7.2

1. Jan 17, 2018
    I started my adventure with SFV with pure hate. I bought PS4 version on release and it was utter crap. Almost 0 single player content with laggy online matches. I tried like 4-5 matches online, I had to wait for over 5 minutes to even find somebody online just to see that its unplayable and then I sold it back and thought I will never return to this game.
    Now almost 2 years passed and I
    Now almost 2 years passed and I bought it again, this time PC version, pre-arcade for 10 $ on some sale, and boy am I enjoying it! It is simply awesome, new story mode, tons of content, I usually play survival to hone my terrible skills and in the meantime game searches for opponents to ranked matches - cherry on the top, fluid online mode in which I struggle to get out of super bronze :D
    Oh and there are also some funny mods for PC like new stages, reskins for characters (well the nude ones are what make it worth the effort to download the whole mods;) etc.

Overall I have to say that its on the top of the fighting genre for me, and the list would be:

1. Street Fighter V/Mortal Kombat 2/Tekken 5/Mortal Kombat X/Street Fighter 2
    2. Mortal Kombat 3/Street Fighter 4/Mortal Kombat 9/Tekken 4/Tekken Tag Tournament 2/Street Fighter Alpha1,2,3/Tekken 7/Samurai Shodown 3,4/Body Blows 1,2/Street fighter vs Marvel series/MvC series/Fight Night Series//Street Fighter EX2-3
    3. Mortal Kombat 1/Tekken 6/Darkstalkers/King of Fighters serie/Body Blows Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom/X-men Children of atom/Virtua Fighter series/Soul Calibur Series/UFC/Dead or Alive/Killer Instinct/Battle Arena Tohsihnden series (id love remake of this badly :D)
    4. Others like dragon ball, guilty gear, old SNK games, and so on.
  2. Jan 20, 2018
    Another Street Fighter game to last for years. Like it or not, this is the biggest and the best fighting game on the planet. Deep fighting game mechanics and so many unique characters make this game an instant classic for any fighting game fan. With EVO just around the corner, the hype is only starting to build up. Shoryuken!!!
  3. Jan 16, 2018
    El juego quedo muy bien pulido para los que nos gustan este tipo de juegos, hoy en día uno de los mejores juegos de pelea a nivel competitivo, lo único malo es que si no pagas los seasson pass si es un poco tardado sacar los personajes y escenarios, así es esto se puede sacar jugando muchos youtubers tóxicos omiten esto, me gusto el detalle de elegir el tipo de modo arcadia con el detalleEl juego quedo muy bien pulido para los que nos gustan este tipo de juegos, hoy en día uno de los mejores juegos de pelea a nivel competitivo, lo único malo es que si no pagas los seasson pass si es un poco tardado sacar los personajes y escenarios, así es esto se puede sacar jugando muchos youtubers tóxicos omiten esto, me gusto el detalle de elegir el tipo de modo arcadia con el detalle de la música retro XD Expand
  4. Feb 9, 2018
    i was going to put 10 but i think something sfv arcade edition is litteraly lovely but the arcade was needed in the first versions. pd:better than tekkken and guilty gear Xrd

1. Mar 18, 2019
    Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is a shining star in the Street Fighter family. Everything about it feels refined, smooth, and it harkens back to a more concentrated fighting time where the bells and whistles of the fighting experience purely relied on characters and moves. It’s good, folks, especially on the PC.
  2. Jan 21, 2018
    With a slick new interface, fully featured online and offline modes, and every character released thus far--plus Sakura, the first fighter from Season 3 of its DLC--Street Fighter V feels like a complete package.
  3. Jan 19, 2018
    While it’s taken us nearly two years to get to the point where Street Fighter V probably should have been soon after it launched, in a way, seeing the game grow into what it’s become in Arcade Edition almost makes the experience just that much sweeter. The core of Capcom’s latest Street Fighter entry has always been great, but now, everything surrounding that core has finally reached an equal level of quality.