- Publisher: GameMill Entertainment
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2019
- Also On: PlayStation 4, Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip is a top-down twin-stick shooter featuring local co-op multiplayer for up to four players. Play as your favorite heroes from the original as well as new unlockable characters from the upcoming sequel.
- Developer: High Voltage Software
- Genre(s): Action, Shooter, Shoot-'Em-Up, Top-Down
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 1 out of 1
CD-ActionNov 25, 2019The audaciously anachronistic twin-stick shooter doesn’t cut any corners in balancing on the edge of tastelessness. The developers went all the way – in this textbook crap of a game everything is bad. [13/2019, p.91]
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 1 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Dec 28, 2019Zombieland double tap the game is a sort of rip off Left 4 Dead, a 4 player co-op game where you shoot zombies while completing story missionsZombieland double tap the game is a sort of rip off Left 4 Dead, a 4 player co-op game where you shoot zombies while completing story missions on a top/down perspective.
I haven't seen the second film, so i don't know if the game's story is like a prequel to the film or something like that.
The controls are very simple as well the objectives, go to point A to point B while killing on the way hordes of zombies that constantly re spawn on spawn points called "Nests"
The game starts well... good, but when reaching the end of the game it became totally unplayable unless you play with tree more people, otherwise playing the last mission alone will be impossible, and i think the game is broken on the last mission, there's an specific point that when i reach it, the character stops shooting and it refuses to shoot and zombie AI will break... so basically i couldn't finish the game, but i think i played enough.
The graphics are... well... terrible, the game was built using the Unity engine, models look most of the time well and polished, but the overall quality and lighting looks like a game that could have been release back on 2009 or like a PS3 launch title.… Expand