2.3

1. Jun 10, 2021
    Now, if Youngblood were as cool as Oldblood. It would be even cooler. Not to say that I got what I wanted from GAYMPASS. But, this is not exactly such **** as everyone around is hating. Arkane made amazing locations and overall the detail work in this game is so good. What, I can say with confidence that this game is the most beautiful that I have seen on id tech engine. Too bad it's aNow, if Youngblood were as cool as Oldblood. It would be even cooler. Not to say that I got what I wanted from GAYMPASS. But, this is not exactly such **** as everyone around is hating. Arkane made amazing locations and overall the detail work in this game is so good. What, I can say with confidence that this game is the most beautiful that I have seen on id tech engine. Too bad it's a co-op game. Unfortunately, I do not possess a friend for her. And passing into one is such an occupation. Expand
  2. May 19, 2021
    Short explained.
    The story was awful.
    The Bosses didn't have a meaning to exist.
    The girls are trying their best to be funny and cool, but failed miserably.
    You already knew you were gonna be betrayed.
    Normal difficulty is hard difficulty if you match it with the other games.
    Me and my friend uninstalled it because it was boring to play.
    The only thing I liked was the combat.
  3. Apr 12, 2021
    Ужасно душно, бесконечный гринд но звук сочный
  4. Mar 17, 2021
    The 6/10 is because of how fun it can be with a friend.
    Single player sucks ass
    Story is bland but interesting in the last mission. Graphics are nice, gameplay isn't as bad as i thought it would be yet i don't like the level system in a wolf game either. Some bosses are bullet sponges who one hit you and i hate it. Last boss makes me wanna shoot myself But if you love Wolfenstein and
    The 6/10 is because of how fun it can be with a friend.
    Single player sucks ass
    Story is bland but interesting in the last mission.
    Some bosses are bullet sponges who one hit you and i hate it.
    Last boss makes me wanna shoot myself
    But if you love Wolfenstein and got a friend, i sure do recommend it.
  5. Mar 14, 2021
    Playing this game solo is an exercise in madness. Your AI partner does not hurt the enemies and you constantly have to babysit it, and it won't lift a finger for you. The game doesn't pause. There are level gated areas, which is not native to Wolfenstein. The characters are unlikable, whoever did the writing for this game grew up on a planet with no siblings or women, and are always makingPlaying this game solo is an exercise in madness. Your AI partner does not hurt the enemies and you constantly have to babysit it, and it won't lift a finger for you. The game doesn't pause. There are level gated areas, which is not native to Wolfenstein. The characters are unlikable, whoever did the writing for this game grew up on a planet with no siblings or women, and are always making terrible jokes. This game is a franchise killer, don't buy it. Expand
  6. Feb 22, 2021
    Śmierdzi Falloutem. Fabuła nie powala ale coś do tej gry czuję że ciągle w nią gram więc daję 8/10 (teraz każdy który dał złą ocenę mnie zabije)
  7. Feb 1, 2021
    Stealth aspect of the last 2 wolfenstein games is finished. slow gameplay, boring story and weak scripting.

single player experience is not good, the idea of customising weapons was good until you see how decked out in microtransactions it is.
  8. Jan 29, 2021
    If forget, that this is a Wolfenstein game and that it's a SP/Coop game, then not really a bad game, it feels like they tried to do Destiny or Division style game in Wolfenstein universe.
    But my biggest problem with this game is that it have many interesting ideas, but most of them are not really done to their limits (if it's possible to say so), let me explain -
    - Female characters, I'm
    - Female characters, I'm fine with it, vice versa I'd like to see more female protagonists in games, but the problem in this game, is that they are very flat in their pattern, also both are same, they have just the same character, I understand, that they tried to make a s.c. Trash Shooter, with cringy jokes etc..., but this is all what they are all over the game, no character evolution, no emotional moments, which are important in such stories, just stupid and cringy jokes, also as I said, they are both the same, no matter which sister you will chose, nothing changes... I think they should make them in contrast, I like the idea of sisters and motivation, but they do not feel alive, they should made them more different one from another, to play with that contrast, like one is crazy daredevil, which can be very emotional and loves sister very much and second like humble bookworm, who is versa, very cold, but can become crazy when things are going about killing Nazi machines (for example) and like their relationship evolve, that they may become enemies one for another, but when things go serious they always stand one for another, evolute that, make them more alive, also they should have different tools and skills too... But, unfortunately they are just an Option, they are running and shooting skins.
    - Combat is very limited, not many possibilities in Active skills, not many varieties of weapons, that will not be problem, if game will be just a shooter, like original game, but they tried to step into the RPG, Looter-shooter area, but fully ignore the main rules of that genres, RPG, especially ARRPG should give more options in fights, more active skills, more varieties using that skills and synergy between them, but you have just KIck and Knock, which you will not use often, also weapons, if you are going into the ARPG or Looter-shooter, then there should be a lot of variety of instruments, yes, game have some weapons you will open by the progress, but I mostly did not even need to use them, they are quite limited in ammo, quite situational and more often you will run just with the same tools and the same skills and get bored quite fast, after about 20 hours I find myselfs running invisible to avoid battles, but if you played Looters like Warframe, then the thing of such game is exactly to fight and get a lot of fun from this fights. It's not bad, you will have fun, but it's limited and get boring after time, especially when enemies also grow in LvL and fight becomes annoying sometimes more, than fun.
    In most other things game is not really a bad game, as a Thrash ARPG Looter game, it's not a bad one, not really a long game, but repetitiveness and small amount of tools and active skills make things boring at the end, but not enough to destroy and make me drop the game.
    Quite a nice game to have fun for some evenings, but not fully used the potential of what Thrash ARPG Shooters can be, especially 3A... Hope they will not drop sisters and make them more alive in next games and hope they will continue both versions of the Wolfenstein universe games, as Shooter, same ARPG ones and will fix mistakes they made in this game, to push the Thrash genre to it's limits.

Graphics is good and optimization is amazing.
    Sounds are fine, but did not feel the music, it's there and is quite good, but it do not have this impact, when you feel adrenaline, which is important in such games.
  9. Jan 7, 2021
    Sterbenslangweiliges Spinoff ohne Tiefe. Ausser dem Waffengefühl ist nicht viel da was die Vorgänger ausmacht auch weil die Gegner massenweise Kugeln schlucken und somit sich die Gefechte ziehen. Nicht Mal im Koop ist das cool oder unterhaltsam genug um über die Contentarmut hinwegzusehen weil man ständig über die selben Maps läuft. Die Story ist nur Beiwerk, dafür sind die TöchterSterbenslangweiliges Spinoff ohne Tiefe. Ausser dem Waffengefühl ist nicht viel da was die Vorgänger ausmacht auch weil die Gegner massenweise Kugeln schlucken und somit sich die Gefechte ziehen. Nicht Mal im Koop ist das cool oder unterhaltsam genug um über die Contentarmut hinwegzusehen weil man ständig über die selben Maps läuft. Die Story ist nur Beiwerk, dafür sind die Töchter Blazkowicz nicht interessant genug. Am Ende hoffe Ich das Bethesda aus diesem missglückten Experiment lernt. Expand
  10. Jan 7, 2021
    Truly not horrible at all. Lost me at first when I realized it was a co-op shooter, but then won me back when I started unlocking all the absurdly silly weaponry/powers. Funny enough the AI teammate ended up being far more useful than the internet rando-s who would join my game, except during the final boss which requires a high level of coordination on normal difficulty (especially if youTruly not horrible at all. Lost me at first when I realized it was a co-op shooter, but then won me back when I started unlocking all the absurdly silly weaponry/powers. Funny enough the AI teammate ended up being far more useful than the internet rando-s who would join my game, except during the final boss which requires a high level of coordination on normal difficulty (especially if you are as under leveled as I was). My AI teammate all but broke during this finale.

Also not sure why "daily" and "weekly" challenges are present. Level system is superfluous as enemies never become push overs, so its almost like leveling up allows the game to become the action game these mechanics obviously pair well with. The skill trees are fine, but stealth is so ridiculously overpowered once enhanced it allows the player to skip a lot of the spongier enemies during the final crawl to the boss. Don't know if I would recommend that as you'll need to be level 45 if you are playing solo, and those things drop exp.

Story is quite lame, and I'm not sure what was intended with the sisters but they seem weirdly unlikable on purpose as if another narrative was in place and their behavior was a vestige from an earlier incarnation of the plot. Now, it is an interesting idea to have the children of a famous war hero be two insufferable chatter boxes with very banal dreams (writing a novel), and an impetuous need to follow in the footsteps of daddy (with little provocation they steal a helicopter from the CIA). Kept waiting for the game to do something unexpected with this, but sadly that never comes to fruition and the game becomes a hagiography for a fictional Nazi killing family.
  11. Dec 8, 2020
    I like wolfenstein but I don't like this. Co-op is not fun and story is not good like the other games.
  12. Nov 13, 2020
    Gold Bars as microtransactions, skins for money in single player. Weapons lack punch, an FPS that feels like a greed grind. This is sheeplestein game in wolfenthesda clothing. If your a fan of the franchise prepare to be disappointed and taken advantage of.
  13. Nov 13, 2020
    If 10 years ago you said that Raven's Wolfenstein was awful, you:
    a) So-so wrong
    b) just didn't know what gonna be after 10 years...
  14. Nov 12, 2020
    The worst AAA game I have ever played. **** boring RPG **** and horrible characters and plot. Literally unplayable. This game makes me want to be George Floyd so I could be **** dead. **** game. **** Wolfenstein Youngblood. Join the nekker army
  15. Nov 12, 2020
    This game is terrible, the need to turn it into an rpg was unnecessary, plus the gameplay is complete garbage
  16. Oct 29, 2020
    I have never hated this series more than when I played this game and am really mad about how badly they mismanaged the twins to be the worst part of the game.
  17. Oct 7, 2020
    Recently revisited this game since they added the RTX features to this game that will be featured in the upcoming XSX and PS5 consoles, and oh.my.god..... The ray tracing and lighting make this literally the best looking game I've ever seen, and with Nvidia DLSS I can't express in words how well this game runs. I know a lot of fans of the Wolfenstein franchise were upset cause this wasn'tRecently revisited this game since they added the RTX features to this game that will be featured in the upcoming XSX and PS5 consoles, and oh.my.god..... The ray tracing and lighting make this literally the best looking game I've ever seen, and with Nvidia DLSS I can't express in words how well this game runs. I know a lot of fans of the Wolfenstein franchise were upset cause this wasn't a story based single player game, and I get that. The dialogue is kinda annoying, BUT the mechanics of the game still shine. They gunplay is superb, the 80's setting is cool, and it's just a hell of a lot of fun to play. I still want a proper single player sequel to Wolfenstein 2 (which Im sure we will get) but if you have Game Pass I urge you to give this game a try. It's a lot of fun. Expand
  18. Oct 4, 2020
    Nice level design but awful gameplay with unnecessary RPG elements.
    Play it if you want to know what happened after 2 entry.
  19. Aug 19, 2020
    I think sadly this game is a result of online piling on. People didn't like that it isn't a linear shooter and that it is kind of feminist in its presentation but overall I thought the game was pretty good.
    Pros:
    Great Graphics Lots of content to explore Loved the skill tree options I actually liked the different armor types, kinda like Borderlands so why are people complaining? I
    Pros:
    Great Graphics
    Lots of content to explore
    Loved the skill tree options
    I loved the sounds of the weapons
    I loved the combat, the best of any Wolfenstein game IMO and I have them all

Cons:
    The story and characters aren't nearly as good
    The levels were not big enough for an open world game
    The lifting doors and elevator loading screens were a bit monotonous
    The NPC sis was a huge liability in the major boss fights

Overall the game was very fun IMO though. I REALLY don't get the hate. If you look at the reviews, I think it was review bombed. That many zeroes? Come on, that is absurd.
  20. Aug 1, 2020
    Это
    Самый
    Херовый
    Вульфенштейн

Не покупайте его
  21. Jul 25, 2020
    I score this game at 7.5 given the great detail and the good gameplay alone(8 if you like Wolfenstein and shooters). but there are many design flaws - it is not perfect.

It is fun though, and does have good gameplay - co-op works well also. The open world opens the void to boredom however... There is so much creativity that has gone into this game and I could rate it up half a point

There is so much creativity that has gone into this game and I could rate it up half a point just for that. Arkane are almost certainly doing what they do best, like in Dishonoured with complex map design and meticulous detail to items , collectables etc. Just as Machine games have done for the feel of the game. Many levels benefit well from verticality.

It is a deep shame that most of the collectables will not get any attention at all... This is Wolfenstein , an adrenaline fuelled frag-fest and there is no way to play recordings or read/narrative recordings/ texts without breaking up the game(unlike the division does)- even the music or audio logs are stopped short as you exit the journal - which is tragic! (I played co-op and found it hard enough to find time to upgrade my character - let alone read and listen to the other media – there's loads of it!). If I played single player(again)- I would definitely spend the time to soak up these assets. This is another design aspect that has ruined other design aspects of the game.

I get why some people complain about the way the humour manifests, but I found it amusing and liked how the game did not take itself too seriously - it was quite slap-stick- although the end boss fight leads to some pretty Sugar sweet dialogue that had me barfing - goes too far...

The best it has to offer is where the comprehensive RPG elements add to your character and give more game play choices, Most importantly the fps action that comes from a Wolfenstein game. Oh also the Prey like benefit for choosing the right weapon with the correct armour type - its only half set here, but I got something from it. Additionally, to the detail and presentation of the world, the map design seems decent, and explorable is rewarded. Some map verticality helps and the game certainly does not take itself too seriously either.

The worst comes from poor implementation of open world, slow input and interaction at times(weapon switching and interaction as well as reviving), weapons being allocated to groups by default- so you have to select each via 1 key(not sure if work around?), groups of enemies respawning on top of you, the constant need to pick up stuff that has respawned(you need thousands of this currency to make an impact! (although if you play with 1 or 2 guns, you won't need push too hard)), Quests leading you back and forth over the same levels, which have alot of items that you will need to resist picking up AGAIN. Also, broken and non-adaptive quest directions - You will need to pay attention else you will be wandering round for hours. End game has very little to offer also.
  22. Jul 24, 2020
    Worst wolfenstein installment in the series. I dunno what happen to this game and whose idea to proceed with this game direction. The dialogue is cringey. The characters are not interesting at all. Buggy at certain times. Not sure what happen to the studio who developed the series. I'm so sad as the previous installments are awesome games.
  23. Jul 19, 2020
    This is just so wrong. The gameplay is not much enjoyable. I miss more story elements and that B.J. kind of action, which is just simple, clever and fun.

Please, dont ruin Wolfenstein III with this kind of garbage. B.J. deserves much better and so the players.
  24. Jul 3, 2020
    No saves.
    You start the game each time from the start of the level.
    You can't pause.
    Characters are terrible - stupid story, stupid jokes, stupid behavior. - FACEPALM that's what I've got each time I listen this nightmare.
    Immediate refund
    Lvl design is good but all negative aspects don't make you enjoy the game at all.
  25. Jun 24, 2020
    "How does it feel to have lived long enough to see all your favorite franchises go down in flames?"

"it feels great!"
  26. Jun 24, 2020
    it is sad to see what a trash heap the wolfenstein franchise has turned into.
    as someone who has played prior entries in this franchise this one was not up to scratch in the least.
  27. Jun 23, 2020
    Oh, why did you do this. There was a good previous part. Oh, why. facepalm.
  28. Jun 23, 2020
    REVIEWED ON 23-06-2020:

I have started playing this game this week. I got it with my free Xbox Game pass. And I have to say....I`m not sure were all the negative reviews are coming from. Maybe I missed something? Did It get review bombed on release? I am having an absolute blast. It`s great fun to mow through the nazi`s with my dual machinepistole. The enemie variety keeps in
    REVIEWED ON 23-06-2020:

Maybe I missed something? Did It get review bombed on release?

The enemie variety keeps in interessting. It feels balanced eneough were it is not easy..but I still get a nice sense of being overpowered (As I should with a game like this)

I have encoutered no bugs. My only complaint would be that the A.I. is a bit simple and my A.I.-Sister (I play offline) Is not very dependable.

But that said.....I`m having fun. And I like the game. Sorry for the haters out there ;-)
    I can recommend.
    EDIT: The combat is just very...very satisfying. 4 hours in and I just don`t get tired of it ;-) It`s fun.

Also the graphics are A-MA-ZING! I have a new GPU with Ray-tracing and boy let me tell you...this game look absolutely gorgeous! Settings maxed out to "MEIM HEMEL!" or something. Hahah, I loved that.
    It goes from LOW - NORMAL - HIGH - ULTRA - MEIN HEMEL! in the graphics settings. Hahah.
    My german isn`t the best but I think it means something like "O my god / Holy ****
  29. Jun 22, 2020
    After completing the game, I can say that it's garbage. RPG mechanics ruined the game. It's just not fun anymore. Either you grind or suffer. Storyline is a joke. Main characters are anti-charismatic, boss fight are pathetic and the game ends with a cliffhanger. Please, don't tell me, that Wolfenstein 3 is gonna be about this characters. If so, I am officially stop buying this games.

2/10 for graphics and sound design
  30. May 7, 2020
    I don't believe that with such parents both daughters are so dumb. Disgusting characters and boring gameplay.
  31. Apr 30, 2020
    Checkpoint system is terrible and games makes you go through the same location multiple times
  32. Apr 30, 2020
    Я большой фанат WOLFENSTEIN, и эта отрыжка не имеет ничего общего с великой серией. Прошел этот кошмар только из уважения к серии.

Постоянный респаун врагов, элемент того что игра как глупая детская рулетка и КУЧА тупого юмора. Детский треш а не WOLFENSTEIN. Вообщем мое официальное мнение: игра - ГОВНО Пожалуйста не делайте такого дерьма больше, меня это расстраивает, если вам

Вообщем мое официальное мнение: игра - ГОВНО

Пожалуйста не делайте такого дерьма больше, меня это расстраивает, если вам нужен совет как делать игры то свяжитесь со мной.
  33. Apr 14, 2020
    Its a fun shooter with nice weapons and graphics and also more fun in coop.

Problem is everything else. Cringy chars, bad story and dialogue. The rpg elements are a major let down as well.
  34. Apr 13, 2020
    Not really a game worthy of the Wolfenstein Series. I have played every game since Wolfenstein 3D. The idea is nice, however, the implementation is bad. Storyline ist boring, weapon logic bad with having to think all the time what bullets to use. Enemies respon for no reason, the AI sibling is almost retarded and you get thrown into missions that require higher LV for no reason without anyNot really a game worthy of the Wolfenstein Series. I have played every game since Wolfenstein 3D. The idea is nice, however, the implementation is bad. Storyline ist boring, weapon logic bad with having to think all the time what bullets to use. Enemies respon for no reason, the AI sibling is almost retarded and you get thrown into missions that require higher LV for no reason without any ability to go back. At this point, I just hope they don't f*** up Wolfenstein 3. Expand
  35. Mar 26, 2020
    What an awful, poorly optimised game. I'm glad I didn't pay to play this game or I would be even more disappointed. Bethesda, sort your **** out.
  36. Mar 25, 2020
    I admit that this is a fairly mediocre game, but i must say that, overall, I kind of like the direction they went in. In my opinion, the gunplay felt a lot more satisfying than in The New Colossus, where I always felt that either enemies would die too quickly or I would get overwhelmed almost instantly. Here, however, the combat feels just about right. Weapons customizations and RPGI admit that this is a fairly mediocre game, but i must say that, overall, I kind of like the direction they went in. In my opinion, the gunplay felt a lot more satisfying than in The New Colossus, where I always felt that either enemies would die too quickly or I would get overwhelmed almost instantly. Here, however, the combat feels just about right. Weapons customizations and RPG progression allow for a lot of possibilities. In addition, I think that a change of tone was rather welcome, as Wolfenstein had changed very little since The New Order in 2014 (you can already see that it was moving toward a more open-world and exploration design in The New Colossus, but the mechanic felt half-baked there).

In addition, hunting for collectibles is extremely fun as there are quite a lot of different types, which all give you new perspectives on how culture and social organization would work under a long-standing Nazi regime.

The graphics are also really awesome and well optimized, even without the recently-introduced ray tracing feature.

However, pretty much everything else is mediocre. The story ends abruptly right after it starts getting good. The protagonists and many parts of the dialogue are not that well written (it certainly feels like a downgrade from the previous installments). The quests feel empty and devoid of interesting parts. In addition, there is FAR TOO MUCH REPETABILITY here. You have to kill the same enemies many times over, and many of the quests will simply take you to the same areas over and over again. Not to mention that the story missions have ridiculously few checkpoints, which can be situated at really long distances from one another.

Overall, however, I do recommend this game for people simply looking for some amazing gunplay and open-world shooter exploration. If your expectations for the story are sufficiently low, you will actually find quite a fun game here, especially if played in co-op.
  37. Mar 24, 2020
    First of all. You can't change the games language, meaning I was stuck listening to German fighting Americans talk German to one another. Cool.

Apart from that the game doesn't allow fullscreen, meaning I was stuck at 60hz, which let me tell you (because the developers have probably never player a shooter in their lifes) feels like **** in a run & gun shooter. I was surpised to find that there is a FOV slider, which I had honestly not expected in such a terrible game.

The mouse sensitivity slider barely affects the actual sensitivity; I had to lower my DPI from 800 to 200 to achieve anything even close to what I usually play.

To the gameplay: The movement is good. It's not DOOM but its fun. On the other hand, the gunplay feels very unsatisfying. There is zero feedback on whether I've actually hit an enemy or not and the terrible "recoil" thats literally the gun just jumping around obstructing my vision doesn't help with seeing what I'm aiming at.

The NPC spawns are horrible. I kept dying to random NPCs spawning 2m behind me after I had already cleared an area so there was no way of properly finding cover I one is to rush straight into the action instead of having to deal with the garbage feeling of a long range gunfight in this game.

There's a lot more that annoyed me about Wolfenstein: Youngblood, for example the fact that the menus are the most counter-intuitive I've used in ages but I think you get the point.

This "game" is nothing but a waste of storage and I highly discourage anyone from buying it.
  38. Mar 23, 2020
    I will spend as much time writing this review as the developers did making this game.
    It's generic, boring, lacks a story, characters are bad, gameplay is ruined by the mircotransaction system that is hidden by a "RPG mechanic", all notes in the game are badly written with no world building, did I mention that the microtransaction system ruins this game completely? Also of course the devs put in a "Drumpf bad and dumb nazi!" note in the game, honestly I would rather play a Wolfenstein game made by him than I would these soulless devs...

This game is not only trash but it spoils events in the story of future Wolfenstein games for some completely moronic reason. DO NOT PLAY THIS EVER. NO I MEAN IT DON'T!
    Remember when Bethesda made good games?

TLDR: it's a badly made DLC that spoils the story of Wolfenstein games that are not even out yet...
  39. Mar 7, 2020
    Trash. Nothing left of past games in the series. Nothing. Absolutely a waste of time.
  40. Feb 27, 2020
    This game is very boring, story is lame and characters are cringy i don't suggest playing this
  41. Feb 24, 2020
    1) I did not want to give the game a "red rating" because there are some interesting and good things in it too. But it doesn’t deserve a normal rating either, so I stopped at the minimum “yellow” - rating five.
    2) Five is suitable also because half of the game - good shooting, music and graphics, and half - very poor and ugly "enemy level system", when a soldier 2 levels higher is able to take off the sisters in a super suit with super powerful guns(wtf?!). This comes to the top of absurdity with the last boss of the game, when you go on a mission with a certain level, and the boss at his last stage jumps to several levels up and you suddenly have to fight him "without Vaseline", and leave the fight to pump up some levels does not work, because of fu**ng auto-saves and checkpoints.
    3) Poor story during 3 missions: prologue, three towers with keys, the last laboratory. That's all.
    4) Stupid behavior of sisters... Compared to the incredible charisma and sparkling humor of the protagonist of the previous parts, his daughters are rude and dumb typical "children of modern liberal trends", stuffed with idiotic and flat jokes at the level of cheap American comedies like "American pie".
  42. Feb 24, 2020
    Слишком много недоработок, миссий слишком однообразный. Предыдущие персонажи серий Wolfenstein были более живыми и они заставляли тебя сопереживать , эти же схожи на пустышки
  43. Feb 23, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First, sorry for my english level. In mechanics and overall engine it/s a nothing moe than copy of Wolfenstein : New Colossus. Sounds good? Sorry, it is'nt. Targeting coop mode with micro transaction. Yeah, shooting is the same as in previous game but you can't feel the kick. Looks like Bethesda wants to bury another game :( Expand
  44. Feb 21, 2020
    Worst AAA shooter I have ever played in my whole life. Bethesda products are now somehow worse than EA games.
  45. Feb 20, 2020
    Its a boring game. The graphics are fine and so. RTX is not so noticeable like in the game "Control". The gameplay is ok. If I would compare Left for Dead 1/2, the controls are fine, but the 1th person camera is awful(my opinion). If you like the franchise its a game for you but for a normal Player it will get boring after 2-3 hours. The story didn't catch me. And the most guns had tooIts a boring game. The graphics are fine and so. RTX is not so noticeable like in the game "Control". The gameplay is ok. If I would compare Left for Dead 1/2, the controls are fine, but the 1th person camera is awful(my opinion). If you like the franchise its a game for you but for a normal Player it will get boring after 2-3 hours. The story didn't catch me. And the most guns had too much recoil noticeable than in other games Expand
  46. Feb 19, 2020
    Average fps with obnoxious characters and middling pacing and level design.
  47. Feb 11, 2020
    Its **** repetitive, so much worthless backtracking, non intereseting locations, gameplay is okay just because its the same as in New Colossus. Main protagonists are cringy and look awful. Bad feminazi propaganda that didnt work out. The story arc with BJ was so forced and worthless it hurts.
  48. Feb 8, 2020
    Highly repetitive gameplay, with respawning enemies and typical missions. Was it really necessary to destroy single player on purpose?
  49. Feb 7, 2020
    I can see why this got bad reviews now that it's on game pass I thought why not. This is basically if Anita sarkesian wrote the game might as well call it cuckenstein now. Two of the worst t southern voice actors I've ever heard and the basically took all the women in the game and beat them with an ugly stick this is why Dishonored got cancelled as well after Dishonored black chick editionI can see why this got bad reviews now that it's on game pass I thought why not. This is basically if Anita sarkesian wrote the game might as well call it cuckenstein now. Two of the worst t southern voice actors I've ever heard and the basically took all the women in the game and beat them with an ugly stick this is why Dishonored got cancelled as well after Dishonored black chick edition good job cucking out arkane Expand
  50. Feb 6, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. BS
    bs
    bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs
  51. Feb 2, 2020
    To have fun, just for a couple of Missions, when you don't feel to play a big Story driven Game or to have some fun with a friend, it is a good Game.
    Just do not expect the next Main Wolfenstein.
  52. Jan 28, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is absolutely not as bad as many players state here. But neither good. If you can get use to the infantile twins and the fact that this is a girl-exclusive group, you can have a decent FPS game with amazing optimization.

Yes, it is repetitive, but the gameplay is actually not bad.

The question is: aren't we tired of killing Nazis? The Nazis were playing children compared to the commies, and guess what? We have a commie character in the bunker with a hammer and sickle who gives us missions. WTF???

That is just outrageous and unforgivable.
  53. Jan 22, 2020
    Level design and gunplay are fun and feel good. Wish it had more story and didn't rely in RPG elements so heavily.
  54. Jan 11, 2020
    Three hours in and really liking it so far. The gunplay mechanics are really good actually. You can peak around corners and over objects ehich is somewhat of a rarity in fps games. At first I was slightly annoyed at the main characters, but eventually they grew on me. The developers really dared to take a risk with female characters and should be commended for that. It's sad to see howThree hours in and really liking it so far. The gunplay mechanics are really good actually. You can peak around corners and over objects ehich is somewhat of a rarity in fps games. At first I was slightly annoyed at the main characters, but eventually they grew on me. The developers really dared to take a risk with female characters and should be commended for that. It's sad to see how much hate this game has received because of it. Expand
  55. Jan 10, 2020
    The scenario is very very bad. Too weak. Game-play is same with the other wolfenstein games. Single player mode is not very good. On the other hand the graphics are good. If you want just kill enemys and use guns and just a action you can enjoy this game. But if you want strong scenario like other wolfenstein games you will hate it. This game is worst wolfenstein game ever.
  56. Dec 28, 2019
    Initially very hard to get the buddy pass set up properly, mostly because of lack of proper instructions. However once that was sorted the game was a lot of fun. I played coop with a friend and we had a very good time. Check the end of this review for a short guide on how to get it working.

The graphics is very good although not obviously so during the intro and first mission. Rooms with desks have a lot of clutter and there are loads of different detailed objects scattered around.

Guns feel meaty and make good sounds with good upgrade options available.

The music is good with a distinct 80's vibe, although I would have liked a bit more of it.

The sisters themselves are a bit annoying and unlikeable, thankfully you don't have to watch too many cutscenes with them.

The gameplay is solid with a good variety of soldiers and mechanical opponents.

The stealth mechanics could do with some work and melee kills could have a bit more variety.

I don't think it would be as fun as a single player game, so definitely recommend playing with a friend.

The difficulty is nicely balanced with some sections requiring a few tries to complete. Some parts of the sewers were completely pitch black, so definitely need the light attachment upgrade on your weapon!

To get the buddy pass working you need the deluxe version of the game and your buddy needs the trial version. There is no play button for the trial version of the game on the Bethesda launcher, so either add it to steam as a non-steam game, or try launch it via the executable. Once the game is launched you need to link both accounts and then add a friend, these need to be done in-game. Only at this point can you invite your friend via the buddy pass.

I don't understand why the buddy pass is so hard to use, when the rest of the game feels pretty polished.
  57. Dec 11, 2019
    I did not like this game. Play was not very interesting. But most of all I did not like the save system. You have been running for a very long time at a not very interesting level, but if you get tired and get out, then you will have to start all over again.
  58. Dec 6, 2019
    Bad heaped on worse. Once I finally managed to overcome this things endless bugs its game play was truly, truly AWFUL. I have been playing games since Space Invaders, I'm a gaming veteran and I can say honestly this is one of the WORST games I've ever encountered.

Its dismal on line focus is only matched by choppy idiotic game play that feels frenetic in a bad way. Its throw everything into a bloody blender and hope for the best. There's no strategy just appallingly crude run and gun. Just to make this mess extra extra awful you have parkour style segments that are just horrible. Some genius had the inspired idea of making some of it in the dark with you using a flashlight!!!! Sorry but F**K ME!

To add to your misery the thing wont let you decide when to save and if you leave in frustration like I did before completing a level you have to START AGAIN!!!

I seriously don't think I'll ever go near this franchise or Bethesda ever again. 0/10.
  59. Dec 6, 2019
    What a great game, playing co-op with a friend is a blast. The missions are challenging, the game play is great, the graphics look wonderful, and the game runs fast. All of this for $30? What a deal!
  60. Nov 16, 2019
    Беседка как всегда запорола ахеренную франшизу. Янгблад худшая игра 2019 года. Да, завезли мп и не такой уж и продвинутый графон, но на этом плюсы заканчиваются. Полоски хп над врагами, девочки подростки, клишированный сюжет и надоедающий саундтрек. 1Беседка как всегда запорола ахеренную франшизу. Янгблад худшая игра 2019 года. Да, завезли мп и не такой уж и продвинутый графон, но на этом плюсы заканчиваются. Полоски хп над врагами, девочки подростки, клишированный сюжет и надоедающий саундтрек. 1
  61. Nov 15, 2019
    Why they developed this game like this is mind blowing.
    Mechanics are same is in Colossus - its fine, but the rest ? Story ? Why ? Heroines are forgettable...
    I'm very disappointed with this game :(
  62. Nov 12, 2019
    Jogo divertido com um enredo introdutor da nova fase da franquia que coloca as gêmeas não tão badass como seu pai, por motivos óbvios de primeiro contato com a guerra. Jogabilidade interessante e fácil, seguindo a lógica dos últimos dois, bem otimizado e polido. Um pouco mais fácil do que o anterior e com um roteiro não tão elaborado, pena ser tão curto, mas cativante.
  63. Nov 3, 2019
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood maybe the most mediocre Wolfenstein experience. After rebooting the series in 2014 with Wolfenstein: The New Order and the two other Wolfenstein games: The Old Blood in 2015 as well as The New Colossus in 2017, Youngblood is a let down. The gameplay is still fun, but the story is cringy and uninspirred. The graphics look good. Another bad addition is theWolfenstein: Youngblood maybe the most mediocre Wolfenstein experience. After rebooting the series in 2014 with Wolfenstein: The New Order and the two other Wolfenstein games: The Old Blood in 2015 as well as The New Colossus in 2017, Youngblood is a let down. The gameplay is still fun, but the story is cringy and uninspirred. The graphics look good. Another bad addition is the microtransaction store. The main characters Jess and Soph are stereotypical teenage girls. The different districts you visit in Neo-Paris look nice, the problem is that they fell lifeless. All in all the game is just ok, but it's nothing like all the great predecessors.

Pros:
    - fun gameplay
    - good looking graphics
    - nice Neo-Paris map

Cons:
    - cringy and uninspired story
    - districts feel lifeless
    - microtransaction store

Rating:
    - Gameplay: 9/10
    - Story: 4/10
    - Graphics: 8/10

Overall: 7/10
  64. Oct 28, 2019
    Is this a joke? I got it for free and I feel like I got scammed. They bathesded this thing broken. I got mine in German. I mailed them and they said no worries they can help me. Then said they can't help. What game comes in a single language. Anyway deleted the game, deleted my account and won't touch anything else bathesda in future. There pure laziness or unwillingness to help left a badIs this a joke? I got it for free and I feel like I got scammed. They bathesded this thing broken. I got mine in German. I mailed them and they said no worries they can help me. Then said they can't help. What game comes in a single language. Anyway deleted the game, deleted my account and won't touch anything else bathesda in future. There pure laziness or unwillingness to help left a bad taste in my mouth. Seems like tod has hot the bottom of his little barrel. 16 times the res. It just works:) Expand
  65. Oct 25, 2019
    This is the worst thing I have played in the last 10 years or so.
    Nothing makes sense, the story is disguising, for me I liked how in the new order it was quite scary and the Nazis were actually a threat. Here I feel like two punk kids that are not relatable, killing some puny none-threats in a stroll at the park.
    This sucked and the girls are terrible, all the characters are terrible.
  66. Oct 20, 2019
    The game shows that it is "secondary" within the saga and it is noticeable that it is something small compared to New Colossus as well as there is much less 'movie' (although it also has). Maybe he's not at the 'Old Blood' level (equivalent game in the saga).

Not because it is a more "small" game has less details. Thus the game is full of details, documents, illustrations, music (cassettes).

I think that due to the dimensions of the game, it is advisable to play it at a high level of difficulty (at least one level above what we would normally consider playing) so that the challenge compensates a bit the duration of the game. (duration that considering the sale price, cheap, because it is more than correct).

As a technician, graphically on PC, as it always depends on the equipment you use, in my opinion this study works very well for PC, and hardly a "first person shooter" will work better on PC than the Wolfenstein (or Doom) so that the gameplay is guaranteed Very good in that regard.
  67. Oct 20, 2019
    dumb sjws ruining the game industry!11!1!1!1!one!!11!11 ):/ ):/ ):/ ):/ ):/
  68. Sep 29, 2019
    This is not a true Wolfenstein game, but it is a decent game, if you can look past is obvious flaws.

Pros: +Weapon handling and feeling is excellent. The sound, the oomph and recoil of the weapons is on point +Weapon customization is cool. You can build for DPS, raw damage and accuracy, or a mix of the three +Tons of enemy types, flame thrower dudes, giant panzerhunds, you name it.

Pros:
    +Tons of enemy types, flame thrower dudes, giant panzerhunds, you name it. And they are strong

Contra:
    -Forced coop. It's built completely with coop in mind. And if you want to play solo, that means you have to get used to the AI. And it's gonna sometimes just not follow you, or its gonna keep fighting enemies instead of resing you, and it's gonna stand still in the middle of fight sometimes. It's good usually and when these things happen, its gonna suck
    -leveling. Leveling as it is is good, but sometimes you stumble upon a mission with higher level enemies, and few levels below the enemies means they will stomp you. Big Time
    -the frat boy attitude of soph can be cringy, bit I didn't mind.

Additions:
    The pep system where you shout compliments to the other sister and they get buffs is very cool and unique. The Twins are mostly fine and didn't get on my nerves too much.
  69. Sep 26, 2019
    The game is amazing! If you play singleplayer it feels like it is ,the other character doesnt mess around and the mechanics are good,there is grinding and upgrades ,which is amazing!
  70. Sep 14, 2019
    This joke of a game shouldn't exist. Even devs barely put any work in it. Reused assets everywhere. Unfun mechanics. Poor design decisions. Cringy dialogue. Let's all forget the word "wolfenstein" is in this game's title.
  71. Sep 7, 2019
    The previous Wolfenstein games were better but I really think the reviews are too negative (polarized). Shooting and blowing things up are still fun. And the micropayments do not affect the gameplay (assasins creed had them years ago without this many negative reviews)
  72. Sep 5, 2019
    disgrace to the wolfenstein franchise i wanted game like previous 3 installments were but this is just a **** looter shooter with wolfenstein skin i am now very doubtful of the future of this franchise avoid this like a plague play wolfenstein new order old blood wolf 2 instead those are what wolfenstein is supposed to be i wish this game never exsisted at all
  73. Sep 4, 2019
    I have played all the recent incarnations of Wolfenstein including the New Order, the New Blood and the New Colossus. Those games rank from very good to excellent. Youngblood is terrible it should not even be considered part of the series. I will go over a few of the major problems.

I played with the AI as my coop partner. The coop partner is as dumb as a bag of hammers. If you are fighting a boss it goes right up to it and just stands in there and shoots until you have to go rescue them. You can't finish bosses because the AI keeps losing lives for you.

The worse thing if you lose a boss battle it sets you back to when you enter one of the Brothers (boss area). This makes you do over 15 to 25 minutes over again to get to the boss area. Bleep that.

You constantly have to keep going over areas that you have been through to get to the next mission and fight in the exact same areas. If you clear an area and step out it for even a second and step back it is fully stocked once again, what a waste of time.

The map is worthless and garbage.

The main complaint that everyone finds is that the earlier Wolfensteins had a very good story. This one has a nonexistent storyline. It is boring and does not try to absorb your at all.

Everyone knows it Bethesda so can you say micro transactions.

The final straw for me was during one of the boss battles I was to pick up 2 computer keys after killing the bosses. I killed both bosses and got 1 key but where they said the other key was there was nothing. I tried for 15 minutes trying to get to the location of the key and could not pick it up where it should have been on the screen. That was it for me, I deleted the game.

I compare this to the last AAA game I played Metro Exodus which I would give a 9 out of 10 and this one fails in every respect. Bethesda hopefully the new Doom game coming out will be a whole lot better. However Fallout 76 and this dumpster fire does not make me think it will be much better.
  74. Sep 4, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've played every Wolfenstein game since its inception from back in the day. Reading some of these "negative" reviews are kinda hilarious.. but I get it. First.. its not unplayable nor does it warrant a refund due to being so "bad".. is it the weakest in the series? Yes. The game has its issues. I absolutely loved Wolf 2 New colossus and its story and game play. Going from that to this.. was defiantly going to be a decline.. New col for me was a solid 10/10.

I'm currently at Brother 3 in this game and have seen videos and spoilers of it online.. I will def finish this game, but it has a few things that I didn't like.. I'll name 4 as somebody whos played all these games. For me the negatives are the following:

1. Leveling up and leveling up enemies.. - I didn't get it.. some of the basic enemies took so much rounds of ammo to drop them.. I can see maybe the super soldiers or mech robots ect being tougher as you get tougher.. but basic enemies shouldn't require 20 shot gun hits to drop. There was one point where I was using the zerstorerr weapon to clear out groups of enemies..

2. The AI for me played ok. I only encountered 1 issue with it but was fine.. but I prefer to play my games solo and hated the co-op option and the AI computer that plays with you. Was a pain to go into battle only to stop go save your sister while getting gunned down only to have her save you from saving her.. really sucked.

3. side missions were very redundant.. it got to a point where I would save up several side missions to just do them all when I was in the area.. There was one mission where they wanted me to find the secret brother 1 entrance through the sewers but I went the normal above ground path. But I had this stupid nagging unfinished notification that I didn't find the brother 1 secret entrance.. So even after I got to level 42 and beat brother 1 and 2.. I had to go back and hunt down the secret brother 1 entrance to get it off my list.. very dumb.

4. The story. or there lack of.. Outside of the beginning and ending.. there was no mid story. Juju just gets on the radio and tells you some non sense. There was no cut scenes after brother 1 and 2 and im assuming 3 will result in the same. New colossus was heavy on story which I liked.. this game just rolled from one action to the next.. no story.. Abby just sat at her computer, barely looked up to say anything to you.. I just felt they could have built the story up a little bit more..

Those were my complaints. Over all I liked the fast pace, It was still killing Nazis. I didn't care that it was teen girls. Who cares. They had to save BJ which was part of the story. I just hope when Wolf 3 comes out they go back to the new colossus blueprint. 4/10. Was def the weakest in the franchise..
  75. Aug 30, 2019
    bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE LIPS HASJHJDHWRUI.
  76. Aug 29, 2019
    Despite being crafted with amazing controls and shooting mechanics, Wolfenstein: Youngblood is very disappointing; turning up TTK to eleven in an otherwise popular & straightforward FPS franchise is a bad decision that majorly contributes on what makes this game mostly uninteresting and hugely repetitive.
  77. Aug 29, 2019
    This game isnt as bad as people make it out to be. However this game is just average and an insult to the other Wolfenstein games. The few times this game is good, is when there are cutscenes with B.J. in it. The two main characters are a joke and really not likeable at all.
    The gunplay for me is not as good as in other titles, simply because you have to switch your weapons constantly to deal damage to different enemies. This takes the flow out of the combat.

There are sidequests in the game and if you really want to play this game on normal or hard, they are mandatory simply because enemies will outscale you. Thats a problem because there is not a single interesting sidequest in the game. So do yourself a favor and turn the game on easy. In that case you dont have to suffer through sidequests. Did i mention that these quest will take you to the same maps over and over again with same spawns? This isnt fun at all and the quickest way to get around is to not kill anybody or just throw a hatchet at everything that moves because its a oneshot most of the time. Throwables completely brake the game and shouldnt even be in there.

You will forget the story the moment you finish the game, due to some generic looking npcs with zero interesting things to say. Speaking of finishing the game: If you rush through this game on easy, you will probably see the credits after 4-6 hours which is a joke.

In conlusion: This game does not deserve to be called Wolfenstein. They took out the interesting story and characters and added useless coop, which nobody wanted. The games tries to get more playtime out of you by adding rpg elements and sidequests, which are not interesting at all. The combat feels broken the moment you realize throwables are op and the whole weapon switching drags it out even more. I recommend you pick up the other Wolfenstein games if you havent played them and wait for a deep sale on this one.
  78. Aug 29, 2019
    It's disgusting!

Describe all the shortcomings of a shooter about the Nazis does not make much sense, you have already received in full.

The only question is why after every death I find myself at the BEGINNING of the level ??? !!! Are you crazy there or something? Take your product back, so we do not need it.
  79. Aug 28, 2019
    I'm one of your long time customers Bethesda and I need to tell you something because you seem to be tone deaf to what is going on.
    This game is not getting avoided because people "love Nazi's"! It's getting avoided because of it's wokeness. Gamers, most of us being males, are tired of it.
  80. Aug 27, 2019
    Core gunplay is good. But rest of the gameplay is ruined by redundant leveling system and forced co-op. Also protagonists talk like they're mentally challenged.
  81. Aug 27, 2019
    Completely un-relatable characters, terrible dialogue during load screens, locked off "level" areas, if you get to the end and are not a high enough level, it is not going to be a fun time for you.
    The partner AI, is problematic at the best of times, from not being stealthy, being unable to continue unless you revive them and they just stand there when you are downed.
    Microtransactions
    Microtransactions shoehorned in for no reason, I mean who wants to spend more money on this game for cosmetics?!
    How can you choose to make a "Wolfenstein" game with BJ Blazkowicz?
  82. Aug 26, 2019
    Lack luster story, cringe dialogue, rpg mechanics are just awful, main characters are unlikable, boss fights are a joke, and there's a cliff hanger ending, DON'T buy this game, just don't.
  83. Aug 26, 2019
    This game is just retarded. I tried, but not only the gameplay is bad, the SJW stuffs are everywere. I miss the first Wolfenstein.
  84. Aug 26, 2019
    Something is seriously off with this game. While it is a fun shooting game .. the graphics are all over the place. Sometimes gorgeous visuals are replaced by absolutely TERRIBLE character models (especially the two protagonist models are ugly as sin - 2004 modelling detail)

I do like playing with a friend - but sadly the game looks and feels like a cheap knock-off from the other Wolfenstein games.

Oh, and the enemy AI is ... simple ... hardly a challenge other than being huge bullet sponges.
  85. Aug 25, 2019
    How to ruin a franchise in a single video game. This is an absolute joke of a game. Characters aren’t relatable or interesting. Dialogue makes me want it rip my ears off and whoever decided putting health bars over enemies should be excommunicated
  86. Aug 25, 2019
    Yet another triple A failure to add to the list. And it will keep growing as long as "certain" individuals with "certain" political and gender views keep working on these kind of games. HELL YEAH DUDE!
  87. Aug 25, 2019
    Fiquei ressentido ao ler algumas criticas. Mas como gosto da franquia, e muitas vezes, por conta da raiva, o pessoal acaba se "equivocando", resolvi dar uma chance ao game, e... bem...

Joguei pouco mais de 3h, o que não é muito, mas foi o suficiente. A gameplay, que é o aspecto mais impotante da franquia - e pra maioria dos games-, de forma geral, é bem fraco. Eles trouxeram uma mecanica de rgp que só serviu pra deixar o jogo mais lento - 12749812498 de tiros pra matar alguns inimigos. Não é dificil, só entediante.

A IA do game é uma das piores que tive o desprazer de conhecer. Serio, nem jogos indie contam com uma IA dessas. O que compromete completamente o modo stealth.

Os graficos são bons e a otimização é muito boa, como de costume. Mas nenhuma evolução realmente notavel do jogo anterior. Como não zerei o game, fica complicado falar sobre a historia, mas ao menos a principio, a caracterização das gemeas é de doer os olhos. Nada faz sentido, mesmo pra um universo como Wolfenstein.

Enfim, em time que se ganha, não se mexe. No maximo, acrescenta.
  88. Aug 24, 2019
    Cons - short campaign, awful dialogue, unlikable protagonists, bullet sponge enemies, recycled assets, rpg mechanics, skins gated by MTX with no way to earn it in game.

Pros - None

This game is just a lazy pathetic cash grab, do not buy this game.
  89. MZM
    Aug 23, 2019
    What a boring game .. all the missions are repetitive .. the big disaster is there is no manual save and when you die you will return the mission from the whole first beginning.. that is crazy !! What are you doing Bethesda ?

I think they don't want the gamers play this game .. yes Bethesda you succeed in doing that :)
  90. Aug 22, 2019

- level design
    - idiotic AI
    - spongbob NPC
    - NPC SPAWN
    - repeating the same levels all over again and fighting the same enemies I kill.
    - ending
    - microtransaction

Go woke go broke.Over again Bethesda kill another universe after Fallout 76.
  91. Aug 22, 2019
    What can I say about this, its just absolutely awful, what a slap in the face for such a bastion of FPS shooters

end of review
  92. Aug 21, 2019
    So much cringe it might as well not exist, it would be better for everyone that way. I know I'm NEVER GOING TO FORGET IT. Aside from the copious cringe, enemies are damage sponges and the AI esp your teammates is bad. Last boss is a cheater, good luck with that ai teammatethat stands still...
  93. Aug 21, 2019
    Yes, i understand why everybody put so much hate on this game and i can agree with them in some cases. But i just can deny that i like this game more then hate. Stupid character design and absolutly awful storyline(which is just the reason to shhot that nazi bastards i guess). In oppoaite of this is tottaly awsome shooter mechanic and Great level design (tnx to Arcane Studios for that).Yes, i understand why everybody put so much hate on this game and i can agree with them in some cases. But i just can deny that i like this game more then hate. Stupid character design and absolutly awful storyline(which is just the reason to shhot that nazi bastards i guess). In oppoaite of this is tottaly awsome shooter mechanic and Great level design (tnx to Arcane Studios for that). And ofcourse good co-op expirience with halfprice cost making this game not bad at all. Expand
  94. Aug 19, 2019
    Not much new at the game.the older game version seems better. Not such an action game expected. Slow missions and lack of useless buildings and ways. It could be much better than this
  95. Aug 19, 2019
    Awesome gaim with best friend if you haven't friends it doesn’t mean you have to give a bad mark for this game I don't understand this people
  96. Aug 18, 2019
    Bethesdat = Joke! what they do... they f***** games Up . like fallout and now Wolfenstein. this is unenjoyable grind, enemyes got Huge HP, Story is garbage.

LVL based game whitout nice loot like in borderlands... just run and gun same boring weapons.

Bethesdat is new EA , cancer for gamers, even EA starting to be much better.
  97. Aug 18, 2019
    You can sh*t on me, but I'm sick of this tolerant bullsh*t. Why do I have to watch two girls yelling and screaming at each other that they're f*cking great? They are arrogant, pantywaist and disgustingly annoying children who cannot be heroes who pass through crowds of Nazis unscathed. Developers become idiots when is realism put two fools who only can do is to wave his hands. The onlyYou can sh*t on me, but I'm sick of this tolerant bullsh*t. Why do I have to watch two girls yelling and screaming at each other that they're f*cking great? They are arrogant, pantywaist and disgustingly annoying children who cannot be heroes who pass through crowds of Nazis unscathed. Developers become idiots when is realism put two fools who only can do is to wave his hands. The only thing that they did - is to pass the IQ level of those people who consider this version of the heroes of the norm, for a companion-bot in a single game (Partner does nothing but run around and spoil the whole stealth) Expand
  98. Aug 18, 2019
    Bueno este es uno de esos juegos con los que aprendi a usar la computadora halla por el 98 con wolf3D y debo decir que si hiciecen un reboot de ese juego seria miles de veces mejor.
    Despues de haber jugado casi toda la historia en unas 5 horas (se softlockeo el boss final 3 veces seguidas y decidi dejarlo ahi)
    pros: ahora Bethestha puede decir que en realidad estan trabajando en el
    pros:
    ahora Bethestha puede decir que en realidad estan trabajando en el nuevo juego de wolfenstein porque a este se lo dieron al hermano de Tito que se dedica a contaduria y lo hizo en un fin de semana diponible mientras se hacia un asado

Cons:
    -Mapa: empezemos por la parte de que estas en Paris/Francia y a lo largo de todas estas horas y lo unico que me hace acordar a ese lugar es en realidad una vision distocionada del mapa Resistance de MW3 pero estirado por varias pantallas de carga que dura el youngblood

-el sonido seria algo positivo pero mira vo que no agregaron ni mejoraron nada de la anterior entrega

-LOS PERSONAJES o mas bien los actores de voz y los encargados de hacer los dialogos les prometieron 1 guiso con tal de que en 2 dias tengas el script hecho y los dialogos grabados el dia anterior a la salida del juego .Es lamentable lo que uno debe encontrarse despues de jugar en todas las entregas de wolfestein con un prota mudo hasta los ultimos 2 titulos y escuchar la voz de un tipo cansado de todo lo mismo, devastado por la perdida de todos los que lo rodean y roto por la guerra inevitable que siempre se le presenta, cada paso que avanza carga con la memoria de todas las personas que alguna vez le dieron una mano .Y en New Colossus es simplemente consistente este dolor cuando constantemente tiene los monologos internos con Caroline encontrar a B.J Blazkowicz en un estado de seriedad constate le da vida y dureza al juego mientras que tenemos por otro lado a La-MaS-tUrRiTa con la hermana la ASHULAAAAAA cagandose de risa jugando a juegos de manos estirando y bailando en las pantallas de carga.Necesitando depender una de la otra cuando al contrario tendrian que tener particularidades por el modo de aprender que te muestra la cinematica del comiezo es lo mismo que decir que si le pones chocolate en polvo a la leche va a saber igual que si le pones cafe ... no es lo mismo y nunca lo va a ser

Armas:agragaron 2 armas de mierda que no hacen ningun cambio significativo a la trama

-Gameplay : repetitivo, pequenio, con pocas misiones las cuales se repiten y no tienen profundidad en la historia, aburrido , pocos secretos(estamos hablando de una franquicia que se jactaba en hacer paredes corredizas ) ,no evoluciono casi nada a lo largo de todo el juego tiene peque;as mejoras por la parte rpg pero eso es contrarestado por la pesima forma de adquirir experiencia la cual se basa en hacer objetivos carentes de significado real para la historia y matar nazis AHH y el juego mismo tampoco te adverte cuando podia haber enemigos con niveles superiores al tuyo hasta que te los topas cara a cara o te spawnean por atras tuyo porque asi de mal esta codeado el juego. Lo unico que te detiene de ir rusheando al Boss final y a los intermedios es el hecho que hasta que no llegas a cierto nivel haces poco o nada de danio porque tus balas no son balas normales son balas imbuidas con tu nivel no es que simplemente son humanos NOOOOOOOO no se te ocurra que podes hacer que los enemigos sean simplemente personas con armadura NO estos enemigos son una esponga de tiros los cuales no podes 1shotear en casi ningun caso y no podes asesinar de manera sigilosa porque como dije antes te spawnean atras o tu bot camina en vez de agacharse. una de mis cosas favoritas en las ultimas entregas era el hecho de que enemigo que matabas podias lootear la armadura que tenian bueno ahora ya no ahora encotnras todo servido

Para terminar: antes de que el juego saliera al mercado cuando salio el trailer ya me parecia medio medio el juego pero pense que iva a ser simplemente mi impresion ,po lo comun no les simplemente mi impresion, y me tildaron de machirulo machista salame inculto retrograda y conservador por parte de las personas que me rodeaban porque no me convencia la idea de que las hijas de Blazkowicz estuviesen en un juego. Es mas no me convencia el juego en si ,gente joven no puede andar saltando feliz por un campode batalla donde se hicieron assesinatos en masa
    (pero sin sergio massa porque el amassa la masa con la masa que le da la masa qe amasa ) es casi un chiste de mal gusto no les tienen bronca ni odio a los nazis los matan porque si no hay una razon aparente que te lleve a odiarlos simplemente es el mando enemigo.Lo lograron los eliminaron el concepto de enemigo a los nazis por uno mas amigable "malditos nazis" . Eso es lo que repiten a lo alrgo del todo el juego entre chistes y carcajadas en una paris vacia e inerte de vida social.

TLDR: es un juego hecho en un fin de semana con un buen motor grafico
  99. Aug 16, 2019
    They just killed the legend of Wallenstein in every possible!

That's enough words for this game...

The end!
  100. Aug 15, 2019
    Wow this is a great example of how to completely ruin a great franchise with one game. The characters are poorly written and even insufferable. It has nothing to do with their gender, I see people on here saying if you don't like this game it's because you're sexist. That is an not a valid defense of everything wrong with this poorly made cash grab, and anybody that says that is a moronWow this is a great example of how to completely ruin a great franchise with one game. The characters are poorly written and even insufferable. It has nothing to do with their gender, I see people on here saying if you don't like this game it's because you're sexist. That is an not a valid defense of everything wrong with this poorly made cash grab, and anybody that says that is a moron who can't think of any reason why people actually should like the game. They act like 15 year old morons. I cannot believe that these are B's children. The combat is broken, because of this weird armor system you have to constantly switch between weapons in the middle of a firefight to match your ammo to the armor type which completely ruins the flow of game play. There are no checkpoints, if you die you redo the ENTIRE mission. And don't even try this in single player, you won't be fighting the nazis, you are fighting your terrible AI companion who constantly runs out into the middle of battle and gets killed, then you HAVE to revive them or you fail the mission. They will run right up to a heavy and get downed, forcing you to run up to the heavy and try to revive them while getting completely pummeled. They for some reason added looter shooter mechanics that force you to grind out these bland and repetitive side quests in the same areas over and over again. The only saving grace is the good graphics, but it's game play over graphics every time. This game is an easy pass. Even if it was free it wouldn't even be worth wasting the time on. Oh yeah I almost forgot they stuffed micro transactions into it, which explains why they made it grindy.. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 50 Critic Reviews

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Oct 11, 2019
    When Youngblood falls back to its linear roots, like in Bruder missions, it turns into a pretty good Wolfenstein game; but its open-world segments and RPG elements feel entirely out of place. [Issue#240, p.58]
  2. Sep 18, 2019
    From a pure level design perspective, it’s a huge improvement over Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, it seems to have forgotten a lot of what made both New Order and The New Colossus such great games in the process.
  3. Sep 11, 2019
    Detailed environments is the only thing that Youngblood inherited from its famous parents. The rest is just wild mess of ideas that the devs plucked from all their favorite first-person shooters.