8.0

1. Oct 2, 2019
    Make no mistake, this is a true Lovecraftian cRPG experience. In every scene, every little item, every piece of dialogue you can see the love the team has put into making this game. Let's not forget about the music.

The logic behind the combat is also different than what we are used to. You are not expected to kill every enemy you come across. In fact, more often than not you are discouraged from fighting at all.Most of the time, you can just aim to survive long enough for an escape route to open in the combat arena and make a progressive escape. This gives you the same amount of experience you would get if you had beaten all the enemies. The only reward in killing everyone is a little bit more loot that you get in the end.

I already know that I will be playing the game again soon after I finish it. I cannot wait to see what would have happened if I played a different character and made different choices.

We definitely need more games like this.
  2. Oct 9, 2019
    One Of the Best Chtulhu rpg. Nice graphic, good music, great story and dialogs.
  3. Oct 7, 2019
    Fantastic art style, music and gameplay.

Lots of variations in character building and combat.

Simply the most detailed lovecraftian horror ever!
  4. Oct 4, 2019
    I was doing Whisperer in Darkness quest, came to give him ingredients and died, because i had not enough mind to resist its true form. 10 Lovecrafts of 10
  5. Nov 30, 2019
    This game is great. I know the team put a lot of effort i know their requirements not enough. And i appriciate they did this game. Thank you.
  6. Nov 30, 2019
    This game is soo good ı love it becuse it is my firs game ı am stard playing video games and this is super ı loved this game
  7. Jun 27, 2020
    this game is one of the best RPGs in 2019. if you love Fallout 1-2 you definitely gonna love this
  8. Dec 29, 2020
    A really dark and cool lovecraftian RPG with beautifully drawn graphics and some interesting companions. Loved the style and story.
    The combat isn't my favourite of the genre, but overall, I'm really happy with this game.
  9. Jul 23, 2020
    that's really good game. I had a really amazing time when i playing stygian.
  10. Dec 29, 2020
    The game is beautiful. Except for a few missing items, I liked it very much. It also made me very happy that it was a Turkish game.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 17 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 30, 2019
    If a steep difficulty curve, the promise of learning and juggling deep gameplay systems, and keeping a close eye trained on stats at all times sound right up your alley, or if you just want to be immersed in a well-made, atmospheric world, then Stygian is well worth checking out.
  2. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Dec 6, 2019
    The number of references to H.P. Lovecraft’s works and the fact that they are subtly woven into the main narrative and side-quests makes Stygian the most faithful lovecraftian game of recent years. [Issue#241, p.60]
  3. Dec 2, 2019
    Stygian is a masterful, and pretentious cRPG that bravely immerses you into the world of HP Lovecraft in the eeriest and non-linear level. It presents great storytelling influenced by writer’s diabolical cosmic horrors and at the same time, it is a fully-fledged fun turn-based RPG that lives up to the names of much more famous and expensive games in the genre.