8.0

1. AdrianVB
    Dec 18, 2009
    I played this game for about 2 weeks after release day, and the player count has been steadily falling. Any positive points I could give it are soon taken away when you realize the developers have no interest in keeping it alive. Sure the graphics are pretty and the space idea is neat, but the game has so little content that it basically killed itself. I also find it silly that it takes I played this game for about 2 weeks after release day, and the player count has been steadily falling. Any positive points I could give it are soon taken away when you realize the developers have no interest in keeping it alive. Sure the graphics are pretty and the space idea is neat, but the game has so little content that it basically killed itself. I also find it silly that it takes roughly 30 bullets to kill a person, while a melee can kill in one swipe. The community is also full of immature little kids and teamkillers. Expand
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    Shattered Horizon is a multi-player shooter that has lost its critical mass of players. The remaining experts will instantly ream any newcomers, and there isn't a single player campaign to practice, so the game is pretty much dead. My first impression was that Shattered Horizon should have been a Quake or Half-Life mod, and that I would rather be playing a Quake or Half-Life mod.
  3. Nov 5, 2011
    Windows 7 users beware, this is a totally useless program. I was looking forward to playing this, and it won't even play on my laptop! Worthless, and the game designers are quite aware most users are running Windows 7 and most are running 64bit! C'mon! I would give this trash a negative ZERO, but they just don't let you rate it that low. Most usually why steam had it on sale!

Mixed or average reviews - based on 30 Critic Reviews

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 19, 2011
    Thanks to it numerous upgrades, zero-g shooter is an excellent game nowadays. Pity that no one plays it any more. [June 2011]
  2. PC Games (Russia)
    Mar 21, 2011
    For all its achievements, Shattered Horizon is too small and limited to fall in love with. [Apr 2011, p.103]
  3. It's very thrilling for a short time, but the limited amount of weapons and levels will bring you back down to earth quite fast. It's still a dynamic and action-packed shooter with great graphics, but doesn't offer much in the long term.