6.9

1. Jul 12, 2012
    Worms as a puzzle game? Surprisingly, it worked well here. This game's original concept and nice challenge make it really fun to play, especially with friend.
  2. CarlN.
    Jan 12, 2004
    This aint Worms as you know them, and if you hate puzzle-games this wont convince you either. But this is an exellent puzzle-game, it is fun and addictive. A charming must buy!
  3. KennyY.
    Apr 29, 2004
    I think it is very cool because every game of Worms I've played so far is very good.
  4. APK
    Dec 6, 2013
    Worst game in the world for all time the gaming industry. But I cannot put it "zero". Zero can receive only brick. My assessment One out of ten.
    ........................................................................
  5. AWG
    Jul 20, 2013
    I think Bust-A-Move Worms is a pretty cool game. Eh blasts bubbels and doesn't afraid of anything.
    In other words, a simple concept for a funny little game.
  6. Jul 7, 2019
    Si bien no tiene nada que ver con Worms, se defiende bastante bien. Es un juego muy divertido y original de puzzle. Sin embargo, es bastante repetitivo y aburrido con el paso del tiempo, ademas del confuso sistema de guardado.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. PC Gamer
    A welcome diversion. [Jan 2003, p.106]
  2. A solid puzzler with an almost impeccable presentation.
  3. The control is great and unique, the modes are plentiful, and the multiplayer mode is a lot of fun.