2.7

1. Jan 13, 2015
    This is a great and accurate interpretation of the classic Games Workshop dungeon crawler, faithful down to the sometimes annoying random events (in the original game as "roll a 1 phase"). I find the art quality excellent (doesn't feel as sharp as the iOS though on my large screen) and I'm happy to finally be able to play this game on my PC.
    I just don't get all this whining about
    I just don't get all this whining about micro-transactions, don't you want the game to expand and update? No one is forcing anyone to buy anything (what's with the mentality today "I want it all, and I want it all for free!"), you can just grab the basic game and stay with that (you will already have more than the basic iOS version). The company put effort into developing and adding new material in the form of areas, heroes etc and this cost money, do you want them to do that for free out of the kindness of their hearts because you can't be bother to spend a little on something you supposedly like?
    Another view is this, in the original game you also only got what is in the basic game here. All the extra heroes, loot cards, expansions with new maps and fancy special gear was extra purchases (expensive) so the game holds true to that.
    My only concern with micro-transactions is that they sell gold because you can lose gold in random events and it's BAD to have game mechanics that lose you cash money.
    Oh and I saw someone complaining about random events in the dungeons... It's PART OF THE GAME, it always was, it's keyed to the wizards roll for magic points, whenever he rolled a 1 (0 in the digital game) an event occurs, in dungeons that's usually an ambush. In other words, it's always been like that and is how it's supposed to be.
    As suggested earlier I would really like to see the dice rolls and it would be nice if they had ironed out a few more bugs before release, but that seems to be the norm of games these days.
    To sum it up, I really like and enjoy this game and think it's worth the money I've paid for it several times over (bought it for my brother as well). I give it 8 for what it is and is supposed to be, I would give it higher if we had dice rolls and no game stopping bugs (I have encountered one), I'd bump it to 10 if we could also get co-op at some point.
  2. Jan 14, 2015
    This is a great game and very true to the original Boardgame. (I still have it in my games cupboard)

Please ignore the 'MicroTransaction' whiners/trolls. You never need to buy gold and the 'Deluxe' version of the game for less than £20 includes all the current content. Way cheaper than buying it all on iOS too. I'm quite a way into the game and have no issues with it, or with making

I'm quite a way into the game and have no issues with it, or with making enough gold to level the characters up.

If you loved the Board Game from GW, you'll love this. Worth every penny.
  3. Jul 10, 2016
    Superb but short lived. Still worth the bucks by far.
    It gets repetitive and a bit tedious, like most rodeo games, awesome vision, but not enough time spent to make it an awesome realisation

Mixed or average reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Mar 17, 2015
    Despite its obvious low budget I’ve already devoted 60 hours to Warhammer Quest – first on iOS, and now on PC. The atmosphere of the Old World recreated by Rodeo Games does not cease to delight me. [03/2014, p.80]
  2. Feb 6, 2015
    It's a lame conversion from the iPad version, so you'd better stick with the mobile one.
  3. Jan 25, 2015
    Wherever you go in Warhammer Quest, you will find nothing but repetitive dungeons and battles. The original board game was fun because you played it with live people, and it simply doesn’t work as a pure single-player experience.