7.4

1. HarryHotRod
    Mar 7, 2003
    I think the only people that will enjoy this game are the real race car drivers. I have raced over 30 times and not won once yet. This game is very difficult and too technical. Whenever I tinker around with the settings(adding bigger engine and new parts), the engine will blow up upon me revving it. I pull up to the starting line, rev the engine and the engine will smoke and I can not I think the only people that will enjoy this game are the real race car drivers. I have raced over 30 times and not won once yet. This game is very difficult and too technical. Whenever I tinker around with the settings(adding bigger engine and new parts), the engine will blow up upon me revving it. I pull up to the starting line, rev the engine and the engine will smoke and I can not move. Another thing I did not like was that so far I havent seen a replay yet. Usually racing games show a replay after the race. A replay is especially needed when the whole race only lasts 10 seconds, but none to be found. The graphics are OK, could have been much better considering that only 2 cars on the screen at one time. The sounds are not really good either. well i give this game a six because it is a pretty lousy game, but for the price it is worth it. Now if this game was $50 then it would got a score of 1. This game only cost $15, so with that in mind it shall recieve a 6. Expand
  2. MattL.
    Aug 12, 2003
    I think that this is a really cool game and fun to play but I still can't figure out how to get my car going fast. Please someone email on how this game works.
  3. AdolfoN.
    Jun 27, 2003
    I give it a 6 because like others i can get over 100 m/ph anyone can help by telling me what to do email me at gordo688@hotmail.com
  4. SpikeE.
    Jul 9, 2003
    I gave this game a 7 because it has its good and bad points. First off it is VERY technical, you'd better know what a torque converter or a roll bar is. (i play lots of Nascar so im good) It is fun though to punch the gas and see flames light up under your car. Although at the end of the race there is no replay or feeling of satisfaction (oh yay! i got some more points! im ranked I gave this game a 7 because it has its good and bad points. First off it is VERY technical, you'd better know what a torque converter or a roll bar is. (i play lots of Nascar so im good) It is fun though to punch the gas and see flames light up under your car. Although at the end of the race there is no replay or feeling of satisfaction (oh yay! i got some more points! im ranked first) multiplayer makes the game better. The sound is so so, mostly just gutair solos and some other riffs. The graphics are ok but not good, this game was made in what '00? So was ok for its time. (if there was a drag racing 3 i'd like to see it with Nascar 2003-4 graphics) all and all it won't ruin your weekend. If you can help me get a fast car please e-mail me at FireRocker@aol.com i just can't seem to win! Expand
  5. Cale
    May 20, 2004
    The best time i've yet to achieve in a 1/4 is 5.48, with the '72 chevelle...any better times out there?
  6. TylerH.
    Jul 11, 2003
    I'm a big Drag racing Fan so I had to get this game, but it is so hard to figure out the controls and get my car racing over 80mph. Can some one please help!!!
  7. ADRIANK.
    Aug 16, 2003
    The game is hard but i have done it...
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. A competent but no-frills rendition of a racing sport that put as much emphasis in the tweaking of the vehicle being raced as in the all-too-quick races themselves.