- Publisher: Sega
- Release Date: May 22, 2014
- Also On: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
- Summary: Jump into the rich world of Warhammer 40,000 in this fast paced 3rd person action shooter. As one of the Emperor's Elite Space Marines you have been sent on a vital mission to assault a gigantic Ork Kroozer headed for an Imperial Forge World. Choose your Space Marine Chapter and weaponsJump into the rich world of Warhammer 40,000 in this fast paced 3rd person action shooter. As one of the Emperor's Elite Space Marines you have been sent on a vital mission to assault a gigantic Ork Kroozer headed for an Imperial Forge World. Choose your Space Marine Chapter and weapons class and commence the purging of brutal Orks and vicious Tyranids on board. Team up to form a 2-man Kill Team in same screen co-op mode and benefit from multiple team pickups to help survive the onslaught. Reap the rewards on completing your missions by unlocking an exclusive Power Sword weapon to use in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine!… Expand
- Developer: Nomad Games
- Genre(s): Action, Shooter, Third-Person, Sci-Fi, Arcade
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team - Announcement Trailer
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Positive: 0 out of 5
Mixed: 0 out of 5
Negative: 5 out of 5
May 25, 2014As always games for console are better played with gamepads than keyboard. This game is pure arcade that happens to be in warhammer universe,As always games for console are better played with gamepads than keyboard. This game is pure arcade that happens to be in warhammer universe, has nothing in common with the lore deathwatch kill teams, only 4 classes and only 4 marines, 3 weapons per class, lisen to your radio about objectives and kill alot of orks. You will be granted weapons and perks randomly as you play, Melee classes are punished too hard and there is no difficulty balance between 1 player or 2 players. Very short and very dull with copy-paste textures from Warhammer DoW 2. If you are looking for mindless gameplay to kill time this is for you, but 10 euros are too much, wait for a special sale for 2-5 euros on Steam… Expand
Oct 22, 2015I'm not a W40k fan (i suck at strategy) but loves iso-shooters, what this games is. But not a too good one.
- Decent graphics work forI'm not a W40k fan (i suck at strategy) but loves iso-shooters, what this games is. But not a too good one.
- Decent graphics work for me. Sometimes even funny backgrounds.
- Gameplay is fun for short occasions, especially with someone local co-oping (on the same machine). I do not miss www MP.
- Even if it's a console port, WASDmouseing seems made well.
- Only 5 levels, though long ones. And they are very unbalanced, level 3 and 5 nearly impossible to solo.
- There are 4 char to choose from, but forget the melee types.They are useless, you will die very fast.
- Camera likes to madden you. Many times it 'swims' behind objects and you see big flat nothings. As a punishment, testers would plays this for their entire remaining life.… Expand
Dec 9, 2022This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very nice effort but not executed right.
Warhammer 40k - Kill Team is another effort to leech on the success of the franchise. It is a third person shooter indie game where you can play solo or co-op on an Orc cruiser. It has five story missions and five survival missions.
I must say that all the Orc and Tyranid units look good and reminds me of Dawn of War II, the way it is supposed to. The sound effects are nice, the classic weapons are all there and the bullet cases stay on the ground when you shoot.
But despite all this, the gameplay is horrendous. Cheap deaths by sudden pit falls and Orc Shoota Boyz that kill you faster than a Orc Melee Nob. But that is not the worst, oh no sir, the worst thing in this game is the camera. The game camera is so bad, it made me cry. It is always in a awkward angle, does not rotate with you and sometimes glitches so you get your butt handed to you by enemies of the screen.
One other thing that made me furious is the unskippable cutscenes. There is a lot of them and they take forever. They show you a certain switch you must activate and then the screen stays locked on that switch for 10 seconds. Also, when you die, you need to watch the whole movie again. It made my skin crawl, i pressed every button on my keyboard and hoped it worked but no.
So in conclusion, the effort is nice, the Warhammer 40 000 theme is there, the units, weapons and bosses are nice but the way it is played with the drunk camera and the cutscenes you can't skip made it a real chore to finish for me.… Expand
Aug 11, 2014Very boring console port, fairly buggy as well. The camera tends to have a mind of it's own in that many times it gets stuck and won't followVery boring console port, fairly buggy as well. The camera tends to have a mind of it's own in that many times it gets stuck and won't follow the avatar in game. No real plot, no real challenge, not a game I would recommend to anyone at any price over $2.00, and that is if you're a Warhammer 40K fanboy.… Expand
May 30, 2014For being such a terrible game I would have rated it 0/10. However, the fact that the developers have managed to impress me with how amazinglyFor being such a terrible game I would have rated it 0/10. However, the fact that the developers have managed to impress me with how amazingly bad this game is, it gains one point. Reading about the game on steams store page I decided it would be a worthy investment as my love for 40k is only matched by my love for Co-Op shooters. LITTLE DID I KNOW, that I was not buying an online cooperative game and when the game prompt me for player 2 to join by hitting the A button, I felt a little confused as to why the buttons on my keyboard weren't green and circular. Luckily my friend who was with me at the time had an xbox controller and we managed to play. 15 minutes later the game was completed with all items for the classes we played unlocked. Please do not buy this game.… Expand
- (1 view)
- (1 view)