6.5

1. Aug 9, 2020
    Sega, melhor você aposentar esse jogo, simplesmente horrível desde o lançamento, e vocês só pioram com essas DLCs lixo.
  2. Feb 3, 2020
    I used to be a power gamer, but never happened to me to fall in love with any other game like this. Graphics and combat are beautiful, landscape as well. And let's not talk about re-playability. Almost everything it's just perfect, but sometimes it happens to my client to crash, mostly because the myriad of mods which I use. The downside: even on very hard (i didn't tried legendary in MoH)I used to be a power gamer, but never happened to me to fall in love with any other game like this. Graphics and combat are beautiful, landscape as well. And let's not talk about re-playability. Almost everything it's just perfect, but sometimes it happens to my client to crash, mostly because the myriad of mods which I use. The downside: even on very hard (i didn't tried legendary in MoH) the yellow rebellion is underpowered, and I mean alot. Expand
  3. Oct 20, 2020
    its ok i like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! support the devs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 11 Critic Reviews

Ultimately, Mandate of Heaven is more Total War goodness. If you enjoyed the base game, the added elements provided in this DLC are enough reason to pick it up and play again.
  2. CD-Action
    Feb 18, 2020
    If you have already finished the base game, Mandate of Heaven is a fantastic way to go back playing. The DLC surprises witch new mechanics, adds over ten hours of brand new gameplay experience and makes each playthrough of the main campaign unique. [03/2020, p.74]
  3. Feb 7, 2020
    For the price-point of this DLC, it is hard to fault the amount of content offered up. This is most definitely the template for The Creative Assembly to continue forward with when it comes to future DLC for Total War: Three Kingdoms. The overarching conflict is an intriguing one, and the presence of the mysterious Yellow Turban faction really freshen things up in the campaign side. On top of the six new factions, the DLC also renews the interest in some of the existing warlords, with the ability to experience them under completely different circumstances than previously. This isn't a DLC for gameplay additions, but the play style adjustments in the campaign to the core gameplay loop do enough to keep things interesting.