• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Aug 29, 2018
7.9

1. Sep 1, 2018
    No le pongo más nota porque no tiene voces en castellano, Me encantaba al voz española en Theme Hospital. Ahora con los nombres inventados en inglés, que difieren de los nombres en castellano, pues me pierdo y no se dónde hace falta un médico.

Por todo lo demás es un juego excelente, la verdadera continuación espiritual de THeme Hospital, mejorado y potenciado. Si te gustó el juego, este es una compra obligatoria.
  2. Sep 25, 2018
    Pros:
    - very funny;
    - addictive;
    - casual;
    - graphics;
    - voice over.

Cons:
    - gets repetitive very quickly;
    - some bugs;
    - not really that hard.

Overall great game. I've enjoyed it a lot!
  3. Aug 30, 2018
    It is remake of Theme hospital from guys who did theme hospital. What are you waiting for? I am amazed, what I get. The same voice in hospital as in TH, same great game is there, 2018 updated charming graphics.... I expect exactly this and I am happy with the game. If you loved theme hospital, you will love this one.
  4. Aug 30, 2018
    Huge congratulations to the team behind this superb game. Theme Hospital was a game that was very much close to my heart growing up. I remember spending hours on end, playing in my room and was devastated when Bullfrog closed down. 21 years later and some of the original team have returned with a bang. Straight away you will get a feeling of nostalgia, even down to the original voiceHuge congratulations to the team behind this superb game. Theme Hospital was a game that was very much close to my heart growing up. I remember spending hours on end, playing in my room and was devastated when Bullfrog closed down. 21 years later and some of the original team have returned with a bang. Straight away you will get a feeling of nostalgia, even down to the original voice artist from TH. Two Point Hospital is a brilliant management game which will create hours of fun. Expand
  5. Aug 30, 2018
    Incredible, finally a worthy successor of Theme Hospital, I have dreamed this day many times and finally it is here.
    It's like a Theme Hospital but with new graphics and new options, I love ... Thanks for making this game come true
  6. Aug 31, 2018
    It is as nice as I remember the original. The challenges where you have to cure x patients in 90 days or not kill anyone in a given time are fun. I gave it an eight as I found an annoying bug. I had one patient standing by the bed until he was angry, hungry, dehydrated and left my hospital, could not send him home too. I do not like the interface. When I want to hire, build or etc IIt is as nice as I remember the original. The challenges where you have to cure x patients in 90 days or not kill anyone in a given time are fun. I gave it an eight as I found an annoying bug. I had one patient standing by the bed until he was angry, hungry, dehydrated and left my hospital, could not send him home too. I do not like the interface. When I want to hire, build or etc I would prefer icons and not descriptions. I am also not a fan of the prestige system. You want a prestige of six hire two nurses and build a toilet. You do not need it? Well when you want prestige six you need to have more employees - there is no sense in it
    I did play recently the theme hospital and it was quite easy so I do not fully understand those that loved theme and think this one is too easy and worth 0.
  7. Aug 30, 2018
    I've waited for this game for SO long. Theme Hospital was one of my favourite games of all time and this is very much the spiritual successor. Not only due to it's style and premise, but it's also the same developers who made the original game all those years ago. Can't recommend this highly enough.
  8. Aug 30, 2018
    Definitely worth it. An upgrade to the original in every way. Great graphics, good UI, good sound, no bugs, funny. Best simulation game in a long time. Buy it!
  9. Aug 31, 2018
    Played it, loved it, will keep playing it. Highly recommend to everyone that loved Theme Hospital back in the day and anyone that like fun sim games.
  10. Aug 31, 2018
    Masterpiece. Funny, silly, breathtaking. I feel like I'm 10 years younger playing this.
  11. Sep 7, 2018
    I thought this was another polished remake of a classic pc game but this is much much more! It builds on the foundation laid by Theme Hospital and rises with it! Absolutely classic, funny and addictive must buy!
  12. Sep 5, 2018
    Two Point Hospital is a Builder, Management and Simulation game. The game starts with a tutorial that extends for the first 3 or 4 hospitals that you build, every time getting a little harder. It starts very easy, though, so newbies won't have a problem.

Pros: + Nice comic graphics and animations + Funny diseases and treatments + Easy to learn + You can play multiplayer and compete

Pros:
    + Nice comic graphics and animations
    + Funny diseases and treatments
    + Easy to learn
    + You can play multiplayer and compete
    + Many unlockables
    + I haven´t encountered any bug yet

Cons:
    - The UI at the bottom left has words instead of pictures (for instance: "Rooms", "Items" and "Hire", when it would have been better to have a square, a tool and a face, or something like that)
    - The game starts too easy, and you have to play a few levels for it to become a bit of a challenge
    - The loading page takes its time

I was a huge fan of Theme Hospital and I had been waiting for a spiritual successor to come out for quite a while. This is it. I can't say I like this one better, but I really enjoy it. (I miss the voices in Spanish! They were hilarious).
  13. Sep 4, 2018
    Theme Hospital reloaded !!!!!!!! Woke up quite a few memories , still got the CD from Bullfrog ;) ;) , anyway , a very nice game , very nice graphics , worth the wait and the money !
  14. Sep 3, 2018
    Played for about 10 hours. I love the style, the music, the sound effects. The wacky theme is also spot-on. I am especially fond of the Mock Stars condition, the way they disco around, and the clowns when they leave their car. It's just so much fun to watch all the little details in the animations. It's really well-done.
    For the most part the management side of things is really good. It
    For the most part the management side of things is really good. It does sort of repeat the same pattern again and again for each new hospital. But new stuff is introduced each time you start over so I don't feel like it's a chore. And with the challenges, both local and online, there's always something to pay attention to and strive for. On top of that you can earn the in-game Kudoshes and buy new items to spread around. And this is where it turns into playing "doll house" I guess. And the same way I like The Sims, I also like decorating my hospital. Admittedly, some of it gets a bit tiring as most rooms need a basic set of stuff each time. But it's fun to top it off with new and interesting items.
    Staff management is a bit broken. It tries to make you enable/disable certain staff for certain tasks to optimize everything. But in the end, you just ignore that part and let them do as they please as the staff list grows to an impossible to manage length. But I don't really care. The game is fun and cozy and it makes me feel relaxed when I play it.
    I'd love to see a Two Point Park or other similar games.
  15. Sep 12, 2018
    I admit, Two Point Hospital managed to suck me in for a couple of hours with its stupidly hilarious jokes. A flawless success, had it not been for bugs and a lack of challenge.
  16. Sep 8, 2018
    Well what can we say about this absolute gem of a game that hasn't already been said?

The team have made a truly amazing job and making a true follow on game from Theme Hospital it has all it's humour and quirky-ness, and for the price of a game that could quite easily been a triple A title, there is no reason to not give this game a go if you enjoy management sims.
  17. Oct 5, 2018
    A good game, that brings back the nostalgia of Theme Hospital.
    Just would be nice if they ironed out some more bugs.
  18. Sep 27, 2018
    theme hospital en estado puro, fiel homenaje, una adiccion de juego, si teneis tiempo libre adelante.
  19. Sep 14, 2018
    An unexpected gem for business sim enthusiasts that don't care for realism or serious game-play. The basic premise is simple: you build wacky hospitals that help afflicted patients with various pun-related illnesses and injuries. The very first example you encounter is "light-headedness"- people who now have light bulbs for heads.

The three strongest points in my opinion are the

The three strongest points in my opinion are the animations, the background radio announcers, and room construction. The animations are smooth, very creative (especially when curing patients) and fun to spectate. The various radio announcers and the hospital PA speaker are also very humorous. Laying the groundwork and outfitting rooms is surprisingly enjoyable; the developers have done a good job making it straight-forward, but fulfilling at the same time.

I think the game could use a sandbox mode with different difficulty settings and I wasn't sure how I felt about every illness requiring a separate room. It felt like some rooms could be consolidated, but that could just be a difficulty decision.

Overall, the game is solid, though the price leaves something to be desired. I highly recommend purchasing the game on sale if it dips below $25.
  20. Sep 19, 2018
    Es el juego perfeccionado de Theme Hospital. Se extraña un poco el 2D pero supieron darle una vuelta de tuerca para que el 3D sea algo positivo. Si pudiera puntuarlo con 20, lo haría. Dejando de lado la nostalgia, el juego sigue siendo muy bueno y entretenido.

1. Edge Magazine
    Oct 11, 2018
    This is a game that understands that nostalgia is a core part of its appeal. [December 2018, p.118]
  2. Games Master UK
    Oct 4, 2018
    For any fan of its spiritual predecessor, Two Point Hospital is that rarest of games that is simply exactly what you want it to be, nor more, no less. If you've been suffering from Bullfrog deficiency since 1997, you'll find it the perfect cure - a nostalgia injection, right to the heart. [Nov 2018, p.87]
  3. games(TM)
    Oct 4, 2018
    The biggest success of Two Point Hospital is that once the comedy stops managing to land - and at some point it will simply by virtue of repetition - it still remains compelling and fulfilling to play. [Issue#205, p.72]