7.4

1. Oct 23, 2014
    A game with a lot of positive aspects, it's dificult to say all the good things this game have, but it is a good mixture of fight game and an adventure game!
  2. Oct 23, 2014
    It's actually shockingly nice. You don't get to see that from most video game adaptations of shows and movies. Solid combat system, decent attack animations, it looks pretty good, and I never really got bored of it. Granted, it's a bit short, but what time I had with it was good. Good game, Platinum.
  3. Oct 26, 2014
    A very fair price for this game and I played it 19h. Totally worth it. But I have to say that this Game could be better... for example add Multiplayer
  4. Oct 24, 2014
    The fanboys attack again.

If you're a big fan of the Airbender thing, you can find some enjoyment. For everyone else stay away, just a average-mediocre game.
  5. Oct 22, 2014
    I felt that I needed to make this short pros and cons review just because of how much I disagreed with Gamespot's and IGN's review scores. This opinion is based on the fact that I have beaten the entire game in one sitting (~3.5-4.5 hours) and played a decent amount of the probending, which is unlocked after you have beaten the game.

Pros: +Feels like a Platinum game gameplay wise

Pros:
    +Feels like a Platinum game gameplay wise
    +Great for Korra fans and character action game fans
    +Runs at a constant 60 fps with no dips (AMD FX-4300 & AMD HD 7850)
    +Great voiceacting
    +Art style in game and in cinematics is nice
    +Cool final boss albeit not a real Korra villan
    +All 4 elements have a specific time in which they are used
    +Probending is a lot of fun
    +Difficulty (normal) feels good, not too easy but certainly not too hard, looking forward to playing it on extreme
    +Counters can be a high risk high reward on certain enemies

Cons:
    -More times than not counters do way too much damage
    -Enemies sometimes have a tendency to wait turns and attack
    -Cannot fluently combo different elemental attacks with each other
    -Story isn't up to Korra standards
    -Only three real boss battles in the game
    -Not much replayability because you seem to unlock mostly every item just one time through
    -Naga segments are a chore and are unnecessary
    -The platforming is awkward and there is way too much of it
    -Repetitive enemies and mostly bland locations (Somewhat understandable due to the $15 price and time in development)

On a scale of 1-10, Final Score: 6.8/10 (Good)

Final Verdict: Buy it if you are a fan of character action games, are a Platinum game fan, or are a Korra fan. Wait until it goes slightly on sale (~33-50% off) if you don't consider yourself either of those things. I do consider this a game many can enjoy, it just depends on how much you are willing to pay for it.
  6. Oct 22, 2014
    This game proves how "trustworthy" some game reviewing sites can be, yes, I am looking at you Gamespot and IGN who gave the game a 3 and a 4 respectively.

Firstly, this is a budget game and costs 15$ and secondly, the game is pure fun. It has great combat and amazing moves to unlock, sure it can be difficult, but as well as rewarding. The graphics are nice and the story is there to be there. It is a beat em up game, it doesn't have to rely on story to be good.

All in all, Legend of Korra is a great game and I felt super excited when I played it. The game deserves and 8/10 but I'm giving it a 10 to support future releases and to shut the mouth of this "awesome reviewers" out there.
  7. Oct 22, 2014
    For a Legend Of Korra game, I am rather happy with it. It's a short, but awesome story that takes place between seasons 2-3, and isn't something that is vital to the storyline within the series (so don't worry about not understanding the series if you don't want to get the game).

The animations and styles are rather nice, and even outdo other games that cost a lot more. If you are a fan of Avatar, I do recommend getting this game.
  8. Oct 22, 2014
    Not much content, uninspiring story, no localization for other languages and lack of some essential features such as a mini-map, but yet the best burning/smashing/freezing/slicing/punching experience that you can have for 15$.

Although Korra is a unpolished game, the fun and challenging combat have made of my 15$ a great investment.
  9. Oct 25, 2014
    This game is actually good. It's simply fun. Nothing to hard about the game. I hate how people keep bashing it, I'd recommend this game if you want to play something fresh
  10. Dec 29, 2014
    As a fan of the series, this purchase was instant, a no-brainer for me. I also knew that if anyone were to make a capable, enjoyable, challenging experience being bender, Platinum were the ones to do it.

Concerning the game play, I was no disappointed. The combat is fun, engaging, challenging when it needs to be, ramping up to a point where you feel powerful, but not invincible. My dream of playing a bender has been realized.

What makes the world of Avatar, Korra's world, so appealing however, is the story and characters. This is where things are severely lacking. Sure, you get Korra, but where are her friends? Mako? Bolin? Asami?

For $15, you get some excellent game play, replay-ability for collecting and challenge, and the Pro-bending tournament once you complete the story once, with a passable lackluster story. What I wish, however, is that this was a $40-50 product with content to match.
  11. Oct 21, 2014
    its a $15 game not $60
    as a $15 game i will give it 8/10
    It's fun to play
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  12. Oct 24, 2014
    Boring gameplay you literally pressing one button in the begging, and then...nothing change actually. Boring story (nothing to write about that) and freaking Runner Style levels.
    Really shocked about that game, in the first time PG disappointed me.
  13. Feb 18, 2015
    legend of korra is a very average and mixed game in my opinion. it's not an awful game. but not a good game too

things i did liked: awesome cutscenes great combat. however felt repetitive. 80% of the voice acting was great. controls are responsive. things i hated: graphics lacking many things. even that's supposed to be a cartooned game. the minigames are very dull. the story

things i did liked:
    awesome cutscenes
    great combat. however felt repetitive.
    80% of the voice acting was great.
    controls are responsive.

things i hated:
    graphics lacking many things. even that's supposed to be a cartooned game.
    the minigames are very dull.
    the story is kinda fine. but sometimes doesn't explained right.
    uninspired map design.
    very linear.
    item store is bad.

the fact this game is at 15$ dollars. and that's fine by me. it can be fun. but overall. like i said. VERY average.
  14. Oct 22, 2014
    PROS:
    Avatar universe Combat Fun Get your powers back fairly quickly Combo's
    CONS: Cliche losing powers Temple Naga Run Slightly jumpy cut-scenes (They're not that bad) If you're a fan of the TV show, like myself, then i recommend playing this. It doesn't really have much sway on the TV
    PROS:
    Avatar universe Combat Fun Get your powers back fairly quickly Combo's
    CONS:

If you're a fan of the TV show, like myself, then i recommend playing this. It doesn't really have much sway on the TV show. but if, again like me, you have ever wanted to kick ass whilst bending then this certainly does that.
    The game has received some pretty bad scores and i can see it isn't a 10/10 game but it isn't as bad as some critics have been saying. i'm only on chapter 7, but I've already got my bending back so i'm happy! Mixing the bending together feels pretty awesome mid combat and buying the new moves for your bending is nice - Especially when you play the next level and let off a massive combo you just bought.
    The game has flaws such as it's not very well optimised for PC - i can't change my resolution as it causes my monitor to lose signal. The cut scenes can seem a little bit jumpy at points. Not to mention the most annoying Video game cliche ever of suddenly losing all your powers at the beginning and fighting to earn them back. but i can successfully say after 1 hour i have it all back (the cliche still annoys me.)
    Ultimately i'd say if you're a fan buy this, it's cheap. If you like button mashing games, this also has lots of that, then I think you'll like this short entrance into the universe. If you're not over the top on either this universe or button mashing fighting then perhaps just wait for a sale.
  15. Oct 22, 2014
    From the first hour or so of play that I've had with the game I am very satisfied with many of the features that they put into the game. My favorite thing that I noticed right away is that they used the same voice actors as the T.V. series which I found brought great realism to the game. The one thing I will say right off the bat is that yes it is a $15 dollar game and not someFrom the first hour or so of play that I've had with the game I am very satisfied with many of the features that they put into the game. My favorite thing that I noticed right away is that they used the same voice actors as the T.V. series which I found brought great realism to the game. The one thing I will say right off the bat is that yes it is a $15 dollar game and not some multimillion dollar blockbuster game. The game I feel is aimed towards the tween/teen age group however even as someone in my 20's who is a huge fan of the series I was very pleased with how entertaining it was. The art style used fit very well into the world and storyline used in the show. Some of my issues with it so far are the camera controls with the keyboard and mouse are a little frustrating at times, it does not focus on the ideal area within combat and movement but not so much that it makes it unplayable. The games bosses that I have faced so far provided a bit of a challenge and actually killed me a few times but I was able to learn different was to beat them before I got frustrated with having to replay each part. I am not far enough yet to really explore the different move combos but it looks like the game offers a decent amount of variety as you level your skills up. Overall I was very happy with many of the aspects of the game and am looking forward to seeing what the rest of the game has! I am giving this a 10 because as with several other people reviewing I want there to be more games in the Korra universe and am hoping that good reviews will allow this. In terms of game play I'd give it a 8 because of some of the difficulties with the camera control and support for the keyboard and mouse. Worth the $15. Expand
  16. Oct 22, 2014
    It is a solid game for 15$, which does not mean that it is sub-par. On the contrary it is as very good third person action game. Again the scores from the pros are indicative of the abysmal situation that the gaming journos are in nowadays.
  17. Oct 24, 2014
    Faithful to the series, fun combat, good challenge on higher difficulty,Pro bending,$15.
    Cant really go wrong with this purchase it was 100% worth it.
  18. Nov 21, 2014
    This game left me disapointed, the animation looks like it was made in ms paint, the story and gameplay aren't so great either, but the worst for me was you couldn't change the key bindings. Awful.
  19. Apr 16, 2020
    The Legend of Korra is a catastrophic disappointment, an original adaptation of a license that gives for much more than this insipid, repetitive, boring and (fortunately) short game.

*STORY*: The plot of this original story takes place between the second and third season of the series, in which Korra is opposed by a "chi-blocker", Hundun, who strips Korra of her skills of bending and she must recover it.

It's a very poor story because there is no story. Come on, we put a very bad villain who's bad because he likes to be bad and that's it.
    This is not the level of scriptwriting one expects from this license.

*GAMEPLAY*: Boring and repetitive with functional combos, but shattered by a defense system that doesn't work.

*GRAFICS*: The best thing about this game and also not something that stands out. Graphically acceptable and artistically repetitive, but acceptable due to its similarity to the original animation.

*SOUND: The soundtrack is a joke and the sound effects are very repetitive and not very well worked.

*INNOVATION*: The Legend of Korra destroys everything that animated series adaptations like Naruto or Dragon Ball have done correctly.
  20. Mar 3, 2018
    Game: The Legend of Korra
    Genre: Action
    Developer: Platinum Games Publisher: Activision System: Steam (PC) Year of Release: 2014 Length of Playthrough: 6 Hours Total Score: 57/100 Value Score: 5.7/10 • Story: 4/10 • Characters: 4/10 • GamePlay: 6/10 • Graphics: 7/10 • Sound: 8/10 • Music: 7/10 • Length: 3/10 • Replay Value: 3/10 • Player Value: 5/10 Pros +Combat is
    Game: The Legend of Korra

• Music: 7/10
    • Length: 3/10
    • Replay Value: 3/10
    • Player Value: 5/10

Pros
    +Combat is fun with all the Chi, bending, skills, counters, etc.
    +Faithful to the cartoon series as far as what is shown in the game
    +Multiple difficulty modes
    +Can revisit levels to travel to paths that you could not before unless you progress through the game

Cons
    -Storyline lacks soul, very boring and pointless when compared to the cartoon's story
    -More than half of the main characters do not make an appearance at all but are mentioned only
    -Enemy characters are bland and there are multiples via different colors of the same enemy
    -Boss battles are repetitive and can be more annoying than anything
    -Naga levels feel like a chore and are a unnecessary addition to the game
    -Main villains feel like they should be a one episode side story villain than anything major
    -Battles at later in the game feel like they are endless and a chore
    -If you use a item and then leave a stage without finishing it, despite the game telling you unsaved progress will not be saved, you still lose items and lose anything you gained in a level
    -Game is very short - some levels are a few min however one or two stages are super long
    -Costume variety for Korra is poor
  21. Dec 3, 2014
    The Legend of Korra has a fighting system that has adequate depth, so that a 5-hour game can move on it. Unfortunately that means that Platinum, Games have lowered their standards, as the game fails to give some form of entertainment or excitement. It's a very short game with a few ideas, tolerable technical aspect that is comfortably using some older gen standards and it costs 15 Euros.The Legend of Korra has a fighting system that has adequate depth, so that a 5-hour game can move on it. Unfortunately that means that Platinum, Games have lowered their standards, as the game fails to give some form of entertainment or excitement. It's a very short game with a few ideas, tolerable technical aspect that is comfortably using some older gen standards and it costs 15 Euros. Because of the price, we can recommend it to the fans of the TV series, the genre or of Platinum Games, but nothing more. Expand
  22. Oct 23, 2014
    Good and solid game, enjojable and fun to play, it could be better on graphics (like Arksys Guilty Gear Xrd or Cyberconnect2 Naruto's saga), but is ok, is nice.

The bad on this game, is very short and has a small number of different enemies, but, hey its only a 15$ game, so it worth.
  23. Oct 25, 2014
    I'm a big fan of the show so I got the game asap;

+ Graphics are good. + Animations and effects are decent. + Voice acting is decent. + Has it's original story anc cutscenes. + Nice combat system. - Camera in this game sucks rectum meat. - Some of the challanges needed to proceed are **** joke. It's too hard. - You fight so many, I mean SO MANY of the same enemies over and over
    I'm a big fan of the show so I got the game asap;

+ Graphics are good.
    + Animations and effects are decent.
    + Voice acting is decent.
    + Has it's original story anc cutscenes.
    + Nice combat system.

- Camera in this game sucks rectum meat.
    - Some of the challanges needed to proceed are **** joke. It's too hard.
    - You fight so many, I mean SO MANY of the same enemies over and over again.

Overall not bad. Definely must try for the fans of the show. Otherwise I don't think you will go till the end.
  24. Feb 12, 2015
    The Avatar series is one of my favorite shows of all time. Sadly, this game is one of my least favorites of all time. Here's why.

FEATURES Game is really short. 8 Chapters each beatable in about 20 minutes or so. Most of the game is about going back and earning the best medals through each chapter, which is hard because the medal is an average score overall medals earned in the

FEATURES

Game is really short. 8 Chapters each beatable in about 20 minutes or so. Most of the game is about going back and earning the best medals through each chapter, which is hard because the medal is an average score overall medals earned in the chapter.

The game is comprised of 2 modes. Standard beat'em up levels and Temple Runner races. There's also a "Pro-Bending" mode after you beat the game once but after beating the game twice I didn't really feel like playing it. There are segments in the main game mode that give you a gist of what it is and it's not really all that fun. There are Naga races inbetween missions that are like something you would find in a Mobile App Runner game. You run straight, and hit left/right/jump. It's really feels like it's just there to fill space. I was really hoping for more than just a linear beat-em-up with short Naga races inbetween as filler content.

There is a shop where you spend Spirit Tokens on equipables/consumables and moves for each style of bending. The shop is small, though. About 10 talismans total, with 2-3 moves per bending style and a handful of consumables. There's also Korra's Room, which is just a menu screen to change outfits. Most outfits are just reskins of the same outfit. 2 of the 5 outfits you have to unlock via a secret code.

COMBAT

The combat is "Press X/Left-Click 'X' amount of times then Y/Right-Click 'X' amount of times." Charging X/Y builds your Spirit which allow for more powerful attacks. You also can time blocks for quick counter attacks that use QTE segments. Stronger enemies can also counter, which brings up another QTE for you to counter their counter. Overall the gameplay feels smooth and the animations are pretty sweet. If you're expecting something high grade you'll be sadly disappointed as the combat in this game is really bare bones button mashing with well timed blocks/dodges. While dodging all attacks go through you as well, so you don't even really need to move out of the way when you dodge.

You attack with Fire, Earth, Wind and Water. Fire is the worst out of the 4 and is poorly represented in this game. Mostly close ranged attacks, and nearly every attack somehow never wants to hit your target. Water is the first one you get, and is mostly long ranged quick attacks with medium range heavy attacks. Earth is slow burst damage and is easily the hardest hitting element at your disposal, but it's slowness makes it a double edged sword leaving you open to attacks during your combos. Air is the most powerful element as it has mostly AOE attacks with a crap ton of crowd control. Simply put, as soon as you get air everything dies.

At the very end of the game you unlock the Avatar state which slowly charges (very slowly) over time. Once you activate it you become unkillable and deal massive damage to everything. It lasts for about 20 seconds but that's more than enough time to destroy everything except for the final boss which seems to be resistant to everything you throw at it.

Every other boss in the game is a Mecha-Tank. They're more like minibosses actually. There's one segment where you fight a big spirit instead of a tank, but it's pretty much the same thing. The only real boss is the last boss and he is a giant HP pool with unblockable attacks and AoE's. You don't really learn anything about him other than that The Avatar destroyed his body in a past life and he wants revenge.

STORY

The story is really lackluster as well. It's basically Korra, and Ginora as Navi, then the Main Villain. It's really disappointing that they didn't feel the need to have more of the characters from the show in the game. Makko and Bolin make a short appearance at the beginning and have 2 or 3 lines of dialog but that's about it. You don't see any other characters from the show besides Korra and Ginora through 99% of the game. Sadly, Ginora isn't played by the same actor from the show either, although she does a decent job at trying to imitate her.

The animated cutscenes are colorful, but they are choppy. Sometimes it looks like a short slideshow. It's not bad but it doesn't compare to the Animated Series at all. Voice acting is good at least. The only one who talks through nearly all the cutscenes is Korra so don't expect much dialog. I think some sound clips are actually from the show itself, I could be wrong though.

GRAPHICS

The graphics feel like they are a PS2 or GCN game from the 1st generation of games. The textures are really bland and the level design is linear as you can get. Some textures even look so poor it seems like they are from a PSX game. The levels are nearly all a straight line with some offshoots that lead to chests with nothing useful in them. They just give you more experience/cash.

OVERALL

Overall I was disappointed in the end but the ride was pretty fun. The whole game kind of felt like one big tutorial. Once you get the 4 elements to bend it's pretty much over about an hour later.

I'll probably get a few more hours out of it. If you're a fan of the show or you just want a quick beat-em-up game to kill a few hours then it's worth the fifteen clams. You'd probably be better off waiting for it to go on a sale, though. It's a budget title and the end result really shows that Activision/Nick didn't want to spend any real money to produce this game.
  25. Apr 17, 2015
    This game is not bad for 10$,it may looks poor and play boring,but if you play it in a 1-2hour, its be good.I recomend you to not trust critics and think by you own.
  26. Oct 29, 2014
    The only reason I'm not giving this game 10/10 is because of its length; it's agonizingly short for such a great game! I fell in love with series all over again after playing this.
    I couldn't believe the visuals of this game! Anyone who's ever thought of being Korra just as she's seen in the TV Series should have (and definitely play) this game.
    One of the best games to come to PC this
    One of the best games to come to PC this year for sure!
  27. Oct 29, 2014
    Great game experience for Legend of Korra fans.And this game costs 15$ why not to buy this game and don't have fun when beating enemies up?But,this game too short...And the game budget very short too(Sry for my english)
  28. Nov 14, 2014
    Registered just to write a good mini-review about this game:

The Legend of Korra isn't a game with an in-depth story, it also doesn't need that really, for $15. I liked the game, really just loved it. Normally, I don't play games twice except for GTA. Well, this game, for some reason I started a new game and just played it for 2 hours straight, didn't care that I already played it. It
    Registered just to write a good mini-review about this game:

I liked the game, really just loved it. Normally, I don't play games twice except for GTA. Well, this game, for some reason I started a new game and just played it for 2 hours straight, didn't care that I already played it. It just feels so good and the combat is so fun.

I'd recommend it to any fan over the series, or to any fan of beat 'em ups. Crazy what you get actually for just $15, better than your average FPS for $60 (Not specifically talking about Call of Duty).

So well, I hope there will be more games, I loved it and I encourage everybody that is thinking about buying it, just buy it!

Explanation for the score:
    - Could've been better, but for $15 it's okay.
    - No game is perfect, therefore no 10.
  29. Jun 14, 2015
    For the fifteen dollar price you'll more than get your moneys worth of fun if you're a fan of the show. If not you'll most likely not care much for it unless you're a huge beat em' up enthusiast.
  30. Mar 1, 2015
    The graphics are great, the Beat 'em up style of fighting is fluid and challenging, and the changes in pace are thoughtful. The difficulty quickly rises in this game, as the game itself isn't very long. It makes up for length in unlockable difficulties and new, also unlockable, purchasable abilities and increased animation.This game, at first, can be disappointing to the hardcore gamersThe graphics are great, the Beat 'em up style of fighting is fluid and challenging, and the changes in pace are thoughtful. The difficulty quickly rises in this game, as the game itself isn't very long. It makes up for length in unlockable difficulties and new, also unlockable, purchasable abilities and increased animation.This game, at first, can be disappointing to the hardcore gamers who expect Call of Duty graphics, and to Korra fans expecting only perfection, but as you continue it becomes one of the most fun games that can be replayed over and over again.

The fighting allows for creativity, and freedom, and it never stays the same throughout the game. You get new abilities, new combos, etc. It never gets old.

You feel like Korra, as you're playing this, too! The animation of Korra in this game is very, VERY well done. As you dodge and flip, she hops slightly in smooth transition. Every footstep and movement is made to be realistic. You will hear footsteps only if her foot hits the ground, whereas in other games, the footsteps start even if their foot stops short of the ground, which I have always found to be a flaw in other games. Her also hair flows properly, and her stand-still animations are characteristic.

the story, which takes place in between book 2 and book 3 of the original series, is so-so and slightly lopsided. It can come off as corny due to the not-as-great-as-the-series voice acting, but becomes more properly defined as you continue. There are some holes, if you follow the series. But it's not bad, just slightly 'off'.

This game, minor flaws aside, is amazing. The flaws that one may come across are easily overlooked, and the game just continues to get better and better, even when you already completed the story.

Extreme Difficulty is like playing a whole new game. It's unbelievably hard, but once you adjust, it's doable.

This game is addictive, a 'whirlwind' of fighting. It challenges your reflexes more than some games do today.

It may be low-budget, but this game is a perfect, enjoyable tribute to the Korra series and its fandom.

I love, love, LOVE this game. I take back all doubts that I had about it. Once you play and stop comparing it to high budget games, it's one of the best low-budget games ever. Avatar games have never failed me, and I'm happy to see that Korra is the same.

I'm very thankful for it, and I recommend it to anyone, age ten+, who enjoys the series. The combat system is very complicated, and may not be the most suitable for children under the age of ten.
  31. Jul 6, 2015
    I think this game could be done much better. In some parts it gets really boring and unfortunately also annoying. Maintain your combos? 30 combos? How am I supposed to do that?
    I don't find that mini game enjoyable at all, it's just another temple-run-like game which makes me feel really annoyed! You better not expect much from this game.
  32. Nov 30, 2015
    I love both shows to death, and this game did it's job of bringing out a little excitement in me for about 5 hours. It is a classic fighting game, where you get that rush of feeling like an all powerful being in the avatar state. That being said, it is rather short, some of the controls were a tad bit annoying (I couldn't get some combo's to work), and there wasn't a story basically. TheI love both shows to death, and this game did it's job of bringing out a little excitement in me for about 5 hours. It is a classic fighting game, where you get that rush of feeling like an all powerful being in the avatar state. That being said, it is rather short, some of the controls were a tad bit annoying (I couldn't get some combo's to work), and there wasn't a story basically. The show has the potential to be made into an AMAZING RPG, and this was not it, but it did what it set out to do, and is a fun little game with a surprising amount of challenge. Also pro bending is a little addicting. If it was fleshed out more, would make a fun little online game or something, but as it is, it's a little plain. They had the right voice actors, which evoked a bit of emotion in the handful of 10 second cut-scenes. I got it on sale for 3 something dollars and it is absolutely worth that, but I'd say don't buy above $5. Expand
  33. Oct 22, 2016
    Surprisingly good. Very short but sweet story. Very good for the low price but certainly not worth more than that. Great combat system and some very hard stages. Graphics are pleasant and the animations are smooth. A variety of upgrades and costumes are unlockable.

Don't come in with high expectations and you will be amazed. Come in with high expectations and you will be sorely disappointed. You get what you pay for; and for this price it's fine.
  34. Aug 31, 2017
    + Original graphics - just like playing anime
    + Simple and atmospheric normal and combo attacks
    + Short movies from time to time

- Poor story
    - Too less different enemy types
    - Too short - at about 4h of gameplay
    - Visible world limitations - open places without possibility to walk there

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Feb 7, 2015
    Without Activision at the helm and its policy on licensed games – done too quickly and too cheap – it could have been an epic adventure. [01/2015, p.80]
  2. Dec 3, 2014
    While the story campaign is woefully short and there are very few gameplay modes, the controls and locations are quite pleasant.
  3. The Legend of Korra Game is a unfortunate game. Game has a big potential but we have to play a unfinished game. It’s a fun but buggy game. You will find Legend of Korra both pain and pleasure.