7.0

1. May 6, 2018
    One of the worst triple A games I've ever played. It is even worse than the first WD (which was a pretty awful game), this one is so frustrating, the controls don't even work properly and the control scheme is a joke. If anyone wants to buy this crap, just stay away, you won't have any fun playing it, you will lose your time and you will only get frustrating playing this crap.

The worst

The worst part of this game are the characters. It is clear that **** tried to make it more appealing to teens, but they failed so hard this time, making the characters wannabe cool kids with "cool" gadgets, including social media into this game and ****

The missions are HORRIBLE. They are incredibly forgettable, just go there hack that, go there hack that.

****, you failed hard with this one
  2. Jan 21, 2017
    Какая же несуразица, а не игра. Сюжет не интересный, задания какой-то набор слов и фраз, 90% заданий вообще не понятно куда едешь и что делаешь и зачем это вообще нужно. Все что происходит по сюжету совершенно не интересно и пресно.Какая же несуразица, а не игра. Сюжет не интересный, задания какой-то набор слов и фраз, 90% заданий вообще не понятно куда едешь и что делаешь и зачем это вообще нужно. Все что происходит по сюжету совершенно не интересно и пресно.
  3. Mar 21, 2017
    Negative Aspects
    - The Story Is Small and very poorly made
    - For a 2016 AAA Game the graphics are very bad
    - The game is full of bugs
    - AI is extremely stupid
    - Physics are extremely strange
    - Almost didn't change from Watch Dogs
    Positive Aspects
    - Different Story and Place
    - New Items like quad-copter and jumper make the game different
  4. Jan 21, 2017
    Unstable, prone to crashing, and incredibly buggy. Police are ridiculously, unrealistically relentless, and cars handle like complete and utter crap. Combined with Stealth mechanics from the 90's, it's just plain terrible.
  5. BFM
    Feb 13, 2017
    This game is overrate trash.

It starts with the terrible controls and physics. You can't walk between stuff, you can't climb up/over so much stuff that you should be able to, you can't look up or down because the camera just gets blocked from moving to far, you can't exit a camera hack without aborting the current conversation/discussion that you want to listen to because
    This game is overrate trash.

It starts with the terrible controls and physics.

You can't walk between stuff,

you can't climb up/over so much stuff that you should be able to,

you can't exit a camera hack without aborting the current conversation/discussion that you want to listen to because they just bound everything to ESC,

the game runs much worse than GTA V while looking 6 years older,

animations are constantly glitching up,

physics are worse than in every mobile game,

You fall and glitch through falls or get stuck in things,

the game freezes and crashes sometimes,

you constantly see the exact same people and cars next to each other like it's a world full of clones,

the police is more stupid than in GTA 3,

don't try to escape by hiding inside a large bush or behind some stuff like you could do in GTA 5 - even if nobody saw you going there, they just know where you are, run to your position and shoot you, even if there is 0% line of sight,

When you send the police to arrest someone, they usually just end up walking against a wall on their way back to the police car,

and so much more on.

Yes the game has fun parts when it comes to the hacking or spying on others, and the story and characters are a little bit more likable then in your usual "We totally know that young people think is cool!"-Ubisoft game.

But you just can't enjoy this, because you will constantly be frustrated by Ubisoft either having no clue about good game design, programming and quality management, or simply not caring about it.
  6. Sep 18, 2017
    I was waiting until my problem could be solved by Ubi, the game is good, in basically all the aspects is better than his predecesor, but the game have a real problem in the optimization field, my laptop can run the game in high settings 1080p no problem, at least it should, but the game continues sttuttering since i first open it, i tried everything, from user fix to ubi suggestions, andI was waiting until my problem could be solved by Ubi, the game is good, in basically all the aspects is better than his predecesor, but the game have a real problem in the optimization field, my laptop can run the game in high settings 1080p no problem, at least it should, but the game continues sttuttering since i first open it, i tried everything, from user fix to ubi suggestions, and until this day almost an entire year from release the game still suffering on this problem at least in my case, my computer can run The witcher 3, Gta V. Doom, even the poorly optimized Nier:automata, but this game is almost impossible to enjoy, literally 1 year Ubisoft, and your game still broken, ty. Expand
  7. May 13, 2017
    It is what exactly this product is a rehash of the first. A full-fledged 1.5-stink Ubisoft engine miles away. Somehow they had to write off the disaster of the previous one. And the truth, I'm not going to throw my money in reheated trash, I have serious games to invest for and they are falling.
  8. Dec 20, 2016
    Ubisoft: we know the driving was horrendous in WD1 we will improve it slightly in WD2, but because we are so confident and deluded about how horrible the actual driving mechanic still is, we will make the first story mission about driving because that is how confident we are about our inability to master driving mechanics, oh on top of that we will not offer you an option to skip theUbisoft: we know the driving was horrendous in WD1 we will improve it slightly in WD2, but because we are so confident and deluded about how horrible the actual driving mechanic still is, we will make the first story mission about driving because that is how confident we are about our inability to master driving mechanics, oh on top of that we will not offer you an option to skip the mission. Good luck on wasting your money for this broken game plague with crash and pop ins! Expand
  9. Dec 20, 2016
    Este juego reutiliza todo del anterior watch dogs. Gráficamente sigue igual. En rendimiento es sigue igual de mierda. La inteligencia artificial es una basura con retraso mental. Está lleno de bugs y de detalles absolutamente nada cuidados. Lo único bueno a diferencia del anterior watch dogs y razón por la que le doy un 4 y no una nota menor, es su historia, la cual es considerablementeEste juego reutiliza todo del anterior watch dogs. Gráficamente sigue igual. En rendimiento es sigue igual de mierda. La inteligencia artificial es una basura con retraso mental. Está lleno de bugs y de detalles absolutamente nada cuidados. Lo único bueno a diferencia del anterior watch dogs y razón por la que le doy un 4 y no una nota menor, es su historia, la cual es considerablemente mejor que la del Watch Dogs 1. Expand
  10. May 19, 2017
    I don't like games that crash when I am playing in action. It happens sometimes with Watch Dogs 2. It makes me angry. I have Haswell processor, 16 GB ram, GTX1080 and W10. That is enough gear to run this game, but it gets random freezes and all I can do is to kill it via Task Manager. :-(
    Another thing is that I have a constant feeling that I play GTA V rip-off.
  11. Dec 3, 2016
    Okay I will try and be nice. This is a Ubisoft open-world game first and foremost. You can be expect lots of collectibles, side activities. However, this is a Ubisoft open-world game which means, the world feels dead, the missions are repetitive and boring the graphics aren't the best, and there is nothing that could be called emergent gameplay. None of the simplified mechanics actuallyOkay I will try and be nice. This is a Ubisoft open-world game first and foremost. You can be expect lots of collectibles, side activities. However, this is a Ubisoft open-world game which means, the world feels dead, the missions are repetitive and boring the graphics aren't the best, and there is nothing that could be called emergent gameplay. None of the simplified mechanics actually work together to create amazing moments. The controls are pretty clunky, so get used to having to reload a lot because you jumped out of cover instead of switched, or because you hacked the wrong person. The guns are bad, the cars are boring to drive, and there is little interaction with civilians. That being said it's not terrible. They try with the humor although it feels a bit heavy handed. Satirizing silicon valley and San Francisco through clever of popular stereotypes is one thing(think GTA V), but simply ripping off real life is another(Tom Cruise-esqe character, Scientology standing). Watch dogs feels like dated game design, and not the best game design at that. Not the best, nor the worst game ever. If you like Assassins Creed, Far Cry, the Crew, the first Watch Dogs then there is a chance you will like this. If, however, you find yourself always comparing games to GTA V, the Witcher 3, or MGS V you will be disappointed. Its sad to see such a major studio only making one game with different skins. Last thing, how in the world did Ubisoft manage to make car chases the most tedious thing ever? I am literally bored out of my mind as I wait for the chase to be over. Expand
  12. Dec 26, 2016
    Cute... - ish. But still Ubisoft crap. And until they sort out their serious customer service issues, along with their friends EA and Steam, I would urge you not to buy any of their products.
  13. Apr 26, 2017
    Game is simply TRASH! After playing about 7 hours I decided to delete this garbage.

-Boring ass characters! -Mechanics are not fun at all! -The world and the style are not original I mean it feels like every Ubisoft game lately is the exact same. And by that I mean the Colors and the graphics and the animations even the feeling of the gameplay. -The plot is good yet it fails because

-Boring ass characters!
    -Mechanics are not fun at all!
    -The plot is good yet it fails because of all the horrible things in the game.
    -Not the best optimized game.

I just want to finish this review by saying WTF were you thinking by having a black hip hop dude as a hacker?
    Are you some kind retarded Ubisoft? I guess you are because you have not had one good game in years.

I really loved the first Watch Dogs it was refreshing and new. Did not have the best story but hell WAY better than this trash.
  14. Dec 21, 2016
    There is nothing in this game what will force you to play it. The story mode horrible, silly characters, bad jokes, boring game-play, weird controls and so on.

And on the other side there is too much things which will annoy you that much that won't launch this game anymore. And every time you trying to give this game second chance - game disappoints you. I rate it 0/10 because I

I rate it 0/10 because I think this game is horrible. Don't buy this game. Better buy Rainbow Six, Far Cry or Steep. Ubisoft sometimes make total garbage and I can't clearly understand why, because some of their games are just very good (without negative things but still good).
  15. Dec 8, 2016
    Frustrating, repetitive Gameplay, lags, framedrops and freezes. Thank you Ubi for this **** game!
    For all waverers: Only buy this game if you realy like unfair moments
  16. Nov 29, 2016
    Really? What to say to a game that get 24fps with a gtx 1080 and i7 6700k in 1080p and not in ultra?
    What another shame ubisoft. You are a shame in performance!
  17. Nov 29, 2016
    I was unable to launch it, the game just crashes after a quick splash image. Looks like the Uplay launcher is not working.

Very disappointing. My rig is all up to date with the latest drivers and hardware (gtx 1080, 64GB RAM etc), never have any issues with other games. Will have to wait for a patch or for Ubisofts 56kbps dialup servers to be up again.
  18. Jul 25, 2018
    This game sucks. Like really.

Pros: 1. Good optimization. Cons: 1. The controls are a piece of garbage. 2. The driving is terrible and unrealistic as hell (never thought that driving could be more unrealistic than in GTA V). 3. Shooting is terrible. 4. The environment feels like a piece of cardboard toy (pedestrians, cars, buildings, the city itself etc). 5. The story is just
    This game sucks. Like really.

Pros:
    1. Good optimization.

Cons:
    1. The controls are a piece of garbage.
    3. Shooting is terrible.
    5. The story is just boring and childish, characters are not charismatic and uninteresting.

I've never seen a game this bad before.
  19. Sep 6, 2018
    is insane make a secual of the first wacth dogs. just for this, WD2 is worst than WD
  20. Feb 27, 2019
    Easily one of the worst games I've played. I play most major titles that come out and Watch Dogs 2 was one of the worst I've played overall. Boring story, awful main character(s)..the game does have great visuals, but Ubisoft usually does a good job with that, so that's not really surprising. The substance just was very underwhelming. I hung in there through about 35% of the game, and thenEasily one of the worst games I've played. I play most major titles that come out and Watch Dogs 2 was one of the worst I've played overall. Boring story, awful main character(s)..the game does have great visuals, but Ubisoft usually does a good job with that, so that's not really surprising. The substance just was very underwhelming. I hung in there through about 35% of the game, and then realized the game was becoming a chore to play - I sat back one day and just realized I didn't give two craps about the main character or his crew or the story and just uninstalled it. First game in about 15 years I haven't completed after starting. IMO Watch Dogs 1 was MUCH better in most respects - Watch Dogs 2 did make some improvements to the driving, so that was welcomed, but otherwise I'd take Watch Dogs 1 every time. Expand

1. Apr 3, 2017
    Unlike the first game where multiplayer was kind of a mess, the sequel offers a pretty solid multiplayer experience. Playing Watch Dogs 2 co-op is definitely a blast, especially if you're experiencing the game with a friend.
  2. Mar 8, 2017
    In the end, Watch Dogs 2 feels like an improvement over the previous game in the series. The characters are fun to play as and interact with, all of the hacking elements have a lot more depth and make more sense, and the world feels more alive and rich than ever before, design wise and graphics wise. However the game does suffer from mediocrity in regards to its shooting mechanics and stealth sections. Is it a fun game? Yeah, sure it is. Is it one of my games of the year? Not really.
  3. CD-Action
    Jan 13, 2017
    Hacking and stealth elements are so good in Watch Dogs 2 and as a whole the game is so much better than its predecessor that I managed to turn a blind eye to the fact that Dedsec members are annoying as hell. [01/2017, p.32]