6.6

1. Nov 14, 2020
    The effects and music are great, but it's just Tetris. I like playing it but the lack of single player modes is sad. That adventure just has 5 levels then you have the Metamorphosis Level and that's it , this should be like 50 at least. There was a ???? in adventure mode so I thought something was gone me a new set of levels, but nope it is just the art and music.... very disappointing.
  2. Sep 5, 2020
    Never forget, never forgive!

#BoycottEnhance
    #FUnrealEngine
    #Source2ForLife
    #FTencent
  3. Apr 1, 2020
    I'm not sure how anyone with a heart and an interest in puzzle games could not fall in love with this game.

It's the best Tetris ever made. Tetris never needs to be remade again after this.
  4. Mar 24, 2020
    A mediocre version of Tetris on a mediocre launcher... wha t a combination...
  5. Mar 3, 2020
    While I was watching the end credits, someone in the other room started playing the Talking Heads, and I sighed. There is a lot of mediocre music in this game, and a lot of crappy contemporary pop. The levels that are instrumental and minimal, such as the wonderfully sputtering "kaleidoscope," can be transcendent. But they're a clear minority, which makes the game ultimately a disappointment.
  6. Feb 11, 2020
    visually stunning game. Tetris to it's fullest
    every fan of tetris should at least have a shot at this title.
    So easy to just zone out, enjoy the sparkly effects and music and get down for a night of blocks!
  7. Feb 11, 2020
    The absolute best iteration of Tetris.
    The soundtrack blends so well with the visuals.
    And there are extra modes as well that add twists to the game.
  8. Dec 27, 2019
    It's still the same plain old tetris I've been playing since the mid-80s. VR adds crap flying around you while you play it, and they took away the classic tetris music, but the gameplay is still just plain old tetris. No multiplayer. No different modes. Not worth the full $40. I paid $20 and still feel a little ripped off.
  9. Dec 21, 2019
    Amazing experience for puzzle lovers.
    Im loving it!!!! It realy brautfull images and souds
  10. Dec 1, 2019
    If you're not playing this in VR on a well-equipped PC and with a solid pair of earbuds on, you completely missed the point.
  11. Nov 16, 2019
    Its a masterpiece but it needs dlc to make it better. Please add dlc on this game, developers. Please. Add multiplayer as well.
  12. Oct 29, 2019
    Meh. Just Tetris with some nice fireworks and music. It could be nice game for everyone beat with normal tetris...
  13. Sep 16, 2019
    Just an amazing experience i really enjoy playng y will recommend this to every one i know
  14. Aug 26, 2019
    Who would have thought that a 35-year-old game would pair so well with very mediocre music?
  15. Aug 21, 2019
    I have been waiting for this game to come out on PC after seeing gameplay on PS4. And boy was I not disappointed when it was finally released. It was even better than what we saw on the PS4. This is a simple game of Tetris with special effects, but once you use your headphones and play in a dark immersive environment, you would be able to truly appreciate how fantastic this game is. I knowI have been waiting for this game to come out on PC after seeing gameplay on PS4. And boy was I not disappointed when it was finally released. It was even better than what we saw on the PS4. This is a simple game of Tetris with special effects, but once you use your headphones and play in a dark immersive environment, you would be able to truly appreciate how fantastic this game is. I know so many people hate the fact that it is an Epic exclusive, but for those of us in Nigeria, it only means that we are getting the game with regional pricing which is a huge discount. Thank you Epic for realising that some of the gamers live outside the US and Europe. Expand
  16. Aug 12, 2019
    Same simple mechanics as the tetris game which makes it so special with additional entertainment features, beautiful soundtrack and amazing and engaging visual effects.
  17. Jul 30, 2019
    Best Tetris Game
    Diverse steps Beautiful music I fell in love with this game.
  18. Jul 28, 2019
    It's just a typical tetris game with some flashy effects. I don't get what's so special about it.
  19. Jul 28, 2019
    one of my best tetris experience! those effects are breath taking and the relaxing mode gameplay is addictive!
  20. Jul 28, 2019
    Well the controls suffer from being ported to the PC.
    If you try to use mouse ... it feels like your moving underwater its so sluggish and you cant turn up the mouse speed in settings.
    Keyboard have a ... unintuitive set of controls not what you would guess nor is it ergonomic And then did not manage to try it out with with a controller since it did not support the one i owned, big
    Well the controls suffer from being ported to the PC.

And then did not manage to try it out with with a controller since it did not support the one i owned, big brand but its very old by now.

The demand on speed in controls is huge try running a race car with your feet instead of your hands and see how that FEELS.
    Sure give someone 20 years and maybe they can learn to use feet if they start young enough ...

The sound is very VERY good, recommend it on easy as a audio experience worth doing.
    Its almost a amazing game but they didnt try hard enough when porting it might be great on PS 4
  21. Jul 27, 2019
    As someone who regularly plays the original on the NES/SNES I have to say this was a huge disappointment. Game pieces don't turn like they normally do, so you have to reprogram your brain , L shapes in particular are annoying. The play-field is also too small making up 1/4th the original size. I also don't like that blocks don't lock in place easily. You'll find piece slide after youAs someone who regularly plays the original on the NES/SNES I have to say this was a huge disappointment. Game pieces don't turn like they normally do, so you have to reprogram your brain , L shapes in particular are annoying. The play-field is also too small making up 1/4th the original size. I also don't like that blocks don't lock in place easily. You'll find piece slide after you "think" you've placed them. Also where is the 2-player gameplay? Yep, this is a solo adventure. The whole things feels like it was designed to be a projected background at a rave party, which is fine but honestly it gets annoying after awhile. As a casual game fine buy it, but if you're serious about Tetris just save your money and keep playing the NES/SNES version. Expand
  22. Jul 27, 2019
    Wonderful game no complaints at all beautiful soundtrack nice effects everything is just wonderful
    I noticed that some **** *cough Judyhassva* complained about color coding well you can set it to classic rather than customized in settings protip dont post review before you sniff around the game settings for something you might dislike
  23. Jul 26, 2019
    I always thought Tetris was one of the best if not the best videogame ever, mechanically is perfect.

With this version it goes to my top 3 or even top 1, it could be one of the best experiences I have enjoyed in my gamer life. I have been always been grateful to Tetsuya Mizuguchi for REZ, but Tetris Effect is even better.
  24. Jul 26, 2019

Universal acclaim - based on 11 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 29, 2019
    A euphoric, almost religious game, and one that will make you wonder what you've been doing playing other games.
  2. Aug 8, 2019
    Tetris Effect is a magical experience that you really need to witness to believe. Featuring over thirty stages, unlockable content, and a wide range of challenges with their own leaderboards, it’s also the most complete Tetris experience to date. There’s endless replay value here for fans of the classic puzzle formula and virtual reality is the cherry on top.
  3. Jul 31, 2019
    Tetris Effect reflects the classic puzzle game through a particle filled kaleidoscope, putting players into a mesmerizing trance with its unique presentation, alongside classic gameplay. Its price point might jolt you back to reality, though.