5.0

1. Jun 3, 2020
    valorant has an interesting design, good idea of what shooters can be and a higly anticipated match for a shooter as competitive like csgo so, comparations will be made, great art design, a solid fps foundation, but it falls short in promises such his anti-cheat even with his intrusive vanguard, can be easily noticed cheaters among teams, and not ending the match as it boldlyvalorant has an interesting design, good idea of what shooters can be and a higly anticipated match for a shooter as competitive like csgo so, comparations will be made, great art design, a solid fps foundation, but it falls short in promises such his anti-cheat even with his intrusive vanguard, can be easily noticed cheaters among teams, and not ending the match as it boldly claims, peeker advantage seem much more prominent than other game even with both teams even having the same ping, another promise that valorant did not accomplish, gameplay can feel stiff at times, rounds can depend very much on abilities way too much, some are way too broken, in-game purchases are kinda expensive for what is worth, the game pass is the only purchase that seems reasonable,as for the maps, in short ( all feel like several re-skin versions from the map inferno of csgo) Expand
  2. Jun 4, 2020
    Counter Strike for Mobile Phones. It is a simplistic and more simplified version of CS GO. Game feels clunky and has no speed factor. Shooting in the head is easier. Hero skills are nice and is really great innovation, but overall it is boring to play and watch. Monetisation model is horrible and over the top!
  3. Jun 4, 2020
    Pros - The GUI, tutorial and training mode is nice.

Con - This Game is really slow and boring, The guns all seam the same. The matches take forever to play.

Very disappointed with all the hype coming in.
  4. Jun 3, 2020
    Clean aesthetics, players highly visible which is perfect for competitive play. Guns are available regardless of attack/defense which is nice. Abilities are interesting but it will take time to see the meta really develop. Buy system isn't punishing, can undo purchases before round start and teammates can request buys which is nice.

Maps leave something to be desired though. Especially

Maps leave something to be desired though. Especially with how much control is given to both teams before round starts, you're left with redundant engagements and it feels as though there isn't much variation in regards to how you can play for map control. Again this could change over time with map updates and how abilities are utilized, but it did leave me a bit unsatisfied.

Expect the AC to not be perfect out of the box, they are "deep learning" just like Valve has been for CSGO. They were dishonest in that regard when initially rolling out this game.
  5. Feb 12, 2021
    This game is really fun with friends and is very competitive but I don't get why riot games prices their skins so high like there is no way to ern free skins only a few from the agents but only for pistols and all the good skins a ridiculously overpriced. Like I understand its a free game and they need to make money some how but if you look at galleria Bucky that is not worth £10 thatThis game is really fun with friends and is very competitive but I don't get why riot games prices their skins so high like there is no way to ern free skins only a few from the agents but only for pistols and all the good skins a ridiculously overpriced. Like I understand its a free game and they need to make money some how but if you look at galleria Bucky that is not worth £10 that looks like a skin you would get for free. Expand
  6. Jun 7, 2020
    Boring graphics. I do understand that the graphics have been dumbed down to the minimum system requirements but this feels like last gen game. Boring weapons. The weapons are so similar you don’t really know which one you’re using and it doesn’t really matter. Boring maps. Endless corners and hallways. SLOW SLOW SLOW pace where everyone gathers and hides behind a corner until one side isBoring graphics. I do understand that the graphics have been dumbed down to the minimum system requirements but this feels like last gen game. Boring weapons. The weapons are so similar you don’t really know which one you’re using and it doesn’t really matter. Boring maps. Endless corners and hallways. SLOW SLOW SLOW pace where everyone gathers and hides behind a corner until one side is dead. Ridiculous grenades. Round balls of purple smoke that look like they were designed by a 5 year old. I know this is supposed to be the next great competitive PVP championship game and maybe it will be. Is it a fun game to play with your friends? Not really. Does it have good gunplay and graphics? Not really. Expand
  7. Jun 19, 2020
    The game is free and quite fun but doesnt compare to other well known fps games such as Counter Strike Global Offensive or Call of Duty Modern Warfare, both also being free to play in certain aspects.
  8. Jun 4, 2020
    Tactical gameplay, not the best maps, but good indeed. Haven't played it since the beta. But it could get better.
  9. Jun 4, 2020
    As a hardcore shooter fan since CS 1.6 i appreciated Riot's attempt to create a new competitive fps in different guises, Unfortunately, at present the game has very strong inconsistencies in the management of the basic mechanics that make a competitive and long-lasting fps like CS.
    is a title aimed particularly at a specific target, certainly more "modern" and the matches are much more random than what I could have expected, given by some absolutely rng components and it is in fact here where valorant shows its weaknesses, such as for example the impossibility of mastering a specific spray pattern.
    It is not a title to be thrown away as some reviews suggest, in its "small" it offers fun in the right doses especially if played in a team, the riot team is willing, the game transpires this passion from the developers and it is really a great thing. , confident of being able to edit my review in the near future.
    Personally at the moment it is not an fps that invites me to play frequently, nor one on which I would spend 2000 or 4000 hours as for CS, in the hope that they will be able to solve the client's problems, that they will create a version that does not necessarily seem simplified cs and in the end in the hope that they will really manage to make their anticheat work as it is extremely invasive and in the current state not very effective against cheaters.
  10. Jun 4, 2020
    Well, this game not really good and not too bad, it's free and its fill like free game
  11. Jun 3, 2020
    4 Maps on launch, 2 of which are bad (Bind and Split). No ranked mode on launch. Peeker's advantage that seems somehow more unfair than CS. Gun play is solid, though I feel like hit boxes are bigger than the actual model since there have been so many times where I shoot right next to someones head and still get the headshot somehow. For some reason you can shoot pretty damn accurately4 Maps on launch, 2 of which are bad (Bind and Split). No ranked mode on launch. Peeker's advantage that seems somehow more unfair than CS. Gun play is solid, though I feel like hit boxes are bigger than the actual model since there have been so many times where I shoot right next to someones head and still get the headshot somehow. For some reason you can shoot pretty damn accurately while walking with shift. Characters look fine, though a little unoriginal and boring on some( Raze looks like a **** default fortnite character). Gameplay is solid though does get stale over some time since it feels like every engagement I take in this game is the same from the last. Character abilities can be very fun like Jett, Raze and Sova, though pretty damn boring on others like Brimstone. Weapon balance seems fine, the Judge is a little OP on some parts of maps especially for the price. Gameplay is slower paced compared to CS. As of right now the game feels very average overall, though shows potential to be much better with updates, only time will tell if these needed changes come soon enough. Expand
  12. Jun 3, 2020
    Valorant is a very calculated game. If you have no experience with FPS's then this game will be hard to get good in. If you put the time into it though you'll have an enjoyable time. Some cons I'd say is the gameplay always feels the same and there isn't much diversity. Also, the slow you get from taking fire is a very annoying mechanic. Standard shooter with not much difference to others.
  13. Jun 18, 2020
    I love the game design, not too realistic. There is a potential for making a really interesting lore. However there is a lack of content and 3 maps is quite stingy..
  14. Jun 10, 2020
    Overwatch is so much better and more fun. Valorant feels slow and uninspired and soulless, heroes and abilities are boring
  15. Jun 7, 2020
    I'm a casual gamer who now and then enjoy a FPS. With Valorant I'm torn. I do have fun playing it, but not as fun as I would like.

For me the movement is clunky and it doesn't feel good when you hit an enemy. Compared to Apex Legends (in these regards) it's like night and day. Your opinion on the graphics are of course subjective, and I don't mind it. But it does feel unfinished,

Your opinion on the graphics are of course subjective, and I don't mind it. But it does feel unfinished, unpolished. Maybe it's just not for me, but I feel it has potential to be a game for everyone.
  16. Jun 5, 2020
    Don't get me wrong, the game itself is pretty solid, and some what addicting, but I just can't give it a high score in its current state.

The game features a range of characters to be played in the matches which come with a range of abilities advancing your gameplay, along with arsenal of guns from anything from a pistol to a sniper rifle. The game's UI and GUIs look amazing, in which other developers should inspire to look like.

As of writing this review, there are four maps, which can become a bit repetitive after a while, as the maps feel a little small for the length of the games. As well as now only having two gamemodes, unrated (which I feel are a little too long) and spikerush (which I think is just too repetitive)

Apart from just enjoying the individual matches, I feel there isn't much to work for in Valorant, like perhaps increasing your account level, which unlocks new things as you progress, or other rewarding items. The skins in the shop seem far to expensive, almost $50 for half a dozen skins.

Overall, I feel like this game has been rushed out, it is lacking too many features in its current state to give this game a higher score than I have given it.

Another game breaking feature is that the game is region locked, which if you have friends or people you want to play with in other regions, your gonna have to make a new account (using a vpn) or you are out of luck.
  17. ulb
    Jun 10, 2020
    This game is like eating a piece of white bread its ok, decent, pretty good, but has no excitement its about as dull as you can get with a shooter.
  18. Jun 17, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. play cs the game is a legit copy evrymap is like inferno and i dont like the hero abilitys but a litel fun. Expand
  19. Jul 16, 2020
    Plain Copy of Csgo,don't see any reason why it should be considered good at all
  20. Jun 4, 2020
    Extremely clunky animations, meh graphics which I can somewhat get behind, but prioritizing visual clarity doesn't mean your game has to look like a trash mobile rip off of CS:GO/Overwatch. It looks and feels like the better browser games I used to play when I was 8.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but the gameplay feels empty and lifeless to me. I never liked CS:GO though, so I'm not one to talk about the gameplay (I'd still say that CS plays way better than Valorant and that watching CS is an undoubtedly better experience than Valorant)

It is worth a try, but a forgettable experience imo. It might be fun to play with premades but that is all to it for me. And I didn't even mention the glaring flaws of the game (the anti-cheat, the absolute garbage monetization, server/performance issues, just to name a few). They tried mashing popular ideas together, but it doesn't work that well imo (whether it is because of the execution or the idea).
  21. Jun 4, 2020
    This game is definitely fun to play, I came from CS so adapting was easy. Gun play after the 0.5 update made aiming feel almost like CS but way easier as you aren't punished as hard for moving. The guns aren't balanced at all in my opinion, rifles are fine but pistols and smgs feel very out of place and pretty lackluster. The maps are not good either, mostly due to the 50/50 peaks that theThis game is definitely fun to play, I came from CS so adapting was easy. Gun play after the 0.5 update made aiming feel almost like CS but way easier as you aren't punished as hard for moving. The guns aren't balanced at all in my opinion, rifles are fine but pistols and smgs feel very out of place and pretty lackluster. The maps are not good either, mostly due to the 50/50 peaks that the developers seem to love. Lots of random cubbies to hide in, abilities can only cover so many angles. They have changed up the maps but atleast in the case of split it went from heavily CT sided to heavily T sided and in general the big updates always seem a bit heavy handed. I don't really know where they're going with this game due to the updates changing things quite a bit. The agents are pretty cool, lots of different abilities and play styles but I almost feel forced to play a certain way due to the fact that the developers want it to be very team based, which is great when it works but easily one of the most frustrating and boring games to play when it doesn't. Without a competent team, having a good time is completely random. Solo queuing especially in ranked just feels terrible, and apparently that's by design as the developers want people to queue with people and 5 stack. If you don't have any friends to play with, this game will probably be frustrating to play.

Overall, the game feels very unpolished. It's getting there but I was very disappointed when they announced the full release as I don't think the game is ready. Map design, gun balance, and ability balance are the biggest issues they need to tackle aside from people's critique of performance and the anti cheat. If you're looking for a new fps to try this one may be fun but it definitely isn't finished and there may be things you dislike that I didn't mention in my review.
  22. Jun 3, 2020
    From my few games it was much easier for me to learn the core game play over counter-strike, the abilities have dramatic use on a few of the champions as long as you are in a group that is even semi tactile. Riots first fps game, with abilities let alone guns of course there is going to be balance issues. What game does not have that when its first released? Out of the three or four peopleFrom my few games it was much easier for me to learn the core game play over counter-strike, the abilities have dramatic use on a few of the champions as long as you are in a group that is even semi tactile. Riots first fps game, with abilities let alone guns of course there is going to be balance issues. What game does not have that when its first released? Out of the three or four people I did try I only found one to be useless. As for the maps, it provided a more challenging game play for me over Overwatch, and other fps games i did get into. So to finally feel challenged at a PC fps and understand what the **** i'm looking at when i jump in, I like it and hope riot listens to the people who aren't hating on it because of their toxic relationship with league of legends. (Because lets be honest, league of legends is still pretty toxic) Expand
  23. Jun 2, 2020
    This game is so so . Some strange guys think that this game kill cs go. So thanks Riot for this game You just lost 2 years for this game (((((((
  24. Jun 5, 2020
    To be fair, I did enjoy this. It reminded me of how Counter Strike used to be. Now, the only reason why I'm giving it a 5 is because that effing anti-cheat system Vanguard is a piece of @#$%! I work from home and the anti-cheat system flags most of my office apps and its annoying. I'm tired of exiting it and restarting the PC so I can play the game.

Uninstalled completely. I'll come

Uninstalled completely. I'll come back if they remove this nonsense anti-cheat system for something less intrusive.
  25. Jun 6, 2020
    1)Map layout sucks
    2)Map design is uninspired and forgettable. they have chance to make maps inspired by heroes (for example Brimstone who is soldier, developers could make map inspired by this hero - Military base and so on...)
    3)Guns are very similar especially SMG's and AR's 4)Game is so good optimazed it fills like I'm playing mobile game(they could add more effect for sure) 5)Game
    1)Map layout sucks
    3)Guns are very similar especially SMG's and AR's
    5)Game tries to be too much "Esport"

P.s My review comes from closed beta and i had a little hope that they could fix these issues but NOTHING!!!
  26. Jun 23, 2020
    It's good, yet frustrating. The other players are so much better than I am and the game can be toxic because of how much I suck.

There are also some REALLY young children on voice chat, and I don't think the game is age appropriate.

The heroes are varied and fun to play and overall I recommend it.
  27. Jun 10, 2020
    Valorant is a fun game that makes some interesting refinements to the core CS gameplay. It's painfully unoriginal however, and the anticheat is just annoying.

Fun tweaks to the CS forumula: I love how the characters look; they're quite colorful and kind of standout from the bland background. This makes their silhouette really nice and obvious. Nice touch. Cool alt fire mechanics for

Fun tweaks to the CS forumula:

Cool alt fire mechanics for almost every gun. Either an ADS with different behavior (usually slower rate of fire but not always) or other goodies.

Lots of info on the minimap and all over the UI, awesome! Some of the things this includes are the area where your running footsteps are audible, the location your abilities will hit if you release them, etc.

Awesome headshot animations. Super satisfying.

Cool distribution of abilities. I like how the abilities are quite similar to CS grenades + some movement oriented ones, and weird info gathering ones, and I like that not every character can have all the grenades.

Changes with mixed results:
    Why are there ults in this game? It just seems like a dumb addition since the economy for it is very simple. Meh.

The maps are way too corridor and choke heavy, which makes this game particularly slow, even compared to CS. There needs to be more wide open areas that snipers have to survey. It's just all about angles in this game which kind of kills variety. This is snowballed harder since lots of characters can specifically make chokes even harder to get through.

Terrible ideas:
    The characters are really annoying...it almost feels like Riot just wanted to make a CS clone but shoehorned the idea of a hero shooter in there with very little thought. They basically gave the heroes abilities that are largely just grenades in CS. The banter is banal, all the characters suck.

Skins suck. Monetization is not intrusive at least.

Lack of game modes. There isn't even ranked now, but you can't play on 1 map only the way you can with CS, no custom servers, etc. There's basically only an unranked mode, which lasts freaking 40 minutes, and a super casual mode that's kind of like gun game with crazy powerups. Nothing in between.

Anticheat. There's NO POINT in this annoying anti-cheat. It doesn't prevent cheating, it just requires the cheat to have more access. Preventing cheating will always be a combination of anticheat software and reporting, data-analytics, etc. There's really no reason to make such an intrusive program that makes you reboot every time it updates, runs all the time, etc. It's almost a deal breaker. Get rid of this garbage please.
  28. Jul 2, 2020
    I fall asleep watching and playing this game. It's basically CS:GO but more kiddy and with overwatch type abilities. Characters feel so generic and forgettable, map designs are basic as usual, the customization sucks with typical loot crate items which don't even look good, abilities are either too broken or overpowered, graphics look like a mobile game even at ultra settings, etc.

The

The good though is the Frame Rate you can get is DANG good and the buy system actually is very forgiving.

Slow boring matches that take forever to finish, Typical Riot Games with boring games as always. At least it has some appeal but it's mostly forgettable and I'd honestly go back to CSGO. Both games have hackers but one actually looks appealing and it ain't this one. This is a decent team game but that's about it.

5 out of 10. Below Average. Forgettable.
  29. Jun 20, 2020
    The game is a mix up of Overwatch and CS Go. Coming from Overwatch it felt really refreshing to me. It's fun, not really buggy. It requires skill and asks for a lot of real money for the skins which is not great. The graphics are not stunning, but it runs even on potato. The main issue with it is the anti cheat system that starts along with the OS and slows down the boot. Also it isThe game is a mix up of Overwatch and CS Go. Coming from Overwatch it felt really refreshing to me. It's fun, not really buggy. It requires skill and asks for a lot of real money for the skins which is not great. The graphics are not stunning, but it runs even on potato. The main issue with it is the anti cheat system that starts along with the OS and slows down the boot. Also it is constantly checking yoour system and might be considered a vulnerability. Those things won't allow me to give it a higher score. Expand
  30. Jun 21, 2020
    Valorant is a mixed bag for me. It’s very fun to play with friends don’t get me wrong, but something about it feels empty. The agents, weapons, and the anti-cheat are all great in my opinion. The sheer amount of ways you can figure out to win the round is really interesting and adds a new spin to the tactical FPS shooter genre, which was a much needed coat of paint. But the maps are VERYValorant is a mixed bag for me. It’s very fun to play with friends don’t get me wrong, but something about it feels empty. The agents, weapons, and the anti-cheat are all great in my opinion. The sheer amount of ways you can figure out to win the round is really interesting and adds a new spin to the tactical FPS shooter genre, which was a much needed coat of paint. But the maps are VERY plain and stale. They get old so fast, especially with games that could last up to 21 rounds, and they feel lifeless. You need color, atmosphere, and design to make a great map, but Valorant doesn’t check off any of those boxes. It’s actually kind of pathetic for a developer like Riot to create something so mediocre. Speaking of Riot, why do they have to make their own separate program to play the game on. It’s 2020, either put the damn game on Steam or Epic Games. Also I know this is over now but it was really dumb. The beta. Oh my god I have never seen such an awful way to do a beta. You had to watch twitch streams for ever to get a key. I think it was kind of dumb on a business standpoint because you are deterring people from playing your game. All in all it’s a fun game, but a bland one at that. Expand
  31. Jun 10, 2020
    Откровенно игра смотрится дешево, для такой компании это не допустимо с ихнем доходом можно позволить лучше доработать, в попытке сделать игру для все они захватили только любителей CS GO и то вряд ли на долго, но после этой игры в overwatch прям охота поиграть, не смотря на лицемерие близовОткровенно игра смотрится дешево, для такой компании это не допустимо с ихнем доходом можно позволить лучше доработать, в попытке сделать игру для все они захватили только любителей CS GO и то вряд ли на долго, но после этой игры в overwatch прям охота поиграть, не смотря на лицемерие близов
  32. Jun 6, 2020
    I really really wanted to LOVE valorant, for i am looking for a game that is like CSGO, but isn't CSGO.

Well... sadly, Riots game is not that. I have been reinforced in my believes, that abilities have no place in shooters, not to mention in defusal game modes, especially when said abilities replace utility, leaving some characters without the tools to deal with a specific situation, while others have such a strong toolkit, that its outright unfair, which defeats the competitive point, imo.
    You have a guy like Cipher, who can lock down a site on his own from safe distance or brimstone & Reyna, who jsut throw their flashes THROUGH walls, but then there is Jett, who can put down three 7seconds smokes, dash once and maybe use the one and the other funny angle.
    "Smokes i hear you say, so she isn't useless?" Well, if its smokes you want, just grab a brimstone. Unlike Jett, he doesnt need to position his smokes in actual gameplay, he does it via a hud, that allows him to cover even the far side of a site from safe distance, they fall through roofs and a placecd by the click of a button. They also last way longer than jetts.
    A lot more useful.
    Before moving on to a different topic, i just want to give a special mention to Raze... the character, that has a freaking Noobtube as an ultimate and grenades, that just outright kill you, if you try to facetank them. Why is this bad? Because it removes a very interesting decision from the game: Do i want to facetank this nade and not flinch, so they think this corner is clear, or do i run and not take damage, but give up my position? There is just no choice here.

Anyway, moving on. The fact that both teams have access to all weapons in the buy menu is also boring, imo. In cs you have this nice tradeoff: CT have overall more precise weapons, T have very good first shot accuracy and high dmg weapons. Spraypatterns in valorant? Forget it. There is a pattern for the first couple of shots and then they become random, so transitioning your spray to a new target is a gamble. The hitboxes seem off.

The worst part of the game however are the maps. They are so clean and tidy and Riot seem to have put so insanely much thought into pre-defining the angles players are supposed to hold, that there is just no room for discovering new stuff. You can barely switch anything up on a site, hold it from a different position or whatever, which not only is because of the mapdesign, but also because of the abilities.
    I think they first created a very, VERY raw layout of the map, and when they noticed "hey, this is an angle we dont want", instead of redesigning the entire place, they just simply slapped a wall there.
    The result is, that the maps are not only tidy and blant looking, but at the same time feel super confined. The fact that we have spawn walls and the first engagements can happen after like 2 seconds into a round, doesnt help either.
    When they designed their maps, they put a huge focuse on competitiveness, but they forgot a very important part: The fun.

Overall the game was fun for the first couple of hours, but it quickly ran out. At this point i have absolutly no drive of going back to it, i just have no fun playing any of the maps,

Honorable mention to their ingame shop:
    Random items in there every day to promote your FOMO, a bundle that changes every ..i think two weeks? 12 days? something like that, that costs a whooping 70$, at least this one rn. For 5 skins, which come with more stuff on them, if you spend Battlepass-earned points on them, so you better also buy a **** battlepass, because every game nowadays needs a **** battlepass.
    Just as a comparrisson: For 70$ i could buy myself my StatTrak Griffin M4A4 seven times and have some change left, and this griffin does at the same time look better than any of the skins avaiable in Valorant as of right now.
    I could also buy an Aug Arctic Wolf 70 times...
  33. Jun 9, 2020
    No entiendo porque la gente puede decir que este juego reemplazará a counter cuando lo único parecido a el es el modo de juego , son juegos totalmente diferentes , yendo al punto , sé que está en fase beta y todo ,pero Dios mío los de riot mienten con las especificaciones minimas , si tienes un pc que tú sabes que es malito , hazte el favor de no instalartelo , otro punto , si quiero jugarNo entiendo porque la gente puede decir que este juego reemplazará a counter cuando lo único parecido a el es el modo de juego , son juegos totalmente diferentes , yendo al punto , sé que está en fase beta y todo ,pero Dios mío los de riot mienten con las especificaciones minimas , si tienes un pc que tú sabes que es malito , hazte el favor de no instalartelo , otro punto , si quiero jugar paladins mejor me lo instaló , graficas bastantes malos , en bajo parece estar jugando en un mundo de plásticina , otro punto , el riot Vanguard da muchos problemas , ya los se ,fase beta pero no puedo evitar enojarme cuando me saca por 3ra vez de la partida por un error de riot Vanguard , otro punto es que el juego a veces no inicia y tienes que reiniciar el pc ,hasta 2 veces seguidas me ha pasado , siento que las habilidades están mal hechas y algunas otras están muy rotas , puede llegar a ser muy aburrido para mi , no puedo jugar más de dos partidas sin aburrirme , sus armas son bastante iguales y malas , mal balanceadas ,mapas bastante aburridos y mal hechos , y eso , nada más que decir , claro que esta es mi opinión y no tienes porqué basarte en esta , te recomiendo probar el juego antes de todo, esta me , nose porque le puse 5/10 cuando realmente sería un 3 o 4 , esta ñe , me hypeo mucho tengo que decirlo Expand
  34. Jun 10, 2020
    So I'm a CSGO player with around 4000 hours on it and I'm also Faceit lvl 10. So I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about CS-style tactical shooters.

Valorant does somethings really well like the character design (except Raze, rocket launcher doesn't belong to a tactical shooter) and sound design. But somethings they really dropped the ball with. In my opinion the gun mechanics feel really unsatisfying. Unlike in CS or R6S you don't really have a feel for your weapon. In CS you can kind of feel how the spray from your gun goes but in this game it feels like its completely random. I know it's supposed to be a bit random but sometimes it feels that your gun does what ever it feels like doing. I like the pistol mechanics though.

Another thing I think isn't as good as in the two games I mentioned before is the movement. Both CS and R6S are slow movement games. There isn't any fast movement techniques or anything fancy about them. It's the same in Valorant but for some reason it feels WAY slower. The defenders have a massive advantage. It feels like it's impossible to peek any corners. Also it doesn't help that there are so many angles to check.

I have a problem that not many of my friends play this game and I have to soloque. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm form Northern Europe so I get matched with a lot of Russians and since they can't communicate, it makes my games unenjoyable. Information is key in this game so how am I supposed to beat a five stack when half of the time half of my team can't communicate with me. And no, you can't write in the middle of a round. Stop it, you're being stupid. Also the devs want you to team up with the players you meet in the game but that's just unrealistic to think that players will just team up with each other just like that.

Last thing i want to tackle are the maps. The fact that the game launched with only four maps screams to me that it's unfinished. Normally when a game of this caliber and such a large company behind it launches it at the least has 6 or 7 maps. Also the map design is really obnoxious. There is so many rooms where you have to check to multiple corners at the same time. Even with flashes or stuns it's really just a fifty fifty gamble. For example, Split A-main to A-site, 1v1 situation. The first thing you need to do is check to your left and right when you enter the site. Also you have to check heaven and under rafters. After that you have to check defender spawn and back pillar (it's the huge pillar thingy in the middle of the site) at the same time. Then you can plant. It's really annoying to play lke that.

So that was my rant about the game. It's really good when you have a five stack and you can communicate with your team perfectly but other than that it can be really frustrating.
  35. Jun 20, 2020
    CS go and overwatch mashed together to make this. While it has the best of both worlds combined, hero skills feel unbalanced as some are more impactful than others and the microtransactions are shockingly high priced at a boosted value.
  36. Jun 24, 2020
    i think this game started on the wrong foot, having an anti-cheat, the possibility to shoot through walls requires the player to need a killcam in my opinion, also the fact that it is full of bots that do not answer, and, in my opinion, full of cheater too.
  37. Jun 28, 2020
    Valorant is a nice first person, hero based, tactical shooter that takes elements from overwatch and CS:Go and it mixes well in my opinion and is fun with a group of friends. sadly I dont have friends that want to play with me so its a bit boring alone. Some guns feel OP and some agents are pretty OP as well, and the community is toxic as hell. The game play is nice most of the time butValorant is a nice first person, hero based, tactical shooter that takes elements from overwatch and CS:Go and it mixes well in my opinion and is fun with a group of friends. sadly I dont have friends that want to play with me so its a bit boring alone. Some guns feel OP and some agents are pretty OP as well, and the community is toxic as hell. The game play is nice most of the time but feels a bit odd sometimes. Expand
  38. Jun 29, 2020
    The game is relitivly easy to get used to. I was a FN player who wanted something different/ try something new, and Valorant was that. The games problems are these ( OP/ Over Powerd Alts/ Abilitys, In game your allowed to hear people all they way across the map when it should be more limited. Also the recoil some games feel much higher than others, and bullying/ toxicity, I have delt withThe game is relitivly easy to get used to. I was a FN player who wanted something different/ try something new, and Valorant was that. The games problems are these ( OP/ Over Powerd Alts/ Abilitys, In game your allowed to hear people all they way across the map when it should be more limited. Also the recoil some games feel much higher than others, and bullying/ toxicity, I have delt with toxic ppl/ teammates, and how they feel the need to pick on kids. also the report system, you can be reported for dumb reasons for a extended period of time without a text box to inform riot games of extra reasons/ more detail on the report.) other than that the game is fun and really hard to not like. Expand
  39. Jun 3, 2020
    A game that actually requires skill and not ability dependant easy to learn and has a high skill cealing
  40. Jun 3, 2020
    Personally I just find it boring, this was not ready to be launched, they should actually go back to the closed beta. When it launched, the battle pass was broken, the missions were broken, queues filled with AFK and leavers. You can get randomly permabanned for no reason, while actual cheaters get nothing. Also, 70 DOLLAR SKINS. Seriously? What the heck is going on with this game? IPersonally I just find it boring, this was not ready to be launched, they should actually go back to the closed beta. When it launched, the battle pass was broken, the missions were broken, queues filled with AFK and leavers. You can get randomly permabanned for no reason, while actual cheaters get nothing. Also, 70 DOLLAR SKINS. Seriously? What the heck is going on with this game? I wanted to love it so badly, I wanted it to be my next addiction, the next big game that I play, but it launches, no one talks about it, it doesn't top the Twitch charts, it doesn't trend on Twitter, even the VALORANT twitter account gets 2.7K likes on the announcement tweet that servers are live. How did the game have more hype during the beta during actual launch? I think that's the problem, it came out too early, the beta ended, and 5 days later, the game is out? It just felt like an extended beta downtime, but no! This is it! This is the full launch! Here is your game! No ranked mode either. I assumed the beta was a work in progress, with the low-quality animations and textures. I completely understand that the point is not to have fancy detailed graphics or maps, and prioritize gameplay. However this is not good. Let's look at Overwatch, the playerbase is dwindling, but you want to know what keeps the game alive and relevant? THE CHARACTERS! Even though I don't play the game anymore, I love the characters, I check out the new ones, the lore is engaging, and having a diverse cast is always nice, people may not care for the game, but artists still draw the characters, and people still recognize them. This is why I feel they at least should have made a more memorable set of characters. They did follow Overwatch's steps of having diverse characters from around the world, which is awesome and always welcome! We love and support everyone here and diversity is always a plus for me. They even tried to do animated cinematics, like Overwatch, but so far, they don't seem to have landed. We don't know the story yet, even if there is one. I hope they do something more, because the character designs are kind of bland right now, the muscular guy who builds things, the poison lady, the one who loves music, the one with fire, the soft healer. If you are going to have unique characters, go all the way; because the characters can certainly go a long way. Let's briefly go back to the animations, this has got to be a joke, how have we gone backwards in ragdoll death physics? Even the death from falling is embarrassing, it's so clunky and weird, and the animations of your teammates in third person? Super polished, again, I thought these were placeholder animations for the beta, but here we are. The textures are bland and boring, I get it is to not get in the way by being too flashy, but this seems hollow, lifeless, and lacking personality; also then what is up with the weapon skins? There are no character skins, they want to mainly do weapon skins, why are they so bright and with unique animations if the whole point is to keep things simple, pros won't use things that might give them a disadvantage, although it's optional, but it is up to the player to decide if that justifies 70 dollars for a bundle. I asked my friends to play with me and they laughed at me. I think that Riot saw the excitement for the beta keys, and thought "Holy Moly! Everyone loves this! Let's just release it right now when the excitement is booming!!" However, once they released it to everyone, people played, got bored right away, and left. The launch is the most important part of a game and often times the time with the highest playercount, not always, but most of the time. So having a good first impression is key, or else people will play one game, and leave forever, never giving it another go, even if there is major updates later, because they will have made their decision. Now Riot has a lot of pressure, they must push updates soon, not just cosmetics. Look what happened to Apex Legends, they had so much hype, but they left the community waiting for months, even now the game is not fine, but they waited too long, people left, and already knew they wouldn't come back, even if the game was good now. Not to mention, this game launched on Blackout Tuesday, other games like COD MW/WARZONE literally delayed updates and new seasons because of the situation, so launching your game on a day where creators were not going to post or stream? It was costly. They keep advertising this is the next big esports, but it is very boring to watch.So overall, the way this game was handled seems to be very messy, from a rushed, broken launch, server crashes, wrongful bans, and overpriced skins, this is not looking good. I will still play, but there is not much to enjoy right now. I hope RIot Games and the VALORANT team good luck. I love you, I support you, and I want this game to succeed, and you had one really good shot at this, but it didn't land. Maybe try using aimbot next time Expand
  41. Jun 3, 2020
    There is no way for a game with multiple abilities being exclusive to certain characters, while also having unequal starting weapons for every player to be balanced.

The weapons all look the same, and do not have a unique silhouette or collers, which makes it impossible to know what weapon the enemy is wielding. There is no problem in a game being low poly or cartoony; but Valorant

There is no problem in a game being low poly or cartoony; but Valorant has a really unremarkable art style and assets,

The game is functional gameplaywise, but none of its mechanics are genuinely good. The art style gets in the way of gameplay and it's really weak. You know you have a bad game on your hands when the only aspect of your game that is above average are the servers. I give Valorant a 4/10
  42. Jun 3, 2020
    This Game Can be an amazing game but there are many things that hold it back. Firstly the peekers advantage in this game is **** horrible. You are an disadvantage holding a common angle since a player can just wide peek you and just kill you before you see them. Defenders are forced to play off angles where their opponent don't expect them or play aggressive and peek them. Next Big problemThis Game Can be an amazing game but there are many things that hold it back. Firstly the peekers advantage in this game is **** horrible. You are an disadvantage holding a common angle since a player can just wide peek you and just kill you before you see them. Defenders are forced to play off angles where their opponent don't expect them or play aggressive and peek them. Next Big problem in this game is the map pool. So far this game has only 4 maps and gets heavily stale after a few weeks. Another problem is the anti-cheat. The anti cheat is practically malware and doesn't stop many hackers. Just a all around unfinished game. Riot has forced their team to release this game as soon as possible which is just stupid. When your game has problems that the community complains about. You should fix it before releasing the final product. However i see plenty of potential in this game. The 1rst week of open beta i enjoyed this game so much. However the problems in this game has kept it from being an good game. I just want riot to listen to the community about these problems, so that they can fix it. Expand
  43. Jun 3, 2020
    I had access to the closed beta and have played the "full" release for Valorant and this game is a example of fence-sitting to the worse degree. This game is so disappointing. It tries to walk the line of a tactical shooter and a hero shooter and fails to execute either concept well. The world and its heroes are bland and leave no mark and generates no interest and instead of makingI had access to the closed beta and have played the "full" release for Valorant and this game is a example of fence-sitting to the worse degree. This game is so disappointing. It tries to walk the line of a tactical shooter and a hero shooter and fails to execute either concept well. The world and its heroes are bland and leave no mark and generates no interest and instead of making unique, interesting weapons, they're all just boring amalgamations of real world weapons. Don't even get me started on the abilities, 90% of them are just smoke. Pretty much all aspects of Valorant are done better in other games, the only thing Valorant has going for it right now is that it's a new experience.

There were also claims by Riot of low ping games, but almost every game I played was plagued with lag. At first I questioned my internet but after troubleshooting and multiple speed tests this was not the case.

What is the point in having a game where you can't even have fun? Given the fact that Valorant is free-to-play, you'd assume this was done with the intent of opening this game up to a wider audience but nope. It seems Riot don't really want that, the skill curve is ridiculous in this game and it seems expected that you've spent hundreds of hours in CS:GO before even daring to load up this game or you spend your life training scenarios. Call me bad, I don't care, I shouldn't have to go into a game expecting a chore and that's exactly what Valorant is. Good maps are ruined by slow gameplay. The pace of this game is SLOW, each game is a slog, you go through the motions, doing what you're supposed to, trying your best to work with your team, you creep around the map, then BANG you're instantly dead from someone peeking with a vandal. No chance to learn and no chance to improve. Did I mention the balancing is terrible? One major success of Valorant is that Riot have once again managed to foster one of the most toxic communities in gaming. Whether it's trolls disrupting the game, cheaters or getting abused via voice and text chat, Valorant has something for everyone who wants to play a game and have no fun. Without fail almost every single game of Valorant I played had an individual or group ruining the game for everyone else, yet communication and teamwork is essential to winning. I'm all for blowing off steam in voice chat, in fact I thinks it's pretty funny a lot of the time, but there's a line where it crosses into harassment. I'm not blaming Riot for these peoples actions, however it is their job to moderate and crack down on this behaviour. Giving this a 5 because it's definitely not a 0.
  44. Jun 2, 2020
    this game is just another mediocre f2p shooter, nothing about it is interesting, and the servers are laggy as hell (i have a good internet connection trust me), zero Peeker's advantage?, zero peeker's advantage my #ss.
  45. Jun 3, 2020
    получил приглашение на ЗБТ и было всё в целом не плохо, но с релизом игра просто крашится спустя какое-то время из-за ошибки античита, тех.поддержка отвечает ботом заготовленными шаблонами "что делать если в игру не заходит..." но у меня в игру то заходит и играется даже (какое-то время :D ) лазил в официальном дискорде- там идёт бесконечный спам с такой же проблемой, во Вконтакте подполучил приглашение на ЗБТ и было всё в целом не плохо, но с релизом игра просто крашится спустя какое-то время из-за ошибки античита, тех.поддержка отвечает ботом заготовленными шаблонами "что делать если в игру не заходит..." но у меня в игру то заходит и играется даже (какое-то время :D ) лазил в официальном дискорде- там идёт бесконечный спам с такой же проблемой, во Вконтакте под постами в комментах тоже встречается такая проблема, решения нет.
    Проблему с крашами пришлось решать самостоятельно заменой Вин7 на Вин10, повысил оценку до 5, хотя это я себе её поставил...
    В некоторых местах локацийкарт есть значительные просадки фпс, если исправят повышу оценку ещё.
  46. Jun 4, 2020
    As an inexperienced FPS gamer, I would say that my comments will be a little bit stupid and misunderstanding, but at least this will be fair
    I would say that compare to other games, Valorant is a good game for those who are willing to start playing FPS game. Though the graphics aren't good for this year, even the lowest graphic setting of it wouldn't even make me feel uncomfortable or border like CSGO or Overwatch, which I found boring later than. I would say Valorant is a very good game at attracting new players and keeping them so far. The mechanics of the game by far was very good actually, maybe some will think it slow but to be fair, it will be a lot better than the fast and consecutive gameplay of Overwatch. And about the strategies part, none of them are OP or something which can make the games more creative than other FPS game, and I think that's mainly why Original FPS player will find it a lot confused and boring, cause there are so much more thinks than shooting and moving skill, make the game become harder, but still friendlier to other. The game is easy actually to say, the art line is may look different to other FPS games but if you know riot games, mainly their games aren't good at graphics, but still very attractive. And for those who came here just because they think that Valorant is a CSGO + Overwatch games, then that's why your gaming experienced is that bad, Valorant have itself advantage that if you guys just forget the CSGO or Overwatch and play it, you may addict to it, I promise. And one more thing to say, Valorant by far I think will be the most stable FPS games for this is still just Riot's first step, cause to say Valorant have all of the elements of good FPS games and surely will very hard to be a dead game like PUBG or something. Its game has the purpose for the player to stay with, which was why making Apex Legends had a long time being a dead game, and the champion will make the gameplay more plentiful by the update, which again mainly the problem why PUBG died ( gameplay never changes, which make the player boring)
    But any game has its own problem and so as Valorant. The game seems to have a number of bug and glitch which were kind of unacceptable for a light game like Valorant, The graphics, again to say is just not good for a FPS game, I seriously think that it's not that bad as you guys mention but still Riot should take more time on making the space and shader of the game be more realistic. I have nothing to say about the mechanics cause I think it was just classic but with a little bit slow, but maybe the game should have been a little faster and the time in each ground and matches must be longer, in order to make the game a little bit try-hard for new player but was satisfying for the veteran one
    To make the conclusion for this review, I think that Riot was doing well consider they are just started to changing there self. Valorant is a very potential game if we can be a bit of patience and positive about the game.
  47. Jun 3, 2020
    For the first time trial it look well, has the power of ability but besides it has a slow mechanical movement if compared with similar games like destiny/overwatch. Maybe movement mechanics can be little faster

I'm not talking about bug and any technical issue cause every game have both
  48. Jun 4, 2020
    Game just didn't grab me. I played about 2 dozen matches or so in beta, I thought there was going to be a massive update. I feel like some of the champs are must haves on your team, there is little map variety right now, and i'm not a fan of the ADS in this game. Overall I don't think there is anything inherently bad, games gets a solid meh from me.
  49. Jun 4, 2020
    Without a choice of maps, the game is unplayable. I'm tired of playing only on Ascent
  50. Jun 6, 2020
    As someone who has played the beta I can say the game is ‘okay’ it doesn’t feel very original or new the characters aren’t original, the gunplay feels like counterstrike and there’s no clear narrative or story being presented to the player.
    Is it a Counterstrike clone? I would say it is, with a bit of Overwatch thrown in the mix.
  51. Jun 7, 2020
    Valorant has great art design, interesting gameplay and is all around good. This is not without it's issues however. I first and foremost feel like the games drag on too long. 13 rounds to win is a long time, and I feel like it works in a competitive environment, but a more casual mode that has 8 rounds or something would work a bit better for quick play type thing.

My second problem is

My second problem is that the maps feel too cramped and vaguley empty. I feel like this may just be personal preference, but if you look at (the inevitable comparison comes in) CS:GO's most popular map, Dust 2, it has variations on open space, kinda narrow passages and it has space. When I play valorant I feel very cramped. I know that they're adding more maps, but I just feel as thoughthe ones that are currently in the game are too narrow.

Most of my complaints come down to personal preference. I personally feel that the maps are too cramped and that the games drag on too long. It's slow and boring, which some people enjoy, I had one friend describe it as "finally a game where you have time to think" but the con is that you can't have a fast paced play style. Again, I'm comparing to CS:GO as I think they nailed this particularly, but you can camp/slowly peek corners if you want to with the right gun, but if you enjoy running around fast paced action, you can by a close range-high fire rate gun like the P90 and run around spraying. Again, I am talking about a casual scene since that is what I am more interested in. In Valorant, all the guns feel the same ( Save for the shotguns, and snipers) but there is almost no difference in feel for me, between the rifles and the smgs.

Someone else said it somewhere, but the game just feels empty to play. The game has very fixable issues, which all you would need to do would be introduce a more casual gamemode, and more opportunities to vary your playstyle. This is why it got a 7/10 from me. It has tons of potential, but just needs more refining. I look forward to seeing where the game goes.
  52. Jun 2, 2020
    Same **** - nothing new to highlight vs the others shooting games. Booooooooooring.
  53. Jun 5, 2020
    Pretty pointless game, not much to do and gets boring very quickly. Even with constant updates and more fine tuning, it feels like its trying to be both Overwatch and CS GO at the same time but failing at both elements. I like how its skill based but that can be pretty bs when someone kills you instantly and when you think you are hitting someones head, you see the report saying everythingPretty pointless game, not much to do and gets boring very quickly. Even with constant updates and more fine tuning, it feels like its trying to be both Overwatch and CS GO at the same time but failing at both elements. I like how its skill based but that can be pretty bs when someone kills you instantly and when you think you are hitting someones head, you see the report saying everything missed. Don't think it can get better though because the core gameplay is pretty average. Expand
  54. Jun 3, 2020
    quake 3 arena compet player,good csgo player and red orchestra 2 clan war player here.also playtested a lot insurgency sandstorm/hell let loose.my take on valorant as a hole.i try to keep it short.
    very random sprays,headshot reg and low body damage makes this game more a lottery than a compet game.even quake champions was better with hitpoints reg.so you are kept in very boring meta game where like 4-5 guns are used that are effective. COD has the same problem in warzone btw.
    a lot of times you are asking yourself should i really hitting this.and othertimes you crouch with vandal tap the freaking head and nothing.in csgo there are some of these moments but not on a such level.for me the game needs a complete hipoint,weapon and damage overhaul.also the weapon sounds of this game are kinda weak and not immersive at all.expecially for 2020 game.look at the games that i came from.the sound for that games was complete awesome for their age.and yeah weapons skins are horrid bleh.they look like those 70s fridges.

the characters seems balanced for this concept.the only problem is that some characters are more fun to play like the others.again pushing the class system in certain boring meta.off compet or on.maybe with more heores this will be not as a issue.or maybe not at all since we knew some of riot disguisting practices becouse heroes monetization.

maps are ok but i spot some weakness in map design.someone in that map development team has a wierd fetish for doors,gates,corner,corridors.it was not so evident on the close beta maps but the new map ASCENT oooh boy.WTF is this riot?pushing gameplay into more randomnes with those instances?corners,gates etc?you know that compet FPS shooter should be about contfrontation?
    do you start to make safespaces for players?i guess i cant call valorant a compet fps game then.

graphics and animations are ok.not so many complains there.the characters could be more alive.but that is a minor thing.

vanguard.what a junk is it.an anticheat that obviously doesnt work.crashes your fresh install pc and maybe spies on you.great to use this as a marketing tool riot.what a mess.nothing else better to say.

so when we count these things together we got this
    a game that you better even not install(vanguard)
    a game that has very randomized shooter mechanics(sprays,hitpoints,damage,meta)
    a game with very mediocre sounds,graphics,heores(now),meta
    we get a game that is kinda boring to watch and this will not attract people to watch this.which means there will be no sponsors for this.and riot will need to cash their popularity with this title from their own pockets.like activision-blizzard did with OW.and look at that game also.i bet my ass you will see this in declined viewership on twitch soon.

all in all mediocre.
  55. Jun 3, 2020
    boring game, but it has potential maybe in 1 or 2 years to become really good.
  56. Jun 5, 2020
    Meh. It’s fine. Limited aspect ratios and 1990s graphics to appeal to your average potato machine. Pretty forgettable in every category except marketing.
  57. Jun 4, 2020
    This game is fun, and it's a real shame that it both looks like and plays like a cheap ripoff made up of 70% CS, 30% Overwatch. Gunplay is CS, some heroes are straight-up copypasted from OW (like Veyna)
    Content is lacking (maps, game modes: only 4 maps! (including one that's horrendous)
    Anti-cheat is intrusive And the report system is either broken or terrible Add to all this a
    Anti-cheat is intrusive
    And the report system is either broken or terrible
    Add to all this a community that creates a toxic environment where you are guaranteed to get AFKs and leavers that go unpunished
  58. Jun 3, 2020
    I'll be honest. I LOVE Valorant. I really do, I like that mix of Overwatch and CS:GO. It's incredibly addictive, and fun! However this is why I'm so heartbroken how this game is working, specially in my region, LATAM. Ping is unacceptable. Playing a buggy game (how is the hanging arms bug still a thing?), being matched constantly, day after day with +200 MS vs players who have 10 ms isI'll be honest. I LOVE Valorant. I really do, I like that mix of Overwatch and CS:GO. It's incredibly addictive, and fun! However this is why I'm so heartbroken how this game is working, specially in my region, LATAM. Ping is unacceptable. Playing a buggy game (how is the hanging arms bug still a thing?), being matched constantly, day after day with +200 MS vs players who have 10 ms is unfair.

The worst part is going to Riot's support. They send you mixed messages, email support is kind of professional response says "we're working on it", but oh god help you if you go to twitter and express your discontent because the twitter dude there will say "oh it's YOUR fauilt. YOUR ISP is **** Better luck next time buddy" (well not verbatim like this but you know, it does feel like this."

I give it a 5 because how much I love this game. But being honest, Valorant on how it currently is, and it's being managed on social media, deserves a flat 0 and is not on par with what I expect from Riot Games.
  59. Feb 5, 2021
    csgo for babies. this game doesn't need to exist, and i still have no idea why it does
  60. Jun 2, 2020
    Ну, что можно сказать про данную игру? Она сама по себе вполне неплохая, если не докапываться до некоторых мало значительных вещей: графика, сбежавшая из 2007 года, немного неприятный дизайн карт и в особенности способностей персонажей, которые выглядят по большей части либо как лужа, либо как купол разных цветов. Из больших минусов можно назвать, само собой, защиту от читеров, которая неНу, что можно сказать про данную игру? Она сама по себе вполне неплохая, если не докапываться до некоторых мало значительных вещей: графика, сбежавшая из 2007 года, немного неприятный дизайн карт и в особенности способностей персонажей, которые выглядят по большей части либо как лужа, либо как купол разных цветов. Из больших минусов можно назвать, само собой, защиту от читеров, которая не вызывает доверия и нагружает компьютер лишний раз. Однако здесь приятная стрельба, достаточно хороший неткод и удобный интерфейс. И казалось бы, игру можно назвать хорошей, но есть одно большое и приличное "НО": это очередная попытка Риотов создать игру, которую мы уже где-то видели. Я не знаю какие там проблемы с фантазией у работников компании, но создаётся ощущение, что Риотам с их бюджетами либо лень придумывать что-то самим, либо считают, что все итак схавают их продукт, не задумываясь. Боюсь расстроить, но нет. Я отказываюсь поддерживать игру, в которой нет абсолютно ничего своего: персонажи унылые куски картона и внешне, и способностями, которые взяты по большей части из других игр без каких-либо попыток сделать хотя б что-то немного другое даже визуально, дизайн карт также уныл и вообще никак не запоминается, сама концепция игры полностью скопирована без попыток хотя бы сделать ее немного другой, пушки тоже не заслуга создателей и имеют аналоги в CG:GO (вернее первоисточники). Если проще выразиться, то это клон другой игры, которую лишь немного изменили и доработали. И это ужасно. Риоты имеют огромное количество денег и у них приличное количество сотрудников, но создаётся ощущение, что там все напрочь ленивые и являются творческими импотентами, не способными к созданию реально чего-то своего. Зато вот монетизировать свои облики, на которые, видимо, и уходят все силы, они умеют. Поздравляю, Риоты! Поддержка у вас отличная, но вот с воображением ужасно туго. Это не игра. Это продукт, который вообще непонятно за счет чего должен понравится. Геймплей? Взят из другой игры почти полностью, но еще более унылый и решён динамики от слова совсем. Героями? Единственное существенное отличие от CS:GO также было сделано на отвали: герои внешне слишком просты, их внешность лишена интересных деталей, которые бы что-то о нем говорили или дополняли образ, про способности уже поговорили. Новизной? Если клон игры, которая уже давным-давно вышла, можно назвать новинкой, то да. Поддержкой Риотов? Да. Да, да и еще раз да. Это по сути единственный фактор, который манит к себе игроков: перейти из игры, на которую разработчикам уже плевать, в игру, где есть поддержка.
    Однако игра уже имеет успех. И мне от этого грустно. Вместо хорошей игры я получила очередную кальку, которую даже не пытались пропитать душой и индивидуальностью
  61. Jun 3, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Game looks refreshing! Lighter color palettes that look great, compared to other games with super saturated and contrasted tones, beautiful textures and the abilities and effects are very simply colored, so that you know automatically what ability from what hero was used. Also the game feels less arcade than others, which is always nice nowadays. The mechanics are grrat and the game itself is super well optimized. The launch hada few issues, but this game has the right formula for a successful shooter. :) Expand
  62. Jun 27, 2020
    More toxic than CS. Plays like a worse version with shoehorned in Overwatch skills. Much better ways to spend your time.
  63. Jun 3, 2020
    Я не верю что вангуард работает, слишком много подозрительных игроков встречается, которые без информации от других (потому что они все мертвы) находят вас всегда и всегда попадают именно в голову, слишком это часто, уж не верю я в это риот. Так же игра не стабильна, проблемы с странными выкидываниями и зависанием матча, когда всех игроков просто выбросило и игра не продолжилась. СлишкомЯ не верю что вангуард работает, слишком много подозрительных игроков встречается, которые без информации от других (потому что они все мертвы) находят вас всегда и всегда попадают именно в голову, слишком это часто, уж не верю я в это риот. Так же игра не стабильна, проблемы с странными выкидываниями и зависанием матча, когда всех игроков просто выбросило и игра не продолжилась. Слишком сыро. По ощущениям бета продолжается. Ну и конечно же цены на скины, да они нереально дорогие, это просто смешно. Expand
  64. Jun 6, 2020
    I agree with a few negative opinions, like... this game do feel like unfinished. I find it great that it tries to compete directly with CS:GO, but that game have a lot of different modes and tons of maps. I do realize that CS:GO is a much older game, but even so, for a finished game, I expected much more content. It's also weird to see that all weapons have the same design, it's like theyI agree with a few negative opinions, like... this game do feel like unfinished. I find it great that it tries to compete directly with CS:GO, but that game have a lot of different modes and tons of maps. I do realize that CS:GO is a much older game, but even so, for a finished game, I expected much more content. It's also weird to see that all weapons have the same design, it's like they think this would force us to buy skins, so uncalled for, I already intended of buying skins just to pay somehow for this great game.
    And there's the anti-cheat system. I feel incredibly worried, but the game is really good, so I hope Riot do whatever they need to stop this system from harm ours.
    Overall the game is really fun, I'm having the best time. Most of the complaints are from high end PC owners who think all games should look like Battlefield 1, but for me, the game needs to be fun. I have other games to benchmark my PC specs, don't need a free-to-play doing this as well.
  65. Jun 5, 2020
    The game is pretty OK. Really love the art style and the heroes' personalities. However, Vanguard is a HUGE pain in the ass. I've restarted my PC these past weeks (due to issues with Vanguard) more times than I've restarted it last year :/
  66. Jun 27, 2020
    Classic 5v5 competitive shooter. Feels kinda casual and like a mix of counter strike and overwatch. It's good for what it wants to be but not groundbreaking. Some bugs and the weird hitboxes can be frustrating. The maps feel balanced although there are other games which do alot better.
  67. Jun 3, 2020
    this game is not a 0 or a 10 by any means the hero ability aspect of the game with the cs style is fun the gunplay for me is weird it doesn't feel right but that's subjective I do try to burst from a distance the maps are okay I do like split it is a bit slow with a good bit of walking I the kernel level anti-cheat irks me a bit I've played siege overwatch and csgo the game is good youthis game is not a 0 or a 10 by any means the hero ability aspect of the game with the cs style is fun the gunplay for me is weird it doesn't feel right but that's subjective I do try to burst from a distance the maps are okay I do like split it is a bit slow with a good bit of walking I the kernel level anti-cheat irks me a bit I've played siege overwatch and csgo the game is good you don't get all the characters right off the bat half of them are behind an XP grind overall it's good for what it is Expand
  68. Jun 4, 2020
    Remember CS 1.6 and Warcraft 3 mod ? That's barely what this game is about. Except you have powers from the begining. The War3 mod was interesting because everyone knew the map & weapons, so it ADD something to an EXISTING thing. VALORANT is quite a mess at the begining, but then it's ok. But I doubt with 4 maps and no community map that this game will go far with CS players playingRemember CS 1.6 and Warcraft 3 mod ? That's barely what this game is about. Except you have powers from the begining. The War3 mod was interesting because everyone knew the map & weapons, so it ADD something to an EXISTING thing. VALORANT is quite a mess at the begining, but then it's ok. But I doubt with 4 maps and no community map that this game will go far with CS players playing workshop map like me.
    But if you're a de_dust2 player or e-sport player, you may enjoy it.
    Game is free and reactive, so I'd give a 7 : "Good"
  69. Jun 4, 2020
    The game is very similar to one of the lots of license banned Chinese clones of a modern shooters. The graphics is awful. Gunplay is mediocre. Overall gameplay is boring. 6 - quite an honest for the game.
  70. Jun 4, 2020
    This game is the new popular shooter, but it isn't ready for now: bugs, crashes, anti-cheat issues - that why i rated it 7 grade . But the rest - cool!
  71. Jun 3, 2020
    Its basically nothing new to the FPS genre and its similar to the other games of the FPS series. I guess in our days there is pretty difficult to create something new and astonishing.
    Its can be played a couple of hours. But to play in it like grinding something is really boring.
    + I somehow getting tired of anticheat being ass and I need to uninstall it to play other games without issues, why it cant be like battleye...
  72. Jun 30, 2020
    Valorant has great potential, but i can't get oversee the huge problems it has and it keeps on pushing. Map design is horrible, some corners are uncounterable and simply unfair. Some agents are stupidly overpowered and can hardly be countered. Some also have to be unlocked for a reason to keep playing the game. It makes me think, that Riot designed this game for a unrfeasonable grind. TheyValorant has great potential, but i can't get oversee the huge problems it has and it keeps on pushing. Map design is horrible, some corners are uncounterable and simply unfair. Some agents are stupidly overpowered and can hardly be countered. Some also have to be unlocked for a reason to keep playing the game. It makes me think, that Riot designed this game for a unrfeasonable grind. They push microtransactions to unlock skins for your weapons, with which i'm fine with, but not getting the full skin after buying it for 20+€ is unexeptable and simply a stupid scam. "Pay for the other type of ingame currency to upgrade your weapon skin", they say. In it's core it has potential, but this potential isn't used just like with BO4. The game is a bad attempt to steal attetntion from CS:GO. Expand
  73. Jul 5, 2020
    Los gráficos realmente son ahí nomas, pero eso a la vez es un plus, ya que permite a cualquiera poder disfrutar del juego, la experiencia de juego me parece genial, comparado a comunidades como la de lol o cs:go, por lo general te pillas gente que quiere ganar y hace lo posible en vez de triolear y putear por estupideces. Me gusta la mezcla entre shooter FPS con plantado de bomba yLos gráficos realmente son ahí nomas, pero eso a la vez es un plus, ya que permite a cualquiera poder disfrutar del juego, la experiencia de juego me parece genial, comparado a comunidades como la de lol o cs:go, por lo general te pillas gente que quiere ganar y hace lo posible en vez de triolear y putear por estupideces. Me gusta la mezcla entre shooter FPS con plantado de bomba y habilidades, pero creo que podrían sacar una modalidad death match para sacarle más provecho al tema de las habilidades individuales. El diseño de mapas me parece simple pero funcional y el rooster de personajes bastante equilibrados. Las armas son estables por lo que es muy fácil de aprender a jugar. Es muy entretenido jugar con amigos en equipos de 5, el juego te suele mantener bastante tenso pero siempre está la opción de remontar. Un aspecto que no me gusta es el hecho de que la elección de mapa mapa sea aleatorio Expand
  74. Aug 22, 2020
    Just a less fun csgo / just a less fun Overwatch. There's not much else to say
  75. Jun 4, 2020
    The game is cool. 70% of the CSGO and 30% of the overwatch match perfectly. But sometimes it seems that the game is capable of more and as if a little more microtransactions than necessary. I do not like cartoon style, but here it is not felt. In general, I like the game.
  76. Jun 3, 2020
    To start things off with this review I must say that I was really excited for valorant. But when I got my hands on it I was really dissapointed. The gunplay felt good, sometimes. But it wasn't consistent enough to keep me hooked. You feel like a slug and the maps aren't anything to brag about either and it doesn't help that there are so few of them. The agents are unbalanced, but they haveTo start things off with this review I must say that I was really excited for valorant. But when I got my hands on it I was really dissapointed. The gunplay felt good, sometimes. But it wasn't consistent enough to keep me hooked. You feel like a slug and the maps aren't anything to brag about either and it doesn't help that there are so few of them. The agents are unbalanced, but they have begun to make them balanced which I am happy about. If they put in more work I am wishing for a comeback like warframe. To conclude this review it's fine. But no more than that. Expand
  77. Jun 3, 2020
    Die hard cs fan here, i'll try to be honest. The game is fun, slower than cs but just as fun. I think the spells provide an interesting mechanic not as extreme as in overwatch but contribute to the gameplay however you need more than 10 games to get used to it (im looking at you 0 score ratings)

My biggest issue with the game early on beta was the run and gun which was really really but, but this was mostly fixed on the weapon accuracy patch.
    Now on the present negatives, some heroes still need some balancing work, and most importantly, the game lacks a server/region selection function. I think i speak for every european here who is fed up with queuing on Turkish servers with 100+ping every game.
    Im not gonna mention vanguard , i think everyone has talked about it.
  78. Jun 3, 2020
    They brought in a CSGO, but by converting items into abilities, they induced other plays.
    However, the overall pace of the game was felt to be slow, which made it less fun.
    The various systems of the game made it easier to enter the game. It made it easier to enter the game, but it also became a means to widen the gap. That's why I tried to make a change, but in the end, the frame is
    The various systems of the game made it easier to enter the game.
    That's why I tried to make a change, but in the end, the frame is CSGO and I don't think it's good because it's released with problems that haven't been fixed yet.(anti-cheat, Bugs, etc.)
    It is a pity that the same regret remains at the time of its official launch.
    In the first place, this game came out to compete with CSGO and referred to CSGO.
    Therefore, I think it is natural for CSGO to be mentioned when evaluating this game.
    (But I don't think it's good that CSGO makes this game worse.)
    That's why I'm giving you six points for this game.because it's released with problems that haven't been fixed yet.(anti-cheat, Bugs, etc.)
    It is a pity that the same regret remains at the time of its official launch.
    The game itself isn't new, but the system inside is new.
    If you lower the disappointing part from the score and combine the remaining strengths, the game will likely get about six points.
    (But I don't think it's good that CSGO makes this game worse.)
    That's why I'm giving six points this game..
  79. Jun 3, 2020
    Played during the beta when things were clunky and kinda buggy . but had a lot of fun and playing through the polished version is a great step up in quality. Gun play feels like CS:GO but has its own charm with the added randomness so you cant just memorize spray patterns to have 100% accuracy.
    Still frustrating aspects though which hamper the fun, maps don't flow like CS:GO, and have way too many corners and cubbies which can be annoying at times. Like in CS:GO getting 1 tapped can be frustrating, but learning to always aim at head height can help. Overall a fun game that I will keep playing

Also whats with all the 0's you give a game like that ET game that they burried in the desert a 0, how is this on that level
  80. Jun 3, 2020
    Actually a really fun game for me personally. Yes the graphics are unpolished, yes the gameplay isn’t something really new and innovative. At the end of the day however it gives me joy playing it.
  81. Jun 3, 2020
    Its a fun game to play with friends and with a good competitive component, i really like the slower approach to this genre. I dislike the randomness of longer sprays and the bugs that still happen after full release
  82. Jun 3, 2020
    Got a lot of fps issues where it's difficult to play, but overall good game I think. 7/10 would reccomend but I hope they'll fix fps
  83. Jun 3, 2020
    Игра сама по себе хорошая но есть имбалансные агенты (либо же их способности) также зум в авике такой себе и много багов по типу бесконечной загрузки но игру стоит попробовать.
  84. Jun 4, 2020
    People saying that guns don't matter in this game are just dumb. A good aimer dominates the game if he knows how to use abilities to a decent level. The game just now got released, balance changes are needed so was in League of legends in the first season AND IT STILL happens till this day but the game is competitive and the biggest game in the world. Hitboxes are a problem, but so theyPeople saying that guns don't matter in this game are just dumb. A good aimer dominates the game if he knows how to use abilities to a decent level. The game just now got released, balance changes are needed so was in League of legends in the first season AND IT STILL happens till this day but the game is competitive and the biggest game in the world. Hitboxes are a problem, but so they are in csgo and until like 4 to 5 years from csgo release, it was pretty obvious leading to some not so fun highlights in pro play. THE GAME IS NEW AND DEVS ARE WORKING HARD. People that say abilities are too op are the same that rush 5man when they can see on the scoreboard that Raze has ult.... lame people without any sort of IQ Expand
  85. Jun 4, 2020
    Stop saying this game is clunky and bad. It is not. It's not perfect either. It is so derivative and riot is playing it so safe. This game has such a small scope. It has to appeal one type of player, and those are the hardcore competitive ones. It does succeed in that but it fails in everything else and it has flaws even in the one thing it's trying to achieve. The lack of accessibility isStop saying this game is clunky and bad. It is not. It's not perfect either. It is so derivative and riot is playing it so safe. This game has such a small scope. It has to appeal one type of player, and those are the hardcore competitive ones. It does succeed in that but it fails in everything else and it has flaws even in the one thing it's trying to achieve. The lack of accessibility is a flaw, it isn't something to be proud of as elite gamers. The game lacks personality (csgo has more personality with ts and cts).

Now on to the failings of VAL as a competitive game: the netcode is trash. 128 bitrate doesn't change anything and it's not noticeable, except when I start lagging in the same situation where on other games id be fine. The maps are actually garbage. Labyrinths with 100 different way to go, as well as completely unrecognisable sections of the maps. The shooting is good even if again so derivative. Abilities are either csgo utility (flashes, smokes, molotovs) or from ow, both games that actually tried to bring a new playstyle on the market. The audio is not as good as in tf2 (a game from 13 years ago) and the graphics too are like team fortress: trash, for a game that came out in 2020. The thing is that my PC is not good, so I would have to be happy about the graphics, cuz at least I can play, but the game has shown really inconsistent performance. The interactions between abilities and environment are much simpler than in csgo, which makes it so there only so much you can improve in that direction. Also, there are features that were included because they are present in csgo, but don't work here. Wallbanging, for example, is really strong and easy to abuse, in a game where you have more than 1 ability that allows you to see through walls.

The only things that the game succeeds at are:
    Shooting and movement - of course is the same as csgo
    Abilities and skill cap in using them - of course is the same as ow
    Small little quality of life improvement over csgo - of course they have been called for for years and if you build a new engine ur gonna include them.

Overall the game works. For such a derivative game with such little ambition (the only ambition is to appeal to hardcore competitive players), I can't give more than 8. For a game that has still many flaws and has launched with big technical problems, on top of having bad maps, bad audio, bad netcode and flat interaction (all scripted and clean, not much possibility for expression) I can't give more than 7. Not lower because the game still succeeds at appealing to half of its intended audience. Not all competitive hardcore players, but only the ones that already loved csgo.
  86. Jun 4, 2020
    A new perspective on shooter games. At the same time, there is a lot of FPS, matchmaking and server issues.
  87. Jun 4, 2020
    Okay I’ll start off by saying some of the reviews are quiet harsh and unfair. Riot were going for a CSGO esport competitor and I think they got that. PROS
    - anti cheat does well on keeping cheaters out - Game runs well on a diverse range of high to low and computers. - (subjective) I personally quite like the Game and map design. CONS
    - The anti-cheat, I think it’s called vanguards, is
    - The anti-cheat, I think it’s called vanguards, is very intrusive. - From my experience so far, the abilities make it very cluttered and kinda like overwatch as a spectator esport, although I don’t think it’s as bad as overwatch which was at times unwatchable for new players, but definitely a massive step away from the simplicity that is counter strike. - (subjective) I don’t personally like the weapon design, feels very clunky and forced. Example, the AWP in CSGO in my opinion is just so much more stylish and satisfying to get a kill with than the OPERATOR in VALORANT, but maybe that’s just me. - (Subjective) I personally don’t feel like the spray control is as skill based as that in CSGO. Very very easy to pick up. Overall I like the game and it can definitely be a good esport title. I don’t think it’ll be quite the CSGO killer people were hyping it up to be, but I definitely think it’ll be as big as say the OWL?
  88. Jun 4, 2020
    Valorant is a pretty dynamic game. It was able to combine the CS: GO competition with the abilities of the Overwatch heroes. Shooting alas remained at the CS level. There is an explanation for this: Riot Games consulted with e-sportsmen, which is vryatli appropriate, because this is the smallest part of the players. The most obvious problem is anti-cheat. Not every user is ready to receiveValorant is a pretty dynamic game. It was able to combine the CS: GO competition with the abilities of the Overwatch heroes. Shooting alas remained at the CS level. There is an explanation for this: Riot Games consulted with e-sportsmen, which is vryatli appropriate, because this is the smallest part of the players. The most obvious problem is anti-cheat. Not every user is ready to receive spyware malware along with the game. Expand
  89. Jun 4, 2020
    If i could get my rewards, it would be cool. There is still so much bus to be fixed, I feel its still beta.
  90. Jun 4, 2020
    Good game. But I think the default weapon skins from this game are not very easy to identifiable for beginners. All of them are the same color, I tried to shoot a guy, but I didn't know that it was an automatic fire mode. This will likely the most basic mistake of the beginner.
  91. Jun 4, 2020
    Eh. It copies csgo's economy and also has the same gun play as csgo with the addition of ADS. Some of the abilities feel clunky and annoying to use and there are only two maps but the game is still fun to play and is unique enough that I wouldn't call it a clone. More so "heavily inspired". My biggest issue is the anti-cheat is extremely invasive and kinda annoys me.
  92. Jun 5, 2020
    Valorant will always be compared to CS:GO
    But that doesn't mean that it will be always in it's shadow. As we all know, Valve haven't been a good "parent" of CS:GO. In their eyes its still number 2 game (after Dota 2), which really bothers me since CS:GO is more popular (based on SteamDB)
    That's why I'm more interested in seeing how Valorant going to work out for Riot. The game in
    Valorant will always be compared to CS:GO
    The game in today's state is, of course, objectively worse than CS:GO. But with the Riot as the developer, I feel a great potential for the game. If we look at League of Legends, Riot have always been supportive and had a great feedback to their players. I, personally, don't play League, but I know, that Riot does their job very well, and we might even see competition between CS:GO and Valorant in the future. As to mechanics: it is very similar to its competitor, which works good for players, who got bored of CS:GO (the only difference being hero skills and utility). However, Valorant has to do a good work balancing it, and because the game heavily relies on characters its going to be a tough job for the whole development team (balancing both characters and maps at the same time might prove to be difficult, but I'm still very optimistic).
    In term of graphics - this game does looks outdated, but it helps people with older systems to play and have fun.
    Again: I'm very optimistic about the future of the game, and looking forward to see what it can bring to competitive shooter scene.
    We just have to wait and see, and hope that Riot knows what they're doing.
  93. Jun 5, 2020
    It's refreshing new and definitely good fun. I say this and give it a seven because a game does not have to be good to be fun. However it COULD be a great game. The issue is it gets ruined by poor map design amongst other things. The game heavily encourages lurking by having about 30 different 'cubbies' on a map. When I say cubby i generally mean a corner dug out near the entrance to anIt's refreshing new and definitely good fun. I say this and give it a seven because a game does not have to be good to be fun. However it COULD be a great game. The issue is it gets ruined by poor map design amongst other things. The game heavily encourages lurking by having about 30 different 'cubbies' on a map. When I say cubby i generally mean a corner dug out near the entrance to an area that is outside of a players FOV when checking the other angles. I do not have an issue with cubbies themselves but it is frustrating that there are so many and that they are all so strong to hold. When peeking a cubby you leave yourself exposed to virtually every other angle. Also if you leave for more than a round in an unrated match you can get a one hour ban. Also also, this is a personal issue but the game despite running perfectly fine keeps crashing my computer and then proceeds to ban me and the Devs on reddit delete my posts almost instantly without a response. The essential concept of a CSGO style game with more whacky abilities is cool, but lacks in too many areas at the moment but they went for the early full release anyway. Probably gonna be another 'No man's Sky' Expand
  94. Jun 5, 2020
    I understand that the gameplay mechanics can have a lot of depth and if I could've gotten over my initial impressions, maybe I would've loved this game. The EULA agreement made me laugh. The tutorial is well done. But after that the game went downhill for me like a bad trip.

The user interface is not intuitive after the tutorial You try to connect to a multiplayer game but find out you can't because you need to switch to open play. Picking a character is not untuitive, you click them and then a button that a color-blind person would miss requires you to click it and doesn't notify you if you haven't and time is running out.

The repetitive brooding music in the menu interface makes me want smash my own head. Repetitive dark melody with three notes. Repetitive dark melody with three notes, one slightly higher pitch. Repetitive dark melody with three notes. Repetitive dark melody with three notes, one slightly higher pitch. No! This is not a typo, this is what I felt like! Like I wanted to bash my head into the wall. Or just hit mute and miss picking and getting a penalty time out again.

I could have liked this game. But the amateur game music and poor graphics that my updated rig laughs at make this game a waste of time for me. Writing this review is more fun. Slam! But kudos to the devs, the game is super responsive, small in size, and is hella optimized. Gameplay is sweet two, if you don't die and have to watch other people play with themselves, unless you like that sort of thing.

Each to their own. Valorant is free, so check it out. It might fit the bill.
  95. Jun 5, 2020
    Valorants graphics look unpolished especially the main menu which is confusing to use and a lot of animations and sounds either need to be added or redone.
    The gunplay is the biggest issue for me, you either have to pray to the RNG gods that you hit a head-shot with a spray or you need to stand completely still and still you might only get 2 or 3 hits on them.
    The movement is slow which
    The movement is slow which makes the game feel even more boring than it already is.
    The abilities while interesting they feel useless and more of a way just to stall for the timer to hit zero similar to R6S.
    Another big issue for me is the camping, with the map being so large you're definitely going to experience campers.
    While the game is fun and worth giving a try a lot of the game needs changes, and if you want a 5v5 bomb defusal style game that doesn't have these issues go play CSGO which is now free and has much better gunplay, or if you want a character and ability-based game go play Overwatch which is discounted every 2 seconds and focuses much more on the abilities.
  96. Jun 6, 2020
    Ich mag das Spiel aber 5/10 gibt es weil die Waffen streuung viel zu heftig ist es kann nicht sein das man keine 3 schuß abgeben kann ohne auf Enten Jagd zu gehen mit dem 4.
    Ne Sauerei ist auch das du für den Battlepass bezahlen musst um dich in Endeffekt tot zu grinden, nicht jeder hat 50 Stunden in der Woche zeit zum spielen tut mir leid das ich ein Leben habe.
    Die Special Vertäge
    Die Special Vertäge sind auch heftig lvl 6 75k EXP und lvl 7 100K WIE soll man das Bitte freischalten wobei auch leider zu sagen ist das das meiste im Battlepass und so totaler müll ist.
  97. Jun 6, 2020
    Servers feel better than CS:GO's Valve hosted 64 tick ones, all the weapons feel like their actually viable in one situation or another and the agents abilities don't feel like they overpower the actually mechanical skill of the players
  98. Jun 6, 2020
    It's a good team objective shooter not anything new in the world of shooters, it play's like CS:GO with an overwatch feel, not for everyone but my time on it has been enjoyable but when it comes to connect errors it can be a bit
  99. Jun 6, 2020
    An honest review. I have never played any other games from riot other than this but I do have over 600 hours in csgo. And its... decent. Its new and interesting and has potential but its lacking in alot of areas. There's only 2 game modes, casual and competitive yet the the exact same thing. Yes the skins are very over priced but you don't need them to play the game. Once they add moreAn honest review. I have never played any other games from riot other than this but I do have over 600 hours in csgo. And its... decent. Its new and interesting and has potential but its lacking in alot of areas. There's only 2 game modes, casual and competitive yet the the exact same thing. Yes the skins are very over priced but you don't need them to play the game. Once they add more things to do in it then it would be worth playing more but now the only thing it does better than csgo is the hackers Expand
  100. Jun 7, 2020
    So, since its a riot game and a competitive shooter, the community is already pretty toxic. In Beta the game worked fine for me, since release there have been laggs AND Fps Drops, especially since that last patch.
    The infamous "Network problem" symbol is my loyal companion. And neither the fps drops nor the network problems can be caused by myself. Decent PC and connection are provided.
    Other than that: Unrated only sucks big time, the new game mode is annoying.

the basic game i like so 6/10

Generally favorable reviews - based on 42 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 12, 2020
    Valorant has a high-quality and clean release without any problems. The game will definitely please fans of the competitive FPS genre. The eSports potential of the shooter has only become established over time, and the first tournaments are already planned. However, a high entry threshold requires serious skill training. But this only makes the game more interesting.
  2. Aug 7, 2020
    At first, this looks like just another Counterstrike clone. But there’s more depth and variety, despite the lack of content.
  3. Jul 29, 2020
    Overall, Valorant is a great game to play if you're a fan of first-person shooter strategy games. But it is also something that someone without experience with games like CS:GO can enjoy and pick up quickly. The Agents are, for the most part, balanced, and the planned addition of more should keep the game fresh. The overall style doesn't really land and the sound design needs to be fixed.