7.8

4. Co-op and multiplayer
    - - - Cons - - -
    1. Horrible Camera
    2. Only 6 same looking maps
    3. Deliver lumber,thats it.
    4. Controls and Interface are mess.
    5. Graphics and view distance are poor even on max settings.

Do you love to get stuck in mud? Then this hardcore simulator is for you.
  2. Aug 13, 2014
    There isn't much of a game, its really just 1 mode with 5 trucks on 5 maps with only 1 saved slot available, saving a 2nd game will over write the first one without warning. Each map only has one objective, carry logs to a lumber yard. Updates were promised almost 2 months ago and nothing has been delivered. This "game" is incomplete at best, price point should be around $12.00
  3. Jul 22, 2015
    This game is still in Alpha! This is not even Beta. Even more default FOV is 45! and on my 27" 1440p monitor looks terrible. Developers are lazy and don't do any dam thing Just look at the official forum and page. That is great idea for game, unfortunately game demo is in better state that official "release" :(
  4. Jun 30, 2016
    Не советую покупать. так как игра стоит на месте и не развивается, если бы не "мододелы" - о игре бы попросту забыли.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 15, 2014
    I have never grown fond of cars because almost nothing resembles being a car while standing next to Mercury Park Lane from the '59. And to drive Mercury Park Lane from the '59 in the 21st century is not exactly the most practical thing to do with your savings. However, I keep remembering our family Wartburg – a blue station wagon which clawed us through Podkrkonoší or Jeseníky, and that rusty beast did beat everything, weathered from fir branches and mudded from forest roads around Rejvíz. Why so many words? Because it is a must to enjoy the Spintires.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Sep 3, 2014
    Without a doubt Spintires is the best trucking game I've ever played. When muddy physics are combined with crappy vehicles, the outcome is truly unique. Spintires is a survival game, where you have to make do with big cars in a soft terrain. [Aug 2014]
  3. CD-Action
    Aug 25, 2014
    It targets a narrow group of gamers but does it expertly and engages them for hours, and even those who don’t know squat about off-road will be impressed by the visuals and physics provided by the game’s engine. [08/2014, p.59]