• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 31, 2006
8.5

1. Sep 5, 2016
    I've been playing this game since i was 5 years old when it first came out it will always be my all time favorites its higher up then offroad fury 2 thay were the best ones in the game series
  2. jonahkuhn
    Oct 31, 2006
    I don't have one of my own but
    I don't have one of my own but
    I don't have one of my own but I play your games all the time and I abbsoullutly love love lovvvvve ummm! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    oh iam 11 years old and my birthday just so happens to be on november 21. thanks for makeing such wounderfull games for all of the people in the united states to play with honor. someone I love passed away from my hands hold on to and hug every beautiful second I saw his eyes, my beautiful careing peaceful dad is who I'm telling you about. He died slowly from a heart breaking moment of a painful desie for me to have to see my only fauther die from the desise called the luegarrick desies. sincerally your friend from Indiana, Jonah christian paul kuhn.
  3. Feb 21, 2020
    This is not only a very good ATV racing game, it is also a great dirt bike raver, one of the only buggy racing games on the PS2 and one of the best 4x4 offroad racing games on the PS2 (as the competition is not very great and Ford Offroad, 4x4 Evo 1&2 and Testdrive Offroad Wide Open all are at best mediocre).
    I like it much more than ATV Offroad Fury 3, especially because of the much more moderate difficulty: I am challenged but able to sometimes win a race from the start whereas at Fury 3 I got frustrated too often. But also the many different vehicle types, the better graphics, the improved controles put Fury 4 in front of Fury 3.
    There is one single spot, where Fury 3 is better than Fury 4, and that is the reason why I keep number 3: At ATV Offroad Fury 3 you have the possibility of freeroaming without any timelimits, a great relaxing exploration experience, which ATV Offroad Fury 4 abolished. There you only can do "missions" like reaching 15 green spots within 2:45 minutes, then the game is stopped and you have to restart from the beginning. So annoying! Why didn't the developers understand that we gamers sometime want just to drive around without any time limit or specific mission? Okay, since the open world games starting at PS2, but becoming many and great at PS3 they DID understand.

#45 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

Generally favorable reviews - based on 36 Critic Reviews

For fans of the series, ATV Offroad Fury 4 is just about everything they could ask for in an ATV game. There are extras on top of extras, rounding out what is already a great arcade racing experience.
  2. It’s exciting, has a wonderful trick system, excellent courses, and all the addictive content the series is known for. It’s more of the same, and for the third time running. But unlike other series that just love to repeat themselves, this one is still really good.
  3. A definite upgrade, plain and simple. It may not be quite enough to summon new fans this late in the day, but that Story Mode and extra modes/content is always intriguing, regardless of whether or not you’re familiar with the franchise.