8.9

1. CarlosL.
    Jul 21, 2007
    Sly Cooper 2 is the BEST GAME in the amazing series. The ability to play as the whole gang was fun especially as Murray. Each character has there specialties Bentley you can place bombs and use sleep darts. Murray is the brawn and is fun just to get in all out brawls with the guards in the levels. While Sly is probably the all around best because you can go anywhere and fight everyone but Sly Cooper 2 is the BEST GAME in the amazing series. The ability to play as the whole gang was fun especially as Murray. Each character has there specialties Bentley you can place bombs and use sleep darts. Murray is the brawn and is fun just to get in all out brawls with the guards in the levels. While Sly is probably the all around best because you can go anywhere and fight everyone but you can't fight as good as Murray. The missions are great every mission is fun and different the inly being the hacking missions. The Episodes or levels start with sly then end with an Operation that use the whole gang doing something like one operationg you do something as Bently then go to Murray then finish with Sly then a boss battle with one of the characters.The graphics in this game work perfectly and are very pretty.The cutscenes are good even the picture ones with narration. This game is better then Ratchet and Jak put together. Expand
  2. Feb 25, 2013
    This is my favorite game of all time to this day. Excellent story, graphics, gameplay, and sandbox elements. This game was a complete blast to playthrough. The characters are very charming and it has a deep story for being a kid's games. I'm 15 and I still enjoy this game A LOT. I highly recommend you get this for the Playstation 2 or Playstation 3!
  3. Apr 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My personal favorite in the series. i remember when i was little seeing it and getting hyper over the idea of finally using Bentley and Murray as well, but i never knew it would end up being the best game ever. The plot is amazing and engaging, the characters are lovable (or hatable in all the right ways), the missions are much more dynamic and fun, it isnt constantly about keys anymore. Definitely recommend getting this amazing game. Expand
  4. Sep 10, 2014
    This is my favorite game of all time, unlike the previous sly games, this one has an open world aspect, a life bar, and improved platforming. The music fits the environments in the game. The characters are all great, This game is an all time classic. My only complaint is that the graphics look a bit dated even back when the game first came out. I honestly think sly 1 looks better but theThis is my favorite game of all time, unlike the previous sly games, this one has an open world aspect, a life bar, and improved platforming. The music fits the environments in the game. The characters are all great, This game is an all time classic. My only complaint is that the graphics look a bit dated even back when the game first came out. I honestly think sly 1 looks better but the graphics are not too important in this amazing game. Expand
  5. Feb 29, 2012
    best series ever. Hands down. Very fun gameplay, likeable characters, etc. Whats not to love? Good graphics too. The people who rated it bad, cant get past the boss fights LOL!!!!
  6. LockneO.
    Oct 2, 2004
    Sly 2 was a great game that kept me interested for hours. Its visuals are outstanding, the story is extremely clever, and the Sly's new moves are awesome. Not as entertaining as the first but still a great game!
  7. IgorS.
    Sep 19, 2004
    BRAVO!!! This was the best game I have played this year. I total surprise. It is about time that someone built a game on the PS2 that looks good, plays good and has some innovation. The open game play was excellent, traversal was actually fun. You were not limited to the ground but had full access to every part of the level. Plus the game is LONG, I have put over 20 hours into the game BRAVO!!! This was the best game I have played this year. I total surprise. It is about time that someone built a game on the PS2 that looks good, plays good and has some innovation. The open game play was excellent, traversal was actually fun. You were not limited to the ground but had full access to every part of the level. Plus the game is LONG, I have put over 20 hours into the game and am only about 75% of the way through. Nice work!! Expand
  8. DannyM.
    Jul 13, 2005
    Really great game good music, awesome moves! nothing in this game is disappointing nothing!
  9. JonnyC.
    Sep 13, 2004
    I love the 1st and 2nd... They're my favorite games.
  10. JohnB.
    Oct 15, 2004
    Outstanding game for those who like platformers. The levels are brilliantly done with lots of eye candy. The controls are spot on. You'll climb ladders, pipes and dash along wires with ease. The gameplay is astounding with an endless array of missions for Sly, Bentley and Murray to perform solo or together as the Band of Thieves. The only thing that kept me from giving it a 10 was Outstanding game for those who like platformers. The levels are brilliantly done with lots of eye candy. The controls are spot on. You'll climb ladders, pipes and dash along wires with ease. The gameplay is astounding with an endless array of missions for Sly, Bentley and Murray to perform solo or together as the Band of Thieves. The only thing that kept me from giving it a 10 was the lack of replayability. There's no bonus at the end...you can't start the game with all of the gadgets, nothing! There's really no reason to go back and re-enter the 8 different levels. Well done Sucker Punch, please bring back Sly and the Gang soon. Expand
  11. JwanaM.
    Great game!
  12. SvenA.
    Sep 19, 2004
    This game is excellent. I completely disagree with K.K. on this one. A matter of fact, what I like most about this game is it does not get repetitive. The game offers a high level of freedom, I think everyone at this point is giving the game props for the freedom and open game play. This is the direct opposite of "repitition". You can basically play the game the way you enjoy, with a lot This game is excellent. I completely disagree with K.K. on this one. A matter of fact, what I like most about this game is it does not get repetitive. The game offers a high level of freedom, I think everyone at this point is giving the game props for the freedom and open game play. This is the direct opposite of "repitition". You can basically play the game the way you enjoy, with a lot of stealth or a lot of combat. The only reason it would be repetitive is if you choose to play the game that way. Every area is different, every world new mechanics are introduced. You can buy new moves. I just got the glider and I am having a blast with it. Expand
  13. Nov 20, 2010
    Quite possibly the best game in the series. The setup is very effective as a sequel and its also the coolest. The character designs are way better than the first one. And the game takes some risks that almost push the "E for Everyone" rating but it all works and it makes the game only more enjoyable. And lastly the final boss battle is straight up awesomeness. The only problem is theQuite possibly the best game in the series. The setup is very effective as a sequel and its also the coolest. The character designs are way better than the first one. And the game takes some risks that almost push the "E for Everyone" rating but it all works and it makes the game only more enjoyable. And lastly the final boss battle is straight up awesomeness. The only problem is the episodes "Jailbreak" and "A Tangled Web" are really dark so its kinda hard to see. But this is a great game Expand
  14. Jan 29, 2013
    If you have not guessed it I love Sly 2 Band of Theives because it gets a lot right. The game expands and enhances the elements from the first game really well. The story and characters are better. The design is restructured and is outstaning. The gameplay is solid and a ton of fun to play. While there are some missions that could have been handled better and I miss the platformingIf you have not guessed it I love Sly 2 Band of Theives because it gets a lot right. The game expands and enhances the elements from the first game really well. The story and characters are better. The design is restructured and is outstaning. The gameplay is solid and a ton of fun to play. While there are some missions that could have been handled better and I miss the platforming segments from the first game overall I enjoy Sly 2. The stuff Sly 2 does well it does really really well. If you are a fan of the series pick it up you Expand
  15. Sep 21, 2010
    This game was awesome! one the elements was that from the start you were really working towards a goal! everything you did had a role in the final big robbery of the stage. those robbery's really had something like a good movie robbery (however, i couldn't find the first sly anywhere so i haven't played the first).
  16. Dec 12, 2011
    2 years later Sucker Punch doubled the length, tripled the characters, improved the music, sound, story and gameplay. Missions are somehow even more varied than the first game, characters somehow 100 times better and it very rarely gets at all repetitive. It is a game that should however be played in small bursts because it can be very frustrating.
  17. Nov 11, 2010
    This game is exceptional. Sucker Punch did an exceptional job making you feel like your a real thief; going around Paris, carefully avoiding guards to get to your next mission. The key system of the first game has changed to exclusive open world sandbox-esque level selection. This game is probably my favorite 3rd person platformer of all time, because each mission if different and theThis game is exceptional. Sucker Punch did an exceptional job making you feel like your a real thief; going around Paris, carefully avoiding guards to get to your next mission. The key system of the first game has changed to exclusive open world sandbox-esque level selection. This game is probably my favorite 3rd person platformer of all time, because each mission if different and the gameplay mechanics are perfectly complimented by the level design. Expand
  18. Feb 8, 2011
    i played the demo on ratchet and clank up your arsenal a while back and got it for my birthday (also a while back) i was amazed and love the graphics. the story is great and character is funny. this is a fun game for anyone.
  19. Aug 27, 2011
    With a lot more features and variety in the gameplay, Sly 2 (even with that) don't beat the classic humorist predecessor . But end of the negativeness, Sly 2 prevails in cartoonish graphics ( improved) and adds a more bigger city to explore that is fun to always circle it. Instant sabotage
  20. May 23, 2011
    GREAT GAME with good graphics a good story but it's a little bit short but the other parts make up for that it's amazingly fun to play you have to by this game now!!
  21. Jul 15, 2011
    A huge improvement from the first Sly game. It's like a cartoony, kid version of Assassin's Creed, but with 3 playable characters and tons of gadgets to buy. While some of the missions can be a little frustrating, the addictive gameplay will keep you from throwing the game in a dark corner. The transitions between episodes are more or less animated comics than videos, but the comedicA huge improvement from the first Sly game. It's like a cartoony, kid version of Assassin's Creed, but with 3 playable characters and tons of gadgets to buy. While some of the missions can be a little frustrating, the addictive gameplay will keep you from throwing the game in a dark corner. The transitions between episodes are more or less animated comics than videos, but the comedic storyline and good voice acting make it worthwhile. Expand
  22. Oct 13, 2011
    my 3d favorite game of all time.(after sly cooper and the thievius racoonus and sly 3 honor among thieves)
    I love everything about this game. The graphics and gameplay are just amazing and the length is perfect. I play this every week at least once. i will never stop playing sly cooper games.
  23. Feb 5, 2012
    Best game in the series, it's a long, deep adventure and it's worth all your time to beat this game. It has a wonderful story and genius gameplay. Worth every cent to pick this game up.
  24. Jul 31, 2012
    Best Sly game. Outstanding game for those who like platformers. The levels are brilliantly done with lots of eye candy. This is very fun game. Art desingn, characters, music and gameplay are very very good.
  25. 4DI
    Nov 23, 2012
    The best in the series. With an awesome script, game mechanic, art style, and presentation. Totally worth more than one play through.
  26. Nov 21, 2014
    WHAT IS THIS GAME?: You, a raccoon, and your turtle and hippo buddies must go around to different levels (worlds) and complete a bunch of missions so you can collect parts of an evil deceased metallic owl named Clockwork. Each level culminates in a heist and a boss battle.

Pros: -varied missions keep the game fresh and free of monotony. -The game is stealth then platformer then action

Pros:
    -varied missions keep the game fresh and free of monotony.
    -The game is stealth then platformer then action adventure in that order.
    -The character are extra quirky and have more personality than the last game
    -The game is much much much longer this time around. About 20 hours.
    -Each world/level has collectibles, you can pick pocket people for more money, and there are hidden artifacts you can find to get extra money to buy moves.
    -You mostly play as Sly, the raccoon, though there are also Murray (hippo) and Bently (turtle) levels. They each have a different feel but imo Sly's ability to climb around makes traversing the worlds a lot more easier and subsequently it is very relieving to be back using him.

Cons:
    -The boss battles aren't as unique as the first game. Most of them boil down to learning the boss's moves then dodging them and hitting him/her in the back.
    -The voice acting is improved but still at times feels amaturish.

Conclusion: A lot better than the first game. You should try it out.
  27. Nov 12, 2014
    The best game in the series. Combines diverse gameplay mechanics (platforming, stealth, vehicle driving and shooting sections), cartoony graphics and interesting adventures among the world. Stellar presentation included.
    The only downside for me is turret levels. It bugs me operating them in every possible mode.
    The game is a blast and easy platinum if you're playing on PS3.
  28. Nov 26, 2013
    This game is awesome it has way more replay value and a much better story than InFamous. There are a ton of surprising plot twists and constable Neyla is a good villainess and the name Klaww from the Klaww gang was taken from the second boss counting the dark Eco plant from Jak 1.
  29. Sep 23, 2013
    In the golden age for the PS2, there were many of the "Greats" GoW,Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank. One racoon gave me arguably my favorite game of all time. Yes i am writing this review in 2013 but that still doesn't change that, i've never had this much fun in a game in history. Unlike the third game, this game reasonably gives us the main 3 characters to play as, Murray, Bentley andIn the golden age for the PS2, there were many of the "Greats" GoW,Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank. One racoon gave me arguably my favorite game of all time. Yes i am writing this review in 2013 but that still doesn't change that, i've never had this much fun in a game in history. Unlike the third game, this game reasonably gives us the main 3 characters to play as, Murray, Bentley and Sly. Murray is the stereotypical muscleman with no brains, Bentley is the Brains with no brawn and Sly is the inbetweener making the most functional team in history. The missions and different worlds are a blast, although i had trouble on certain missions when i played the first time, i find that i still have trouble today with them. All in all Sly 2 is my favorite Platformer, 2004 GOTY, Game Of The PS2 generation, Game Of The Decade and Favorite Game Of All Time! You should be proud of what you accomplished here Suckerpunch. Expand
  30. Jan 31, 2018
    Not content to simply make a good sequel to the already-great "Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus," Sucker Punch evolved the series in a big way with "Sly 2: Band of Thieves," adding new playable characters with completely different playstyles, large open-worlds to explore, and more control options (there's a run button now!). The result? A sequel that not only lives up to itsNot content to simply make a good sequel to the already-great "Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus," Sucker Punch evolved the series in a big way with "Sly 2: Band of Thieves," adding new playable characters with completely different playstyles, large open-worlds to explore, and more control options (there's a run button now!). The result? A sequel that not only lives up to its predecessor, but even surpasses it!
    "Sly 2" has plenty of gameplay polish, great visuals, an interesting story, charming characters and, most importantly, it's just a lot of fun to play. You couldn't really ask for much more out of a 3D platformer.
    The only (very minor) downside is that, despite having a nice balance in length (it's not too "long" and not too "short"), it's not a very difficult adventure.
    Even so, "Sly 2" has it all, and it's certainly one of the PS2's best games!
    Final rating: 10 out of 10 "Fantastic"
  31. Feb 1, 2014
    Sly 2 is a Stealth/Platformer/Action-Adventure game where you play as three characters. The first character is Sly. Sly is a master of thief and also the main character of the game. Sly could pickpocket guards, although you need pass a mission to unlock this ability, walk on ropes, climb ladders, pipes or latch on wall hooks, and etc. Sly is not the strongest so you can't going in armsSly 2 is a Stealth/Platformer/Action-Adventure game where you play as three characters. The first character is Sly. Sly is a master of thief and also the main character of the game. Sly could pickpocket guards, although you need pass a mission to unlock this ability, walk on ropes, climb ladders, pipes or latch on wall hooks, and etc. Sly is not the strongest so you can't going in arms blazing. You sneak around guards makes it stealth like. The next character is Murray or 'The Murray' is a lot different. He's not like Sly. He can't climb or even under tables. He could kill guards in two hits. So he's the one you want to kill people with. Bentley is the character you won't play. The only time I play Bentley is when I need to do mission with him. He's every weak and kill guards neither whacking them with your dart gun or putting them into sleep a planting a bomb on them. He does have interesting gadgets though. The way you play the game is by, you in a open world. You have to mission to beat the level. This is longest Sly game by far. The story is really good. You could unlock power ups or gadgets. Some you have to get like a paraglider and a alarm clock. There's also clue bottles. Getting 30 per level, gets you a special power up or gadget, but only with Sly. By getting power up, you need coins. You get coins by breaks objects, kill guards, or pickpocketing. Then go to TheftNet, in the safe house. The music is very well compose. Sly 2 will worth every money. Just have a PS2 or get the Sly Cooper collection in ps3, or get it in PSN. Expand
  32. Jun 8, 2014
    88?? How dare you put it lower than even 95. It's the best game on the PS2, oh yeah i have played Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy X/10, oh i have played Jack and Daxter. all of which are absolute masterpieces. But this game in the Sly series is the best and there is no deny-ing that. The graphics are great (FOR PS2 STANDARDS)The story is "GODLY" the soundtrack is "HOLY" the gameplay is88?? How dare you put it lower than even 95. It's the best game on the PS2, oh yeah i have played Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy X/10, oh i have played Jack and Daxter. all of which are absolute masterpieces. But this game in the Sly series is the best and there is no deny-ing that. The graphics are great (FOR PS2 STANDARDS)The story is "GODLY" the soundtrack is "HOLY" the gameplay is "TOP3EVER" The only time i felt frustrated with the game was when i did Dimitri's quest in the last area, you know the diving quest. that was just just soo cheap, because there was no way to avoid the plates, you litteraly had to memorize the order they came in which i "hate!". oh and BTW the voiceacting is some of the funniest and best i have ever heard, and it's very rare to say that it is good in other languages too which you can not say with most games. overall i would give this game a 97/98 out of /100. It's oosing with nostalgia from the minute you start the game. Expand
  33. Aug 31, 2014
    This game is fantastic. It's clever, it's full of humor, the story is good, the atmosphere is freakin' amazing and the characters are love able. I would say that this is one of the greatest video games ever. It's not only a kids game. Just try it!!! It's amazing!
  34. Jul 15, 2020
    Sly 2: Band of Thieves is a phenomenal follow-up after the events of the first game and it’s full of surprises that you don’t want to miss.
  35. Feb 17, 2015
    The best game in the series. Not too short, not too long. Greatly expands on the first game, and has a great plot and fantastic gameplay. Completely recommend.
  36. Nov 19, 2015
    A great game for fans of platformers and adventure games. Still holds up after all the years. Fun puzzles and good story telling with strong graphics. The extras and repeatably are present, but don't really introduce anything new outside of timed events. Good for all ages.
  37. Jun 17, 2019
    A platforming masterpiece with tight controls, fun missions, an engaging story, likable characters, and a captivating atmosphere. Taking the player from night-time Paris to a rainy jungle and snowy mountains, the game's quality never dips below an extremely high level. One of the best platformers of all time.
  38. Mar 14, 2016
    One of my favourite games of all time, the gameplay and story in Band of Thieves provide hours of enjoyment. The only downside is that the game suffers from bugs, on very rare occasions, which have resulted in the loss of hours of progress.
  39. Jun 3, 2015
    By far the best game in the Sly series. Amazing storylines that make you want to continue playing, great stealth, great, theme-fitting music, every character is always fun, level design is perfect, fun gameplay, feels great when you complete anything. Amazing game.
  40. May 21, 2016
    This is the best game of Sly Series . This game has got cartoon graphics and amazing storyline about thief Sly Cooper . This game is Stealth , Action and Platformer . This game like on Assassin's Creed Series and Prince of Persia Series . In this game there is a parkour . Best Stelth on PS2 with Splinter Cell Chaos Theory . Very good and amazing game . 8/10 .
  41. Aug 27, 2016
    Sly 2: Band of Thieves is a platform stealth video game developed by Sucker Punch and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.

+ Level Design
    + Good Story and Characters
    + Variety Gameplay
    + Mini Games
  42. Jul 18, 2018
    Esse jogo é maravilhoso, SONY WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  43. Oct 10, 2017
    This used to be my favourite Sly Cooper game as a kid. However, today I think it's my least favourite and it's kinda overrated. The game is just to easy, the bosses are cool but there is no challenge. When I played through it again I thought it was kinda boring, even though the story is the best thing about this game, Sly 1 just felt faster in gameplay and was more fun and challenging. TheThis used to be my favourite Sly Cooper game as a kid. However, today I think it's my least favourite and it's kinda overrated. The game is just to easy, the bosses are cool but there is no challenge. When I played through it again I thought it was kinda boring, even though the story is the best thing about this game, Sly 1 just felt faster in gameplay and was more fun and challenging. The final boss is also not as good as the last one unfortunately. I actually think that the hub world does slow down the game. I do still think It's a good game, but definitely not the best Sly game.
    SCORE: 8.4 / 10
  44. Nov 26, 2017
    Sly cooper is the best plattform game ever made **** mario this is how a game is supposed to be made and the characters are absolutely lovable and the art style is absolutely beautiful this game is 10/10
  45. May 18, 2018
    A little bit better than the first and gives you the ability to now control other characters other than Sly. This isn't always the best as sometimes you wish you can just play as Sly the whole game.
  46. Mar 10, 2019
    Great game sequel takes what worked in the first and expanded on it both in story telling and gameplay and trimed the fat from the first game. The game also looks significantly better than the first and also expanded the idea of being a thief with heists rather then a regular platformer with thieving elements. Over all good game
  47. Sep 16, 2018
    story is great, characters are interresting, gameplay is smooth and feels very polished. one of my favorite games of all time.
  48. Oct 7, 2018
    Increíble secuela que mejoró en todos los aspectos a su predecesor de PlayStation 2: Sly Raccoon.

Implementó un sistema de misiones de atracos en un "mundo abierto" que marcó al resto de la saga.
    Extremedamente divertido y único, con personajes increíblemente carismáticos e inolvidables, que marcó muchísimas infancias (incluida la mía).

Muy recomendado.
  49. Jan 3, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sly Cooper es una de las sagas mas originales que tiene PS2 teniendo en cuenta que el público al que va destinado comprende de una edad entre 6-12 años. Con una historia que va cogiendo fuerza cada vez mas y mas hasta el punto en el que te das cuenta de que es una cosa seria. Un mapeado libre aunque con pocos detalles pero dando la posibilidad de explorar todo el terreno posible, Un diseño que a simple vista parece mediocre, pero con una estetica en cada ciudad que hace que coja mucha fuerza. Aunque hay algunas misiones que se hacen pesadas la mayoría no son así por el hecho de ser tan versátiles, tan distintivas la una de la otra. Algo que me jode es el cliché que tiene la policia (Carmelita) y el protagonista (Sly) , NO puedes desarrollar a un personaje que se distinga por ser tan fuerte ante todos como lo es Carmelita y que después se enamore de SU PRINCIPAL ENEMIGO, eso destruye a todo el personaje.
    La principal razón por la que he decidido hacer la review es por el final. ESPECTACULAR. ¿A quién se le ocurre dejar a uno de los personajes PRINCIPALES con una discapacidad y a otro con una depresión? Solo a estos genios, un enfoque muy maduro pese a ser un juego de niños que te hace reflexionar cuando lo vuelves a jugar más mayor.

PD: Me jode darle un 8 porque a mi parecer tiene un 8.5 pero la pagina no deja dar decimales y tampoco le voy a dar un 9 porque no es tan buen juego.
  50. Sep 29, 2020
    Sly 2 Is An Amazing Game With Great Story, Gameplay, And Great Dialogue. This Game Is Amazing, 10/10
  51. Jul 17, 2019
    Great game wish they make new versions for the new consoles out there, ps5 about to get released in November 2020 and this game just disappeared.

R.I.P this was one of the top 3 games (Hitman bloodmoney, Sly Series, King kong) i used to play in 2006.
  52. Nov 19, 2019
    Sly 2 takes everything right about the original and expands upon it, amazing game
    A simple yet good story and mission is once again the backbone of this game but it is even more fleshed out than the original Sly game
    Fun is the word I’d use to describe this game
  53. Nov 30, 2019
    To this day there have been few games like Sly Cooper 2, in every way a flawless game, from the graphics that have aged well, the unforgettable soundtrack, fully interactive gameplay, charismatic characters and a satisfying script, sly cooper is certainly a must play for all ages and shapes.
  54. Feb 26, 2020
    Best game in the series! The story is almost too well written for a kids game. Playing as sly and jumping around really makes you feel like a master thief. And I also love the way you pull of big heists at the end of every chapter.
  55. Jun 4, 2020
    what a gem. still want it for my ps3 but man did i have a gewd time with both this one and sly3 those were the days
  56. Jun 10, 2020
    This has such a noir, tongue-in-cheek mood. Sly 2 is one of those landmarks in aesthetic games that you might play just so someone watches you play it and its aesthetic looks cool. Its storyline and gameplay aren't that interesting but its characters are to fall in love with - Sly, Dmitri, Carmelita, Bentley, and its Arabian Nights graphics with its criminal suaveness.
  57. Dec 22, 2020
    Sly 2 Band of Thieves is one of the greatest games ever made(in my opinion). It is my favorite game in the series and it is my favorite game of all time.

#11 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#30 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

Generally favorable reviews - based on 64 Critic Reviews

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Being able to play as all three members further fleshes out the mission variety - I couldn't tell you the last time I've had so much unadulterated fun playing a game. [Nov 2004, p.126]
  2. Clever, enjoyable, and just plain beautiful, Sly 2 is an enjoyable interactive cartoon for gamers of all ages.
    This is exactly how a sequel should be done, and if there's anything wrong with it, it's only that it makes you wonder how Sucker Punch can possibly make as big a leap with the next game as they did with Sly 2.