6.3

1. Apr 8, 2020
    I got it for free, I didn't like it. The story is good, but the gameplay is very drawn, boring, you don’t feel it would be worth it to figure out a solution once you don't know what to do..
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 6, 2017
    Putting its misguided action aside, The Uncertain is one of the most promising first chapters of an episodic game I’ve seen in ages. Nearly everything about it is polished to a fine sheen, and in its two-hour running time, it manages to tell a compelling story while setting up the pieces for a more epic tale still to come. I eagerly await the next installment, and would encourage anyone with an interest in sober and thoughtful sci-fi to give this first chapter a look.
  2. Nov 14, 2016
    The Uncertain is a broken up diamond that has the potential to shine in the future. Its design, storytelling, graphics, and gameplay are rough and very telling of an Indie Developers first project. But its premise and potential are sky-high, and this first episode ends a note that leaves plenty of room for further improvements and exploration.
  3. Sep 26, 2016
    The Russian developers of ComonGames seem to build something really good here. Let’s hope they will continue the same way until they complete this much promising game.