7.2

1. Jul 23, 2019
    Commander powers, ammunition, fuel, transport units, unit merging, and many improvements to the AI, along with multiplayer out of the box, make this a deeper and more polished experience than the first TINY METAL.
  2. Jul 16, 2019
    Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble fills the void in the heart of all Advance Wars fans and updates it for the modern age. Much like it's predecessor, gameplay is similar except there's been a noticeable amount of polish added to the animation, music and interface. Gameplay doesn't feel add sluggish and can be satisfying at times when setups work out. My only criticism for the PC version wouldTiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble fills the void in the heart of all Advance Wars fans and updates it for the modern age. Much like it's predecessor, gameplay is similar except there's been a noticeable amount of polish added to the animation, music and interface. Gameplay doesn't feel add sluggish and can be satisfying at times when setups work out. My only criticism for the PC version would be that the game is enjoyed better with a controller at times and the cursor tends to be tricky to navigate when selecting units. Expand
  3. Jul 23, 2019
    A true reminder of Advance Wars. A solid game where your mental skills are put to the limit... Best of all is (Unlike Starcraft 2, where you need to take desitions in real time) you can take your time to outsmart your opponent, creating at least a more comfortable enviroment when it comes to the game's strategy.

Music is pretty dope (Unlike it's predecessor TINY METAL), it has neat

Music is pretty dope (Unlike it's predecessor TINY METAL), it has neat visuals, an unique style and lots of fun! I'm not much of a spoiler myself, but If you loved Advance Wars and Advance Wars: Black Hole Rising, then you will certainly enjoy this new masterpiece. A lot of effort put into this game, the guys from Area 34 and Area 35 took their time to learn from their mistakes from TINY METAL, to create TINY METAL: Full Metal Rumble.

Don't take my word for it, go ahead and try it!

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 1, 2019
    While everything in Tiny Metal feels mechanically great, I found myself having a hard time coming back after each play session. My biggest issue is that the story just isn’t a factor, and the colorful-looking characters feel flat and uninspired. Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble is an exercise in tactics and I can appreciate the mechanics, but those things just weren’t enough to get me hooked on this conflict.
    Another fantastic spiritual successor to the beloved Advance Wars and a noticeable improvement from its previous title, Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble is a must buy if you’re looking for something to scratch that turn-based tactical strategy itch.
  3. Jul 17, 2019
    With some new ideas and units, Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble manages to create a decent sequel, despite a campaign that could have been longer.