8.0

1. Jul 19, 2013
    An super amazing adventure full of hysterical randomization with a moderately difficulty. What is not to like given SAWA is an indie game, it surpassed all my expectations.
  2. Jun 25, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's awesome. I somehow really like these small and simple indy games. They are good games for relaxing and playing every now and then. The random humor is great.
    [spoiler] I just got ambushed by unicorns. [/spoiler] You should try it. Especially for such a low price. You will have a buttload of fun.
  3. Dec 15, 2013
    I can't say enough about how amazing and hilarious this game is. The creator of this game brought nostalgic memories of an 8-bit platform with the right amount of randomization for my ADHD mind. It does not get boring and keeps me interested. I love the storyline and just was wowed by the creativity of this indie game. I hope someone gives this kid a chance at a real company.
  4. Dec 22, 2021
    A game that you'll definitely have a fun time with. With the cheap price tag, there's really not a reason to not give it a go. My only problem is unless you're a completionist after you beat it once, there's not really a reason to play it anymore after that.