5.3

1. May 16, 2019
    Game has nice visuals,There the fun ends.Although a novel idea for a game its really grindy and gets repetitive really fast.And i mean really fast.Did i mention grindy?I grinded an axe, a polearm, a whet stone,a unicorn horn and all 3 horns of a triceratops with all that grind.
  2. May 26, 2019
    This game is absolute trash and requires only the IQ of a shoe to be able to play. Fashion shows? The endless grind? I'd rather watch paint dry.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

A resource management game that’s easy to pick up and doesn’t take a lot of thought to play, but unfortunately lacks depth and becomes stale after a minimal amount of time spent with it.
  2. May 31, 2019
    For Swag and Sorcery barely qualifies as a game. I don’t know what it is, an elaborate practical joke, shovelware cash grab, or experiment gone wrong. I urge gamers to stay away from it, don’t go down the same dark hole I did. And I implore its developers, all developers really, to learn from these mistakes. This is the exact lack of interaction that makes games bad. This is the recipe for failure, and in the future, it should be used as a road map of precisely what not to do in game design.
  3. May 24, 2019
    Swag and Sorcery flirts with both micro managing and idle mechanics without excelling at either. While it’s initially engaging, its main gameplay becomes stale quickly leading to a grindfest where the reward is more grinding. You'll eventually encounter overwhelming enemies and bosses that require more grinding, but little to do while you wait for your heroes to return from their journey.