tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Total War: Three Kingdoms - Eight Princes.

1. Aug 13, 2019
    Eight Princes is therefore not an unmissable expansion, but rather a slight variation on the theme to be received with lukewarm interest.
  2. Aug 12, 2019
    So while the new wrinkles of Alignment present some fun twists on gameplay, and being able to become the Emperor yourself is another cool twist, it’s not going to be enough to bring you over if Total War isn’t your jam already. It’s more of the same with some changes throughout to keep it pretty fresh. If you enjoyed the main game and have an itch to come back, I recommend picking up Eight Princes if you were aiming to do another playthrough. If you are waiting for something different and novel to come along and really shake up Three Kingdoms, then I would say hold on to your dynasty hat for the time being.
  3. Aug 9, 2019
    It might have been too much to expect incredibly new and diverse mechanics so soon after the release of the base game. Instead Eight Princes represents a few little changes and a nice dose of added re-playability. I think that in time we will receive DLC that does significantly change things and offer new and incredibly fresh mechanics, but Eight Princes isn’t that. I would however recommend it if you enjoyed the campaign experience of the original game.