7.3

1. Mar 19, 2014
    It's a bit overrated I think, but if I have to rate the first 2 hours of gameplay only then I'll rate it 9, and I think that's what the reviewers did. The game is so funny but it becomes quite boring after visiting the doctor.
  2. Feb 6, 2014
    "Stick It" gets full points for story, animation and style. I did find some of the "avoid the gangsters" challenges a little tedious, annoying and repetitive at times. These were the only real gaming challenges where player skill was required to progress through the levels, the rest of the game is a puzzle to be solved and a story to be told. Took about two days of casual playing for me to"Stick It" gets full points for story, animation and style. I did find some of the "avoid the gangsters" challenges a little tedious, annoying and repetitive at times. These were the only real gaming challenges where player skill was required to progress through the levels, the rest of the game is a puzzle to be solved and a story to be told. Took about two days of casual playing for me to make it to the final level. Worth it just to revel in someone else's craziness. Collapse
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    The game is REALLY REALLY GOOD! no wait! not just good... its excellent! let's first talk about the disadvantages of playing this title... its short! i finished it in 4 and a half hours! it was so good, that i wanted it to last 4 months! this is the only one disadvantage i found out. Everything else is great. Voice acting, hand drawn graphics, controlling the hero, the unexpected eventesThe game is REALLY REALLY GOOD! no wait! not just good... its excellent! let's first talk about the disadvantages of playing this title... its short! i finished it in 4 and a half hours! it was so good, that i wanted it to last 4 months! this is the only one disadvantage i found out. Everything else is great. Voice acting, hand drawn graphics, controlling the hero, the unexpected eventes that take place in the game, humor (EVERYWHERE!), the music, everything is put together in an unbelieable way. Please note that i played the game using keyboard and mouse and.... i had no problem at all, while i heard that gamepad is more optimal way to play it. To finish this little review, i must admit that last time i had such good time, was back when i first played the first monkey island. i know these are two completely different games, but they both 'tasted SO GOOD' Expand
  4. Jan 15, 2014
    This game has such an unique style, just like good old point'n'click game, but with a little taste of a platformer. I can really tell that I never enjoyed such a great games after 2000 year, I think. It's just so good from the very start to the very end of it, it has soul, you feel it right there, while playing; everything made with love or maybe even made of it! Graphics, voices, music,This game has such an unique style, just like good old point'n'click game, but with a little taste of a platformer. I can really tell that I never enjoyed such a great games after 2000 year, I think. It's just so good from the very start to the very end of it, it has soul, you feel it right there, while playing; everything made with love or maybe even made of it! Graphics, voices, music, controls, humor, there's nothing I don't like. Beat the game using XBOX 360 Controller, it was really smooth and easy. I do recommend this one to beat through. But maybe actually there is a thing I wish were better, this game is quite short (like, four-five hours, I think), but it really isn't something that may lower its score for sure. This game really made me want to buy some more copies just to thank developers for the amazing work they've made there. Brilliant game. I wish there were some more like it around these days (sigh). Expand
  5. Aug 8, 2014
    The game has unique graphic that make this game so original. The world of this game is like paper and the main character can main reading other creature to solve this game.
  6. May 31, 2014
    Thoroughly enjoyable the entire way through. This is a game with tons of charm and style, but not without substance. Gameplay is a bit simplistic, but solving puzzles is very satisfying. The developers had some serious fun developing this game, and I had a blast playing through it.
  7. Oct 6, 2014
    Stick It To The Man is probably a tribute to Psychonauts. This game is an easy puzzle platformer, but the goofy humor and story is what makes it enjoyable. Excellent art and voice acting too.
  8. Jun 14, 2015
    A fabulously underrated gem which both restores faith in platformers, as well as games as an artistic medium. Small, yet bursting with creativity and style. Don't let this one slip by you.
  9. Dec 23, 2014
    Good:
    +Puzzles are fun and bizarre. If you like Monkey Island puzzles, you'll feel right at home here.
    +Art and visuals are really well-done. They do feel slightly reminiscent of Psychonauts, but the cardboard cutout look gives them a style all their own, and at times looks frighteningly realistic. +Music is catchy and effervescent, played by live musicians. Sounds very similar to
    Good:
    +Music is catchy and effervescent, played by live musicians. Sounds very similar to Grim Fandango.
    +There are some very funny, well-timed jokes, which is a hard thing to do in games.
    +Platforming physics are pretty solid and predictable.
    +Enjoyable world to play in.

Iffy:
    -It can be hard to select whose mind you want to be listening to at times.
    -"Stealth" parts with henchmen are OK for a while, but get tiresome, and in the last few levels, feel like they detract from the flow of the story and puzzles.
    -Sometimes the voice actors sound like they're ad libbing and the dialog comes out a bit too "bro speak."

Something you should know:
    -It's pretty much impossible to describe this game without referring to a Tim Schafer game. But I mean that in a good way.
  10. Feb 6, 2014

1. GameStar
    Sep 22, 2014
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. CD-Action
    Mar 5, 2014
    Easy puzzles resemble irrational conundrums from old point’n’click games and are accompanied by pop-cultural references and absurd humor. Turn a blind eye to subpar visuals and treat this game as a fun, undemanding break from serious titles. [03/2014, p.68]
  3. Jan 22, 2014
    Stick It To The Man is an unusual mix between a platform, an action and an adventure game, brilliantly blended together in an original product with a great art style.