• Publisher: PLAION
  • Release Date: Jan 24, 2023
8.4

1. Jan 25, 2023
    The game installs is a Spyware called Sentry Anti-Cheat. The program starts from Windows startup and stays in the background all the time consuming a lot of resources, even when we close the game the program continues to run.

To uninstall Spyware: Run and type "regedit.exe". We paste the route: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallSentryAntiCheat Right

To uninstall Spyware: Run and type "regedit.exe". We paste the route:

Right click and uninstall. I also recommend deleting the game permanently.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 30, 2023
    The lack of depth makes Warlander a solid but ultimately forgettable experience, and if Toylogic wants this game to be a success in the months and potentially years to come, it's going to need a significant amount of changes.
  2. Jan 25, 2023
    Warlander is a very original game, it can be compared with other games, but it is still pretty good, the combat and gameplay is very fast. Currently the game is limited, but I trust that they will gradually add more content to give us more hours of entertainment.
  3. Jan 24, 2023
    Warlander feels like a melting pot of different mechanics, but with its own personality. Unfortunately, not everything fell into the right place during the development, but it's an interesting attempt nonetheless.