7.5

1. Sep 24, 2020
    Very nice sense of humour. Stereotypic races shown very funny. Often I laughed out loud. Especially from Dwarf voiceover. "Dont stand so close to meh". Warhammer and russian references could be seen and I like it too.
    Very nice anf funny RPG game.
  2. Sep 19, 2020
    The game is rushed, full of bugs that force you to restart it.
    The quality of the environment and (limited) gameplay are typical of a low budget game, while the price is exaggerated. The English translation is amateur, very iffy; way worse than the English of my review. And that also affects judgment a lot, because it's a game full of humor and there's no such humor in English.
  3. Nov 12, 2020
    Epic game. It's not too long and not too short for the price paid, with funny classical roles and interesting mechanic in combat

Mixed or average reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 28, 2020
    Believe it or not, I actually had to force myself to stop playing The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos to be able to sit down and write this review. It’s been a long time since I’ve found a great turn-based tactical game with unapologetically authentic writing that I seriously didn’t want to move onto other games.
  2. Oct 12, 2020
    The biggest problem with The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos — aside from it desperately needing a ruthless editor to excise some of the weaker jokes — is that this approach to parodying the tropes of RPGs has been done many times over the years, and often better. The deliberate and sometimes genuinely challenging combat seems at odds with the tone and pace of the game, but The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos can be entertaining for those with a high tolerance for unfiltered humor in indiscriminate quantities.
  3. Oct 8, 2020
    The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is a turn-based dungeon crawler released by developed Artefacts Studio and publisher Dear Villagers. As a party of questionable adventures explores the dungeon, they run into a multitude of opportunities for jokes and puns. The Combat is fun, while the animations, voice acting, and music are great, but the humor may not be for everyone.