5.6

1. TysonW.
    Apr 1, 2004
    I love this game totaly worth buying.
  2. CoreyC.
    Jun 4, 2004
    I think its pretty good and cool under ground tunnels and hk airstrikes and getting into tricky places r pretty good.
  3. AlonG.
    Jan 28, 2004
    This game has an awesome online playing mode it's just like tribes 2 no missions just play with real people or practice by yourself and you can create your own servers.
  4. AllanH.
    Jul 26, 2005
    Loved the terminators there vission wasnt to bad loved the guns its like its realy happening its my favorite game ever i realy liked the canyon i always went as skynet in the canyon then went to the mountains,hided then fired.
  5. RaulJ.
    Dec 20, 2003
    If you really want realistic graphics, I recommend buying Ati Readeon 9800 pro graphics card.
  6. BombMarley
    Dec 3, 2003
    Great but needs heavy work. modding would be nice.
  7. Nighttrain
    Nov 29, 2003
    This installment lacks: detail in the enivorments, non-retarded AI at times and flamethowers! I mean how can you not talk WWII in the pacific and not talk flamethowers! On the up side there are a few decent tidbits to enhance gameplay... this is good but not the medal of honor that i am used to.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. A sim of Arnie’s election campaign would be more entertaining.
  2. PC Gamer
    Playing alone with bots is unbearable - the AI players run into walls and can't aim for squat. [Apr 2004, p.74]
  3. If just one copy of Terminator 3 gets bought anywhere in the world, then I have failed as both a game reviewer and a member of the human race...Hollow lifeless dreck.