7.4

1. Oct 23, 2014
    A game with a lot of positive aspects, it's dificult to say all the good things this game have, but it is a good mixture of fight game and an adventure game!
  2. Oct 23, 2014
    It's actually shockingly nice. You don't get to see that from most video game adaptations of shows and movies. Solid combat system, decent attack animations, it looks pretty good, and I never really got bored of it. Granted, it's a bit short, but what time I had with it was good. Good game, Platinum.
  3. Oct 26, 2014
    A very fair price for this game and I played it 19h. Totally worth it. But I have to say that this Game could be better... for example add Multiplayer
  4. Oct 22, 2014
    This game proves how "trustworthy" some game reviewing sites can be, yes, I am looking at you Gamespot and IGN who gave the game a 3 and a 4 respectively.

Firstly, this is a budget game and costs 15$ and secondly, the game is pure fun. It has great combat and amazing moves to unlock, sure it can be difficult, but as well as rewarding. The graphics are nice and the story is there to be there. It is a beat em up game, it doesn't have to rely on story to be good.

All in all, Legend of Korra is a great game and I felt super excited when I played it. The game deserves and 8/10 but I'm giving it a 10 to support future releases and to shut the mouth of this "awesome reviewers" out there.
  5. Oct 22, 2014
    For a Legend Of Korra game, I am rather happy with it. It's a short, but awesome story that takes place between seasons 2-3, and isn't something that is vital to the storyline within the series (so don't worry about not understanding the series if you don't want to get the game).

The animations and styles are rather nice, and even outdo other games that cost a lot more. If you are a fan of Avatar, I do recommend getting this game.
  6. Oct 22, 2014
    Not much content, uninspiring story, no localization for other languages and lack of some essential features such as a mini-map, but yet the best burning/smashing/freezing/slicing/punching experience that you can have for 15$.

Although Korra is a unpolished game, the fun and challenging combat have made of my 15$ a great investment.
  7. Oct 25, 2014
    This game is actually good. It's simply fun. Nothing to hard about the game. I hate how people keep bashing it, I'd recommend this game if you want to play something fresh
  8. Dec 29, 2014
    As a fan of the series, this purchase was instant, a no-brainer for me. I also knew that if anyone were to make a capable, enjoyable, challenging experience being bender, Platinum were the ones to do it.

Concerning the game play, I was no disappointed. The combat is fun, engaging, challenging when it needs to be, ramping up to a point where you feel powerful, but not invincible. My dream of playing a bender has been realized.

What makes the world of Avatar, Korra's world, so appealing however, is the story and characters. This is where things are severely lacking. Sure, you get Korra, but where are her friends? Mako? Bolin? Asami?

For $15, you get some excellent game play, replay-ability for collecting and challenge, and the Pro-bending tournament once you complete the story once, with a passable lackluster story. What I wish, however, is that this was a $40-50 product with content to match.
  9. Oct 21, 2014
    its a $15 game not $60
    as a $15 game i will give it 8/10
    It's fun to play
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  10. Oct 22, 2014
    PROS:
    Avatar universe Combat Fun Get your powers back fairly quickly Combo's
    CONS: Cliche losing powers Temple Naga Run Slightly jumpy cut-scenes (They're not that bad) If you're a fan of the TV show, like myself, then i recommend playing this. It doesn't really have much sway on the TV
    PROS:
    Avatar universe Combat Fun Get your powers back fairly quickly Combo's
    CONS:

If you're a fan of the TV show, like myself, then i recommend playing this. It doesn't really have much sway on the TV show. but if, again like me, you have ever wanted to kick ass whilst bending then this certainly does that.
    The game has received some pretty bad scores and i can see it isn't a 10/10 game but it isn't as bad as some critics have been saying. i'm only on chapter 7, but I've already got my bending back so i'm happy! Mixing the bending together feels pretty awesome mid combat and buying the new moves for your bending is nice - Especially when you play the next level and let off a massive combo you just bought.
    The game has flaws such as it's not very well optimised for PC - i can't change my resolution as it causes my monitor to lose signal. The cut scenes can seem a little bit jumpy at points. Not to mention the most annoying Video game cliche ever of suddenly losing all your powers at the beginning and fighting to earn them back. but i can successfully say after 1 hour i have it all back (the cliche still annoys me.)
    Ultimately i'd say if you're a fan buy this, it's cheap. If you like button mashing games, this also has lots of that, then I think you'll like this short entrance into the universe. If you're not over the top on either this universe or button mashing fighting then perhaps just wait for a sale.
  11. Oct 22, 2014
    From the first hour or so of play that I've had with the game I am very satisfied with many of the features that they put into the game. My favorite thing that I noticed right away is that they used the same voice actors as the T.V. series which I found brought great realism to the game. The one thing I will say right off the bat is that yes it is a $15 dollar game and not someFrom the first hour or so of play that I've had with the game I am very satisfied with many of the features that they put into the game. My favorite thing that I noticed right away is that they used the same voice actors as the T.V. series which I found brought great realism to the game. The one thing I will say right off the bat is that yes it is a $15 dollar game and not some multimillion dollar blockbuster game. The game I feel is aimed towards the tween/teen age group however even as someone in my 20's who is a huge fan of the series I was very pleased with how entertaining it was. The art style used fit very well into the world and storyline used in the show. Some of my issues with it so far are the camera controls with the keyboard and mouse are a little frustrating at times, it does not focus on the ideal area within combat and movement but not so much that it makes it unplayable. The games bosses that I have faced so far provided a bit of a challenge and actually killed me a few times but I was able to learn different was to beat them before I got frustrated with having to replay each part. I am not far enough yet to really explore the different move combos but it looks like the game offers a decent amount of variety as you level your skills up. Overall I was very happy with many of the aspects of the game and am looking forward to seeing what the rest of the game has! I am giving this a 10 because as with several other people reviewing I want there to be more games in the Korra universe and am hoping that good reviews will allow this. In terms of game play I'd give it a 8 because of some of the difficulties with the camera control and support for the keyboard and mouse. Worth the $15. Expand
  12. Oct 22, 2014
    It is a solid game for 15$, which does not mean that it is sub-par. On the contrary it is as very good third person action game. Again the scores from the pros are indicative of the abysmal situation that the gaming journos are in nowadays.
  13. Oct 24, 2014
    Faithful to the series, fun combat, good challenge on higher difficulty,Pro bending,$15.
    Cant really go wrong with this purchase it was 100% worth it.
  14. Oct 23, 2014
    Good and solid game, enjojable and fun to play, it could be better on graphics (like Arksys Guilty Gear Xrd or Cyberconnect2 Naruto's saga), but is ok, is nice.

The bad on this game, is very short and has a small number of different enemies, but, hey its only a 15$ game, so it worth.
  15. Apr 17, 2015
    This game is not bad for 10$,it may looks poor and play boring,but if you play it in a 1-2hour, its be good.I recomend you to not trust critics and think by you own.
  16. Oct 29, 2014
    The only reason I'm not giving this game 10/10 is because of its length; it's agonizingly short for such a great game! I fell in love with series all over again after playing this.
    I couldn't believe the visuals of this game! Anyone who's ever thought of being Korra just as she's seen in the TV Series should have (and definitely play) this game.
    One of the best games to come to PC this
    One of the best games to come to PC this year for sure!
  17. Nov 14, 2014
    Registered just to write a good mini-review about this game:

The Legend of Korra isn't a game with an in-depth story, it also doesn't need that really, for $15. I liked the game, really just loved it. Normally, I don't play games twice except for GTA. Well, this game, for some reason I started a new game and just played it for 2 hours straight, didn't care that I already played it. It
    Registered just to write a good mini-review about this game:

I liked the game, really just loved it. Normally, I don't play games twice except for GTA. Well, this game, for some reason I started a new game and just played it for 2 hours straight, didn't care that I already played it. It just feels so good and the combat is so fun.

I'd recommend it to any fan over the series, or to any fan of beat 'em ups. Crazy what you get actually for just $15, better than your average FPS for $60 (Not specifically talking about Call of Duty).

So well, I hope there will be more games, I loved it and I encourage everybody that is thinking about buying it, just buy it!

Explanation for the score:
    - Could've been better, but for $15 it's okay.
    - No game is perfect, therefore no 10.
  18. Jun 14, 2015
    For the fifteen dollar price you'll more than get your moneys worth of fun if you're a fan of the show. If not you'll most likely not care much for it unless you're a huge beat em' up enthusiast.
  19. Mar 1, 2015
    The graphics are great, the Beat 'em up style of fighting is fluid and challenging, and the changes in pace are thoughtful. The difficulty quickly rises in this game, as the game itself isn't very long. It makes up for length in unlockable difficulties and new, also unlockable, purchasable abilities and increased animation.This game, at first, can be disappointing to the hardcore gamersThe graphics are great, the Beat 'em up style of fighting is fluid and challenging, and the changes in pace are thoughtful. The difficulty quickly rises in this game, as the game itself isn't very long. It makes up for length in unlockable difficulties and new, also unlockable, purchasable abilities and increased animation.This game, at first, can be disappointing to the hardcore gamers who expect Call of Duty graphics, and to Korra fans expecting only perfection, but as you continue it becomes one of the most fun games that can be replayed over and over again.

The fighting allows for creativity, and freedom, and it never stays the same throughout the game. You get new abilities, new combos, etc. It never gets old.

You feel like Korra, as you're playing this, too! The animation of Korra in this game is very, VERY well done. As you dodge and flip, she hops slightly in smooth transition. Every footstep and movement is made to be realistic. You will hear footsteps only if her foot hits the ground, whereas in other games, the footsteps start even if their foot stops short of the ground, which I have always found to be a flaw in other games. Her also hair flows properly, and her stand-still animations are characteristic.

the story, which takes place in between book 2 and book 3 of the original series, is so-so and slightly lopsided. It can come off as corny due to the not-as-great-as-the-series voice acting, but becomes more properly defined as you continue. There are some holes, if you follow the series. But it's not bad, just slightly 'off'.

This game, minor flaws aside, is amazing. The flaws that one may come across are easily overlooked, and the game just continues to get better and better, even when you already completed the story.

Extreme Difficulty is like playing a whole new game. It's unbelievably hard, but once you adjust, it's doable.

This game is addictive, a 'whirlwind' of fighting. It challenges your reflexes more than some games do today.

It may be low-budget, but this game is a perfect, enjoyable tribute to the Korra series and its fandom.

I love, love, LOVE this game. I take back all doubts that I had about it. Once you play and stop comparing it to high budget games, it's one of the best low-budget games ever. Avatar games have never failed me, and I'm happy to see that Korra is the same.

I'm very thankful for it, and I recommend it to anyone, age ten+, who enjoys the series. The combat system is very complicated, and may not be the most suitable for children under the age of ten.
  20. Oct 22, 2016
    Surprisingly good. Very short but sweet story. Very good for the low price but certainly not worth more than that. Great combat system and some very hard stages. Graphics are pleasant and the animations are smooth. A variety of upgrades and costumes are unlockable.

Don't come in with high expectations and you will be amazed. Come in with high expectations and you will be sorely disappointed. You get what you pay for; and for this price it's fine.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Feb 7, 2015
    Without Activision at the helm and its policy on licensed games – done too quickly and too cheap – it could have been an epic adventure. [01/2015, p.80]
  2. Dec 3, 2014
    While the story campaign is woefully short and there are very few gameplay modes, the controls and locations are quite pleasant.
  3. The Legend of Korra Game is a unfortunate game. Game has a big potential but we have to play a unfinished game. It’s a fun but buggy game. You will find Legend of Korra both pain and pleasure.