4.7

1. May 9, 2020
    A good addition, interesting gameplay. Beautiful island. It is a pity that you can not dive, but overall excellent. Recently, one of the best additions, certainly better “Eco Lifestyle”

Generally favorable reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 1, 2019
    All in all, The Sims 4: Island Living has blown me away. The Island of Sulani is simply beautiful and the implementation of the new jobs and career path, as well as all of the other fun things your Sims can get up to, has really made me fall even more in love with the Sims. With beautiful visuals, an impressive upgrade to clothing as well as objects in the build and buy sections and new gameplay features, I honestly feel like this will be one of the best expansions to the series yet. Plus you get to live as a freakin’ mermaid, and I mean, who doesn’t want that life, right?
  2. Jun 27, 2019
    Plenty of care and attention went towards making sure all of the individual pieces came together in a cohesive way, and as a result, Sulani feels like more than just a holiday destination. It's a living, breathing world that is easy to get lost in. Island Living is a resounding success and one of the finest expansions to date.
  3. Jun 26, 2019
    When living vicariously through your Sims, Island Living is definitely worth it if you choose to move them to the island itself, even without choosing the mermaid life. However, off of the island, the expansion will have much less of an impact on your regular Sims’ daily life, unlike that of the previous Seasons expansion. If there was the option to schedule a vacation, like in Outdoor Retreat, in addition to brief visits, I think it would have more of an impact on the overall game. In the end though, Island Living is a solid expansion that is definitely worth the time of both the casual and avid Sims player.