7.4

1. Apr 7, 2018
    Fun game. A bit different from the previous SAO in that it's primarily gun-based fighting. Inventory management could be a bit better. Also upgrading your stats to meet the requirements for new skills and weapons a little awkward. I play primarily with an Xbox controller and the controls take a little getting used to. I've played the game about 10 hours so far.
  2. Apr 29, 2018
    After the great game that was Hollow Realization, they took a chance with a completely different direction trying to cash in on a Destiny/PSO2 style game and it just doesn't work, so many bugs and issues that it becomes a chore to play sometimes, some of those bugs are serious and notorious such as being unable to move occasionally and the only way to fix is an ALT + F4.

The

The introduction and tutorials take so long, just cut scene - explanation and flavor text...go to a different character and repeat and it takes so long. Also, the Glocken map is so poorly constructed that it is a proverbial maze and it'll confuse new players, especially when looking for specific areas/characters to talk too.

The missions themselves are poorly constructed often making little sense, especially early on when you first get Basalt Joe and his team wanted to attack your group, usually this is very early in the games progress and your characters average level will be significantly lower than his team.

The game is so poorly optimised for PC, with the control method just being plain bad. You would think the mouse/keyboard controls would be better suited, but its just a chore. So many important features in FPS such as changing over-the-shoulder views for instance are missing, cover system is also non-existent which makes boss fights more like dark souls that a SAO game.

For a shooting game, its more about being highly mobile than anything, especially during boss fights where they can easily one shot you, your AI partners are terrible and reviving them often will cause a wipe, the AI in general is pretty bad.

Honestly, don't mess with the SAO games Bandai - Hollow Realization was your crowning glory, that needs to be your standard....this is a serious step backwards.
  3. May 1, 2018
    I’m not going to lie, I really enjoyed this game, except for some aspects I’m going to mention.
    -The graphics: I really don’t think this used all the potential of UE4, since the game is optimized for “old” devices and I have a new graphic card, I don’t like the way some characters are displayed in low-render resolution.
    -the load screens: the game is FULL whit load screens, or at least
    -the load screens: the game is FULL whit load screens, or at least that’s what you’ll think at the beginning. When you advance more in the game, there won’t be that much. This is because the same reason the other problem, but this one can’t be fixed, it’s “easy” to add 2K/4K-optimized graphics, but reducing the amount of screens for one device to another is impossible, basically because the entire game would change.

That problems apart, I really enjoyed this game and the new DLC, but it REALLY has a lot of story and text, what I think is maybe the best thing of the game, but if you’re not so fan of reading that much (there’s really A LOT of text) you won’t probably like it the way I did.

-graphics: 9
    -quality of the graphics: 6
    -gameplay: 8
    -durability: 10
    -secondary missions: 10
    -story: 7-9 (depends on what you like)
    -optimization: 7
    -quality-price: 7
    -specs requirements: Low
    -Variety: 9
    -Tutorial: 6 (to long, some parts were difficult to understand what you needed to do)
    -Multiplayer: 7 (it’s a pain to search for a match)

—extra aspects—

Excellent character customization
    Lots of variety (weapons, gameplay, etc. The aesthetic is always FPS)
    Freedom
    Special events
    HUGE store and weapon types
    Big map

–what to change in face to the future
    -optimization
    -loading screens
    -matchmaking & rooms
    -tutorial

Thanks for reading, Sergio.
  4. Apr 2, 2018
    Will say it shortly, cos this soap does not even deserve more: Take PSO2, cut everything, divide what's left into small parts, add this parts as DLCs, do not optimise, do not work with game engine at all, make things boring and you will have $67.99 "worth" game named Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet...
    Tbh, just look at this image and then look at system requirements, that are enough to play ARK:SE on Ultra, game with fully interactable world and Photorealistic graphics... And this outdated soap really requires such machine.... ... ...
    It's not about graphics or about PC specs as such, it's just a regular Math. and Physics, as example: you will not purchase 80th VW Golf for 2013 BelAZ 75710 price, especially when that VW Golf consumes the same amount of fuel as Belaz, especially when that VW does not even have doors and have bald tires ? No ? Same here... But if Yes, then I advise you to turn to a psychologist...
    ...
    If someone like or even agree with scam like this, then enjoy, but such crap should not even exist on PC... But remember that by encouraging such projects as SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET, you are ruining the game industry and Fair Play in digital marketing, so do not be surprised if in near future there will be more games like MEA and NMS, and if more developers will try to do same what Activision and EA tried to do...

This is not even F2P level game and not even Student dev. quality... 10 low quality Ports from 10
  5. Feb 28, 2019
    I think that this **** have the most ****tiest hud, the ****tiest commands, the ****tiest game play and the ****tiest combat system.

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Mar 30, 2018
    This world favors guns and blasters (and rather rare laser swords), so the combat system is quite unusual for the genre: it plays more like anime-styled Destiny or The Division than traditional JRPG. Which is good, because fights make for the most of gameplay in Fatal Bullet. [Issue#228, p.58]
  2. Mar 22, 2018
    Fans of Sword Art Online will really appreciate this little gem, while people not familiar with it should watch the anime first.
  3. Mar 20, 2018
    At the very least, Gun Gale Online could have been a world worth exploring. But no, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet offers nothing to keep you but freely gives more than enough to make you wish you had the time you spent playing it back.