrack, he is very good in the game
    2. good optimization, so many games published this year with poor optimization
    that I did not believe in miracles
    3. nice price.
    4. coop
  8. Oct 15, 2016
    It's just as good as I wanted! Enjoyable killing spree, rescuing the world with plain sense of humor. The best katana and chainsaw simulator that was ever made :)
  9. Oct 13, 2016
    O jogo está sensacional, recomendo demais!!!O jogo está sensacional, recomendo demais!!!O jogo está sensacional, recomendo demais!!!O jogo está sensacional, recomendo demais!!!O jogo está sensacional, recomendo demais!!!
  10. Oct 14, 2016
    Amazing Game.
    Hardcore but stll funny to play.
    hundreds of weapons katana and etc...
    Graphics has emprovements than previous game.
    Sound and music is good.
    Large maps to explore.
    Shooting is intersting.
    and more to say......
    I love him :)
  11. Oct 15, 2016
    The critics reviews are in:

"Two wangs up, way up' - Siskel and Ebert

"Two wangs up with a twist" - Blaine Edwards and Antwan Merriweather

"Makes you wanna wave your wang iin the air like you just don't care" - me
  12. Oct 14, 2016
    Shadow Warrior 2 is a really fun game that encourages you to play with style and speed. It is a game that you will want to play with a friend, although you don't necessarily have to.
    The story and character progression elements leave a lot to be desired, but the gameplay is executed well enough to make up for most of its shortcomings.
    I highly recommend this game for anyone looking for
    I highly recommend this game for anyone looking for an online co-op action game.
  13. Oct 14, 2016
    It's just as good as DOOM 2016 (and very similar combat) or maybe even better. Great optimization, great visuals and sounds, politically incorrect humour and dick jokes. Think Asian Duke Nukem. The main character Lo Wang is 30% hero and 70% wisecracking dickhead. Love it :D

Oh, and I really don't know why it's not full priced, because it's totally AAA quality.
  14. Oct 14, 2016
    So glad I got hold of some more Wang, and after some hands on action I can safely say this is well worth the purchase. Don't wait get Wang in your hands today.
  15. Oct 14, 2016
    Pros:
    - Combat is great. It's fast, brutal and fun. Lot's of weapons, upgrades and powers.
    - Graphics are pretty good and it runs grat even on older pcs Cons: - Story, characters, plot and dialoge. It's very crude. Lot's of dick jokes and nothing else really. - Levels seem very similar to each other, they are all variations on 2 or maybe 3 themes max. - Overcompliacted
    Pros:
    - Graphics are pretty good and it runs grat even on older pcs

Cons:
    - Overcompliacted crafting/upgrade system.

Overall is this game is mindless, oldchool fun. Reminds me of the latest Doom, just with less production value and more dick jokes.

16. Oct 18, 2016
    What would happen if you could mix Doom, Diablo, Duke Nukem and Borderlands in a blender? You would probably get something like this game.

I played the previous SW and it was a great game, but it was single-player only and had a more linear gameplay, now the game has changed a lot for good I think. Shadow Warrior 2 is a full action packed - fast paced game with nice graphics, classic

Shadow Warrior 2 is a full action packed - fast paced game with nice graphics, classic gameplay and lots of politically incorrect humor.

Combat is fun and fast, there are so many weapons to pick from, upgrades, tons of loot and even some talents you can use to improve your character.

The graphics look nice and even impressive at some points (like storms, I really liked that) also the game runs nicely.

It has a good soundtrack and price is really cool since this game has AAA quality!

Finally, the most important part to me is Co-op, it is amazing, really fun to play it with friends. I highly recommend SW2 to anyone looking for a co-op action game.

In general, this is the game very few were expecting but that everyone wants.
  17. Oct 15, 2016
    Excellent performance, excellent movement, excellent combat.

I'd imagine it'll get repetitive since there's a heavy emphasis on collecting loot, but I will enjoy this for a long time.
  18. Oct 18, 2016
    Great gameplay, great graphics, great music, great story, great world, great optimization,................. magnificent game.

Best FPS of last years.
  19. Oct 22, 2016
    This game is amazing, blood and gore and even a naked women swimming in the bathtub and start shooting at me, and the soundtrack is awesome as stan bush touching my heart out really great, and my god, this game optimized well in my computer and it rocks me, the price is too low and that's good and this game one of the best, i mean the bestest best really the best 10/10 for being the best
  20. Oct 16, 2016
    este juego lo tiene todo, cuando habia pasado una misión ni sabía que ya se habían pasado unos 40 minutos del juego, no te deja de entretener en ningun momento, GRACIAS POR SALVAR EL 2016 que fue un año lleno de mierdas de juegos
  21. Dec 10, 2016
    Dawno nie skończyłem żadnej gry :) brawo chlopaki udalo wam sie przykuc moja uwage dluzej niz na 4-5 godzin :)nie warto grac na niskich poziomach trudności :P
  22. ave
    Dec 31, 2018
    Since its inception, Shadow Warrior - as a close cousin of Duke Nukem 3D - always has the "touch" of an over-the-top (gameplay wise), non-sensical (narratively speaking) and self-conscious (inside jokes) video game.
    SW2 is all of that, plus a complete shift from linear missions to non-linear ones, combining procedural level generation and random enemy placement for maximum replayability - which is good on theory, but can be both a blessing (more play !) and a curse (will that game ever end ?)
    The good news is all that is built on top of a rock solid "gun" feel that can be customized to fit your playstyle using upgrades.
    A quick note on upgrade though, contrary to consumables, they tend to "stack up" so you might be tempted to sell them. Resist that temptation since money will not be an issue and instead wait until you have access to Crafting (so you can convert low level upgrades into higher level ones).
    Also, learn their different effects, how they can affect both your damage output and you "shooting flow" since at higher levels of difficulty they can really make a huge difference :)
    One quick tip for upgrades (that took me about 50 hours to "find") is the ability to use a filter to sort the upgrades by parameter ! (It's on the top right of any upgrade list). So instead of checking each upgrade entry, use the filters !
  23. Apr 12, 2017
    Shadow warrior 2 is an excellent game. It has good framerate even in 4k with max graphic and a great art style. Also it has some really dirty jokes and a funny story which isn’t too serious. The difficulty is really fair and even on the highest difficulty it is still greatly playable. The Soundtrack is fantastic and fits the game perfectly. The levels are generated random from handmadeShadow warrior 2 is an excellent game. It has good framerate even in 4k with max graphic and a great art style. Also it has some really dirty jokes and a funny story which isn’t too serious. The difficulty is really fair and even on the highest difficulty it is still greatly playable. The Soundtrack is fantastic and fits the game perfectly. The levels are generated random from handmade pieces, so it is a bit different every time you play it.
    In Conclusion: Shadow Warrior 2 is a great game with funny jokes and a good story.
  24. Oct 14, 2016
    The humor is not as good this time around, but everything else is better. Seriously, this is the kind of game we need in a sea of gritty Call of Duty clones.
  25. Oct 15, 2016
    amazing game, super fun co-op, I like co-op, good graphics, funny characters, best PC game in this year, I feel no wasted money for this game, this game much better than what I thought, good game, good version, 10/10 scores
  26. Oct 20, 2016
    Just made an acc for this game. Game is amazing i hear some bad things about the ending but i havent got there yet i. I am at about 5 hrs in and i can tell you killing wasnt so much fun ever before for real modern fpses should look up to this game i really dont even care about the ending or the story so much i just want more of wangs hilarious catchfrases and jokes and more of theJust made an acc for this game. Game is amazing i hear some bad things about the ending but i havent got there yet i. I am at about 5 hrs in and i can tell you killing wasnt so much fun ever before for real modern fpses should look up to this game i really dont even care about the ending or the story so much i just want more of wangs hilarious catchfrases and jokes and more of the fantastic and full of fun gameplay.10/10 Expand
  27. Oct 27, 2016
    This game along with Witcher 3: blood and wine is the greatest game of this year. Polish developers/designers restore my faith in humanity again, after so-called AAA games No man's sky, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided have chopped my Wang in pieces.

Anyway, this game is tons of fun, thanks to the great graphics, uncompromising performance, every bit of sarcasm by Wang, great control, fantastic weapon design, good open-worldify effort.

The game is not perfect though. The main story appears less immersive as its predecessor. The crafting system causes confusion.

Now I have just started my long wait for Shadow warrior 3. Hope Hoji could come back to life.
  28. Oct 14, 2016
    Game is simply amazing WAAAAY better than new doom. Graphics, music... And Tadeush the producent is so cute on youtube videos! CWP! for me game of the year!
  29. Oct 20, 2016
    Holy Crap. I did not see this one coming. Let's see here:

* Faster than DOOM 2016 (this is one FAST game) * Great optimization, after some tweaking I got 140-160fps with a 980Ti * Great controls and options menu, you can set it up just the way you want it * Tons of weapons, upgrades and things to collect and read * You can play it either as a shooter or as a melee game, or mix and
    Holy Crap. I did not see this one coming. Let's see here:

* Faster than DOOM 2016 (this is one FAST game)
    * Great optimization, after some tweaking I got 140-160fps with a 980Ti
    * Great controls and options menu, you can set it up just the way you want it
    * Tons of weapons, upgrades and things to collect and read
    * You can play it either as a shooter or as a melee game, or mix and match. Great fun
    * Semi open world with several mini-maps you can travel to. Great level design
    * RPG elements with different ways to customize your character
    * Wise-cracking humor which doesn't take itself seriously, at all. Actually refreshing
    * Feels like what Duke Nukem Forever should have been
    * No DRM. I repeat: NO DRM

It feels like they took the best parts from DOOM, Duke Nukem, Shadow Warrior and Border Lands and put it all in a big blender, the game is just a blast to play. Be sure to buy the game from either steam or gog and support the developers, they deserve it.

Please note: This game is FAST. You can play it at 60Hz but for the best experience I would recommend a +100Hz monitor and suitable GPU.

One caveat which could be improved in Shadow Warrior 3: Towards the end of the game some of the levels are too open and aimless and I don't see why I have to kill 200 bad guys when I just want to go and chat with my floating-robo-head-demon-friend. So in such cases I just snuck past the bad guys with the (somewhat overpowered) stealth skill, but then it feels like I'm playing the game wrong. So basically the writing and player motivation in some of the side-missions needs to be much tighter. I think they took the open-world thing too far, it's too open and too generic for the content that's in it. So for Shadow Warrior 3 they should either fill the open world with more things (NPC's, vendors, towns, secrets) or just scale it back a bit towards Shadow Warrior 1. The limitations of the current open world content became pretty apparent in the later half of the game.
  30. Oct 22, 2016
    This game is a shorter borderlands with a much more engaging combat engine. The co-op is great, the difficulty is pretty substantial with the latest patch, and the weapons vary in style and ability well enough to create a unique and fast paced combat experience.

Pros: Combat engine Overly destructive environment no 'best build' just do what you like fast paced excellent graphics

Pros:
    Combat engine
    Overly destructive environment
    no 'best build' just do what you like
    fast paced
    excellent graphics
    wide variety of difficulty, and replay-ability.

Cons:
    Short game
    load screens are a bit lengthy

Controversial:
    The level content, while repetitive, still holds its own especially against games like borderlands, diablo, and other RPGs and shooters. it's also very open world if you choose to explore it.

many people are torn about the jokes and storyline. It's dry, and about as standard as you can get. however, it's fitting a niche that I think the developers intended, and I think it helped to avoid making the game take itself too seriously.
  31. Nov 11, 2016
    Game is an absolute riot. Despite a minority of loud voices' ('official' reviewers) opinions of the humour in this game, it is just a game, and not meant to be taken seriously or as a deep philosophical social commentary, as a very small minority of people would lead you to believe. The vast majority of people who are playing this game right now absolutely love it, and the game needsGame is an absolute riot. Despite a minority of loud voices' ('official' reviewers) opinions of the humour in this game, it is just a game, and not meant to be taken seriously or as a deep philosophical social commentary, as a very small minority of people would lead you to believe. The vast majority of people who are playing this game right now absolutely love it, and the game needs better representation than it's getting from a few hypersensitive millenials who think an internet blog makes them a real journalist. Expand
  32. Oct 30, 2016
    Pure entertainment, must have for old-school players, if you loved quake, doom, wolfenstein you must buy it !!! CHEERS !!!
  33. Oct 30, 2016
    I found Shadow Warrior 2 to be a very fun game. Great gameplay, excellent animations, and just an overall Great Game.

8/10 Pros: • Great Animations, especially reloading on the guns, and when chopping enemies up with melee weapons • Great port, with excellent visuals • Great weather effects • Nice enemy AI, that will roll and strafe out the way to try to avoid your attacks,

Pros:

• Great port, with excellent visuals
    • Great weather effects
    • Nice enemy AI, that will roll and strafe out the way to try to avoid your attacks, even block some of your attacks

Cons:

• Music is hit and miss at times
    • Story is not very strong
    • On higher difficulties mobs can get spongy
  34. Dec 16, 2016
    The game looks beautiful, sounds beautiful, and best of all... the guns are just true beauty.
    Oh yea, also co-op brings this from a 9 to a 10.
    I need some more characters in this, so I'll just mention that the comedy is, well, very Polish.
  35. Dec 18, 2016
    After a successful first views eagerly waiting for the continuation and here it is. One of the best games in which I was given to play. The story is good does not belong to the high-flying but it is decent. Which can be expanded arsenmał quarter opponents in various ways that it can be an interesting way to modify advantage is also no upper limit to have tools destruction, although we haveAfter a successful first views eagerly waiting for the continuation and here it is. One of the best games in which I was given to play. The story is good does not belong to the high-flying but it is decent. Which can be expanded arsenmał quarter opponents in various ways that it can be an interesting way to modify advantage is also no upper limit to have tools destruction, although we have a limited number of slots in the wheel weapon selection, but you can always change it. Locations are beautiful, diverse, interesting and designed primarily are not small which is a big plus. Various opponents walczymi forever with the same kind of opponent. Ability to prefer their own style fighting game. The game also has the classic taste of accepting the mission in the game is designed so that it looks in the old games which is an interesting flavor. I would definitely recommend buying will remember it's worth the game offers a mode of cooperation. Expand
  36. Oct 18, 2016
    + Great humour
    + Impressive voice acting
    + Enjoyable combat + Wide variety of weapons and upgrades + Impressive visuals bar the human character models which are very poor in comparison + Fantastic reload animations + Just a ton of fun to play - Spotty performance, sometimes I had no issue maintaining 60fps minimum frame rate, other times I'd drop down to the low 40s for no
    + Great humour
    + Impressive voice acting
    + Enjoyable combat
    + Wide variety of weapons and upgrades
    + Fantastic reload animations
    + Just a ton of fun to play

- Spotty performance, sometimes I had no issue maintaining 60fps minimum frame rate, other times I'd drop down to the low 40s for no apparent reason, it was the exact same in Hard Reset so the devs seemingly haven't solved this issue over the years. Lowering visual settings did not elevate this problem. The later areas seem to run worse as well
    - Very easy, I played on normal which felt like easy and it only got easier and easier, I would highly suggest playing on at least hard if you want any challenge whatsoever
    - Guns sound very weak and flaccid
    - Awful human character models

Overall I highly recommend the game, I had a lot of fun playing it and it's worth the price of admission right now, saying that I would maybe wait a month or two as the devs are actively patching the game and it'll definitely be better (and cheaper) if you wait a little bit.
  37. Nov 17, 2016
    Great game, with lot's of low (I' mean very low dick jokes) humor - just like original! :) I'm loving it! Nice graphic - not great but ok like 9/10!, it allows to relax while killing tons of demons :) Kick ass and chew bubblegum or somthing like that ;) If you are looking intelligent nice FPS with some sense ... go somwhere else . But if you are looking for the great fun... it's game for you.
  38. Nov 8, 2016
    Pretty good game with a decent but not too high Price on Steam. Most fun in coop, singleplayer is okay-ish.

Good graphics
    smooth gameplay, runs perfect on max settings
    sadly you cannot cut through stuff like grass or spider webs or Trees which would be hella fun.

One Game of the 2016 released games which isn't total trash. Thanks for that.
  39. Nov 26, 2017
    A play-through of Shadow Warrior 2 was an unexpectedly exhilarating rush of fun an excitement. Not having experience with the first game of the series, I dove in with low expectations and no grudges, and I enjoyed every bit of it. The beginning is a little bland and the story may seem cheesy at first, but as you progress things pan out nicely. Lo Wang is at times annoying an offensive,A play-through of Shadow Warrior 2 was an unexpectedly exhilarating rush of fun an excitement. Not having experience with the first game of the series, I dove in with low expectations and no grudges, and I enjoyed every bit of it. The beginning is a little bland and the story may seem cheesy at first, but as you progress things pan out nicely. Lo Wang is at times annoying an offensive, but he still finds a way to be funny and move the plot along. Combat is very fun, fast paced, and open to where you can move about freely and kill according to your style. There are plenty of weapons, tons of upgrades, and a decent array of skills to take advantage of. I would have liked to see more offensive skills that aren't tied to melee, but swordplay is still satisfying. Overall I was impressed by many different aspects of the game, most importantly though would be the combat and graphics. Shadow Warrior 2 pumped up at 4K with max textures is a pleasure to look at and has a very unique art style. A few areas of improvement for the game could include better itemization and an expanded leveling system where you control more of your characters' attributes. Expand
  40. Nov 11, 2016
    I bought this game and played it in co-op with my friend because I was shocked how good this game is (based on user reviews). I have to say, this is the best co-op game I have played since Borderlands series, but I don't actually think it deserves a 9.
  41. Jan 22, 2017
    as great as i expected bloody fun and cool enemies,weapons
    graphics are descent did almost not see one bug and soundtrack is good
    only the humor is just sometimes funny and not always it is as fun then other moments but shadow warrior 2 still proves it can beat other full budget shooter games
  42. Dec 3, 2016
    Its not the usual sort of game I play, but it is short and sweet and a lot of fun. When Stan Bush music, started playing while fighting the final boss, it was an epic moment.

Overall a fun, over the top, not to be taken seriously shooter, guaranteed to give you some fun.
  43. Jan 30, 2019
    Nice oldschool shooter with pretty ironic asian humor. I also want to notice nice soundtrack.
  44. Sep 11, 2019
    По сути, Shadow Warrior 2 — обновленная версия первой части, только больше, с новыми картами, врагами, историей и кучей нового оружия! Мясорубка различных монстров и людишек! Крутая графика! И самое главное есть крутой кооперативный режим на 4 человека! С друзьями весело крошить нечисть разнообразным оружием, холодным и горячим!))По сути, Shadow Warrior 2 — обновленная версия первой части, только больше, с новыми картами, врагами, историей и кучей нового оружия! Мясорубка различных монстров и людишек! Крутая графика! И самое главное есть крутой кооперативный режим на 4 человека! С друзьями весело крошить нечисть разнообразным оружием, холодным и горячим!))
  45. May 15, 2018
    Sometimes u just wanna do some killin and this games perfect for that.Its so fun,so funny and just wild. So many weapons and ways to kill,plus CO OP YOU cant lose. Im always looking for people to play co op with so shoot me a Friend request and if you like having fun pick this up.
  46. May 19, 2017
    Shadow Warrior 2
    A great game with too much repeat
    Shadow Warrior 2 is a first person shooter slash hack and slash game where you play as lo Wang... The story starts with this girl getting possessed and her soul leaving her body and entering yours... so you have a girl in your head, and not in a good way.. You spend the rest of the game trying to reunite her soul with her possessed
    Shadow Warrior 2
    A great game with too much repeat
    so you have a girl in your head, and not in a good way..
    You spend the rest of the game trying to reunite her soul with her possessed body…
    The first half of this about 6 hour campaign if you stick to just the story, closer to 10 if you play around with side missions is pure joy…
    The most fun I’ve had in a game in a while…
    The levels here are pretty open, there’s platforming double jumps and climbing ledges, and everything feels extremely smooth and polished…
    The game is delivered through a hub area where you take on quests and sell items.. You then open your map, choose the mission location and teleport there…
    There’s a marker on the map for every mission with dots leading the way...
    And in these world are tons of enemies trying to kill you that you could ignore unless they’re tied to the objective or you can slice them up for drops and xp…
    There’s an insane amount of variety in weapons and upgrades to make your weapons feel unique….
    You can get both from enemy drops, shops, completing missions, and chests around the open maps…
    This amount of variety is a gift and a curse though because there’s so much choice that it feels almost paralyzing…
    Enemies are dropping all of these items constantly and you have so much to sift through that it feels overwhelming and I just started ignoring them since what I had was getting the job done…
    the mission design and world design overall is initially varied and well-designed fun to play through…
    but onto the 2nd half of the campaign… where you have to go back to levels you’ve already been to..
    and on top of that they throw in keycards where oh you get to a door and its locked, run back the way you came and kill the enemy holding it and then run all the way back here…
    I’ve never been a fan of replaying levels, and I never will be… shadow warrior 2 is no exception despite how fun and satisfying this combat is…
    it feels great going from katana, to gun with the tap of a button, pulling out a chainsaw or using your powers to pull spikes out of the ground
    On top of dropping upgrades and weapons, enemies also drop chi and health packs,
    And you can increase the drop rate, effectiveness along with other perks using the skill points you get from completing missions and leveling up…
    and you need this chi to pull these spikes up or blast overwhelming enemies back…
    And while the combat is fun, it’s not even my favorite part of the game..
    The writing, it’s hilarious, its sweet…
    it always keeps you waiting for the punchline, and I was laughing from start to finish at the banter between every character in the game…
    Combat banter is there too, but of course it starts repeating and gets old pretty quickly…
    The only other issue I had with this game aside from repeat levels, is a bug in the trials…
    after completing a trial it wouldn’t let me leave so I had to back out into the main menu… this caused me to lose the progress of an entire mission I completed because you have to save the game by crossing the path of a shrine… there is no auto save.. A little annoying... so I didn’t touch these trials beyond the first… which means I stayed away from the crafting system here..
    And again... the choices are overwhelming as it is, I didn’t need more choices…
    Shadow Warrior 2 is a blast to play through, one of the most enjoyable first person shooters in recent memory…
    I give Shadow Warrior 2
    an 8/10
  47. Apr 3, 2020
    Great game for DOOM/Wolfenstein fans. I had plenty of fun, the game offers a huge adrenaline and fast paced shooting/sword fighting. The landscape is amazing: from cyberpunk scenarios to hell! A worth choice to have plenty of fun and have some laugh.
  48. Aug 20, 2021
    Very good continuation of Shadow Warrior 2013. Nice RPG elements, nice fight rhythm. A bit too easy IMO :)
  49. Jun 14, 2017
    Juegazo de accion impresionante, si te gustan los shooter Old School y encima disfrutas con el looteo y la personalizacion de armas y demas, es tu juego. Frenetico hasta decir basta, decenas de armas y MUY variadas, con graficones, y te sacara unas cuantas carcajadas. ¿Que mas se puede pedir?
  50. Sep 24, 2017
    Beautiful graphics, great game mechanics, a little comedy within the characters but the game feels a little rushed. Many choices of weapons available which you can also purchase an upgrade for them.
    Wished this game lasted longer!
    You mess with the Lo, you get the Wang!
  51. Feb 20, 2022
    Очень драйвовый экшон, крутая стилистика, красивая графика, харизматичный главный герой.
    На побочных миссиях начинает надоедать репетативность и чувствуется, что карты довольно маленькие и коридоры узкие, но если пробегать только по сюжетке, то все отлично
  52. Apr 29, 2018
    Fun action game that has lots of cool loot to collect. Main missions are very enjoyable with funny dialogue throughout. Lots of side missions to play too which result in a great content filled game!
  53. May 21, 2018
    This game could have ben done better, specially on the story mode and, variety of levels and replayability on highest difficultys. But the game itself is very fun to play, the gunplay is good, the movements are great, skill and weapon upgrade system work nicely, allowing you to experiment with diferent combinations and when succefull you can rise the dificultys to insanity. Its a very funThis game could have ben done better, specially on the story mode and, variety of levels and replayability on highest difficultys. But the game itself is very fun to play, the gunplay is good, the movements are great, skill and weapon upgrade system work nicely, allowing you to experiment with diferent combinations and when succefull you can rise the dificultys to insanity. Its a very fun game, specially if you enjoy feeling like a bad ass ninja. The story i dont care too much, is wortless but i didn't chose this game at first becouse of that, i chose for gunplay and movements and all that.

What i really miss in this game, is a true replayability design, it has a bit of that with Orbs of masamune farming and upgrading weapons to insanity. But it lacks a few things that could have done this job better like a randomizer quests, more variations on locations, better prices for weapon upgrades.

Anyway, dont forget the sell price of the game, is not a full AAA title and thats why i can forgive the lack of a good storyline. If you dont care to much for storyline, and really like to kick some ass and enjoy upgrading weapons and skills and being statisfy just by the fact of being OP. Then this is your game.
  54. Oct 8, 2018
    this is very good game But I get this free season.
    But some own buy this I' think too expensive.
  55. Oct 2, 2019
    Shadow Warrior is one of the best shooters that released in 2016, simply put.

Shadow Warrior is one of the best shooters that released in 2016, simply put.

For starters, the game is one of the most well optimized titles from that year, I tested this with my 4690K and both my GTX 770 and 1070, and I could achieve more than 60 FPS with both setups and a decent image quality overall; the game scales well down to the minimum spec hardware, that's for sure, and then runs amazingly well on more powerful PCs.

Graphically it has all the options and settings that a proper PC game should have and are within the engine's specs, it even has HDR support (still not too common in 2016) and a new NVIDIA peripheral resolution rendering technique called Multi-res Shading, which makes the peripheral section of the screen to render at a lower resolution, thus giving us extra performance at no noticeable difference because it's on the peripheral region and our brains won't notice it as much as the things we're looking at directly. Clever, and it works really well, indeed.

When it comes to sound assets, I can't find any issues either, the game sounds great, most weapons have a different sound from each other, they sound like they're the real deal and they're meant to destroy our enemies into a million pieces, that's what we want, and the music is amazing too with some nice tracks now and then, especially for important moments like the boss fights.

Gameplay is where the game is at its best though, it's amazing, this is a very, very fast paced shooter where you'll be using the DASH key a lot, both in and out of combat, but it really shines in combat, it's like a dance of death and carnage if you manage to master the use of the dash key and its different movement combinations and aerial tricks you can perform. Also, just like it happens with DOOM, you need to keep switching weapons in a fight, to be able to deal with different types of enemies and their different elemental resistances. I've read some people complain about bullet-sponge enemies but I've finished the game on HARD and there's always a way to quickly deal with these so called "sponges" and that's by carrying a proper weapon with the correct element imbued to it, it's simple.

Furthermore, some people seem to not even use their CHI for anything but healing, that's wrong too, Chi powers can help you bring down some enemies, and even deal with groups in a more efficient way; the game is all about mastering all the ninja arts Lo Wang is capable of, and not just running around with a shotgun: it can be done but it's not what the whole game has to offer, so keep that in mind, it gets deeper than that, believe me.

Now, the controversial part of this game is clearly the LOOT system and its departure from the previous games, especially from the 2013 reboot of the series. This game has loot, like a Borderlands game but not to that extreme extent though, as in you won't be looting a gazillion weapons every level, like it happens in Borderlands, but you surely get a lot of upgrade items to insert in your weapons, armor, etc. Many of these are worthless at first and you should sell most of them, until you reach a point in the game where the forge is open to you and then you can fuse these items into higher quality ones.

But some people don't like this departure from the traditional, linear, design, that's alright but we have to keep in mind the previous title is also a very decent game on its own, a proper remake of a crazy first person shooter from the 90's. What Shadow Warrior 2 offers is more of that craziness but under a new less linear format, with free roam options and of course cooperative multiplayer, which are great additions to the original formula.

The gore and violence are increased a lot in this sequel too, and the special effects look amazing, this game has so much going on the screen at any given time, in combat, that it's amazing how well it runs. Also...some of the smoke and fog effects are one of the best I've ever seen for this type of game, especially for 2016, and even today.

My final verdict for this game is: if you like fast paced, old school style shooters with cheesy humor, over the top violence and cool looking enemies and absurdly over powered weapons...get this game, the price on release was just right for what this game offers (took me 30 hours to finish the game on Hard difficulty in single player, and then it has coop and New Game Plus too), and today is quite often on sale (it was even free in GOG at some point, if I remember correctly). It's worth the money for the amount of fun I've had and I'll keep having with it in the future, but it's not exactly the same as the previous title from 2013 as I mentioned.

Still, as a First Person Shooter fan, this game was one of my favorites for 2016, along with DOOM. A very solid 10 because it does a lot of things that other FPS don't, and then what the others do, Shadow Warrior 2 just...does quite well xD. As a fan of these types of games, for me it's a 10.
  56. May 31, 2020
    Really fun game

Satisfying melee and ranged combat
    Main character is funny
    Lots of loot
    Can be played in co op
  57. Nov 16, 2019
    Классный мясной шутер/рпг где ты играешь за японца с катаной пиздишь монстриков одновременно высирая смешные по мнению разрабов шутки. Хорошо оптимизированна, прикольная боевка, но цвета просто выедают глаза. 8
  58. Jul 31, 2021
    Shadow Warrior 2 (XSX) 7/7/21-7/30/21 100% Main Story 50% Side Missions 8/10 Stars

Way better than I expected it to be! It did get a bit repetitive, but it had just enough depth and a lot of well written dialogue. Lo Wang is a hired mercenary kind of guy who is contracted to rescue a damsel, only to screw it up and wind up with her stuck in his head. From there-the story takes some

Lo Wang is a hired mercenary kind of guy who is contracted to rescue a damsel, only to screw it up and wind up with her stuck in his head. From there-the story takes some turns and I had no idea what was going on for the last quarter of the game. Maybe it would be more clear if I had played the first entry in the series.

The dialogue was very well written, though, even when the story lost me. There are quite a few funny lines and Lo Wang is basically a shogun version of Deadpool, which worked well. Some of the jokes were a little eye-rolling or childish, but it had more hits than misses!

The combat is excellent, with tons of different melee weapons and guns. I found that you could salad-shred your way through most problems with just a sword, but it was nice to have the option for a cool gun as well. I do think that the amount of skills and upgrades might have been a bit much. It's not really the type of game that warrants stopping and figuring out what medallion has the best bonus. But that doesn't really detract much and by the end I didn't put much time into it.

The only major downside is that it is repetitive. You will revisit the same levels over and over and fight the same enemies or slightly different variations. It gets a bit boring even though the game is short. By the end I was running through the levels instead of stopping for each fight.

I would still recommend the game over all and it was an excellent Game Pass game. You'll finish it quickly and might not play it again, but it is definitely a good way to spend 8hrs or so!
  59. Feb 20, 2022
    Это шикарно. Пиздатый трешачок. Очень угорал со всего что происходит в игре, спасибо.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 61 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 13, 2017
    Lewd, crude, and possibly dangerous to know, Shadow Warriors 2 is nonetheless a rollicking first person shooter full of boomsticks and gibs.
  2. Dec 18, 2016
    Fun and frantic, but soon grows tiresome. [Issue#181, p.78]
  3. Dec 15, 2016
    Shadow Warrior 2 is amazing. The shift from linear to semi-open-world shooter hasn't hurt the game since the action remains constant and adheres to the classic shooter style over the more modern one. The multitude of new weapons gives the game some variety, even when taking artifacts into account, and the solid combat ties everything together into a very enjoyable package, whether you're going solo or cooperatively. It ranks up there with Doom as one of the best pure shooters of the year and one of the best timed exclusives on the PC in this genre.