7.3

1. Dec 14, 2013
    Violett is great puzzle game with charming fantasy graphics and beautifull sountrack. It kinda reminds me Coraline game but it's not plagiarism, it has it's own style, plot and game play style. The gfx isn't demanding, so medium box can handle it but still it looks really impresive. For that kind of money it is definitely worth to buy.
  2. Dec 15, 2013
    This game reminds me my childhood, I used to play p&c games as a kid but then this type of games just vanished. I'm glad I found this one. It has excellent graphics and music, the riddles isn't too hard, however there are some issues with pointing sometimes so I couldn't solve the puzzle at once, despite my solution was right. Hope controlls will be patched soon. Anyway, I recommend this one.
  3. Jan 28, 2014
    Initial impressions
    just started playing on my PC,finished first 2 puzzles and this is what I think
    Its a colorful beautiful & well-thought point & click adventure game pleasing to the eyes the detail is awesome and there is no lag playing @ full HD 1080 resolution in my PC of 6 years old(2Ghz Intel C2D+nvidia 8400 512 MB GC) with minor glitches with touch A patch is expected
    Initial impressions
    just started playing on my PC,finished first 2 puzzles and this is what I think

Its a colorful beautiful & well-thought point & click adventure game
    pleasing to the eyes
    the detail is awesome

with minor glitches with touch
    A patch is expected soon so no problem
    Its available on Android & iOS too
  4. Jul 20, 2018
    The art in this is gorgeous, and I really like the entire atmosphere of this game. Unfortunately, I feel that this game suffers from the same design issues as the old point and click adventures did. There's way too much reliance on trying random things and seeing what works. If there was some type of basic mechanic that we could learn and use as a guide to figure out the rest of the game,The art in this is gorgeous, and I really like the entire atmosphere of this game. Unfortunately, I feel that this game suffers from the same design issues as the old point and click adventures did. There's way too much reliance on trying random things and seeing what works. If there was some type of basic mechanic that we could learn and use as a guide to figure out the rest of the game, that would help a lot. Instead, each section presents new objects and you basically have to disregard everything you just learned and start experimenting all over again. I like experimenting with mechanics and figuring things out, but that process feels so random and scatterbrained in this game. If you are someone that enjoys the old school point and click adventures, pick this up. Otherwise, this game may lead to frustration. Expand

1. Apr 1, 2014
    You might enjoy the time that you spend with Violett, but you should approach it with modest expectations and a good deal of patience.
  2. Feb 4, 2014
    Abstruse and sometimes outright broken in its design elements, Violett commits the worst crime for an adventure game: it confronts the player with poorly designed puzzles that require little logic and lots of luck and clueless clicking in order to be solved.
  3. Jan 28, 2014
    Despite the lack of a storyline (apart from the opening cinematic), Violett does reasonably well in keeping itself interesting.