- Summary: Become an Elite Spec Ops Soldier. Explore the mysterious world, diverse abilities, new factions, and many ways to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Welcome to Auroa. Somewhere in the South Pacific lies the remote Auroa Archipelago, a vast land of diverse biomes that range from lush rainforests toBecome an Elite Spec Ops Soldier. Explore the mysterious world, diverse abilities, new factions, and many ways to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Welcome to Auroa. Somewhere in the South Pacific lies the remote Auroa Archipelago, a vast land of diverse biomes that range from lush rainforests to snowy peaks. Now, it’s home to Skell Technology, an enigmatic technology giant. Initially interested in a remote testing site for its autonomous drones, the Silicon Valley company eventually turned Auroa into its “World 2.0,” a high-tech, high-security utopia of sustainable eco-cities and robotics research. Explore a diverse and mysterious open world ranging from barren deserts and dramatic fjords to futurist cities and arctic peaks. Featuring 11 unique biomes and home to Skell Technologies this remote Archipelago will challenge the Ghosts like never before. Use the environment to your advantage as you disappear into a jungle canopy to evade your foes or jump into a vehicle and charge into battle by air, land and sea. A seamless co-op experience means your squadmates can jump in and out at any time. Face your deadliest enemy yet, The Wolves, former Ghosts who have betrayed their country. Led by the charismatic Colonel Cole D. Walker they have taken control of Auroa for an unknown purpose. Now in control of Auroa’s powerful drone technology The Wolves and their allies will hunt you mercilessly across Auroa. Experience life as a Ghost, an elite US Special Operations soldier, as you fight back from behind enemy lines on the toughest mission of your career. [Ubisoft]… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Full Match of PvP
Oct 3, 2019Ubisoft clearly wanted to make Breakpoint a mix between The Division and Destiny, but it doesn't really work if you look at the work as a whole. Dusty community hub breaking immersion, idiot AI, bugs of all kinds despite the beta, microtransaction system a little bit abusive, terrible driving vehicles system,tactics non-existent in solo.... However, the game also has some good aspects, especially with its brilliant main actor, its fun multiplayer Ghost War mode and many cooperative possibilities due to the realistic and complete equipment. Definitely Ghost Recon Breakpoint is not a bad game, but it is not what you would call a good game either.
Oct 23, 2019Compared to its predecessor, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint offers mainly more possibilities for creating fun and exciting momens with friends. The flaws and bugs are offset by Ubisoft’s promise to continuously deliver new content for Breakpoint over the next few years. The French company has demonstrated with Rainbow Six Siege and Ghost Recon: Wildlands that they are committed to supporting their games for a long time, so there is a good chance that Breakpoint can play a lot better on your own in a year.
Oct 11, 2019Warning, there are people claiming the game is play to win. These people have not played the game.
That said, the game is good. Pros:Warning, there are people claiming the game is play to win. These people have not played the game.
That said, the game is good.
* The storyline is great.
* Lots of missions.
* Lots of load-outs.
* Specialization for the character makes every char unique.
* The game is buggy as hell at this point.
* Slow loads, slower than that even. On an SSD reloading the game when you get killed takes minutes.
* Keys will stop working during action sequences.
* Base jumping does not work on PC at this time.
* Bad guys inevitably spot you from three times farther than you would normally.
Avoid until they fix the bugs and the price goes down.
Otherwise, I like the game.… Expand
Oct 9, 2019This game is bad. There is no way around it. I was a bug fan of wildlands and for me it feels like Breakpoint is a step backwards in everyThis game is bad. There is no way around it. I was a bug fan of wildlands and for me it feels like Breakpoint is a step backwards in every possible way.
I don't really have a problem with the in game microtransactions. I know it's annoyed a lot of people but the guns and attachments are unlockable in the same way as in wildlands, and haven't been made any harder so I do believe these really are "time savers". The other purchases are cosmetic and frankly if people are buying them, then they are the problem and the reason developers keep putting them in games.
Now for breakpoint as a game.
The gun combat at long range is mostly the same as wildlands. I did notice a bug where the visual indicator of the shot, and where the shot landed was wildly different at range but this only happened once.
Thats it for the good.
You need to always be online, but the servers undergo constant maintenence and disconnect frequently, leaving the game unplayable.
No AI teammates. These have been replaced with a consumable sync shot drone. The cynic in me believes this could be to encourage people to buy microtransactions crafting materials. Luckily its not difficult to find most consumables while going about the game.
Graphics. They are just horrible. Lots of pop in, bad animations, muddy textures, wildly swaying grass for no reason, the darkness in the game just doesn't work. It's hard to explain but everything just goes haywire.
Gameplay. This is where it really let's itself down. The cover system automatically finds cover when crouched. In theory. In practice it just doesn't work. In close quarter it will get you killed. Over and over.
In single player you can unlock a skill to let you self revive, however since it's single player, the enemies who killed you have nothing else to look at. By the time you revive and go through the animation, they have killed you again.
Missions are bland and all play out the same way. Go here, hold a button, go here, hold a button. This is not much different from wildlands, but the npc giving you instructions in wildlands gave the missions more life. If breakpoint all in mission instructions are generated from text documents. It's just boring.
Mission breaking bugs are present in the majority of missions. As an example, last night I had to break prisoners out of a prison. I did this, escorted them to the safe zone. Nothing happened. I noticed that one of the prisoners was still stuck 600m away. I decided to ask the prisoners who were already at the safe zone to wait, at which point a mission fail triggered, saying I'd left a target behind.
The script and voice acting is horrible, with the exception of Jon Bernthal. A lot of the dialogue doesn't make sense. The script is very B movie, which would be fine if this was EDF, but it takes itself too seriously for a script this bad to work.
The weapon/equipment level is pointless. It possibly effects your ability to take out drones, but since headshots are still one hit kills its pointless. The game would be much better without it.
The social hub area has no reason to exist. You play as a stranded marine in need of backup, but the social area is filled with many many other marines in the form of other players. It makes no sense in relation to the plot and having other players in the hub serves no purpose (except possibly allowing a player to show off all their microtransaction cosmetics?)
The vehicle handling is some how worse than wildlands. They explode for no reason.
The drones. The drones are a nightmare. Every now and then a uav flies over and you have to lay in the dirt. If it sees you it summons more drones. I really don't see why they added this to the game. The drones are clearly the justification for the weapon level system, but for me they are just another aspect ruining the game. They were definitely designed with multiplayer in mind. Infact, it feels like the whole game was.
Enemy AI is even worse than wildlands. In close quarters they funnel through the same choke point like fish in a barrel. At range they stay still when you've blown their comrade's head off. If they do run off they'll stay behind cover indefinitely until you move. I'd probably do the same, but as an enemy in a game it's a boring behaviour.
The survival mechanics and bivouacs don't really add anything to the game.
Getting around the world feels boring because the world is so drab and dead. I genuinely enjoyed flying or driving between missions in wildlands, it felt interesting and alive. Its just not the same in breakpoint.
All in all I just don't think there is a salvageable game behind breakpoint. The systems are too intertwined but don't work together, the setting is what it is and the script would have to be changed to the point of changing the whole game. Short of starting from the ground up, I really don't think they can save this one. I'd recommend giving it a miss.… Expand
Nov 10, 2019Gameplay is fun and engaging but for me the dealbreaker was loot system. It's Ghost Recon: The Division. It was marketed as dark shooter,Gameplay is fun and engaging but for me the dealbreaker was loot system. It's Ghost Recon: The Division. It was marketed as dark shooter, where you are the prey, but then suddenly you find a new gloves, that have 2 points more. Oh, a new gun that looks the same but is 2 levels better. You are the lone wolf, your men were killed or injured, you are alone. Unless you visit the HUB where 50 more of lone wolfs are hanging out. Breaks any immersion constantly.… Expand
Oct 9, 2019It's a horrible game made by greedy **** it is empty, dull, boring with no character or personality other than to hustle you for every lastIt's a horrible game made by greedy **** it is empty, dull, boring with no character or personality other than to hustle you for every last cent... Ubisoft broke my heart, I owned every Ghost Recon since the first one, they made me regret ever playing a Ghost Recon game, it feels like I've been cheated on and then robbed blind while I was asleep... Do I have to mention how much I hate Gear Scoring, it has to be the ultimate insult to Ghost Recon players and fans...… Expand
Oct 6, 2019Донат просто везде! Pay-to-win система в полном объеме. Ужасное управление транспортом, скучный геймплей. Меню сильно перегружено - ничего неДонат просто везде! Pay-to-win система в полном объеме. Ужасное управление транспортом, скучный геймплей. Меню сильно перегружено - ничего не понятно.… Expand
- (0 views)
- (0 views)