5.0

1. Jun 3, 2020
    valorant has an interesting design, good idea of what shooters can be and a higly anticipated match for a shooter as competitive like csgo so, comparations will be made, great art design, a solid fps foundation, but it falls short in promises such his anti-cheat even with his intrusive vanguard, can be easily noticed cheaters among teams, and not ending the match as it boldlyvalorant has an interesting design, good idea of what shooters can be and a higly anticipated match for a shooter as competitive like csgo so, comparations will be made, great art design, a solid fps foundation, but it falls short in promises such his anti-cheat even with his intrusive vanguard, can be easily noticed cheaters among teams, and not ending the match as it boldly claims, peeker advantage seem much more prominent than other game even with both teams even having the same ping, another promise that valorant did not accomplish, gameplay can feel stiff at times, rounds can depend very much on abilities way too much, some are way too broken, in-game purchases are kinda expensive for what is worth, the game pass is the only purchase that seems reasonable,as for the maps, in short ( all feel like several re-skin versions from the map inferno of csgo) Expand
  2. Jun 4, 2020
    Counter Strike for Mobile Phones. It is a simplistic and more simplified version of CS GO. Game feels clunky and has no speed factor. Shooting in the head is easier. Hero skills are nice and is really great innovation, but overall it is boring to play and watch. Monetisation model is horrible and over the top!
  3. Jun 4, 2020
    Pros - The GUI, tutorial and training mode is nice.

Con - This Game is really slow and boring, The guns all seam the same. The matches take forever to play.

Very disappointed with all the hype coming in.
  4. Jun 3, 2020
    Clean aesthetics, players highly visible which is perfect for competitive play. Guns are available regardless of attack/defense which is nice. Abilities are interesting but it will take time to see the meta really develop. Buy system isn't punishing, can undo purchases before round start and teammates can request buys which is nice.

Maps leave something to be desired though. Especially

Maps leave something to be desired though. Especially with how much control is given to both teams before round starts, you're left with redundant engagements and it feels as though there isn't much variation in regards to how you can play for map control. Again this could change over time with map updates and how abilities are utilized, but it did leave me a bit unsatisfied.

Expect the AC to not be perfect out of the box, they are "deep learning" just like Valve has been for CSGO. They were dishonest in that regard when initially rolling out this game.
  5. Jun 2, 2020
    If this wannabe-esports-title would be a carbon copy of CSGO, it'd deserve 7 for effort. Because anti-cheat and true free-2-play.

If this wannabe-esports-title would NOT be a carbon copy of CSGO, with better balance, more diverse gameplay and much more humane developers, it'd get 10/10-GOTY-whatever. But something went wrong... It looks like CSGO and feels like CSGO despite trying

But something went wrong...

It looks like CSGO and feels like CSGO despite trying to be as far from CSGO style-wise and gameplay-wise.

Same game mode (because who plays cs_ maps, if you know what I mean).
    Same 2-resps-2-plants-few-sidewalks maps.
    Same items. And no, making grenades part of characters' skills doesn't count as 'different weapons'.
    LESS balance because of characters diversity.
    Broken netcode.
    Intrusive anti-cheat which average user will be unable to disable after exiting the game (because it has rootkit-like anti-anti-cheat protection) - and which will keep guzzling computer's resources.
    No certainity with monetization. It is suspicious nowadays...

The only good things about this game are that it:
    1. Has some chances to break CSGO monopoly,
    2. Fewer cheaters.

Yet another game for streamers.
    A shame. A real shame.
  6. Jun 2, 2020
    3/10 . I feeling empty when playing it . Stupid map designing , unbalance weapon , broken character skills and hitbox . i review after played 2 games with good K/D/A .
  7. Jun 2, 2020
    Developers should learn the meaning of the word balance. There are not many characters in the game right now and it is very easy to balance them. They stole a lot of good points from CS:GO, but, for some reason I did not understand, they did not steal everything else, and the result was not very good.
  8. Jun 2, 2020
    Seems like a bootleg counter-strike. I honestly don't see it hitting big as it doesn't seem to have anything unique to stand out.
  9. Jun 3, 2020
    this game is pretty good but everytime i play this game it feels like im missing something big, it feels empty, if i didn't played the game i would just said that this is just a csgo clone but this game is definitely more, just not enough they could've done so much more. its very early from release so its understandable, if you're expecting something different i wouldn't recommend playingthis game is pretty good but everytime i play this game it feels like im missing something big, it feels empty, if i didn't played the game i would just said that this is just a csgo clone but this game is definitely more, just not enough they could've done so much more. its very early from release so its understandable, if you're expecting something different i wouldn't recommend playing this game. or if you just want to play a 5v5 fps game try it, otherwise check it again out after a few months

i would leave this game a 5/5 but the kernel level for the anti cheat is just a bit much
  10. Jun 3, 2020
    The gameplay was terrible the matchmaking is terrible and the most fun i had was abusing some toxic player.
  11. Jun 2, 2020
    This games feels like brick, its like csgo but with a stick in wheels, and there a hero's, they voice lines will make you cringe, all you need to know about them. 0/10 poor copypasta from other games, and poor realization.
  12. Jun 2, 2020
    Slow, boring, smooth yet somehow clunky, the guns feel janky, honestly it could have been made better in Gary's mod... I hope they fix it.
  13. Jun 2, 2020
    Vanguard smashing your computer
    Graphics below the level
    It makes so much company profit, but its riot technology is indie game level.
  14. Jun 2, 2020
    Piece of crap I feel like I'm playing a cheap clone of Overwatch and CS Go. The game is so slow and you don't feel the weapon at all . Gameplay is boring .
  15. Jun 2, 2020
    As a CSGO player with more than 3000 hours on the game that grew tired of the broken state of CSGO, I was excited for Valorant because it was offering a cheater free experience. Sadly, Valorant is absolute garbage and it made me miss getting spin botted on CSGO.
  16. Jun 4, 2020
    what is this? a paladins mixed with counter strike? poor copy of a CS im not going to play a poor game like this, maybe in future with some att I will try this game again...
  17. Jun 2, 2020
    I was very confused in the first few matches: The game looks and feels completely unfinished, very raw. The animations are a joke, the graphics, the movement, the shaders and textures.. everything reminds me strongly of freeware shooters from 2007.

I expected a refined, fine tuned team based shooter. In reality this is nothing but a paid twitch hype. The games style is very childish,

The games style is very childish, its a Team Fortress ripoff. The menus and settings are very nice and should be like this on every game. But the game itself.. wow. I cant believe people are playing this over ANY other current multiplayer shooter.

I still am doubting that this is the finished product everyone was so hyped about. The maps are TINY, extremely simple, the whole thing feels like a first draft. A proof of concept, made by 3 dudes to show their boss some ideas, using dummy shooter game.
  18. Jun 2, 2020
    This game feels sluggish and clunky. It feels like someone has modded a game and released it way too early. Abilities feel meh and weapons feel lackluster. Checked out the skins you can buy to be shocked at how over priced they are. $120 for a set of average looking skins. This doesn't feel like a riot game when you compare it to their beloved League or even newly released polishedThis game feels sluggish and clunky. It feels like someone has modded a game and released it way too early. Abilities feel meh and weapons feel lackluster. Checked out the skins you can buy to be shocked at how over priced they are. $120 for a set of average looking skins. This doesn't feel like a riot game when you compare it to their beloved League or even newly released polished masterpiece card game runeterra. This feels like they hired a bunch of interns, whipped them until the game was barely complete, spat on it a bit and served it to their fanbase. What a steaming pile of **** Expand
  19. Jun 3, 2020
    kernel ring 0 AC cant stop cheats, also doesn't uninstall with the game and runs from boot so will kill your fps in other games
  20. Jun 2, 2020
    I'll summarize it "This is a terrible game " .
    lagging, awful , clunky , boring, feels dead
  21. Jun 3, 2020
    Back to 2008! This game has not brought anything new to the gaming community. She does not have graphics and original gameplay.
  22. Jun 2, 2020
    The graphics are ugly, I feel like I'm playing a game from the early 2000s. The game is so slow and not dynamic. In addition it is unbalanced. Lots of noise for not much.
  23. Jun 2, 2020
    The pure trash. Can't believe that this has been released in 2020. Shame on you Riot.
  24. Jun 3, 2020
    The game feels like trash, dumbed down version of Counter Strike, it's basically a Chinese rip off to it. Full of cheaters and malware, it will ruin your PC and make other games don't run well.
  25. Jun 3, 2020
    half counterstrike + half overwatch + a little bit anticheat program which players make insane
  26. Jun 2, 2020
    It's overall bad, weapon design is hideous, matches too long with repetitive rounds.
  27. Jun 2, 2020
    В принципе игра хорошая производительность превосходная, но магия это уже лишнее, и стоит упростить меню, и сделать визуально отображаемые элементы характеристик оружия. Почему игра на рейтинг доступна только команде из 5 человек, у меня нет возможности собрать такое количество людей, сделайте автодобор команды из таких же людей, иначе приходится играть без рейтинга. Игру удалил, так какВ принципе игра хорошая производительность превосходная, но магия это уже лишнее, и стоит упростить меню, и сделать визуально отображаемые элементы характеристик оружия. Почему игра на рейтинг доступна только команде из 5 человек, у меня нет возможности собрать такое количество людей, сделайте автодобор команды из таких же людей, иначе приходится играть без рейтинга. Игру удалил, так как сливаю, из-за магии. Expand
  28. Jun 3, 2020
    I can't really say that i can compare it to CS as I only played CS for like from Beta 0.6 to 1.0 and stopped playing about 15 years ago. But this game is just the right mix of nostalgia and some new fun features for an old dog like me. **** love it. sure the graphics are basic, but wasn't that the hole point? Thats like complaining that cyberpunk will be single player.. If you looking forI can't really say that i can compare it to CS as I only played CS for like from Beta 0.6 to 1.0 and stopped playing about 15 years ago. But this game is just the right mix of nostalgia and some new fun features for an old dog like me. **** love it. sure the graphics are basic, but wasn't that the hole point? Thats like complaining that cyberpunk will be single player.. If you looking for a high graphic game that challenges your pc, this isn't it. If you play CS and think this is the new alternative, that's not it either. If you looking for some fun times in a tactical fun shooter, give it a try. perfect 5/7. Expand
  29. Jun 3, 2020
    Preface: Interesting as to how Metacritic is being trolled, 118 (as of writing) negative reviews and over 8,000 cheaters banned from beta. There was a rumor in beta that all bans were to be wiped and that cheaters were to be given "another chance". However, that was not the case and they have as of yet, not found a way to spoof HWID to be able to make a new account....

On to the review

On to the review - As someone that has played CS or "tactical shooters" since 2000, I feel I'm in an adequate position to review VALORANT. The game is a fresh coat of paint if you will on a stagnant genre, with its low barrier to entry and interesting twist on "utility" aka agent abilities, it opens the door for some interesting game play.

Other games in recent memory have tried to have their take on tactical shooters (R6 being a prime example) however, the barrier to entry I feel was too high and there was too much to learn for a reasonable competitive environment, not making this friendly for the more casual player. VALORANT does this perfectly, as the saying goes "Easy to play, Difficult to master".

Once ranked is released, this will become even more casual friendly. I played in Beta and unranked was almost exclusively newer players learning the game. Couple that with a successful match making system for ranked, I think that players of all skill levels are able to find fair matches.

The visuals in VALORANT are exactly what a tactical shooter needs, clean, crisp and easily able to spot players. The games aesthetic succeeds in so many ways, its art style doesn't look out of date but its not so texture heavy that only top of the range hardware is able to run the game.

The agent selection and balance currently is in a good spot, there are a few abilities that will need a tweak to bring all agents into a similar power level however, that is the art of game balance and an ever changing meta. Riot have proven thus far during the beta that they are up to the challenge but are not willing to make knee-jerk changes right out of the gate.

Movement in the game feels great, CSGO/CS:Source you feel as if you're on skates. Something about it just doesn't feel right. R6 I can't explain, again, it just doesn't feel right to me. VALORANT seems to nail the feel of movement from CS 1.6.

Bullet registration feels good, very good in fact. Riot's server locations (for me) have not produced anything higher than a 35ms ping, usually 20-25ms. This alone makes the game feel crisp.

My one complaint is the skin prices. I feel Riot has dropped the ball here. I understand that many will still buy skins, heck, I probably will, however, I won't be buying as much as I would if the prices were more reasonable. I hope this is addressed further down the line.

To wrap up, I think VALORANT has the key foundation of being a successful esports title, there are a few missing features that desperately need adding (The observer function isn't that great, Demo recording and a meaningful overtime, sudden death does not cut it). However, Riot has stated they're looking into changing/adding most of these concerns. The games low spec requirements for play are great for an all inclusive community. If/Once Riot address the skin prices and adjust the aforementioned features for esports, perhaps this will earn a 10/10, however, until then, I currently give this game 8/10.
  30. Jun 3, 2020
    I have played the Valorant closed beta over the last 6 weeks so I have quite a few hours in the game so far. Let me be up front in saying that I think an 8.5 score is fair, but I'm trying to balance out the 0 score reviews being left by those who appear to have had enough time to decide the game is trash after a single day of full release.

This game most often gets summarized as "CSGO

This game most often gets summarized as "CSGO style shooting with Overwatch heroes." While I do think this is a great way to describe the game to someone I think it's important to state that it's unique compared to both of these games. If you compare to Overwatch, the style of shooting is vastly different and you're in for a much more tactical feeling shooter. If you compare to CS you're going to complain that the hero abilities are too easy to use and there isn't enough skill involved.

If you're a hardcore CSGO or Overwatch player and all you do is compare Valorant to those games, yes, it's going to feel different. I would argue that's the goal since this is an entirely different game. As well, Valorant has been in full release for a day at this point, so there will of course be some content differences as far as map count, hero count, etc.

From a gameplay perspective I have very much enjoyed Valorant. I am coming from R6 Siege myself. I've thought about getting into CSGO but at this point I don't really have any desire to dedicate myself to a game where other people are already 5k-10k hours ahead of me. I like the short rounds and the round pacing feels good. If you die early you aren't waiting on the sidelines for too long and with a best of 13 format you have plenty of opportunities to try different strategies within a single match.

I think the shooting feels very fair. Rarely do I die and feel as if it was the game's fault or a player had a cheap angle on me. It's always very apparent that I made a mistake and how I could have played it out more successfully.

The graphics are intentionally very basic (or "dated" as some may say) as Riot wanted this game to run on as many systems as possible. I'm not going to fault the game for simple/clean graphics when that is its intent. Visually it's very easy to differentiate targets and see other players which I find very refreshing compared to Siege and the limited time I've spent with CS GO. You don't need to go download an application to crank up your saturation just to see enemy players.

Hero abilities generally feel fair. While there's still balance that needs to happen, none of the agents are in an oppressive state and none are so worthless that picking them is a true death sentence for your team.

Developer engagement with the community has been excellent and they've responded to problems quickly up until this point. I don't think there is much Riot could do to be any more responsive or invested. This bodes well for the life of the game, not to mention their track record with League.

As far as skins and agent grind goes, I believe skins are a bit overpriced. The battle pass feels very fair at $10. I doubt skins will come down in price because it's very evident that people are willing to pay $10-$15 per gun skin.

Over all I have been having a great time with the game. The map pool is small right now but every game feels fresh from my perspective. I think an 8.5/10 is very fair for an initial launch review and I'm looking forward to more content and game modes. Give it a shot if you are looking for a fresh twist on a competitive shooter.
  31. Jun 3, 2020
    Свежий глоток воздуха после cs go ,как же нелепо занижать оценки этой игры из за того что это прямой конкурент cs go
  32. Jun 3, 2020
    The game is good, quite dynamic and fun. Of the shortcomings, I’ll note only bugs and drawdowns (I never encountered them but heard about them), but the game is just starting and I think Riot will fix it. (People who play cs go are more likely to play it, because people said that the valorant will kill Cs go, personally I don’t think so, unless it takes some online). P.s. Sorry for myThe game is good, quite dynamic and fun. Of the shortcomings, I’ll note only bugs and drawdowns (I never encountered them but heard about them), but the game is just starting and I think Riot will fix it. (People who play cs go are more likely to play it, because people said that the valorant will kill Cs go, personally I don’t think so, unless it takes some online). P.s. Sorry for my English, used a translator. Expand
  33. Jun 3, 2020
    Great game! I love it to be honest. What i specificaly like is the agents in valorant, that's the best way and competitive gameplay. Worth a try!
  34. Jun 3, 2020
    Взята стрельба из кс, способности похожи как в Owerwatch , но все же это самостоятельный проект. Он испытывает пару недоработок. Но я верю в разработчиков.
  35. Jun 3, 2020
    Such a fun and loveable game I had a blast when I played the game yesterday i love it
  36. Jun 3, 2020
    Valorant has dethroned CS:GO as the best esport and shooter. Many people like to describe this game as a blend of OW and CS:GO which is quite an unfair comparison. It does have the same search and destroy, economy-based gameplay of Counter Strike and many different agents each with their own abilities to choose from. Valorant's gun-play mechanics are easy to pick up for people new to theValorant has dethroned CS:GO as the best esport and shooter. Many people like to describe this game as a blend of OW and CS:GO which is quite an unfair comparison. It does have the same search and destroy, economy-based gameplay of Counter Strike and many different agents each with their own abilities to choose from. Valorant's gun-play mechanics are easy to pick up for people new to the genre and there is an agent that fits everybody's playstyle. A lot of people feel the game doesn't have enough content (4 maps, 11 agents) which is true, but Riot is constantly adding new characters and maps to the game. Valorant has some charm about it that can't be explained that makes it feel like a fresh experience even though its really just a combination of multiple formulas. This game has been review bombed, so please don't take the user score seriously. Expand
  37. Jun 3, 2020
    Valorant is one of the best games I've played in a while. It's plenty fun (more so with 4 friends), while preserving the competitive edge of CS. During my time of playing I've encountered no bugs. I've seen a lot of people complaining about the graphics but I actually like the look of it. The world is simple yet detailed. Most of the agents are very viable but some balancing is needed. TheValorant is one of the best games I've played in a while. It's plenty fun (more so with 4 friends), while preserving the competitive edge of CS. During my time of playing I've encountered no bugs. I've seen a lot of people complaining about the graphics but I actually like the look of it. The world is simple yet detailed. Most of the agents are very viable but some balancing is needed. The weapons, while all decent, kind of lack identity and look pretty similar (mainly the Phantom and Vandal). Some other mechanics also need work but other than all of this, Valorant is a good addition to the competitive FPS genre. As with most other games, the best way to see if it's your kind of game is to just try it. Expand
  38. Jun 3, 2020
    Очень даже неплохо. Интересные механики. Заинтересованность разработчиков в улучшении игры. В принципе ,вполне гуд в перспективе. Не такая скучная как CS, не фановая и казуальная как овер(от овера тут разве что стрела ханзо и стенка мей),но и не такая разнообразная пока как R6. Поставил бы 8,но слишком уж занизили кокоэсеры рейтинг опустили. Сравнивать игру с овервотчем - вообще омегалул .Очень даже неплохо. Интересные механики. Заинтересованность разработчиков в улучшении игры. В принципе ,вполне гуд в перспективе. Не такая скучная как CS, не фановая и казуальная как овер(от овера тут разве что стрела ханзо и стенка мей),но и не такая разнообразная пока как R6. Поставил бы 8,но слишком уж занизили кокоэсеры рейтинг опустили. Сравнивать игру с овервотчем - вообще омегалул . К слову для дурачков,которые говорят о воровстве и копирайтер,сначала погладить ,кто над игрой работал.. Там и разрабы из овера и(при этом от первой тут 2 св половиной механики) Expand
  39. Feb 7, 2021
    already mentioned, great potential but falls short.
    already mentioned, great potential but falls short.
    match making is awful - win rate for me is 24% and usually middle frag. do not invest in this game without friends, solo queuing is a VERY painful experience. the chill modes (spike rush) can be fun, but again MM and they have a golden gun that should be out of the game. also certain agents just wreck this mode. leads me to Riot just won't make some obvious changes to make this game better; especially for casuals. almost 4 seasons and they won't put in a default agent selection for mooseheads who don't want to pick an agent, so these snowflakes and the toxic players make this a big NO-GO for nice friendly people looking for fun.
  40. Jan 5, 2021
    I've been playing this game since beta phase, in April/May. I'm a veteran in FPS shooters, having 1k+ hours of TF2, 1.5k+ hours in csgo and so on. So here, I can tell that I know how to shoot, move, think and play a fps game.

During the beta, this game was promissing. Matches was fun, netcode was somewhat satisfying, everything seemed to work well. But then, surprisingly 2 weeks after the beta ends (yes, 2 weeks) came the disaster, I mean, the real game.

This is by far the worst popular FPS ever made. Seriously. The worst. I can tell it now that I have a huge ammount of hours on it playing through the ranks (currently Diamond3). I've tried real hard to keep on the game, but I just can't.

Community is toxic. By toxic I mean TOXIC. It's the worst game community that I've ever saw. Basically every game will have a player screaming and complaining about how everyone is bad and sucks while he can't even shoot someone. Months ago I was tired of csgo, but man, csgo looks like a playground when compared to this game.

But ok. You can always play with your friends right?
    Yes. Then you have the lobbies. They're not balanced AT ALL. They're always unbalaced. Sometimes you're playing with a guy that lookes like he's never played before at the same time that you're playing against a guy that seems to be a pro player.

And hacks... yeah, they're there. Riot keeps pretending they're not with they invasive anti cheat that looks more with a malware, but yeah. they're everywhere. It's nearly impossible to play like 3 games without having a rack in at least one of them.

And... the hitreg. Man, this is bad. You shoot in the head and the server register on the chest. Simple as that. Sometimes you spray on your opponent and the shoots go like through the enemy instead of hitting him and you just.. die.

Seriosly. The main idea of valorant is good. It had potential to be a good and a fun game, but ended up as disaster to make money with skins and create a forced competitive scene with a lot of orgs spending money on ex-csgo players to make more.. yes, money.

If you want a good tactical fps, there's a lot of them out there. But valorant is one to be avoided. This game fails in every single aspect. It's a joke.
  41. Feb 6, 2021
    It’s bad. Ranking system is not based on skill, but on match make luck. Lost my promo to platinum fame only because 2 out of the 5 people on my team left the game.
  42. Feb 8, 2021
    WOrst matchmaking i ever seen in some game....Trash game like every riots game.
  43. Feb 14, 2021
    Game sucks_________________________________________________________________
  44. Feb 4, 2021
    It's CS:GO but worse at everything and microtransactions are 5x the price...
  45. Dec 30, 2020
    Riot Games, why did you made a CS clone with heroes instead of cloning something more modern like CoD MW? Just why? The old movement and shooting system of CS doesn't flow with heroes and abilities like Overwatch.

Valorant lacks identity, feels tacky, sluggish and rough. The art style of the game is pretty amazing, but anything gameplay related feels out of place, just bad design. The first season pass had no hero skins in it, it was too difficult to grind, and it didn't give back any riot points. Also weapon skins in the store are overpriced af.

It's free to play, if you're into online shooters give it a try, see if it suits you. Some of my friends who were pretty hardcore in CS didn't even like Valorant, while others loved it. It' a pretty mixed bag. But overall, personally, I don't see any reason to play this over CoD MW, R6 Siege Overwatch or even CS:GO itself.
  46. Dec 26, 2020
    As with Riot's other games, they do nothing to discourage leaving during non-competitive play, therefore your initial experience with the game will be imbalanced teams plagued by disconnects and leaves on either side.

One wonders why they fail to address such a simple issue with some system of deincentivization.
  47. Feb 1, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It just feels so boring compared to other games. People are also extremely toxic on mic. I know that they encourage you to get a mic but people only use it to talk crap to teammates. I mostly play older games but this is one of the most toxic communities I ever seen and I just started to grief my team into losses deliberately due to their attitude. No fun in winning or losing rounds. Huge lack of variety. The progression system is not very interresting. Maps are pretty boring. It is a game made for CS players. I may have rated this game a bit higher if it was not for the toxicity on mic chat that this game offers which in itself is enough to make me not want to play this game. No desire to improve or get better at the game either. Honestly the most fun I had on this game was griefing toxic teammates.

It does offer some interresting things when it comes to the agents in game, but thats about the only positive thing I can really say. It just so goddamn boring and while ur boring urself to dead someone screams at you in the mic. So bad.
  48. Feb 5, 2021
    The amount they charge for skins is an insult. F2P? No matter. Still an insult. Stay away.
  49. Feb 6, 2021
    This game is complete trash.
    It's a low-tier chinese CSGO clone that fails at being fun or original.
    The characters are bland, the maps are bland, the... EVERYTHING is bland and uninspired.
    This game was PAINFUL to play (unlike CSGO) and perfectly encapsulates the safe and inoffensive tripe that the CCP is really going for in gaming today. Absolutely forgettable and an easy hard pass.
  50. Feb 15, 2021
    Wanna play Valorant. Okay, 1st find some friends, and then maybe just maybe you'll enjoy this game. The community is so toxic and all are try hards just waiting to get a few kills more than you and start to trash talk.

Pros: 1. Good fun with friends. Cons: 1. Unbalance Agent and Gun Meta. Wanna win buy an Odin LMG and spam until you kill one. 2. Worst Player progression. If you

Pros: 1. Good fun with friends.

Cons:

2. Worst Player progression. If you want to earn some cool things just by playing you have to up to 120000XP points to unlock just one gun skin. One Match gives you around 4000Xp if you are winning. All the gun skins are for pistols.

3. Suck Players up Microtransaction system. If you wanna buy skins for guns 1st you have to buy Extra VP just so you can buy the Bundle then Sped more money on RP another currency you need to upgrade visuals of the guns you just buy for around 60USD Full gun bundle will cost you around 120USD with all Effects unlock. (there is also a 350USD Elder Flams bundle)

3. Worst Battlepass and Progression system. The BP never gives your VP back so you can buy the next one for free. You only get 2 Daily challenges that give you a total of 4000XP. Riot is so greedy they just completely lost the meaning of a battle pass. They just acting like they are the Only FTP game in the Milkyway Galaxy.

4. Worst Map Designs. Icebox is the best example.

5. Riot doesn't give a fuk about player feedbacks.

51. Jan 28, 2021
    Oynanış: 6/40
    Hikaye: -
    Grafikler: 2/20
    Sesler ve Müzikler: 1/10
    Sonuç: 13/100
  52. Dec 25, 2020
    During the beta the game was truly wonderful, had my doubts about their anticheat, but it was all fine in the end.

After the beta, I got my diamond rank back, was playing normally until my screen turned black. After my screen turned black (apparently my graphics driver somehow got disabled) I had to restart my PC and rejoin the match, we'd lost a round so it was fine, we won it in the

After my screen turned black (apparently my graphics driver somehow got disabled) I had to restart my PC and rejoin the match, we'd lost a round so it was fine, we won it in the end.

The next match during the first round my mouse and keyboard got disconnected (both USB connected) and I couldn't do anything again, waited the whole round afk, I couldn't do anything so I force restarted my pc again.

The next match I got a message in the middle of the screen saying that my antivirus has crashed (Bitdefender), and I couldn't start it again due to the service having been forcefully closed as well, so yes, another restart.

After this restart my keyboard was disconnected mid game (note: this issue with my keyboard / mouse being disconnected mid match was happening in the beta as well, and I had reported it via a ticket and they confirmed to have fixed it, and I didn't change my mouse/keyboard since the beta), so yes, I had to do another force restart mid match.

Some time later I played on discord with several friends, I noticed that they were strangely silent on discord so I asked them ingame if they are there as they weren't responding... apparently they were talking but their discord had frozen for them (they couldn't do anything with it), and of course after they told me that I noticed that my discord was also frozen, and in my case even explorer.exe (program you use to open folders in windows 10) was frozen as well, with the "top bar" being transparent, only the buttons being visible.

I uninstalled the game as I had enough issues with it, and to my surprise ALL of the problems were indeed being caused by the game (or the anticheat).

Yesterday i installed the game again as I was in the mood to play some matches, and to my non-surprise, my system started acting strange again, keyboard / mouse getting disconnected, monitor going blank, steam / discord being forcefully closed or set to a not-responding state, my antivirus crashing, leaving me exposed, just this time I wasn't even given a message that it crashed (thanks for making me browse the web while not being protected @Valorant Team).

TL;DR: I seriously do NOT recommend you install this game.
    The game is fine don't get me wrong, but the anticheat simulates exactly what it feels like to have a severe virus infection.

From the symptoms my system was having, I can only conclude that you MUST uninstall your antivirus from your system.
  53. Dec 24, 2020
    I created a metacritic account just to rate this piece of crap. At first I liked the game so much. But because of the unresolvable crashing bug with vanguard and the tremendous amount of smurfs on rank queue, not to mention all the bugs and glitches like character being stuck, weapon switch glitching, this game is dead. Its wanting to be relevant but in reality it is dead. Worst esportI created a metacritic account just to rate this piece of crap. At first I liked the game so much. But because of the unresolvable crashing bug with vanguard and the tremendous amount of smurfs on rank queue, not to mention all the bugs and glitches like character being stuck, weapon switch glitching, this game is dead. Its wanting to be relevant but in reality it is dead. Worst esport game in history. Expand
  54. Dec 25, 2020
    I have been played this game for a month and this makes me quit the game. If you get to bronze 3 and try solo queueing good luck! I have encountered at least 1 player throwing in my team and its not even a joke. I look at their kills and see 2 kills and 13 deaths. Then I see that they are missing on purpose. Then their report button seems to do nothing. I have once trio queued in a gameI have been played this game for a month and this makes me quit the game. If you get to bronze 3 and try solo queueing good luck! I have encountered at least 1 player throwing in my team and its not even a joke. I look at their kills and see 2 kills and 13 deaths. Then I see that they are missing on purpose. Then their report button seems to do nothing. I have once trio queued in a game and met a thrower in a game and we reported him over 100 times and the report didn't do anything Expand
  55. Dec 25, 2020
    So I've been a competitive fps guy for more than 6 years and i love cs go but why do it hate valorant so much. every time i get into a match the game mechanics just pisses me off. doesn't happen in csgo. So i came here, made an account to rate this broken game once in for all before i shift deleted the crap fest.
  56. Dec 29, 2020
    |RUS| игра полный отстой , дохуя багов , пиздец с серверами , нет никакой оригинальности , отстойная озвучка , имеет кучу технических проблем !!!
    |ENG| the game sucks, **** bugs, **** up with servers, there is no originality, sucks voice acting, has a bunch of technical problems!!!
  57. Dec 30, 2020
    Максимально слабая игра с максимально отвратительным комьюнити
  58. Feb 2, 2021
    Cheap chinese copy of cs go that installs a root kit your pc,the gameplay feels like plastic,the gun shooting is so lame the characters animations are omg not even funny,the graphics are so bad and i get it that this is a competitive and it's not made for graphics but compared to cs go it looks so washed,some abilities let you fly across the map,just a cheap ugly chinese copy.
  59. Jan 3, 2021
    this game gets nothing right, never actually punishes wrongdoers in the game such as hackers and smurfers so its impossible to rank up no matter how much times i report it riot wouldnt care how bout letting only 1 account per device PLEASE im tired of this nonsense
  60. Jan 3, 2021
    Just... BAD. Only played it for like 4 days and already bored, there's a fps game that is way better than Valorant tbh. It's 2020 and they can't even get the gun right, even CSGO have way better mechanics of the guns. Talking about guns, the guns can't be any worse tbh it's already really bad that it can't go even worse. Oh, and the abilities is so BaLAnCeD, an agent that litteraly use aJust... BAD. Only played it for like 4 days and already bored, there's a fps game that is way better than Valorant tbh. It's 2020 and they can't even get the gun right, even CSGO have way better mechanics of the guns. Talking about guns, the guns can't be any worse tbh it's already really bad that it can't go even worse. Oh, and the abilities is so BaLAnCeD, an agent that litteraly use a bomb to fly and then uses it ult to frickin rocket launch the enemies that can litteraly wipe them out? The most BaLaNCEd abilites i've ever seen, a agent that can flash you and make you blind MULTIPLE TIMES, of course It's so BaLANceD. The matchmaking is terrible and there's a bunch of toxic player in the game. Expand
  61. Jan 4, 2021
    Absolute disaster of a game. Due to the game being free there is no real penalty to hacking or smurfing. lobbies are filled with a mix of players who have never touched a tactical fps in their life and people who have played CS:GO since launch causing for massive skill gaps and incredibly unfair gameplay. Skins are priced far too high even for a free game and the lack of skin trading and aAbsolute disaster of a game. Due to the game being free there is no real penalty to hacking or smurfing. lobbies are filled with a mix of players who have never touched a tactical fps in their life and people who have played CS:GO since launch causing for massive skill gaps and incredibly unfair gameplay. Skins are priced far too high even for a free game and the lack of skin trading and a half decent market system doesn't help either. Characters are unbalanced and meta is strictly enforced in games via your sweaty team who will throw games and belittle you the whole game if you underperform. Needless to say, don't get this game if you're looking for a good tactical fps. It may look promising but trust me, its as bad and toxic as any other, Expand
  62. Jan 8, 2021
    pls get rid of valorant penalties valorant forces you to leave and they give you a penalty pls get rid of this and pls let non gpu computers play
  63. Jan 7, 2021
    In short, the game is poorly and quickly made copy of CS in order to make money. It sucks in every aspect of the game. Don't even try it.

Long version. Cons of the game: -Netcode is a joke. Even on 20-30 ms it feels like playing CSGO on 70-100 ms. Sometimes, after hiding behind the wall you are teleported back and killed. Even when changing weapon sometimes you travel back in time.

Long version. Cons of the game:

-Netcode is a joke. Even on 20-30 ms it feels like playing CSGO on 70-100 ms. Sometimes, after hiding behind the wall you are teleported back and killed. Even when changing weapon sometimes you travel back in time. Enemy peaks looks like a prefs. Occasionally, you will see a packet loss spikes exactly on the time of your death. All of these on 20ms ethernet connection. The code quality is not even close to what is expected from such aim oriented game.

-Sound is just terrible. It takes a lot of experience in order to understand where the sound is coming from. Half of the times events don't produce any sound. Enemy can make a giant strafe and you hear no sound of steps.

-Weapon shooting is very random. The bullet can fly to nowhere even if you already stopped. Hitboxes are terrible as well. You can often see a direct hit from your op on your death screen. Moving shots are pretty effective and this make the duels very stupid. They are too random and skill is not very important.

-It doesn't have a lot of obvious things: replays (want to know whether you played against cheater or a pro? No replay for you, sorry), console, custom maps, dedicated servers (even stupid tutorial is on Riot server). It seems to much to ask for a new game, but you're copying CSGO, can you please copy the good staff too.

-Bugs. A lot of them.

-The animation is not smooth. This is a big issue for movement. Basically, they only have moving and standing still animations. It leads to very sudden enemy stop and it often looks like they killed you on the move.

-Graphics is terrible by the way. They are just drawing spheres instead of smokes. One could tell it's the style of the game, but I think Riot wanted to make the game as cheaply as possible.

-Anticheat consumes all resources of your PC and there are still cheaters in the game.

-Matchmaking is full of smurfs and rank of the player doesn't reflect the skill level.

-Maps are rather boring. It makes strategic part of the game basically absent. Fast rushes is the most common strategy even on the highest level.

-Competitive scene is a CSGO nursing home. Mostly consist of ex-CSGO players who can't compete due to age or ban. Have some good young players bought out by Riot from other games. The competitive matches look rather boring.

-And the main problem of the game is marketing. The prices are stupidly high. And cosmetic updates are the main focus of the developer team. I think if Riot put some effort into making this game good, it would be pretty nice competitive game. But the problem is that they won't. It makes money already and it is not economically reasonable to spend developer's time on improving the game. May be, in 3-5 years they will slowly fix the game, but it doesn't worth waiting.

Pros? Hard to find but:

-I generally like the ultimate mechanics. It gives you a way to get out of disadvantage and makes gameplay a little more dynamical.

-I could have said 128 tickrate servers, but due to terrible code of the game, it doesn't give any advantage.

To conclude, I don't know how it is possible but they were copying CSGO and made a game even worse than CSGO is. I only played this game cause my friend likes it and doesn't want to play CS.
  64. Jan 13, 2021
    one of the worst games ive ever played blatant csgo ripoff that misses all of the charm csgo has dont download also im pretty sure their anticheat is a virus
  65. Jan 14, 2021
    In the beginning you have fun ... In the first game ... In the second it becomes stressful to bring a toxic community beyond the famous run and shoot.
  66. Jan 14, 2021
    Ошибка Van 138 не даёт играть !!!! А разработчики её уже год не правят !!!! Лучшая поддержка !!!1
  67. Jan 14, 2021
    Plain garbage, bullets never register, trash physics and garbage graphics..one more time riot games shows how trash they are
  68. Jan 14, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Such a **** **** game why would they add a map that's so ****ty named icebox it's so **** Expand
  69. Jan 24, 2021
    If your good in fps game don't play this game I am in silver and I get 15+ kills every game so I get bad team m8 are so bad/toxic
  70. Jan 25, 2021
    Trash Game CS GO>Valorant. Delete this trash game. You have to pay for skins and characters. Trash game.
  71. Jan 31, 2021
    The one shot-meta in this game is terrible, armor is simply useless and it's a playground for unskilled players to get their one shot kill by camping in corners with an abysmal mobility, doing carries in a ranking game is just straight up garbage, Riot games should stay away from BR games should they tread into that territory in the future.
  72. Jan 26, 2021
    I hate this game so much, it is based on RNG and NPS random spawn, also when i tried to hatch my first egg I got lvl 6 Lamar Davis, but I wanted lvl 61 Roblox Guest, also gameplay has no plot . Game is non sense, half of weapons are not working properly, because when I want to shoot in head i shoot enemies in legs, we can also clearly see that half of characters such as Cypher or BreachI hate this game so much, it is based on RNG and NPS random spawn, also when i tried to hatch my first egg I got lvl 6 Lamar Davis, but I wanted lvl 61 Roblox Guest, also gameplay has no plot . Game is non sense, half of weapons are not working properly, because when I want to shoot in head i shoot enemies in legs, we can also clearly see that half of characters such as Cypher or Breach are based on LOL (Lots of Laugh) which is also a name of mid-alaskan vegetarian who stole my ratvioli . Another problem is that there is no character from Poland, but there is German character working on a nanotechnology and she may try to destroy the world, Omen who is from another dimension, as we know world is flat so there is only 2D dimension, game is 2/10 , you should also put it on Androit cuz i want to play while in park or somewhere else. I hope you take me seriusly, i want to play a good game not just a piece of lasagna. Expand
  73. Jan 29, 2021
    Has the worst UI. The game doesn't care about throwers or quiters because it's a free game. These players will join the game and will do everything to ruin it. The UI is poorly made, will crash more often than not.
  74. Jan 29, 2021
    Valorant is legitimately one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life. The staff team completely ignores all feedback on the game and works on it when they feel like it. Call of duty has plenty of good maps and Valorant only has 5, and they’re all extremely poorly designed. Staff team refuses to acknowledge this. The damage is inaccurate, you can shoot somebody 6 times andValorant is legitimately one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life. The staff team completely ignores all feedback on the game and works on it when they feel like it. Call of duty has plenty of good maps and Valorant only has 5, and they’re all extremely poorly designed. Staff team refuses to acknowledge this. The damage is inaccurate, you can shoot somebody 6 times and not kill them, however on the damage chart on the buy menu, the damage is displayed and it’s completely inaccurate. This is not an exaggeration — one time I’ve shot somebody over a dozen times and they haven’t died. (They healed, but it should NOT take over a dozen shots to not even kill someone.)

Valorant is one of the, if not the most LUCK based FPS games I’ve ever played. There is said to be a set damage on the buy menu, but the damage appears to be completely randomized. You can shoot someone in the head and do a little over 1/5 of their health. They do things like raise the amount of money it takes to buy certain guns for absolutely no reason at all. The game is completely unbalanced and absurd and any player can see why as soon as they touch it because not a round or two goes by where something crazy happens. The ranked system is the worst that I’ve ever seen. You can get 40 kills and not die a single time and still get astronomically decreased if you end up losing, even if you’re match mvp. I’ve seen players that were in diamond end up in iron in two weeks. The matchmaking is horrible and not skill based at all. Do NOT play ranked if you don’t have your own teammates. The client is terrible, sometimes it kicks you out mid match and penalizes you from playing, or decreases you. There is often way more downtime than promised with updates. The developers seem to be more focused on putting out skins to be purchased with real money than fixing the game.

The skins are expensive, but not as expensive as some other games. However, they do not provide any type of benefit, and people can just take the skins from you if you die. The battle pass is decent, however.

I can go on and on about the terrible qualities of the game, but at the end of the day all I can say is stay away from it at all cost.
  75. Jan 31, 2021
    This game is not new player friendly at all. There isn't really a game type for you to learn anything about how to use skills, not even in practice mode, that just mostly gets you to practice shooting. Nothing is explained about skills, there's a short blurb on each one but nothing else about how to be efficient with them or how they truly work in actual gameplay. The only way to actuallyThis game is not new player friendly at all. There isn't really a game type for you to learn anything about how to use skills, not even in practice mode, that just mostly gets you to practice shooting. Nothing is explained about skills, there's a short blurb on each one but nothing else about how to be efficient with them or how they truly work in actual gameplay. The only way to actually learn the game is to watch hours of youtube videos of others playing it, which is a massive commitment for a game that showcases a lack of true thought behind their game.
    I had high hopes for this game, I love the artwork and the aesthetics, but the actual core of the game is terrible. I don't like hyper-realistic games so I never got into CSGO but always liked the concept. Unfortunate that this didn't live up to my expectations at all.
    Considering they didn't really need to think of a type of game (given this is literally just cartoon CSGO, which I don't shame or anything), you would think more work would go into the coaching/training aspect of practice modes and some actual explanations behind skills- ie. A showcase clip of when/how the skill would be used.
    Riot did a great job of this in LOL which is why I'm so disappointed it fell through so hard on this game. Truly a shame.
  76. Feb 2, 2021
    Valorant is a fun fps game, but competitive gameplay is often ruined by cheaters, and sometimes low ranked players can get queued with much higher ranked players and get totally destroyed. not to mention higher-ranked players creating another account to smurf in lower ranks. The ranking system is totally unfair, which makes competitive gameplay a lot less fun
  77. Feb 2, 2021
    this game is so **** it's not even worth downloading the community is toxic as **** the gameplay is horrible it's just a failed ripoff of cs:go this game deserves to ****ing die along with the developers of this ****ty ass game this game is just sad so sad. ****ing degenerates ****s imagine thinking a cs:go style game with powers would be a good idea stupid queers go eat a dick
  78. Feb 2, 2021
    ( platinum 2 Played 150 hours and 1400 hours of CSGO) This game is an unpolished cheap Chinese mobile knockoff of CS. It is the most unenjoyable FPS experience ever made. Reyna is blatantly broken, rifles are **** maps are horribly designed and the movement is clunky and stiff. valorant vs cs is like paladins vs overwatch
  79. Feb 4, 2021
    This game could have so much opportunity yet it is an abomination of Cpunter Strike and Overwatch. The worst thing in this it doesn't work. The mechanics are slow and way worse than it was expected. Something's really wrong with it and I can't tell what it is. Perhaps the corners that slows you down because you won't know where they'll be or the teamplay that it is needed but can't workThis game could have so much opportunity yet it is an abomination of Cpunter Strike and Overwatch. The worst thing in this it doesn't work. The mechanics are slow and way worse than it was expected. Something's really wrong with it and I can't tell what it is. Perhaps the corners that slows you down because you won't know where they'll be or the teamplay that it is needed but can't work because most players are not esport professionals and if they try to solo queue they'll really have a bad time Expand
  80. Feb 6, 2021
    This game needs an incredibly amount of love.
    This game needs an incredibly amount of love.
    Maps (the few that exist for now) really need to use some rework to them (Icebox design is TERRIBLE, seems like the average map on your F2P korean FPS from 2010 trying to copy Office from CSGO), characters while being quite unique, are also unbalanced af. Healers are barely usable since the headshots take full control of the games, and Yoru (the last guy added) is beyond broken due to no clear design ideas behind him.

MMR is a total mess, and even Valorant devs admitted the guy behind the system quit. Hence, it's a nightmare.
    Anti-cheat system has holes everywhere, being exploited constantly and even at high ranks. This coops well with the "peeker advantage", where if your ping is even slightly faster than your opponent, you get an advantage in peeking and boom, the other person is dead while they can't even still see you from behind the wall.
    Skins are a... ripoff? Can I say ripoff to a bunch of pixels without stats? Their prices are surely too high for anything.
    Guns are... barely there. You have like 3 "top options", the rest being a cheaper way of the above mentioned guns. Bad. Shotguns are viable in maybe 1 or 2 maps, or with extremely specific conditions of usage (as in Yoru tp, Phoenix ult, or narrow passages camping).

Community leaves A LOT to be desired, this both being a F2P and a classic game which drawns in kids. It may become quite obnoxious very fast, just as your average russian kid screaming in the mic on CSGO.

Now... I think they either step up their efforts with this game, or this dies out quickly. Interesting concept, good bases, but terrible end-realization.
  81. Feb 8, 2021
    There are a lot of difficulties in the game including run and guning. Even Roblox managed to deal with that issue. But what are we accepting from a csgo coppie with superpowers?
  82. Feb 12, 2021
    This game is really fun with friends and is very competitive but I don't get why riot games prices their skins so high like there is no way to ern free skins only a few from the agents but only for pistols and all the good skins a ridiculously overpriced. Like I understand its a free game and they need to make money some how but if you look at galleria Bucky that is not worth £10 thatThis game is really fun with friends and is very competitive but I don't get why riot games prices their skins so high like there is no way to ern free skins only a few from the agents but only for pistols and all the good skins a ridiculously overpriced. Like I understand its a free game and they need to make money some how but if you look at galleria Bucky that is not worth £10 that looks like a skin you would get for free. Expand
  83. Feb 17, 2021
    Community is the worst ive ever seen. I played one whole season plat-diamond couldnt go above d1 cause everyone is toxic and if ure lucky u get 3 games in a row with trolls! IN THAT ELO IMAGINE! Reporting players doesnt really seem like working. When players leave u stll have a way too big disadvantage. Not only that players are still alive when they leave, if ur troll is smart he willCommunity is the worst ive ever seen. I played one whole season plat-diamond couldnt go above d1 cause everyone is toxic and if ure lucky u get 3 games in a row with trolls! IN THAT ELO IMAGINE! Reporting players doesnt really seem like working. When players leave u stll have a way too big disadvantage. Not only that players are still alive when they leave, if ur troll is smart he will just rejoin the game whole time. Im SMFC in csgo and i really would rather play with my russian comrades than with random toxic kiddos in valorant who rather play on their own than with their team Expand
  84. Feb 25, 2021
    This game is unplayable. You'll climb and then when the game thinks your too high of a rank it will purposely put you in match's that it will think you'll lose resulting in 5 to 10 game losing streaks. Until the game puts you against trash people to make you feel better. Rinse, wash, repeat. When its not smurfs, its trolls who ruin your games. Maps look like a 5 year built them with legos.This game is unplayable. You'll climb and then when the game thinks your too high of a rank it will purposely put you in match's that it will think you'll lose resulting in 5 to 10 game losing streaks. Until the game puts you against trash people to make you feel better. Rinse, wash, repeat. When its not smurfs, its trolls who ruin your games. Maps look like a 5 year built them with legos. Riot still has the guy who farted in peoples faces working for them. There CEO was a sexual predator which I'm sure they knew of and wanted to keep it under raps. Boycott Riot Games. Expand
  85. Feb 25, 2021
    I activally play games for around 13 years. I never saw a game with that much hackers and smurfs with a lifetime of nearly one year. Every third lobby has a smurf, every fifth Lobby has a hacker. And then they say Vanguard is a totally advanced Anti-Cheat-Software. I really have to hold back my laughter. Last time i saw something like this was in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (but it was 8I activally play games for around 13 years. I never saw a game with that much hackers and smurfs with a lifetime of nearly one year. Every third lobby has a smurf, every fifth Lobby has a hacker. And then they say Vanguard is a totally advanced Anti-Cheat-Software. I really have to hold back my laughter. Last time i saw something like this was in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (but it was 8 years after its release ;) ).

Support is almost unavailable. You often only get the same computer generated message.

Champions are unbalanced. Weapons are overpowered.

You can't get any skins worth mentioning without paying money. These are not exactly small amounts either. It's between 15-30€ per skin, which is absolutely hilarious.

The game doesn't really have any new features. You take CS:GO, give it a new look, vary the hand grenades a bit, and take a few small features from Overwatch. That's pretty much it.

Was it a complete waste of time? Yes. Was it fun? At first yes, after the third cheater/smurflobby it became less so. After they didn't care if you reported them (pretty much everyone didn't care), it was clear to me that the support is overtaxed or disinterested as long as they make good money from the game.

Overall, the game was an absolute disappointment.
    The fusion of Overwatch and CS:GO with a near perfect anti-cheat program just sounded too good to be true. It was obvious that this wouldn't work out. Especially not with Riot. Because what have they ever managed to do well, except League of Legends, which is also just an improved copy of Dota. In the future I will probably stay away from this publisher with great certainty.
  86. Feb 26, 2021
    A boring rip off of CS-GO, feels very dry, terrible map design, slow boring gameplay
  87. Mar 7, 2021
    Valorant is supposed to be a contender for CSGO, but at the end of the day, Valorant might be worse than a game made 10 years ago, by a company who forsaken the game over and over.
    -So first of all, soon after the release date came a drama about their AC, which was intrusive and oversold by Riot Games. Not a good way to start.
    -Then came up a lot of record about server, hit reg, peeker
    -Then came up a lot of record about server, hit reg, peeker avantage issues. And again the game was sold to be on point with this well known problem in fps.
    -The gun play feel clunky sometimes but always rewarding because of the sound cue, try a match with no sound cue and you will notice how boring, it was to kill your opponent. I feel like there is too much placebo on this game to alleviate with some big problems.
    -The map architecture might be the biggest issue, claustrophobic, some spot feel not daring to engage in because you know that if you pass a doorway it will be a 50:50 from your right or left.
    It's a beginner mistake in term of level design when you do fps maps. On steam workshop you can find this kind of map being rated 1 star for CS GO.
    -The ability create a meta like in Overwatch, but if you look at the state of Overwatch over the years you will find out that it was always the same character over 80% of the time.
    And Valorant might be following Overwatch steps, with the way agents are made and also how they balance them.
    - Then finally come the E-Sport side and i will drop right their a KEKW and explain why i feel it wont last long or will survive like Overwatch at the expense of other games made by the same company.
    Valorant E-sport is just grabbing every subtop Cs-Go pro player to feed their player base with cash prize and money. It's again following the path of Overwatch on this side.
    By launching e-sport before the community is made and willing to have e-sport to follow.
    With the way they made their e-sport scene everything will be fine over 1 to 3 years in the best way, for OW it was 2 years. Then everything will stagnate and because they wont produce much in every aspects.
    They might end up investing a lot of money by the company or find partnership which aren't good for their community for the sole purpose of money. At the end even suck up from other game investment. Remember that riot is developing a fighting and an rpg game.

To conclude, their is still hope but Riot Games need to do the right choice and address the problems in the game with the right answers.
  88. Mar 14, 2021
    Its a competitive game where sprays are RNG and you can jump shot a guy holding the angle. Enough said. Garbage, 0/10.
  89. Mar 15, 2021
    To be honest, the ideas of this game arent new, as everyone can see. The modes and map designs are pretty much straight ripped and recycled from CS:GO and the characters aren't really interesting.
    The game is pretty darn unbalanced as well. You can't really run a sniper unless you want to hold an angle for five minutes, and you are pretty much forced to hit headshots, or you will lose in 90% of cases. Sure, in other shooters like Rainbow Six Siege or CS:GO, you also have an advantage if you can hit the heads. But here, its simply frustrating. If i get shot in the head by an AK in CS:GO im just like "ok fine". But here, the rage factor is a thousand times higher. The graphics quality also isn't great. Maybe i just don't like the style of the game. Another thing that bothers me, is the fact that you walk slower for a period of time when getting shot at. From a balancing point of view, this may make sence, but if you die because of this, you just want to uninstall the game and never play it again. Another point are the cosmetics. Sure, they look cool, but they are overpriced AS HELL, and you can t just play to unlock, them, you are FORCED to pay money. The anti-cheat also isn't great. Sure, it works and you rarely see cheaters, but it is always running in the background using CPU capabilities.
    And if you exit it, you can'T just open int up again, you have to restart the ENTIRE PC. If the devs were to fix these issues, it would be a great game, but as of right now, it sucks (been playing since beta day 1 btw. , just for credibility)
  90. Mar 21, 2021
    3 Points:
    1. I always get chat-banned for no reason.
    2. New Update: You can't play competitive with a chat ban.
    3. When you play many games, you get +15 rank points for a win and -30 for a loss, so completely unfair.

WHAT A **** GAME
  91. Mar 26, 2021
    I hate the afk penalty bs because if I go afk for ONE ROUND, i get a afk penalty offense for "ruining other people's experiences". I hope that they fix this because if you go afk so many times (like 5 times), then you will get TOTAL GAME BANNED. Gotta love the people working over their in riot games. I HAVE A WEEK BAN BC I HAD TO EAT DINNER LIKE WTF?!?!?!
  92. Apr 9, 2021
    - Toxic. Toxic. Toxic.
    Avoid if you want to have a good time. - Too many bigheaded people, or plain children. Even though their ToS says certain ages cant play, they still do and RIOT doesn't do anything against that.
    - A lot of exploiters/abusers and cheaters. You can indeed just google for cheats, and ruin the ranks for a few days before a ban, and then just refund/exchange your
    - Toxic. Toxic. Toxic.

- A lot of exploiters/abusers and cheaters.
    You can indeed just google for cheats, and ruin the ranks for a few days before a ban, and then just refund/exchange your motherboard and cheat again. I don't know why you would do this, but people seem to do it on the regular. Vanguard is great but very intrusive. Be wary of the company behind this game. With that said, it doesn't seem to ban cheats instantly, so.... theres that...to consider.

- Matchmaking.
    It quite plainly is plagued with people from high ranks making accounts and playing at well below their ranks (smurfing). It is a real problem and basically amounts to cheating. - Why put a pro player in the amateur leagues for example. It ruins the experience totally.

Valorant, when all is equal, is a good game. But sadly it is not always and very rarely the case.
  93. Apr 17, 2021
    Valorant had a lot of promise and I gave it a legitimate shot playing from day two of the Beta all the way into Episode 2 Act 2. I'm sorry but the game just haven't lived up to expectations. The map design is really bad, the newest map Icebox is awful. The movement inaccuracy penalties are basically non-existent so you get running 1-tapped and walking 1-tapped all of the time makingValorant had a lot of promise and I gave it a legitimate shot playing from day two of the Beta all the way into Episode 2 Act 2. I'm sorry but the game just haven't lived up to expectations. The map design is really bad, the newest map Icebox is awful. The movement inaccuracy penalties are basically non-existent so you get running 1-tapped and walking 1-tapped all of the time making peaker's advantage extremely high. Because of the peaker's advantage being extremely high, it makes it basically impossible to hold any kind of angle where you have an angle advantage on the opposing player. They can run out and 1-tap you before you can even react to them swinging out on the angle. The ranking system as of Episode 2 Act 1 (patch 2.00) runs on some weird Hidden MMR system that is completely separated from your current rank. So if you are Gold 1 you Hidden MMR could be anything from Silver 2 up to Plat 2 and whom you are playing with and against would be dependent on your Hidden MMR and not your current Rank, it just doesn't work and creates awful disparities the the players skill levels within each match. For a more simplistic graphics game one would think the FPS would run better than say something like CSGO, however it doesn't, Riot has made the determination to render all resolutions except 1440P and 4k at 1080p and then downscale. You can't get additional FPS by running 1600x900 for example. Weapon balancing isn't done well, they don't tweak something slightly they just pretty much make it unusable all together, I'm thinking of the stinger nerf as and example or the right click Bucky nerf neither work worth a crap anymore and you don't have a good option on an eco round or a round you may want to force on. As a solo queue player your patience is going to be tested, you are going to have 1-2 players instant lock a dualist and then just completely underperform for their role making the controller player & Sentinel players pick up their slack. Riot's solution to complaints about this has been "don't solo queue, play with a pre-made" and that in my mind is a completely piss poor approach. Expand
  94. Oct 17, 2020
    This is the worst piece of trash game I have ever played. Buggy, will not even load at times! Unbalanced, with smurfs and cheaters galore. Do not waste your valuable time.
  95. Jun 7, 2020
    A very slow, very shallow game. Fundamentally works fine, but far from the 9.0 "game critics" want to merit this game for.
  96. Jun 8, 2020
    The beta was okay, nothing special really, it reminded me of CS GO mixed with abilities. The map design was bad and the graphics were a joke. The anti cheat is basically china's backdoor into your system and the game play overall is laggy, buggy and the servers are pretty unstable. It's a cool experience if you're done with CSGO or overwatch but you will quickly switch back to those gamesThe beta was okay, nothing special really, it reminded me of CS GO mixed with abilities. The map design was bad and the graphics were a joke. The anti cheat is basically china's backdoor into your system and the game play overall is laggy, buggy and the servers are pretty unstable. It's a cool experience if you're done with CSGO or overwatch but you will quickly switch back to those games after about a week. The game just isn't there yet. It has a lot of potential it just needs a LOT more work. Everyone review bombing should stop either way, this game is not a 10/10 game and not a 0/10 game. Expand
  97. Jun 8, 2020
    Just a cheap mimic to counter-strike. Not even as good as cs1.6. Stupid on all fronts.
  98. Jun 7, 2020
    Почему один? Вы можете подумать что это очередной жест от какого-то хейтер-фаната кс-го, но нет. Я большой фанат Riot Games и пристально следил за этим проектом с самого анонса. Так вот отвечая на вопрос почему 1. Потому что как по мне для компании которая работает уже 14! лет в индустрии, которая имеет бюджеты о которым многим просто мечтать. И внушительный штат сотрудников, этот проектПочему один? Вы можете подумать что это очередной жест от какого-то хейтер-фаната кс-го, но нет. Я большой фанат Riot Games и пристально следил за этим проектом с самого анонса. Так вот отвечая на вопрос почему 1. Потому что как по мне для компании которая работает уже 14! лет в индустрии, которая имеет бюджеты о которым многим просто мечтать. И внушительный штат сотрудников, этот проект худшее что они могли предложить. Недостатков у игры масса и их все думаю описали до меня.Но я укажу на те что как по мне стали просто не простительными. Ну во первых анти-чит система, которая в онлайн-шутере должна быть очень проработана. На проверку оказалась не готовой для ввода априори. Техническая поддержка не то что оставляет желать лучшего, ее по сути нет. 10! дней ожидания ответа и все что мне сказали укладывается в одно предложение "мы не в курсе узнайте сами". Но при взгляде на игру сложилось впечатление, что бюджет был не так уж велик. Компания сделала не самую прорывную графику, для улучшения скорости на многих устройствах, но своей же анти-чит системой убили эти старания. В итоге графически игра не сказать что прям очень, а заоблачных скоростей так и нету. Как по мне Valorant это чисто киберспортивная игра, за ней приятно наблюдать, уверен будет прикольно смотреть турниры и хайлайты, но играть в нее просто пока не интересно. Я играю со времен збт и когда после релиза я наткнулся на баг(о котором сообщал!) который видел в бете, это просто показало отношение к проекту. Компания не стала переносить релиз хотя знала что игра сыра, и несмотря на весь хайп на стриминговых площадках, устоявшийся Lol и Fortnite не редко берут верх над проектом которому еще недели! нет. Над ней еще нужно работать, а ставить игре 10 только за то что " я верю в разработчиков" просто обратный ревьюбомбинг и то и это не правильно.За игрой большие киберспортивные турниры и развитие в этом плане, но стать сверх популярным проектом, лично для меня ей не стать, никогда Expand
  99. Jun 6, 2020
    Tries so much,fails in every imaginable aspect.It looks like a cheap chinese copy of cs or ow you would find online.It feels cluncky and it's so visually unappealing that I could play a 2000s game and still get more immersed and impressed by the graphics.And don't even get me started on that dubious anti-cheat, to say The leasr....it's not even proven that it greatly reduces The number ofTries so much,fails in every imaginable aspect.It looks like a cheap chinese copy of cs or ow you would find online.It feels cluncky and it's so visually unappealing that I could play a 2000s game and still get more immersed and impressed by the graphics.And don't even get me started on that dubious anti-cheat, to say The leasr....it's not even proven that it greatly reduces The number of hackers and they advertise it like some kind of game changer in the industry.I wouldn't get that thing on my computer if I were you. Expand
  100. Jun 6, 2020
    I really wanted to like this game, but I just can't. I do enjoy on-line competitive shooters and this game seem to offer a nice twist in the genre by adding powers and such. Tho, in his current state the game is extremely boring and repetitive.

There is only one game mode (for now) and the maps are very lack luster. They are just a bunch of corridors with nothing particularly interesting. They all feel the same but with different textures and colors.

I like the characters and their unique powers, and I can surely say that the powers are the only good thing about this game (for now). It makes the round much more interesting and add a good tactic layer on top. Tho some powers do feel much more useful than others, like the Ice-barrier from Sage which is extremely useful in all kinds of situations.

The visuals are good, but they keep reminding me of Overwatch and Fortnite. One thing I like is the character interaction, they talk all the time and usually hint something useful, like saying they encounter multiple enemies or something.

I'm pretty sure this game will get better with time, but right now it's very poor in content. They maps really bother me, they are way too simple and boxy.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 42 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 12, 2020
    Valorant has a high-quality and clean release without any problems. The game will definitely please fans of the competitive FPS genre. The eSports potential of the shooter has only become established over time, and the first tournaments are already planned. However, a high entry threshold requires serious skill training. But this only makes the game more interesting.
  2. Aug 7, 2020
    At first, this looks like just another Counterstrike clone. But there’s more depth and variety, despite the lack of content.
  3. Jul 29, 2020
    Overall, Valorant is a great game to play if you're a fan of first-person shooter strategy games. But it is also something that someone without experience with games like CS:GO can enjoy and pick up quickly. The Agents are, for the most part, balanced, and the planned addition of more should keep the game fresh. The overall style doesn't really land and the sound design needs to be fixed.