2.2

1. Jul 3, 2020
    No saves.
    You start the game each time from the start of the level.
    You can't pause.
    Characters are terrible - stupid story, stupid jokes, stupid behavior. - FACEPALM that's what I've got each time I listen this nightmare.
    Immediate refund
    Lvl design is good but all negative aspects don't make you enjoy the game at all.
  2. Jun 24, 2020
    "How does it feel to have lived long enough to see all your favorite franchises go down in flames?"

"it feels great!"
  3. Jun 24, 2020
    it is sad to see what a trash heap the wolfenstein franchise has turned into.
    as someone who has played prior entries in this franchise this one was not up to scratch in the least.
  4. Jun 23, 2020
    Oh, why did you do this. There was a good previous part. Oh, why. facepalm.
  5. Jun 23, 2020
    REVIEWED ON 23-06-2020:

I have started playing this game this week. I got it with my free Xbox Game pass. And I have to say....I`m not sure were all the negative reviews are coming from. Maybe I missed something? Did It get review bombed on release? I am having an absolute blast. It`s great fun to mow through the nazi`s with my dual machinepistole. The enemie variety keeps in
    REVIEWED ON 23-06-2020:

Maybe I missed something? Did It get review bombed on release?

The enemie variety keeps in interessting. It feels balanced eneough were it is not easy..but I still get a nice sense of being overpowered (As I should with a game like this)

I have encoutered no bugs. My only complaint would be that the A.I. is a bit simple and my A.I.-Sister (I play offline) Is not very dependable.

But that said.....I`m having fun. And I like the game. Sorry for the haters out there ;-)
    I can recommend.
    EDIT: The combat is just very...very satisfying. 4 hours in and I just don`t get tired of it ;-) It`s fun.

Also the graphics are A-MA-ZING! I have a new GPU with Ray-tracing and boy let me tell you...this game look absolutely gorgeous! Settings maxed out to "MEIM HEMEL!" or something. Hahah, I loved that.
    It goes from LOW - NORMAL - HIGH - ULTRA - MEIN HEMEL! in the graphics settings. Hahah.
    My german isn`t the best but I think it means something like "O my god / Holy ****
  6. Jun 22, 2020
    After completing the game, I can say that it's garbage. RPG mechanics ruined the game. It's just not fun anymore. Either you grind or suffer. Storyline is a joke. Main characters are anti-charismatic, boss fight are pathetic and the game ends with a cliffhanger. Please, don't tell me, that Wolfenstein 3 is gonna be about this characters. If so, I am officially stop buying this games.

2/10 for graphics and sound design
  7. May 7, 2020
    I don't believe that with such parents both daughters are so dumb. Disgusting characters and boring gameplay.
  8. Apr 30, 2020
    Checkpoint system is terrible and games makes you go through the same location multiple times
  9. Apr 30, 2020
    Я большой фанат WOLFENSTEIN, и эта отрыжка не имеет ничего общего с великой серией. Прошел этот кошмар только из уважения к серии.

Постоянный респаун врагов, элемент того что игра как глупая детская рулетка и КУЧА тупого юмора. Детский треш а не WOLFENSTEIN. Вообщем мое официальное мнение: игра - ГОВНО Пожалуйста не делайте такого дерьма больше, меня это расстраивает, если вам

Вообщем мое официальное мнение: игра - ГОВНО

Пожалуйста не делайте такого дерьма больше, меня это расстраивает, если вам нужен совет как делать игры то свяжитесь со мной.
  10. Apr 14, 2020
    Its a fun shooter with nice weapons and graphics and also more fun in coop.

Problem is everything else. Cringy chars, bad story and dialogue. The rpg elements are a major let down as well.
  11. Apr 13, 2020
    Not really a game worthy of the Wolfenstein Series. I have played every game since Wolfenstein 3D. The idea is nice, however, the implementation is bad. Storyline ist boring, weapon logic bad with having to think all the time what bullets to use. Enemies respon for no reason, the AI sibling is almost retarded and you get thrown into missions that require higher LV for no reason without anyNot really a game worthy of the Wolfenstein Series. I have played every game since Wolfenstein 3D. The idea is nice, however, the implementation is bad. Storyline ist boring, weapon logic bad with having to think all the time what bullets to use. Enemies respon for no reason, the AI sibling is almost retarded and you get thrown into missions that require higher LV for no reason without any ability to go back. At this point, I just hope they don't f*** up Wolfenstein 3. Expand
  12. Mar 26, 2020
    What an awful, poorly optimised game. I'm glad I didn't pay to play this game or I would be even more disappointed. Bethesda, sort your **** out.
  13. Mar 25, 2020
    I admit that this is a fairly mediocre game, but i must say that, overall, I kind of like the direction they went in. In my opinion, the gunplay felt a lot more satisfying than in The New Colossus, where I always felt that either enemies would die too quickly or I would get overwhelmed almost instantly. Here, however, the combat feels just about right. Weapons customizations and RPGI admit that this is a fairly mediocre game, but i must say that, overall, I kind of like the direction they went in. In my opinion, the gunplay felt a lot more satisfying than in The New Colossus, where I always felt that either enemies would die too quickly or I would get overwhelmed almost instantly. Here, however, the combat feels just about right. Weapons customizations and RPG progression allow for a lot of possibilities. In addition, I think that a change of tone was rather welcome, as Wolfenstein had changed very little since The New Order in 2014 (you can already see that it was moving toward a more open-world and exploration design in The New Colossus, but the mechanic felt half-baked there).

In addition, hunting for collectibles is extremely fun as there are quite a lot of different types, which all give you new perspectives on how culture and social organization would work under a long-standing Nazi regime.

The graphics are also really awesome and well optimized, even without the recently-introduced ray tracing feature.

However, pretty much everything else is mediocre. The story ends abruptly right after it starts getting good. The protagonists and many parts of the dialogue are not that well written (it certainly feels like a downgrade from the previous installments). The quests feel empty and devoid of interesting parts. In addition, there is FAR TOO MUCH REPETABILITY here. You have to kill the same enemies many times over, and many of the quests will simply take you to the same areas over and over again. Not to mention that the story missions have ridiculously few checkpoints, which can be situated at really long distances from one another.

Overall, however, I do recommend this game for people simply looking for some amazing gunplay and open-world shooter exploration. If your expectations for the story are sufficiently low, you will actually find quite a fun game here, especially if played in co-op.
  14. Mar 24, 2020
    First of all. You can't change the games language, meaning I was stuck listening to German fighting Americans talk German to one another. Cool.

Apart from that the game doesn't allow fullscreen, meaning I was stuck at 60hz, which let me tell you (because the developers have probably never player a shooter in their lifes) feels like **** in a run & gun shooter. I was surpised to find that there is a FOV slider, which I had honestly not expected in such a terrible game.

The mouse sensitivity slider barely affects the actual sensitivity; I had to lower my DPI from 800 to 200 to achieve anything even close to what I usually play.

To the gameplay: The movement is good. It's not DOOM but its fun. On the other hand, the gunplay feels very unsatisfying. There is zero feedback on whether I've actually hit an enemy or not and the terrible "recoil" thats literally the gun just jumping around obstructing my vision doesn't help with seeing what I'm aiming at.

The NPC spawns are horrible. I kept dying to random NPCs spawning 2m behind me after I had already cleared an area so there was no way of properly finding cover I one is to rush straight into the action instead of having to deal with the garbage feeling of a long range gunfight in this game.

There's a lot more that annoyed me about Wolfenstein: Youngblood, for example the fact that the menus are the most counter-intuitive I've used in ages but I think you get the point.

This "game" is nothing but a waste of storage and I highly discourage anyone from buying it.
  15. Mar 23, 2020
    I will spend as much time writing this review as the developers did making this game.
    It's generic, boring, lacks a story, characters are bad, gameplay is ruined by the mircotransaction system that is hidden by a "RPG mechanic", all notes in the game are badly written with no world building, did I mention that the microtransaction system ruins this game completely? Also of course the devs put in a "Drumpf bad and dumb nazi!" note in the game, honestly I would rather play a Wolfenstein game made by him than I would these soulless devs...

This game is not only trash but it spoils events in the story of future Wolfenstein games for some completely moronic reason. DO NOT PLAY THIS EVER. NO I MEAN IT DON'T!
    Remember when Bethesda made good games?

TLDR: it's a badly made DLC that spoils the story of Wolfenstein games that are not even out yet...
  16. Mar 7, 2020
    Trash. Nothing left of past games in the series. Nothing. Absolutely a waste of time.
  17. Feb 27, 2020
    This game is very boring, story is lame and characters are cringy i don't suggest playing this
  18. Feb 24, 2020
    1) I did not want to give the game a "red rating" because there are some interesting and good things in it too. But it doesn’t deserve a normal rating either, so I stopped at the minimum “yellow” - rating five.
    2) Five is suitable also because half of the game - good shooting, music and graphics, and half - very poor and ugly "enemy level system", when a soldier 2 levels higher is able to take off the sisters in a super suit with super powerful guns(wtf?!). This comes to the top of absurdity with the last boss of the game, when you go on a mission with a certain level, and the boss at his last stage jumps to several levels up and you suddenly have to fight him "without Vaseline", and leave the fight to pump up some levels does not work, because of fu**ng auto-saves and checkpoints.
    3) Poor story during 3 missions: prologue, three towers with keys, the last laboratory. That's all.
    4) Stupid behavior of sisters... Compared to the incredible charisma and sparkling humor of the protagonist of the previous parts, his daughters are rude and dumb typical "children of modern liberal trends", stuffed with idiotic and flat jokes at the level of cheap American comedies like "American pie".
  19. Feb 24, 2020
    Слишком много недоработок, миссий слишком однообразный. Предыдущие персонажи серий Wolfenstein были более живыми и они заставляли тебя сопереживать , эти же схожи на пустышки
  20. Feb 23, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First, sorry for my english level. In mechanics and overall engine it/s a nothing moe than copy of Wolfenstein : New Colossus. Sounds good? Sorry, it is'nt. Targeting coop mode with micro transaction. Yeah, shooting is the same as in previous game but you can't feel the kick. Looks like Bethesda wants to bury another game :( Expand
  21. Feb 21, 2020
    Worst AAA shooter I have ever played in my whole life. Bethesda products are now somehow worse than EA games.
  22. Feb 20, 2020
    Its a boring game. The graphics are fine and so. RTX is not so noticeable like in the game "Control". The gameplay is ok. If I would compare Left for Dead 1/2, the controls are fine, but the 1th person camera is awful(my opinion). If you like the franchise its a game for you but for a normal Player it will get boring after 2-3 hours. The story didn't catch me. And the most guns had tooIts a boring game. The graphics are fine and so. RTX is not so noticeable like in the game "Control". The gameplay is ok. If I would compare Left for Dead 1/2, the controls are fine, but the 1th person camera is awful(my opinion). If you like the franchise its a game for you but for a normal Player it will get boring after 2-3 hours. The story didn't catch me. And the most guns had too much recoil noticeable than in other games Expand
  23. Feb 19, 2020
    Average fps with obnoxious characters and middling pacing and level design.
  24. Feb 11, 2020
    Its **** repetitive, so much worthless backtracking, non intereseting locations, gameplay is okay just because its the same as in New Colossus. Main protagonists are cringy and look awful. Bad feminazi propaganda that didnt work out. The story arc with BJ was so forced and worthless it hurts.
  25. Feb 8, 2020
    Highly repetitive gameplay, with respawning enemies and typical missions. Was it really necessary to destroy single player on purpose?
  26. Feb 7, 2020
    I can see why this got bad reviews now that it's on game pass I thought why not. This is basically if Anita sarkesian wrote the game might as well call it cuckenstein now. Two of the worst t southern voice actors I've ever heard and the basically took all the women in the game and beat them with an ugly stick this is why Dishonored got cancelled as well after Dishonored black chick editionI can see why this got bad reviews now that it's on game pass I thought why not. This is basically if Anita sarkesian wrote the game might as well call it cuckenstein now. Two of the worst t southern voice actors I've ever heard and the basically took all the women in the game and beat them with an ugly stick this is why Dishonored got cancelled as well after Dishonored black chick edition good job cucking out arkane Expand
  27. Feb 6, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. BS
    bs
    bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs
  28. Feb 2, 2020
    To have fun, just for a couple of Missions, when you don't feel to play a big Story driven Game or to have some fun with a friend, it is a good Game.
    Just do not expect the next Main Wolfenstein.
  29. Jan 28, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is absolutely not as bad as many players state here. But neither good. If you can get use to the infantile twins and the fact that this is a girl-exclusive group, you can have a decent FPS game with amazing optimization.

Yes, it is repetitive, but the gameplay is actually not bad.

The question is: aren't we tired of killing Nazis? The Nazis were playing children compared to the commies, and guess what? We have a commie character in the bunker with a hammer and sickle who gives us missions. WTF???

That is just outrageous and unforgivable.
  30. Jan 22, 2020
    Level design and gunplay are fun and feel good. Wish it had more story and didn't rely in RPG elements so heavily.
  31. Jan 11, 2020
    Three hours in and really liking it so far. The gunplay mechanics are really good actually. You can peak around corners and over objects ehich is somewhat of a rarity in fps games. At first I was slightly annoyed at the main characters, but eventually they grew on me. The developers really dared to take a risk with female characters and should be commended for that. It's sad to see howThree hours in and really liking it so far. The gunplay mechanics are really good actually. You can peak around corners and over objects ehich is somewhat of a rarity in fps games. At first I was slightly annoyed at the main characters, but eventually they grew on me. The developers really dared to take a risk with female characters and should be commended for that. It's sad to see how much hate this game has received because of it. Expand
  32. Jan 10, 2020
    The scenario is very very bad. Too weak. Game-play is same with the other wolfenstein games. Single player mode is not very good. On the other hand the graphics are good. If you want just kill enemys and use guns and just a action you can enjoy this game. But if you want strong scenario like other wolfenstein games you will hate it. This game is worst wolfenstein game ever.
  33. Dec 28, 2019
    Initially very hard to get the buddy pass set up properly, mostly because of lack of proper instructions. However once that was sorted the game was a lot of fun. I played coop with a friend and we had a very good time. Check the end of this review for a short guide on how to get it working.

The graphics is very good although not obviously so during the intro and first mission. Rooms with desks have a lot of clutter and there are loads of different detailed objects scattered around.

Guns feel meaty and make good sounds with good upgrade options available.

The music is good with a distinct 80's vibe, although I would have liked a bit more of it.

The sisters themselves are a bit annoying and unlikeable, thankfully you don't have to watch too many cutscenes with them.

The gameplay is solid with a good variety of soldiers and mechanical opponents.

The stealth mechanics could do with some work and melee kills could have a bit more variety.

I don't think it would be as fun as a single player game, so definitely recommend playing with a friend.

The difficulty is nicely balanced with some sections requiring a few tries to complete. Some parts of the sewers were completely pitch black, so definitely need the light attachment upgrade on your weapon!

To get the buddy pass working you need the deluxe version of the game and your buddy needs the trial version. There is no play button for the trial version of the game on the Bethesda launcher, so either add it to steam as a non-steam game, or try launch it via the executable. Once the game is launched you need to link both accounts and then add a friend, these need to be done in-game. Only at this point can you invite your friend via the buddy pass.

I don't understand why the buddy pass is so hard to use, when the rest of the game feels pretty polished.
  34. Dec 11, 2019
    I did not like this game. Play was not very interesting. But most of all I did not like the save system. You have been running for a very long time at a not very interesting level, but if you get tired and get out, then you will have to start all over again.
  35. Dec 6, 2019
    Bad heaped on worse. Once I finally managed to overcome this things endless bugs its game play was truly, truly AWFUL. I have been playing games since Space Invaders, I'm a gaming veteran and I can say honestly this is one of the WORST games I've ever encountered.

Its dismal on line focus is only matched by choppy idiotic game play that feels frenetic in a bad way. Its throw everything into a bloody blender and hope for the best. There's no strategy just appallingly crude run and gun. Just to make this mess extra extra awful you have parkour style segments that are just horrible. Some genius had the inspired idea of making some of it in the dark with you using a flashlight!!!! Sorry but F**K ME!

To add to your misery the thing wont let you decide when to save and if you leave in frustration like I did before completing a level you have to START AGAIN!!!

I seriously don't think I'll ever go near this franchise or Bethesda ever again. 0/10.
  36. Dec 6, 2019
    What a great game, playing co-op with a friend is a blast. The missions are challenging, the game play is great, the graphics look wonderful, and the game runs fast. All of this for $30? What a deal!
  37. Nov 16, 2019
    Беседка как всегда запорола ахеренную франшизу. Янгблад худшая игра 2019 года. Да, завезли мп и не такой уж и продвинутый графон, но на этом плюсы заканчиваются. Полоски хп над врагами, девочки подростки, клишированный сюжет и надоедающий саундтрек. 1Беседка как всегда запорола ахеренную франшизу. Янгблад худшая игра 2019 года. Да, завезли мп и не такой уж и продвинутый графон, но на этом плюсы заканчиваются. Полоски хп над врагами, девочки подростки, клишированный сюжет и надоедающий саундтрек. 1
  38. Nov 15, 2019
    Why they developed this game like this is mind blowing.
    Mechanics are same is in Colossus - its fine, but the rest ? Story ? Why ? Heroines are forgettable...
    I'm very disappointed with this game :(
  39. Nov 12, 2019
    Jogo divertido com um enredo introdutor da nova fase da franquia que coloca as gêmeas não tão badass como seu pai, por motivos óbvios de primeiro contato com a guerra. Jogabilidade interessante e fácil, seguindo a lógica dos últimos dois, bem otimizado e polido. Um pouco mais fácil do que o anterior e com um roteiro não tão elaborado, pena ser tão curto, mas cativante.
  40. Nov 3, 2019
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood maybe the most mediocre Wolfenstein experience. After rebooting the series in 2014 with Wolfenstein: The New Order and the two other Wolfenstein games: The Old Blood in 2015 as well as The New Colossus in 2017, Youngblood is a let down. The gameplay is still fun, but the story is cringy and uninspirred. The graphics look good. Another bad addition is theWolfenstein: Youngblood maybe the most mediocre Wolfenstein experience. After rebooting the series in 2014 with Wolfenstein: The New Order and the two other Wolfenstein games: The Old Blood in 2015 as well as The New Colossus in 2017, Youngblood is a let down. The gameplay is still fun, but the story is cringy and uninspirred. The graphics look good. Another bad addition is the microtransaction store. The main characters Jess and Soph are stereotypical teenage girls. The different districts you visit in Neo-Paris look nice, the problem is that they fell lifeless. All in all the game is just ok, but it's nothing like all the great predecessors.

Pros:
    - fun gameplay
    - good looking graphics
    - nice Neo-Paris map

Cons:
    - cringy and uninspired story
    - districts feel lifeless
    - microtransaction store

Rating:
    - Gameplay: 9/10
    - Story: 4/10
    - Graphics: 8/10

Overall: 7/10
  41. Oct 28, 2019
    Is this a joke? I got it for free and I feel like I got scammed. They bathesded this thing broken. I got mine in German. I mailed them and they said no worries they can help me. Then said they can't help. What game comes in a single language. Anyway deleted the game, deleted my account and won't touch anything else bathesda in future. There pure laziness or unwillingness to help left a badIs this a joke? I got it for free and I feel like I got scammed. They bathesded this thing broken. I got mine in German. I mailed them and they said no worries they can help me. Then said they can't help. What game comes in a single language. Anyway deleted the game, deleted my account and won't touch anything else bathesda in future. There pure laziness or unwillingness to help left a bad taste in my mouth. Seems like tod has hot the bottom of his little barrel. 16 times the res. It just works:) Expand
  42. Oct 25, 2019
    This is the worst thing I have played in the last 10 years or so.
    Nothing makes sense, the story is disguising, for me I liked how in the new order it was quite scary and the Nazis were actually a threat. Here I feel like two punk kids that are not relatable, killing some puny none-threats in a stroll at the park.
    This sucked and the girls are terrible, all the characters are terrible.
  43. Oct 20, 2019
    The game shows that it is "secondary" within the saga and it is noticeable that it is something small compared to New Colossus as well as there is much less 'movie' (although it also has). Maybe he's not at the 'Old Blood' level (equivalent game in the saga).

Not because it is a more "small" game has less details. Thus the game is full of details, documents, illustrations, music (cassettes).

I think that due to the dimensions of the game, it is advisable to play it at a high level of difficulty (at least one level above what we would normally consider playing) so that the challenge compensates a bit the duration of the game. (duration that considering the sale price, cheap, because it is more than correct).

As a technician, graphically on PC, as it always depends on the equipment you use, in my opinion this study works very well for PC, and hardly a "first person shooter" will work better on PC than the Wolfenstein (or Doom) so that the gameplay is guaranteed Very good in that regard.
  44. Oct 20, 2019
    dumb sjws ruining the game industry!11!1!1!1!one!!11!11 ):/ ):/ ):/ ):/ ):/
  45. Sep 29, 2019
    This is not a true Wolfenstein game, but it is a decent game, if you can look past is obvious flaws.

Pros: +Weapon handling and feeling is excellent. The sound, the oomph and recoil of the weapons is on point +Weapon customization is cool. You can build for DPS, raw damage and accuracy, or a mix of the three +Tons of enemy types, flame thrower dudes, giant panzerhunds, you name it.

Pros:
    +Tons of enemy types, flame thrower dudes, giant panzerhunds, you name it. And they are strong

Contra:
    -Forced coop. It's built completely with coop in mind. And if you want to play solo, that means you have to get used to the AI. And it's gonna sometimes just not follow you, or its gonna keep fighting enemies instead of resing you, and it's gonna stand still in the middle of fight sometimes. It's good usually and when these things happen, its gonna suck
    -leveling. Leveling as it is is good, but sometimes you stumble upon a mission with higher level enemies, and few levels below the enemies means they will stomp you. Big Time
    -the frat boy attitude of soph can be cringy, bit I didn't mind.

Additions:
    The pep system where you shout compliments to the other sister and they get buffs is very cool and unique. The Twins are mostly fine and didn't get on my nerves too much.
  46. Sep 26, 2019
    The game is amazing! If you play singleplayer it feels like it is ,the other character doesnt mess around and the mechanics are good,there is grinding and upgrades ,which is amazing!
  47. Sep 14, 2019
    This joke of a game shouldn't exist. Even devs barely put any work in it. Reused assets everywhere. Unfun mechanics. Poor design decisions. Cringy dialogue. Let's all forget the word "wolfenstein" is in this game's title.
  48. Sep 7, 2019
    The previous Wolfenstein games were better but I really think the reviews are too negative (polarized). Shooting and blowing things up are still fun. And the micropayments do not affect the gameplay (assasins creed had them years ago without this many negative reviews)
  49. Sep 5, 2019
    disgrace to the wolfenstein franchise i wanted game like previous 3 installments were but this is just a **** looter shooter with wolfenstein skin i am now very doubtful of the future of this franchise avoid this like a plague play wolfenstein new order old blood wolf 2 instead those are what wolfenstein is supposed to be i wish this game never exsisted at all
  50. Sep 4, 2019
    I have played all the recent incarnations of Wolfenstein including the New Order, the New Blood and the New Colossus. Those games rank from very good to excellent. Youngblood is terrible it should not even be considered part of the series. I will go over a few of the major problems.

I played with the AI as my coop partner. The coop partner is as dumb as a bag of hammers. If you are fighting a boss it goes right up to it and just stands in there and shoots until you have to go rescue them. You can't finish bosses because the AI keeps losing lives for you.

The worse thing if you lose a boss battle it sets you back to when you enter one of the Brothers (boss area). This makes you do over 15 to 25 minutes over again to get to the boss area. Bleep that.

You constantly have to keep going over areas that you have been through to get to the next mission and fight in the exact same areas. If you clear an area and step out it for even a second and step back it is fully stocked once again, what a waste of time.

The map is worthless and garbage.

The main complaint that everyone finds is that the earlier Wolfensteins had a very good story. This one has a nonexistent storyline. It is boring and does not try to absorb your at all.

Everyone knows it Bethesda so can you say micro transactions.

The final straw for me was during one of the boss battles I was to pick up 2 computer keys after killing the bosses. I killed both bosses and got 1 key but where they said the other key was there was nothing. I tried for 15 minutes trying to get to the location of the key and could not pick it up where it should have been on the screen. That was it for me, I deleted the game.

I compare this to the last AAA game I played Metro Exodus which I would give a 9 out of 10 and this one fails in every respect. Bethesda hopefully the new Doom game coming out will be a whole lot better. However Fallout 76 and this dumpster fire does not make me think it will be much better.
  51. Sep 4, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've played every Wolfenstein game since its inception from back in the day. Reading some of these "negative" reviews are kinda hilarious.. but I get it. First.. its not unplayable nor does it warrant a refund due to being so "bad".. is it the weakest in the series? Yes. The game has its issues. I absolutely loved Wolf 2 New colossus and its story and game play. Going from that to this.. was defiantly going to be a decline.. New col for me was a solid 10/10.

I'm currently at Brother 3 in this game and have seen videos and spoilers of it online.. I will def finish this game, but it has a few things that I didn't like.. I'll name 4 as somebody whos played all these games. For me the negatives are the following:

1. Leveling up and leveling up enemies.. - I didn't get it.. some of the basic enemies took so much rounds of ammo to drop them.. I can see maybe the super soldiers or mech robots ect being tougher as you get tougher.. but basic enemies shouldn't require 20 shot gun hits to drop. There was one point where I was using the zerstorerr weapon to clear out groups of enemies..

2. The AI for me played ok. I only encountered 1 issue with it but was fine.. but I prefer to play my games solo and hated the co-op option and the AI computer that plays with you. Was a pain to go into battle only to stop go save your sister while getting gunned down only to have her save you from saving her.. really sucked.

3. side missions were very redundant.. it got to a point where I would save up several side missions to just do them all when I was in the area.. There was one mission where they wanted me to find the secret brother 1 entrance through the sewers but I went the normal above ground path. But I had this stupid nagging unfinished notification that I didn't find the brother 1 secret entrance.. So even after I got to level 42 and beat brother 1 and 2.. I had to go back and hunt down the secret brother 1 entrance to get it off my list.. very dumb.

4. The story. or there lack of.. Outside of the beginning and ending.. there was no mid story. Juju just gets on the radio and tells you some non sense. There was no cut scenes after brother 1 and 2 and im assuming 3 will result in the same. New colossus was heavy on story which I liked.. this game just rolled from one action to the next.. no story.. Abby just sat at her computer, barely looked up to say anything to you.. I just felt they could have built the story up a little bit more..

Those were my complaints. Over all I liked the fast pace, It was still killing Nazis. I didn't care that it was teen girls. Who cares. They had to save BJ which was part of the story. I just hope when Wolf 3 comes out they go back to the new colossus blueprint. 4/10. Was def the weakest in the franchise..
  52. Aug 30, 2019
    bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE LIPS HASJHJDHWRUI.
  53. Aug 29, 2019
    Despite being crafted with amazing controls and shooting mechanics, Wolfenstein: Youngblood is very disappointing; turning up TTK to eleven in an otherwise popular & straightforward FPS franchise is a bad decision that majorly contributes on what makes this game mostly uninteresting and hugely repetitive.
  54. Aug 29, 2019
    This game isnt as bad as people make it out to be. However this game is just average and an insult to the other Wolfenstein games. The few times this game is good, is when there are cutscenes with B.J. in it. The two main characters are a joke and really not likeable at all.
    The gunplay for me is not as good as in other titles, simply because you have to switch your weapons constantly to deal damage to different enemies. This takes the flow out of the combat.

There are sidequests in the game and if you really want to play this game on normal or hard, they are mandatory simply because enemies will outscale you. Thats a problem because there is not a single interesting sidequest in the game. So do yourself a favor and turn the game on easy. In that case you dont have to suffer through sidequests. Did i mention that these quest will take you to the same maps over and over again with same spawns? This isnt fun at all and the quickest way to get around is to not kill anybody or just throw a hatchet at everything that moves because its a oneshot most of the time. Throwables completely brake the game and shouldnt even be in there.

You will forget the story the moment you finish the game, due to some generic looking npcs with zero interesting things to say. Speaking of finishing the game: If you rush through this game on easy, you will probably see the credits after 4-6 hours which is a joke.

In conlusion: This game does not deserve to be called Wolfenstein. They took out the interesting story and characters and added useless coop, which nobody wanted. The games tries to get more playtime out of you by adding rpg elements and sidequests, which are not interesting at all. The combat feels broken the moment you realize throwables are op and the whole weapon switching drags it out even more. I recommend you pick up the other Wolfenstein games if you havent played them and wait for a deep sale on this one.
  55. Aug 29, 2019
    It's disgusting!

Describe all the shortcomings of a shooter about the Nazis does not make much sense, you have already received in full.

The only question is why after every death I find myself at the BEGINNING of the level ??? !!! Are you crazy there or something? Take your product back, so we do not need it.
  56. Aug 28, 2019
    I'm one of your long time customers Bethesda and I need to tell you something because you seem to be tone deaf to what is going on.
    This game is not getting avoided because people "love Nazi's"! It's getting avoided because of it's wokeness. Gamers, most of us being males, are tired of it.
  57. Aug 27, 2019
    Core gunplay is good. But rest of the gameplay is ruined by redundant leveling system and forced co-op. Also protagonists talk like they're mentally challenged.
  58. Aug 27, 2019
    Completely un-relatable characters, terrible dialogue during load screens, locked off "level" areas, if you get to the end and are not a high enough level, it is not going to be a fun time for you.
    The partner AI, is problematic at the best of times, from not being stealthy, being unable to continue unless you revive them and they just stand there when you are downed.
    Microtransactions
    Microtransactions shoehorned in for no reason, I mean who wants to spend more money on this game for cosmetics?!
    How can you choose to make a "Wolfenstein" game with BJ Blazkowicz?
  59. Aug 26, 2019
    Lack luster story, cringe dialogue, rpg mechanics are just awful, main characters are unlikable, boss fights are a joke, and there's a cliff hanger ending, DON'T buy this game, just don't.
  60. Aug 26, 2019
    This game is just retarded. I tried, but not only the gameplay is bad, the SJW stuffs are everywere. I miss the first Wolfenstein.
  61. Aug 26, 2019
    Something is seriously off with this game. While it is a fun shooting game .. the graphics are all over the place. Sometimes gorgeous visuals are replaced by absolutely TERRIBLE character models (especially the two protagonist models are ugly as sin - 2004 modelling detail)

I do like playing with a friend - but sadly the game looks and feels like a cheap knock-off from the other Wolfenstein games.

Oh, and the enemy AI is ... simple ... hardly a challenge other than being huge bullet sponges.
  62. Aug 25, 2019
    How to ruin a franchise in a single video game. This is an absolute joke of a game. Characters aren’t relatable or interesting. Dialogue makes me want it rip my ears off and whoever decided putting health bars over enemies should be excommunicated
  63. Aug 25, 2019
    Yet another triple A failure to add to the list. And it will keep growing as long as "certain" individuals with "certain" political and gender views keep working on these kind of games. HELL YEAH DUDE!
  64. Aug 25, 2019
    Fiquei ressentido ao ler algumas criticas. Mas como gosto da franquia, e muitas vezes, por conta da raiva, o pessoal acaba se "equivocando", resolvi dar uma chance ao game, e... bem...

Joguei pouco mais de 3h, o que não é muito, mas foi o suficiente. A gameplay, que é o aspecto mais impotante da franquia - e pra maioria dos games-, de forma geral, é bem fraco. Eles trouxeram uma mecanica de rgp que só serviu pra deixar o jogo mais lento - 12749812498 de tiros pra matar alguns inimigos. Não é dificil, só entediante.

A IA do game é uma das piores que tive o desprazer de conhecer. Serio, nem jogos indie contam com uma IA dessas. O que compromete completamente o modo stealth.

Os graficos são bons e a otimização é muito boa, como de costume. Mas nenhuma evolução realmente notavel do jogo anterior. Como não zerei o game, fica complicado falar sobre a historia, mas ao menos a principio, a caracterização das gemeas é de doer os olhos. Nada faz sentido, mesmo pra um universo como Wolfenstein.

Enfim, em time que se ganha, não se mexe. No maximo, acrescenta.
  65. Aug 24, 2019
    Cons - short campaign, awful dialogue, unlikable protagonists, bullet sponge enemies, recycled assets, rpg mechanics, skins gated by MTX with no way to earn it in game.

Pros - None

This game is just a lazy pathetic cash grab, do not buy this game.
  66. MZM
    Aug 23, 2019
    What a boring game .. all the missions are repetitive .. the big disaster is there is no manual save and when you die you will return the mission from the whole first beginning.. that is crazy !! What are you doing Bethesda ?

I think they don't want the gamers play this game .. yes Bethesda you succeed in doing that :)
  67. Aug 22, 2019

- level design
    - idiotic AI
    - spongbob NPC
    - NPC SPAWN
    - repeating the same levels all over again and fighting the same enemies I kill.
    - ending
    - microtransaction

Go woke go broke.Over again Bethesda kill another universe after Fallout 76.
  68. Aug 22, 2019
    What can I say about this, its just absolutely awful, what a slap in the face for such a bastion of FPS shooters

end of review
  69. Aug 21, 2019
    So much cringe it might as well not exist, it would be better for everyone that way. I know I'm NEVER GOING TO FORGET IT. Aside from the copious cringe, enemies are damage sponges and the AI esp your teammates is bad. Last boss is a cheater, good luck with that ai teammatethat stands still...
  70. Aug 21, 2019
    Yes, i understand why everybody put so much hate on this game and i can agree with them in some cases. But i just can deny that i like this game more then hate. Stupid character design and absolutly awful storyline(which is just the reason to shhot that nazi bastards i guess). In oppoaite of this is tottaly awsome shooter mechanic and Great level design (tnx to Arcane Studios for that).Yes, i understand why everybody put so much hate on this game and i can agree with them in some cases. But i just can deny that i like this game more then hate. Stupid character design and absolutly awful storyline(which is just the reason to shhot that nazi bastards i guess). In oppoaite of this is tottaly awsome shooter mechanic and Great level design (tnx to Arcane Studios for that). And ofcourse good co-op expirience with halfprice cost making this game not bad at all. Expand
  71. Aug 19, 2019
    Not much new at the game.the older game version seems better. Not such an action game expected. Slow missions and lack of useless buildings and ways. It could be much better than this
  72. Aug 19, 2019
    Awesome gaim with best friend if you haven't friends it doesn’t mean you have to give a bad mark for this game I don't understand this people
  73. Aug 18, 2019
    Bethesdat = Joke! what they do... they f***** games Up . like fallout and now Wolfenstein. this is unenjoyable grind, enemyes got Huge HP, Story is garbage.

LVL based game whitout nice loot like in borderlands... just run and gun same boring weapons.

Bethesdat is new EA , cancer for gamers, even EA starting to be much better.
  74. Aug 18, 2019
    You can sh*t on me, but I'm sick of this tolerant bullsh*t. Why do I have to watch two girls yelling and screaming at each other that they're f*cking great? They are arrogant, pantywaist and disgustingly annoying children who cannot be heroes who pass through crowds of Nazis unscathed. Developers become idiots when is realism put two fools who only can do is to wave his hands. The onlyYou can sh*t on me, but I'm sick of this tolerant bullsh*t. Why do I have to watch two girls yelling and screaming at each other that they're f*cking great? They are arrogant, pantywaist and disgustingly annoying children who cannot be heroes who pass through crowds of Nazis unscathed. Developers become idiots when is realism put two fools who only can do is to wave his hands. The only thing that they did - is to pass the IQ level of those people who consider this version of the heroes of the norm, for a companion-bot in a single game (Partner does nothing but run around and spoil the whole stealth) Expand
  75. Aug 18, 2019
    Bueno este es uno de esos juegos con los que aprendi a usar la computadora halla por el 98 con wolf3D y debo decir que si hiciecen un reboot de ese juego seria miles de veces mejor.
    Despues de haber jugado casi toda la historia en unas 5 horas (se softlockeo el boss final 3 veces seguidas y decidi dejarlo ahi)
    pros: ahora Bethestha puede decir que en realidad estan trabajando en el
    pros:
    ahora Bethestha puede decir que en realidad estan trabajando en el nuevo juego de wolfenstein porque a este se lo dieron al hermano de Tito que se dedica a contaduria y lo hizo en un fin de semana diponible mientras se hacia un asado

Cons:
    -Mapa: empezemos por la parte de que estas en Paris/Francia y a lo largo de todas estas horas y lo unico que me hace acordar a ese lugar es en realidad una vision distocionada del mapa Resistance de MW3 pero estirado por varias pantallas de carga que dura el youngblood

-el sonido seria algo positivo pero mira vo que no agregaron ni mejoraron nada de la anterior entrega

-LOS PERSONAJES o mas bien los actores de voz y los encargados de hacer los dialogos les prometieron 1 guiso con tal de que en 2 dias tengas el script hecho y los dialogos grabados el dia anterior a la salida del juego .Es lamentable lo que uno debe encontrarse despues de jugar en todas las entregas de wolfestein con un prota mudo hasta los ultimos 2 titulos y escuchar la voz de un tipo cansado de todo lo mismo, devastado por la perdida de todos los que lo rodean y roto por la guerra inevitable que siempre se le presenta, cada paso que avanza carga con la memoria de todas las personas que alguna vez le dieron una mano .Y en New Colossus es simplemente consistente este dolor cuando constantemente tiene los monologos internos con Caroline encontrar a B.J Blazkowicz en un estado de seriedad constate le da vida y dureza al juego mientras que tenemos por otro lado a La-MaS-tUrRiTa con la hermana la ASHULAAAAAA cagandose de risa jugando a juegos de manos estirando y bailando en las pantallas de carga.Necesitando depender una de la otra cuando al contrario tendrian que tener particularidades por el modo de aprender que te muestra la cinematica del comiezo es lo mismo que decir que si le pones chocolate en polvo a la leche va a saber igual que si le pones cafe ... no es lo mismo y nunca lo va a ser

Armas:agragaron 2 armas de mierda que no hacen ningun cambio significativo a la trama

-Gameplay : repetitivo, pequenio, con pocas misiones las cuales se repiten y no tienen profundidad en la historia, aburrido , pocos secretos(estamos hablando de una franquicia que se jactaba en hacer paredes corredizas ) ,no evoluciono casi nada a lo largo de todo el juego tiene peque;as mejoras por la parte rpg pero eso es contrarestado por la pesima forma de adquirir experiencia la cual se basa en hacer objetivos carentes de significado real para la historia y matar nazis AHH y el juego mismo tampoco te adverte cuando podia haber enemigos con niveles superiores al tuyo hasta que te los topas cara a cara o te spawnean por atras tuyo porque asi de mal esta codeado el juego. Lo unico que te detiene de ir rusheando al Boss final y a los intermedios es el hecho que hasta que no llegas a cierto nivel haces poco o nada de danio porque tus balas no son balas normales son balas imbuidas con tu nivel no es que simplemente son humanos NOOOOOOOO no se te ocurra que podes hacer que los enemigos sean simplemente personas con armadura NO estos enemigos son una esponga de tiros los cuales no podes 1shotear en casi ningun caso y no podes asesinar de manera sigilosa porque como dije antes te spawnean atras o tu bot camina en vez de agacharse. una de mis cosas favoritas en las ultimas entregas era el hecho de que enemigo que matabas podias lootear la armadura que tenian bueno ahora ya no ahora encotnras todo servido

Para terminar: antes de que el juego saliera al mercado cuando salio el trailer ya me parecia medio medio el juego pero pense que iva a ser simplemente mi impresion ,po lo comun no les simplemente mi impresion, y me tildaron de machirulo machista salame inculto retrograda y conservador por parte de las personas que me rodeaban porque no me convencia la idea de que las hijas de Blazkowicz estuviesen en un juego. Es mas no me convencia el juego en si ,gente joven no puede andar saltando feliz por un campode batalla donde se hicieron assesinatos en masa
    (pero sin sergio massa porque el amassa la masa con la masa que le da la masa qe amasa ) es casi un chiste de mal gusto no les tienen bronca ni odio a los nazis los matan porque si no hay una razon aparente que te lleve a odiarlos simplemente es el mando enemigo.Lo lograron los eliminaron el concepto de enemigo a los nazis por uno mas amigable "malditos nazis" . Eso es lo que repiten a lo alrgo del todo el juego entre chistes y carcajadas en una paris vacia e inerte de vida social.

TLDR: es un juego hecho en un fin de semana con un buen motor grafico
  76. Aug 16, 2019
    They just killed the legend of Wallenstein in every possible!

That's enough words for this game...

The end!
  77. Aug 15, 2019
    Wow this is a great example of how to completely ruin a great franchise with one game. The characters are poorly written and even insufferable. It has nothing to do with their gender, I see people on here saying if you don't like this game it's because you're sexist. That is an not a valid defense of everything wrong with this poorly made cash grab, and anybody that says that is a moronWow this is a great example of how to completely ruin a great franchise with one game. The characters are poorly written and even insufferable. It has nothing to do with their gender, I see people on here saying if you don't like this game it's because you're sexist. That is an not a valid defense of everything wrong with this poorly made cash grab, and anybody that says that is a moron who can't think of any reason why people actually should like the game. They act like 15 year old morons. I cannot believe that these are B's children. The combat is broken, because of this weird armor system you have to constantly switch between weapons in the middle of a firefight to match your ammo to the armor type which completely ruins the flow of game play. There are no checkpoints, if you die you redo the ENTIRE mission. And don't even try this in single player, you won't be fighting the nazis, you are fighting your terrible AI companion who constantly runs out into the middle of battle and gets killed, then you HAVE to revive them or you fail the mission. They will run right up to a heavy and get downed, forcing you to run up to the heavy and try to revive them while getting completely pummeled. They for some reason added looter shooter mechanics that force you to grind out these bland and repetitive side quests in the same areas over and over again. The only saving grace is the good graphics, but it's game play over graphics every time. This game is an easy pass. Even if it was free it wouldn't even be worth wasting the time on. Oh yeah I almost forgot they stuffed micro transactions into it, which explains why they made it grindy.. Expand
  78. Aug 15, 2019
    Storyline is completely boring, horrible music even for the 80s. Characters while trying to be wholesome make it even more dull. Tank enemies, grind, just as everyone below describes.
  79. Aug 13, 2019
    There is no single player, there are micro transactions, they force me to play for teenage girls ... This game was not made for me!
  80. Aug 13, 2019
    Micro-transactions, bugs, unoptimized settings, and a couple protagonists who have even less charisma than a cucumber sandwich. If this is the future of the Wolfenstein franchise you're envisioning then by all means buy this game, me I rather just press F and move on.
  81. Aug 12, 2019
    I'm utterly disgusted with this game. I can't believe a game like this actually exists. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this god awful piece of **** grindfest.
  82. Aug 12, 2019
    The graphics is a big step up from The New Order and The Old Blood but the gameplay is a lot poorer. The main characters are garbage and have super annoying lines. So much so that I didnt even care that much when either character died in coop.

It is also not worth the price they are asking for how short it is too. They really should have priced this game the same as when The Old Blood came out since it reuses so much of the assets from The New Colossus. The buddy pass idea is nice but they are basically making everyone pay for it by overpricing the base and deluxe game.
  83. Aug 11, 2019
    Do not buy this game, it is impossible to play, it is a big joke. It's really bad.
  84. Aug 11, 2019
    This trash gets a BIG, UGLY, FAT 0!

The annoyingly retarded sisters:
    *HELL YEAH DUDE!*
  85. Aug 10, 2019
    Люблю эту серию, но к сожалению не эту часть
  86. Aug 9, 2019
    I’ve played this game for 6 hours and I think it’s enough for me.This game is **** in everything except shootouts.They were the only thing that kept me in game because if they’d be bad I’d delete this game after 1 hour of playing
  87. Aug 8, 2019
    Fun coop shooter with pretty decent dialogue. It's no Oscar script but did you really expect that?

But I guess you won't have fun if you're a sexist, racist, entitled 14 year old mouthbreathing neckbeard wannabe.

Graphics: 10/10
    Audio: 8/10
    UI: 9/10
    Optimization: 10/10
    Coop-Fun: 8.5/10
  88. Aug 7, 2019
    I love the game, its playability your sister accompanies you at all times when you play alone, I had no fault the scenarios I loved, I liked the story and will see another Wolfenstein.
  89. Aug 7, 2019
    Honestly, there's not really that much to analyze here. Weak, repetitive, tired gameplay combined with social justice pandering. I'm an African, I don't care about first world politics in my life, and certainly not in my games; all that remain is the bland and broken mechanics, or should I say antics. What they made sure worked though is micro-transactions.
    Customers are usually not
    Customers are usually not interested in being lectured by a company about how they should think. They just want a good product. This is not it. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why people hate this "game". Another franchise gone down the drain for the sake of pitiful agendas and developers forgetting that people from all around the globe don't view their small world under a microscope but all we care about when playing game is consistent gameplay and having fun.
  90. Aug 7, 2019
    Do people even understand what a 0 stands for? How entitled is this generation of gamers to think that this is the biggest game abortion of all time. It really irritates me how entitled gamers are nowadays. You are literally rating this lower then pretty much every mobile game that has ever been created. Think about that.

This game isn't like its predecessors but it IS good. Gold bars

This game isn't like its predecessors but it IS good. Gold bars can be completely bypassed. It is an aesthetic thing, NOT gameplay affected.

The dialogue IS funny and the gameplay IS good.

There are a few flaws, but in no way does it warrant a 0 from the general mass.

Graphics: 9
    Audio: 9
    Gameplay: 7
    Design: 7

I will rate this 10 though, seeing as most of the reviewers here lack the ability to critique properly.
  91. Aug 7, 2019
    This game sucks. The gunplay is good, the first few cutscenes with the protagonists are pretty funny once they got to Paris, but their snarky little lines in game are pretty annoying.

Enemies are bullet sponges so the stealth mechanics from the New Order, Old Blood, and New Colossus are pretty much non-existent. MTXs for a single-player game is an absolute joke and hilariously have you buying Nazi gold bars. The game feels like more of a chore to play than anything because of the grinding required to upgrade your weapons and abilities. The levels are pretty uninspired and mostly feel the same.

The game is designed for co-op, which I haven't played yet and might be why I think this game is so bad, but honestly it's so generic and uninspired that I doubt it'll make much of a difference other than getting rid of the monumentally stupid friendly AI, and even that depends on which friend I'm playing with.

As an aside, I see a lot of people in here whining about communist propaganda, which knowing how common reactionary politics are in the community, means saying that Nazis are bad and having female protagonists (gasp!). You would have to be completely politically illiterate to have such a braindead take. If you're out of high school then you're probably mature enough to see how embarrassing those beliefs are and can ignore them. We all know gamer Americans are the most oppressed group.
  92. Aug 6, 2019
    It's a fast paced first person shooter that looks and plays like all the other Wolfenstein games. If you've enjoyed the previous games in the series, then you'll enjoy this.
  93. Aug 6, 2019
    (ALLORA METTIAMO IN CONTO CHE HO RITENUTO THE NEW COLOSSUS UN BEL GIOCO ANCHE SE CON UNA TRAMA BREVE)
    ho portato questo gioco in live su youtube molto dopo il day one visto l'incompatibilità con (credo)le gpu amd visto che il gioco si apriva ma rimaneva schermo nero vabbe fatto sta che dopo un po di tempo stoppato tutto e ho chiuso il gioco
    1 i nemici non muoiono mai (essendo un gioco

1 i nemici non muoiono mai (essendo un gioco a livelli)
    2 i boss sono imbattibili visto che quella put**na della sorella si bugga e non ti rianima
    3 l'ai dei nemici pura monnezza
    4 è diventato un cazzo di rpg con i livelli e cose cosi
    5 la parte di storia che ho visto non si è capito un caz*o di nulla con una narrazione che fa pena
    e questi erano alcuni motivi per NON COMPRARE STO GIOCO SE SIETE APPASSIONATI COME ME DELLA SERIE
    ps nel gioco ci sono microtranzazioni furbi quelli di bethesda
    pps il doppiaggio fa cagare le sorelle quando parlano sembra che hanno un caz*o in bocca
    scusate se sono stato scurrile in questa recensione ma sono arrabbiato con questo gioco perchè mi ha deluso particolarmente
    almeno non ho buttato via 70 euro ma "solo" 30
  94. Aug 5, 2019
    This game would be fun if not for the stupid AI that controls your partner. They should strip that part completely out of the game as she will not give you revives uses up your lives and keeps getting caught by the NPCs. How are you supposed to beat large NPC when your helper stays stuck up your butt so that you can never get a good angle on anything your fighting. Also whom are theseThis game would be fun if not for the stupid AI that controls your partner. They should strip that part completely out of the game as she will not give you revives uses up your lives and keeps getting caught by the NPCs. How are you supposed to beat large NPC when your helper stays stuck up your butt so that you can never get a good angle on anything your fighting. Also whom are these people supposed to be the Bill and Ted of FPS??? Honestly are we all 14 year old half wits? I take it back this Is Duke Nukem Forever meets Bill and Ted with a sex change. I uninstalled this game because what should have been a simple fight with a boss became impossible because instead of my helper taking up and advantageous position across the ways and firing in burst to direct the enemy fire this way the back of the guy will always be to one of us and taking cover when he is facing you. This AI gets the bosses attention while running straight at me blowing us both up. then when i revive and run away from here to get a few bullets into bosses back she comes to and does the same stupid crap all over again. Do not buy this if you are playing solo period. Expand
  95. Aug 5, 2019
    Сделали из хорошего шутера, говно рпг с уровнями и полосками жизни, что за бред.
    Глав героини как из подворотни выползли на кортонах, что это за гопота?
  96. Aug 5, 2019
    That is a horrible game! So boring.... Main characters are just a disaster! Dear Wolfenstein....what has happened to you, my friend?
  97. Aug 5, 2019
    Save your money on good games. I know why it's bad and you know it. But we can't talk about it.
  98. Aug 4, 2019
    I really wanted to like this game, since 2 of my buddies and I are basically coop-junkies and always on the lookout for the next coop game.

I love the fact that they went the same route as "A Way Out" and released it as half price game and with the option to invite a friend to play the full game, I believe this is a step into the right direction. That being said, this is about the

That being said, this is about the only positive thing about the game. You remember how people said to fallout 76 "of course its fun in coop, everything is fun in coop" well apparently Bethesda decided to put that to the test and they successfully made a game that is, in fact, NOT fun in coop.

The story is bland and straight up boring and minimalistic. The characters feel like somewhere between actual characters and fun characters like you are used to from games like Duke Nukem, but its not quite either end it winds up just beeing weird. You have absolutely no connection to the characters and quite frankly they just piss you off.

They game mechanics are so amazingly annoying, you need to constantly scan every inch of your screen to see whether there are any of those damn coins to pick up which not only puts an insane amount of strain on your eyes, it makes it straight up annoying to play. The next thing is the enemies, they implemented an "enemy type" system, basically meaning you have either fleshy targets, or armored targets, and all weapons do either one damage, or the other. So your shotgun is effective against flesh, the assault rifle is good against armor. Problem is, JUST that effect.

You deal practically no damage to the other type, meaning there is no dual wield rampaging with the shotguns like you had in previous wolfenstein games, instead you kill 2 people, suddenly an armored supersoldat stand in front of you and you suddenly deal 0 damage and need to swap weapons right in front of him, likely leaving you dead or close to it. This system is so unbelievably half-baked its hard to put into words.

Whats worse is that you don't really have story missions, they are just like all the other side quests which you have to do since the "main" quests are actually locked behind a level requirement, whoever had that genious idea deserves a high five. To the face. With a chair.

Why? Because the side missions are so amazingly boring that you really don't realize you are on a mission when you do it.

All the side missions make another bad side of the game painfully obvious: The level design.
    all. maps. look. the. same.

My coop buddy and I literally had a moment when we could not tell whether we were in that spot before or not because all levels look exactly alike. Actually we had plenty of those moments.

Wolfenstein youngblood is a coop game that it not just NOT fun, its a coop game thats a chore to play through. That in and of itself is an achievement, but not one you want to get.

All in all, I cannot recomment this game to anyone, coop junkies and FPS players alike, its just not even worth the half price even if its free for your buddy.

Conclusion:
    It doesn't just work™
  99. Aug 4, 2019
    Gosh darn critics! Why why why did I not check YouTube before playing this garbage. How cheaply bought are critics these days? I got this for free with my MSI and it is so so bad it makes me want to send back the whole laptop for the insult of giving me a copy.
  100. Aug 4, 2019
    This is what you do when you want to piss off a player base that's been around since the early 90s.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 50 Critic Reviews

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Oct 11, 2019
    When Youngblood falls back to its linear roots, like in Bruder missions, it turns into a pretty good Wolfenstein game; but its open-world segments and RPG elements feel entirely out of place. [Issue#240, p.58]
  2. Sep 18, 2019
    From a pure level design perspective, it’s a huge improvement over Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, it seems to have forgotten a lot of what made both New Order and The New Colossus such great games in the process.
  3. Sep 11, 2019
    Detailed environments is the only thing that Youngblood inherited from its famous parents. The rest is just wild mess of ideas that the devs plucked from all their favorite first-person shooters.