7.1

1. RobbieJ.
    Jul 5, 2007
    Surprisingly a lot of fun! You get to swing around a very realistic Manhattan. Missions are selected from an overview map. When you've decided where you want to go, on your way there you'll get the chance to fight crime every once in a while. The missions are varied from fighting a helicopter to just fighting some bad guys. There is a lot of variety in the main missions as well Surprisingly a lot of fun! You get to swing around a very realistic Manhattan. Missions are selected from an overview map. When you've decided where you want to go, on your way there you'll get the chance to fight crime every once in a while. The missions are varied from fighting a helicopter to just fighting some bad guys. There is a lot of variety in the main missions as well as well with several open to you at one time. Get stuck on one and you'll have no problem finding another one to try instead. There are a lot of checkpoints too, so you'll rarely find yourself in a situation where you fight for a long time, lose in the second part of the battle and have to fight through all over again from the very beginning. Overall, very enjoyable. The game isn't without it's problems though. Some missions can be annoying, not letting you do them the way you'd like to. Others can be a little slow. But my biggest gripe with the game is it's framerate. Even on the SuperComputer Playstation 3 it doesn't run perfectly. The graphics are great, but there's no sense in rendering every single inanimate object in the room with dynamic shadowing, physics, and shading. This leaves the most simple of rooms like the Daily Bugle office chugging along slowly. But overall, a lot of fun to play if you like Spider-Man. There are a ton of swinging animations that will keep you entertained for HOURS!! Expand
  2. DavidM.
    May 29, 2007
    Spider-Man 3 is a brilliant PC game, but the consoles are FAR better
  3. RayF.
    Jun 8, 2007
    Terrible frame rates, even on highend systems. Bad PC port.
  4. TomK.
    May 31, 2007
    Great step forward from the first and second PC spider-man games (that based on movies).
  5. Aug 5, 2011
    Unbelievable game. Can't believe it has such a low score. Deserves a 10 for sure!. Amazing graphics and gameplay is FUN FUN FUN. I don't know what RayF was crying about, I have a mediocre gaming rig, and I run at 60fps all the time (vsync enabled). Even better if played with an xbox 360 controller. I created this account just to review this game!
  6. Mar 1, 2015
    It's a quite interesting game. The game follows the movie Spider Man 3 but with a few tweaks and a few characters from  Marvel world. The game has little camera, and a little stupid AI, but it is quite interesting and really worth playing.
  7. Oct 12, 2015
    This was actually the first open world Spiderman game I ever played and not Spiderman 2 like most people, maybe thats why I have a soft spot for this game. I played it on xbox 360 years ago when it was new and I loved it, I recently got it for the PC and I'm not sure if it's the same levels or gameplay since it has been nearly 10 years since I first finished this game, but I think it isThis was actually the first open world Spiderman game I ever played and not Spiderman 2 like most people, maybe thats why I have a soft spot for this game. I played it on xbox 360 years ago when it was new and I loved it, I recently got it for the PC and I'm not sure if it's the same levels or gameplay since it has been nearly 10 years since I first finished this game, but I think it is the same console version of the game since some missions seem familiar. Years ago I would have rated this game a 10 but now that I have been playing it again on PC version I will rate it an 8 just because the AI is very stupid, I remember it being better, that includes citizens just ignoring Spiderman or just acting akward most of the time. Besides that this game is one of the best Spiderman games out there highly recommended for any TRUE Spiderman fan. Expand

If you're up to it, this is certainly the best Spider-Man game that's graced a PC yet, even if it's also one of the toughest.
  2. The game is not only bigger, but also better in almost every way. The graphics, the animation, the lighting, and the overall storyline cohesion – the whole package is vastly improved.
  3. Spider-Man 3 doesn’t reinvent the Spider-Man games or action games in general. But it’s hard to beat the feeling of swinging across Times Square, free diving down, and then saving yourself at the last minute.