9.4

1. Aug 13, 2020
    The game was good,i liked the story and the "gameplay" but the tic-tac toe part was boring and it took me 30 mins to complete.Very good comeback after the short There is No Game.
  2. Aug 12, 2020
    The most beautiful interaction i've ever had with a...ga....sorry....computer program :-) because there is no game!

Pros: Rich Story, Challenging but not frustrating Puzzles, Fun and creative "Level" Design, Good Paste, No politics, and it's something else! Cons: not enough playtime. i played about 2-3 Hours and wouldn't mind 2-3 Hours more ^^ Other than that......it's just

Pros:
    Rich Story,
    Challenging but not frustrating Puzzles,
    Fun and creative "Level" Design,
    Good Paste,
    No politics,
    and it's something else!

Cons:

Other than that......it's just wonderful, surprising and absolute fun. I miss Game already :-/
  3. Aug 14, 2020
    loved it. super clever and funny for an interactive screen saver where you can knock only that but I give it 10/10.
  4. Aug 22, 2020
    one of the best game I've ever played. Bond with main character ''game'' with only words.
  5. Sep 17, 2020
    This is a whimsical, delightfully retro, kooky, and challenging puzzler. It bids fair to become GOTY just for the sense of humor!
  6. Aug 30, 2020
    Great game with much creativity. Super funny and original to play. Highly recommendable.
  7. Aug 26, 2020
    Easy recommendation. I first thought this was going to be some out-of-touch sequel to a flash game that came out years ago. Boy am I glad I was wrong. It still has everything from the first game but the changes to gameplay this game pulls are insane. My only issue is the first half of Chapter 6 was really similar to other games I have played, but 90% of this game is outstanding and 10% isEasy recommendation. I first thought this was going to be some out-of-touch sequel to a flash game that came out years ago. Boy am I glad I was wrong. It still has everything from the first game but the changes to gameplay this game pulls are insane. My only issue is the first half of Chapter 6 was really similar to other games I have played, but 90% of this game is outstanding and 10% is on par with other games from the point-and-click indie genre.
    I'm also happy that the game develops the concept by also describing why Game doesn't want there to be a game. The direction the story took wasn't anything new, but how it told it was definitely unique and something I wasn't expecting from a game which prides itself on being meta and clever.
    But for $13 this game feels like it sold of $7 less than other games would give on retail without any of the qualities this game has. This game has charm, Game is an intriguing character to listen to. This game deserves it's 10/10 rating because it knows what kind of game it is and delivers on all fronts.
  8. Sep 18, 2020
    Very great game. I loved it. It's nothing another game. Inventive, funny. A meta game, "autotelic", so rare in video game.
  9. Aug 28, 2020
    Super charming game, the plot was cheesy but it didn't try to take itself too seriously so it was all in good fun. Overall I enjoyed the humor and most of the puzzles were fun to solve, although there were times where the game felt a bit tedious.
  10. Aug 16, 2020
    одна из лучших интерактивных головоломок, в которую я играл. Сюжет на высшем уровне, музыкальная составляющая просто вышка. головоломки заставляли ломать голову, вышло довольно забавно, вообщем игра классная, рекомендую всемодна из лучших интерактивных головоломок, в которую я играл. Сюжет на высшем уровне, музыкальная составляющая просто вышка. головоломки заставляли ломать голову, вышло довольно забавно, вообщем игра классная, рекомендую всем
  11. Aug 19, 2020
    This game has rich game-play, and very imaginative, playing this game is like watching a movie. Unfortunately, you don't have the desire to look around when you play this game.
  12. Aug 26, 2020
    Puzzles ideas are awesome, soundtrack is rly good imo, the GiGi's song is... BEAUTIFUL. Waiting for another games for creator.
  13. Sep 8, 2020
    one of the best puzzle games in 2020 a bit challenging and very funny in unique way

Universal acclaim - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Edge Magazine
    Sep 10, 2020
    Cramming more surprises and ideas into five hours than many games manage in 50, There Is No Game is a brain-scrambling treat. [Issue#350, p.106]
  2. Sep 5, 2020
    This extraordinary game tests you to the limit – even as it insists that it absolutely does not exist.
  3. Aug 29, 2020
    There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension is full of hilarity, it's an enjoyable experience from beginning to end. It may not re-invent the point-and-click wheel but any type of gamer can find fun inside this little indie-game package, and it comes highly recommended.