7.4

1. Sep 1, 2018
    Ys: Celceta was made for PS Vita. It's translation to PC is decent. Even if the graphics shows it's PS3 level. The textures are pretty basic and even with filters, it's fuzzy looking. The story is really generic but some dialogues are ok. Overall it's a cliché JRPG story. The music is cool. The voice over are almost non-existent. There is almost no anime movies. The controls works well,Ys: Celceta was made for PS Vita. It's translation to PC is decent. Even if the graphics shows it's PS3 level. The textures are pretty basic and even with filters, it's fuzzy looking. The story is really generic but some dialogues are ok. Overall it's a cliché JRPG story. The music is cool. The voice over are almost non-existent. There is almost no anime movies. The controls works well, and apart from a small sound bug I didn't experience any problems. Combat is dynamic action. The weapons and armors refinements are useless because you can always buy better. You can choose your skills but you wonder if there any big differences in them. I give it a 65%. That was enjoyable but I will forget it very soon. This took me around 20 hours to do with maybe 2-3 side quests not finished. Expand
  2. May 17, 2019
    在Ys7令人诟病的方面:克制系统,人物特色,地图设计,战斗判定...都做了合理的改进,但人物各自的解锁系统实属画蛇添足,加之过多的魔法具切换使用需求,使游戏变得繁琐。剧情方面Liesa的不解释锤爆结界令人吐槽不能,幸而本作整体轻剧情向。总体来说相比于7有了质的提升,给玩家提供了正统的系列游戏体验。在Ys7令人诟病的方面:克制系统,人物特色,地图设计,战斗判定...都做了合理的改进,但人物各自的解锁系统实属画蛇添足,加之过多的魔法具切换使用需求,使游戏变得繁琐。剧情方面Liesa的不解释锤爆结界令人吐槽不能,幸而本作整体轻剧情向。总体来说相比于7有了质的提升,给玩家提供了正统的系列游戏体验。

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 28, 2018
    Ys: Memories of Celceta makes it easy to overlook its shortcomings. A likeable cast, an intriguing mystery, and smooth combat made my time with the game fly by. I hadn’t played a Ys game in over two decades when I decided to give this one a try, and I’m now convinced that I should delve a little deeper into the library of games to see what other gems I’ve missed.
  2. Aug 10, 2018
    Ys Memories Of Celceta is yet another excellent entry in the action role-playing game series by Falcom, taking everything that made Ys SEVEN good and elevating it to new heights. Even with its small issues, such as low difficulty level and unoriginal story, Ys Memories Of Celceta is a game that all fans of fast-paced action RPGs should experience at least once.
  3. Aug 6, 2018
    The PC version of Ys: Memories of Celceta polishes the blazing fast combat, rocking music, and fun-to-explore environments of the original to a shine and is a must play for fans of the series.