tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Virgo Vs The Zodiac.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 12, 2020
    Even though the plot can be a bit cryptic, Virgo Versus the Zodiac’s encapsulating art direction and the engaging battle system was enough to hold my attention through this unique adventure. No matter your sign, there is something here that everyone can appreciate.
  2. Dec 19, 2019
    Virgo is a great game, plain and simple. While every aspect of the game is worthy of praise, the ace in the hole is easily its sound. Any game where the music makes me immediately drop my controller, grab my bass guitar, and play along to learn my favorite pieces is something special. Delightfully, it marches to the beat of its own drummer and I loved every second of the 14 or so hours I spent with it. If you are into unique turn-based JRPG style games with twitch elements to keep battles interesting, you simply must play Virgo Versus the Zodiac.
  3. Dec 10, 2019
    Virgo Versus the Zodiac is clearly inspired by other titles like the Mario RPGs and Undertale but its unique humor and stellar writing help it stand apart. This is a fresh RPG that is incredibly fun from start to finish. While not quite at the level of Undertale, this is not a game to miss if you love unique RPGs.