Brave The Beyond
The veil between life and death is no more.
With a single act of destruction, Sylvanas Windrunner has ripped open the way to the afterlife. Azeroth's staunchest defenders have been dragged into all-consuming darkness. An ancient force of death threatens to break its bondsBrave The Beyond
The veil between life and death is no more.
With a single act of destruction, Sylvanas Windrunner has ripped open the way to the afterlife. Azeroth's staunchest defenders have been dragged into all-consuming darkness. An ancient force of death threatens to break its bonds and unravel reality.
Hidden realms of wonder and horror await any who would pass to the other side. The Shadowlands is home to an entire realm of the departed; it is a world between worlds whose delicate balance preserves life and death itself.
As one of Azeroth's greatest champions, you have been granted the power to cross over in body and soul. Now you must investigate a conspiracy to unmake the cosmos, and help Warcraft legends journey back... or fulfill their ultimate destiny.
What lies beyond the world you know? The Shadowlands, resting place for every mortal soulvirtuous or vilethat has ever lived. Journey through planes of torment and imprisonment to those of rebirth and eternal reward.
New Player Hub
Oribos, The Undying City
Oribos is the arrival point for all souls who enter the Shadowlands. At this crossroads, the dead are judged by the impassive Arbiter before being sent to their final destinations, and Oribos' denizens swap gossip and animasoulstuff that serves as both power and currency.
Align yourself with one of four Covenantsmysterious sects, each with their own ambition for the Shadowlandsto restore balance to the hereafter.
You'll gain access to your Covenant's Sanctum, where you'll accept unique quests, undertake a sprawling covenant campaign, and call upon your allies to embark on important missions. You'll also earn unique abilities based on your Covenant and class, acquire a unique mount and visual appearance, and forge bonds with powerful souls, drawing on their essence to further customize your skills.
New Feature - Infinite Dungeon
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Once, the Jailer kept only the most dangerous souls in the cosmos confined in this eternal prison. Now, some of Azeroth's greatest heroes are trapped here, and you'll need to rescue them from the Jailer's tower before he expends their very souls.
Torghast is an endlessly replayable, ever-changing dungeon that you can challenge alone or in a group. Your runs will differ each time, but you'll need to explore cautiously. Death comes at a terrible cost. Defeat enough of Torghast's unpredictable challenges, and you'll be rewarded with unique abilities and items to ensure your present survival or bolster your next run. The further you progress, the greater your likelihood of retrieving materials to craft the legendary weapons and armor that will help you restore balance to the Shadowlands.
Other secrets lie within the tower but they're yet to be revealed.
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands will smooth out the leveling experience and better prepare new adventurers for what's to come. Players will level up to 50 before heading to the Shadowlands (new level cap: 60).
We've adjusted the experience curve to make it faster than ever to prepare for the newest challenges, and each level along the way will provide more meaningful increases in progress and power. All expansion zones are getting more flexible, too; they'll be able* to scale to you and your friends while you level to 50, so it's easy to try a zone you've never played.
*You can still outlevel dungeons and crush them for transmogs or fulfillment.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Release Date Reveal | Gamescom 2020
Jan 29, 2021World of Warcraft: Shadowlands certainly manages to capture the same feelings we’ve had since first started playing the game. The leveling experience overhaul, constant sense of progress with rewards, and new campaign stories make Shadowlands a must-have for any avid player.
Dec 3, 2020Post-launch support will ultimately determine Shadowlands' fate, but as it currently stands World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is a fantastic expansion that once again proves why Blizzard's 16 year old juggernaut remains the king of the MMORPG genre. While we may be touring Azeroth's afterlife ourselves, it's clear World of Warcraft won't be sauntered off into the great beyond any time soon.
Dec 14, 2020The latest expansion pack for the hit series World of Warcraft is just at the beginning of its journey, and is off to a strong start. The gameplay experience is still very fun and the amount of new content is insane. Only time will tell how successful this expansion pack will eventually be, but for now we can do nothing but to enjoy it.
Jan 5, 2021I was concerned about Shadowlands and Blizzard development in the COVID era. All those complex systems made a real mess on beta servers near the original game launch date in October. But other than some balance issues — and that core problem with covenant choices — the extra month of development time after the release date delay really gave Blizzard a chance to paint on some polish. The end result stands as one of the very best expansions the game’s ever had.
Dec 15, 2020One of the best WoW expansions ever. If you never played this game right now is the best chance to try. If you used to play before it's timeOne of the best WoW expansions ever. If you never played this game right now is the best chance to try. If you used to play before it's time to come back… Expand
Nov 25, 2020Пока всё нравится, в любом случае выглядит лучше чем BFA
В общем и целом сюжет и локации сделаны хорошо, персонажи запоминающиеся.
СтартПока всё нравится, в любом случае выглядит лучше чем BFA
В общем и целом сюжет и локации сделаны хорошо, персонажи запоминающиеся.
Старт был довольно гладкий, не без багов конечно.
Вот никаких лагов, за это большое спасибо!… Expand
Dec 5, 2020One of the most boring expansions ever. Only thing you have to do: level, 8xMythic0 (you dont even need to do hc because m0 is so ez), 1-2 q'sOne of the most boring expansions ever. Only thing you have to do: level, 8xMythic0 (you dont even need to do hc because m0 is so ez), 1-2 q's daily.... its sooooo boring. no good rewards for rep, everything fun related is capped behind renown (what are those requirements for the covenant set?!?!), not even the raid or m+ is going to change anything its still going to be lame after youre done with your daily stuff.
professions (besides the legendary bases) are completely useless -> max ilvl for crafted stuff is 165?? even with upgrade II (which you can get in like 2-3 weeks) youre only at 168, this is below heroic dungeon lol
the maw is just a bad designed place to waste your time with 3 dailys without any rewards besides rep (what is this stygia loss on death??)
for players who dont had access to beta its frustrating not to test your covenant abilities, i mean you cant even try them out in dungeons or see the impact in a group for more than 2 levels while questing and if you want to change you have to rebuild everything in your covenant hall
its a joke that you can ignore every worldquest except for anima if you didnt finish the weekly, there is nothing rewarding for doing every world quest, NOTHING!
callings and mission table are a joke...
even torghast is lame, no cosmetics, no mounts, no toys, no fun stuff besides "those great anima powers" :D
the zones are well designed, not awesome but also not bad
in my opinion there is only one good thing about shadowlands: no titanforging and no corruption… Expand
Dec 28, 2020I have to say the graphics and music are superb. Other than that it's super boring and repetitive. Same quests over and over. f you likeI have to say the graphics and music are superb. Other than that it's super boring and repetitive. Same quests over and over. f you like grinding non stop, this game is for you. Sad.… Expand
Jan 23, 2021After the longest expansion ever, Battle for Azeroth, me as a player thought the game couldn't get worse from what it was, and how naive IAfter the longest expansion ever, Battle for Azeroth, me as a player thought the game couldn't get worse from what it was, and how naive I was. The players in BfA were promissed a less grindy experience in the casual level, such as being viable the creation of alts and experience most of the game's worth in $$ by different classes, and since we are made to pay money for each expac and a monthly fee, I'm pretty disappointed and convinced World of Warcraft: Shadowlands does not make up to its price. I'll list the pros and cons in this expac:
PROS (some of these are to be expected since we're in 2020):
- The grapphics are good keeping in mind that this is a 16 yold game, the color pallets are great and to be expected from the arts team that have been carrying the franchise since BfA
- The Devs didn't manage to destroy the social profile that is raiding yet, one of the few pleasures in the game is to gather up to 10 or more players to do raids and talk and share memes, this is one of the core essentials of World of Warcraft that made it go boom since 2005. They didn't kill it yet, but they've definetly are trying with drop loots reduced in Shadowlands and the Death of Masterloot in BfA
- The lore isn't so bad, we all know that the old World of Warcraft lore is pretty much spent and that's ok.
- The grind is outworldly: You're the type that likes to play with your main and have some casual fun with your 2 alts? I'm sorry for you, it will take you many gameplay hours, layers, questing and weeks for you to put your alt at an acceptable efficiency, drop loots have been reduced DRASTICALLY in dungeons and raids, there are reputations that needs to be grinded so that you'll have nice upgrades as well as your covenant level that unlocks powerful traits to your class, so it all falls into grind-grind-grind-grind... so you really need to have that friendly party in your guild that will lend you a hand, if not... well, be prepared to spend $$ to play about 1/10 of the game with one class.
- The PvP issue is still unsolved, and even worst: the PvP scalling introduced in BfA was bad, and the removal of it turned even worse. Gear ilvl matters in PvP and it is an advantage, either you have it or you'll be rekt. The problem is that this is an avalanche problem, since only ilvl matters now and PvP vendors are out, the amount of low geared toons queing into PvP to get their raiding gear is astronomical, Battegrounds are now most of the time decided by the team who has most ilvl, the games that there is a "struggle for a victory" are rare, and most are resumed by farming the enemy team or being afk dead because your team do not have the strength to fight. This makes casual PvP dead for most classes, and casual pvp is a player holder and keeps the game from decaying in the absence of new content.
- Related to the issue above, gear loot is scarce, obliging PvErs to do PvP and PvPers to do PvE, you shouldn't be made to do something you don't like, that's why this is a game and not real life.
- There is 4 covenants, if you're in a class that has one covenant for eachsituation (Venthyr for Raid, Night Fae for M+, Kyrean for PvP) you're basically fd, you must choose only one, and if doesn't fit your roleplay or tastes, too bad. And if you wan't to switch covenants, that's a shame, you'll have to farm everything back on your new covenant and there goes about 2 weeks of gameplay's worth... it makes me miss Azerite system, and I hated it.
So if you're willing to waste your money on this, I'll give you an advice: role rogue or druid, mostly rogue, Blizzard is still trying to ruin the fun of stealth for about 4 years and they still didn't manage, so I think its more on the incompetence level on their part.… Expand
- (0 views)