8.3

1. Jun 2, 2019
    Great graphics, immersive atmosphere, awesome story, memorable characters, fun heist missions, tight car control and very good weapon mechanics make this game totally one of the best I've ever played.
  2. May 22, 2019
    Rockstar has the reputation of delivering quality, and when this title was to be released there was a lot of expectation, almost fulfilling them. Without being a fan of the franchise and not having played just a little a couple of previous games, I decided to try GTA V.

It's a very round game, each section is polished and brought out the best of the past generation. The only thing I could say is that the story and characters are trite, stereotypes and clichés that offer nothing, at least after half of each one's development. It sure is a contemporary classic.
  3. Apr 18, 2019
    great game one of my best games ever not just MY games it is one of the best games on history and a lot better than GTA IV
  4. Apr 9, 2019
    A huge game with immense scope for fun and exploration. The main story is excellent, twisting and turning, with humour and drama. While Michael and Franklin are perfectly serviceable guys and take part in an engaging story, Trevor goes down as an all-time great of video game characters. PS3 graphics are excellent, on par with many PS4-era games. Sound and music are fitting, and the voiceA huge game with immense scope for fun and exploration. The main story is excellent, twisting and turning, with humour and drama. While Michael and Franklin are perfectly serviceable guys and take part in an engaging story, Trevor goes down as an all-time great of video game characters. PS3 graphics are excellent, on par with many PS4-era games. Sound and music are fitting, and the voice acting is fantastic.
    Playability is the best of the GTA series and better than Red Dead 2 as well. Combat, driving and flying are all tight and fun- as long as you don't mind arcadey rather than simulation.

GTA Online is practically dead on PS3 and crawling with pranksters and glitches now, and while still busy on PS4 it's ultimately a bit of a waste of time in my opinion. Top marks for the story mode through.
  5. Mar 23, 2019
    Probably the best PS3 game except for Red Dead Redemption, also made by Rockstar Games. The main story is excellent with 3 interesting and very different characters to play with. The multiplayer is also a lot of fun!
  6. Dec 19, 2018
    bastante inferior a GTA4 en historia, personajes, IA, dificultad, misiones scriptadas, todo por debajo
    Lo de hacer misiones lineales y totalmente prefijadas en un sandbox me ha matado
    También va siendo hora de que se curren un buen sistema de apuntado, meter semejante autoapuntado porque de otra forma sería injugable no es aceptable misiones de dar toda la vuelta al mapa para que

misiones de dar toda la vuelta al mapa para que veas lo grande que es porque han sido incapaces de sacarle verdadero provecho y darle vida

excesivamente fácil huir de la policía guardándose en cualquier callejón, recuerdo que en GTA3 había que aprenderse una ruta de escape recogiendo las estrellitas, si no era imposible escapar

no esperaba gran cosa del juego, tiene muchos detalles de gran superproducción, y aún así me ha decepcionado
  7. Dec 9, 2018
    Muchísimas horas invertidas en el online de este juego, que aunque hubo una época en la que solo metían vehículos, es verdad que si echamos la vista atrás, Rockstar le ha dado un mimo a este juego espectacular. También fue muy interesante la novedad de los tres personajes en el modo historia. Un GTA único qu eno decepcionará a nadie, ni siquiera a los amantes de San Andreas.
  8. Nov 23, 2018
    Hands down the best open world game ever created! Rockstar developed a masterpiece to remember from years to come! This was the first and only time where I paid full price for a PS3 game and I must say it was more than worth it!
  9. Nov 15, 2018
    A Masterpiece, loved everything about this game, it is definitely a must play!
  10. Oct 2, 2018
    Awesome. Must play! Do you know what this game has? Variety. I can literally play GOLF in GTA V for a good 2 hours. Definitely recommend it
  11. Jul 24, 2018
    Improves in several ways to Gta IV, and worsens in other many.
    Still a Great game.
  12. Jul 3, 2018
    Al fin volvemos al gran mapa ''San Andreas'', un mapa extenso, lleno de vida como NPC, el paisaje, autos, etc. En cuanto la historia esta muy buena, aunque no supera al GTA 4.
  13. May 27, 2018
    A game with an AMAZING story. The missions are great and diversefull with many cool ideas. The full story is interesting and the game produces many emotions playing it. The map is great, with many secrets but it would be nice if we could enter more buildings and if they would have special options, just like for example a casino. There are many choices in the weapon and car section. ThereA game with an AMAZING story. The missions are great and diversefull with many cool ideas. The full story is interesting and the game produces many emotions playing it. The map is great, with many secrets but it would be nice if we could enter more buildings and if they would have special options, just like for example a casino. There are many choices in the weapon and car section. There is something for everyone what makes the game really wide for the players. I like the fact that we've got choices and we can control some things during the sory mode. The online mode is really good and nice. It's hard to be bored there because you can do just so much thinks like races, missions, deathmatches, heists, car-tuning, explore the world, find secrets or just troll around. Some DLC's may be strange, so they shouldleave GTA V, that game has got some years and it's a big succes.

9,5
    adixodx
  14. May 12, 2018
    grand theft auto 5 is a masterpiece, rockstar games are amazing always innovating and that's what it has to be, although this is not the GTA with the best story is by far the most immersive with characters very well worked, incredible and innovative missions, addictive online mode and a fluid gameplay and well developed GTA5 without a doubt made its mark in the world of games
  15. May 5, 2018
    Pior GTA de todos os tempos, maior decepção que eu já tive com um game. Infelizmente me deixei levar pelo hype da época, não se enganem. Personagens extremamente fracos, são chatos e pouco carismáticos . Sistema de combate péssimo, nunca foi tão ruim brigar em um GTA. A história do jogo é fraquíssima, atmosfera pouco cativante e evolvente. Mapa pequeno sem muita coisa pra fazer, além dePior GTA de todos os tempos, maior decepção que eu já tive com um game. Infelizmente me deixei levar pelo hype da época, não se enganem. Personagens extremamente fracos, são chatos e pouco carismáticos . Sistema de combate péssimo, nunca foi tão ruim brigar em um GTA. A história do jogo é fraquíssima, atmosfera pouco cativante e evolvente. Mapa pequeno sem muita coisa pra fazer, além de poucos lugares entráveis. Jogo completamente superestimado, pode ser o mais vendido, mas ta longe de ser o melhor. Eu realmente espero que a Rockstar possa se redimir com Red Dead Redemption 2. Só não darei nota 0 por causa do modo online do game que é verdadeiramente bom. Expand
  16. Apr 26, 2018
    Game: GTA V
    My Rating (from 0 to 100): 84
    Story (0 to 20): 15 (This includes pacing/ narrative and lore) A good story is essential to keep a lot of players interested in your game. Characters (0 to 20): 17 (This includes voice acting / animations and how they complement the story) Even if your story is great, if the characters are un-interesting or just stupid in the context of
    Game: GTA V
    My Rating (from 0 to 100): 84

Story (0 to 20): 15
    (This includes pacing/ narrative and lore)
    A good story is essential to keep a lot of players interested in your game.

Characters (0 to 20): 17
    (This includes voice acting / animations and how they complement the story)
    Even if your story is great, if the characters are un-interesting or just stupid in the context of the game, it will ruin the game. A good story-teller is at least as important as a good story.

Gameplay (0 to 20): 20
    (This includes combat/ movement and the way you interact in the world)
    if you just want a good story with good characters alone, go watch a movie! Gameplay is one if not the most important part of a successful game.

Design (0 to 15): 17
    (This includes world design / character design / creative spin on common practices)
    Everybody has seen a simple medieval castle / an ordinary zombie and an M16 AR. Keep things fresh and interesting, give game devs the freedom to give their personal spin on things.

Bonus Ratings
    These are more personal.

Soundtrack (0 to 15): 5
    A great soundtrack is in my opinion a must for a 10/10.

Replay/Endgame (0 to 5): 5
    I like to play more even after the story has finished like side quests. I would also include side activities in games to this like; the last of us multiplayer or Doom’s map editor.

Polish (0 to 5): 5
    (Is it buggy or not? Do parts of the game feel rushed? But remember, bugs can be fixed)
    Well do I have to explain? No one likes a buggy/leggy game. It breaks immersion and f%cks your play trough. I still have nightmares from the assassin’s creed “no face” bug…

Extra:
    GTA online is a great MP mode. Feels like a cash grab tho...
  17. Jan 21, 2018
    Extremely disappointing and mediocre game. After the masterpiece that was GTA IV R* has definitely succumbed to the hype around this game. The story is absolutely unoriginal, a typical heist crime story with no real special points whatsoever. The characters are bland, one-dimensional and uninteresting. ( Unfortunately this is also the case with the THREE protagonists, and having threeExtremely disappointing and mediocre game. After the masterpiece that was GTA IV R* has definitely succumbed to the hype around this game. The story is absolutely unoriginal, a typical heist crime story with no real special points whatsoever. The characters are bland, one-dimensional and uninteresting. ( Unfortunately this is also the case with the THREE protagonists, and having three wasn't a great idea to start with. ) The gameplay is sluggish, mediocre and seems to be more focused on realism instead of actual quality of gameplay. Cars do not feel like cars, instead they feel like driving plastic, having been dumbed down from the superb car mechanics in GTA IV. Auto aim has no variety as you cannot move it once you are locked on to someone, wanted level is impossible to get rid of ( not hard, just extremely tedious ) and the world just feels unimmersive, much unlike its predecessor. In the end GTA V was dumbed down for mainstream audiences and unfortunately this influenced the game into this kid-friendly easy to control mess it has turned out to be. Expand
  18. Jan 12, 2018
    So, I really love gta series, especially gta san andreas, and this one is one of my favourites even if not the best. To be fair, I think that most of the negative reviews are from people who either didnt play it enough, to see all of its features or want from it to be same as all other gta's combine... or both, and failing to see, how many features there is, and how well they areSo, I really love gta series, especially gta san andreas, and this one is one of my favourites even if not the best. To be fair, I think that most of the negative reviews are from people who either didnt play it enough, to see all of its features or want from it to be same as all other gta's combine... or both, and failing to see, how many features there is, and how well they are dellivered. Heck, I could say there are some minigames that could easily be games on their own. And that attention to details and crazy fun missions, and those three characters functuon.. and even the story is cool, it is organic, and I even say deep one.
    Yes there are some minor problems, and yes it is relativelly easy. Option to select dificuility would be great. But otherwise, this is the masterpiece, and I am glad that its not some copy of previous gtas, how many people wanted (because of nostalgia).
  19. Jan 6, 2018
    Great game, huge and amazing story. A leap forward in gameplay and scenario on it's predecessor, a good replica of GTA: san andreas. The map is very large and feels well edited. The story is the real aim of the single player experience, and a lot on effort was put to the online playing. My only disappoint on this series at this point is that even if I enjoy the sandbox world and foolingGreat game, huge and amazing story. A leap forward in gameplay and scenario on it's predecessor, a good replica of GTA: san andreas. The map is very large and feels well edited. The story is the real aim of the single player experience, and a lot on effort was put to the online playing. My only disappoint on this series at this point is that even if I enjoy the sandbox world and fooling around a little bit, I would like a deeper connection and control over the criminal carreer of the characters. I would like to manage car theft, drug dealing, robbery, etc. as activities that build up when you buy certain properties, and when they are set they should grant you money over time. You should start from nothing, and become the real Boss of the city. Expand
  20. Dec 16, 2017
    Simply one of the best games ever created! The story was really strong and the three protags really draw you in. The heist were really well done and the ability to pick out your supporting cast is also a welcome added feature. My review is late but as they always say, better late than never lol!
  21. Nov 27, 2017
    Is better than gta 4 and all the other series of gta. The level of detail is impressive and technically it's great.It's one of the few games I know I can spend RRP on and be happy as it offers so much bang for your buck and a lot of fun. The ONLY criticism I have is about the story, Its not really memorable but its decent. Could of been better. But im hoping future dlc story content willIs better than gta 4 and all the other series of gta. The level of detail is impressive and technically it's great.It's one of the few games I know I can spend RRP on and be happy as it offers so much bang for your buck and a lot of fun. The ONLY criticism I have is about the story, Its not really memorable but its decent. Could of been better. But im hoping future dlc story content will be better. Expand
  22. Aug 30, 2017
    This is a good game but it's not for me (I like more rpg or shooting with strategy like metal gears). In my opinion the best of this game is its graphics (plus the city is huge), there are like 3 or 4 main missions and you can choose between 2 plans and these missions are always awesome. About the story, I have to say that for a non native English speaker you miss half of the plot even ifThis is a good game but it's not for me (I like more rpg or shooting with strategy like metal gears). In my opinion the best of this game is its graphics (plus the city is huge), there are like 3 or 4 main missions and you can choose between 2 plans and these missions are always awesome. About the story, I have to say that for a non native English speaker you miss half of the plot even if you have subtitles because they usually speak a lot and very fast and the letters are really tiny I don't know why and when you're driving and they're talking is impossible to pay attention to the subtitles. And I think that there are too many different stories, I would have preferred one main story like in The last of us. It took me almost 40 hours to beat with most of the extra missions finished. About the difficulty, normally the missions are not very difficult but I think I skip 3 or 3 parts from different missions because I was lazy. You can skip parts of the missions when it's your 4th time or so. Also, when you want to play you have to wait a lot of time but I think it's normal because with most of the games you have to click start and continue your game but with GTA V you go directly to the game. Expand
  23. Jul 6, 2017
    Este "capitulo" o parte de la serie Grand Theft Auto me ha resultado agridulce, es decir entretiene en su momento pero quizá sea el juego que más rápidamente he abandonado aburriendome de él e incluso odiandolo posteriormente. Tal vez sea su historia un poco infantil, que sus personajes resulten génericos (Franklin palidece ante Carl Johnson), o que esté mal hecho en general. Ni siquieraEste "capitulo" o parte de la serie Grand Theft Auto me ha resultado agridulce, es decir entretiene en su momento pero quizá sea el juego que más rápidamente he abandonado aburriendome de él e incluso odiandolo posteriormente. Tal vez sea su historia un poco infantil, que sus personajes resulten génericos (Franklin palidece ante Carl Johnson), o que esté mal hecho en general. Ni siquiera me dan ganas de hacer el cabra ya que muero más fácilmente al poseer muy poca resistencia vital, solo hace falta caer mal y a cierta altura con el coche para que explote reventandome en pedazos. Expand
  24. Jun 21, 2017
    Take Two and Rockstar threatened to sue a modder without good reason. This sort of toxic behavior should not be tolerated. Don't support them by giving them your money.
  25. Jun 5, 2017
    Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for realLos Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life. Expand
  26. Mar 22, 2017
    One of the top 3 games of all time, perhaps THE best game of all time. Every second of it is filled with absolute fun, and that's what should matter in games. Not who's animations are more detailed, or who's more morally grey. Fun, is the single most important part of any game ever. And Grand Theft Auto V delivers on almost every promise it made. It delivers on almost all of the hype, butOne of the top 3 games of all time, perhaps THE best game of all time. Every second of it is filled with absolute fun, and that's what should matter in games. Not who's animations are more detailed, or who's more morally grey. Fun, is the single most important part of any game ever. And Grand Theft Auto V delivers on almost every promise it made. It delivers on almost all of the hype, but it is just as great as expected. I gave it a 9 because no game deserves 10. Expand
  27. Jan 12, 2017
    Probably the game I had most the fun in months. I played it years ago, and thought, well I'm not going to play the whole game if I ever buy it. Wrong! It's so damn interesting. If you are one of those people who think this game is about stealing cars, hitting grannies and get laid with hookers, please, give it a try again. You have fun from minute 1 to hour 100. If ever enjoyed any GTAProbably the game I had most the fun in months. I played it years ago, and thought, well I'm not going to play the whole game if I ever buy it. Wrong! It's so damn interesting. If you are one of those people who think this game is about stealing cars, hitting grannies and get laid with hookers, please, give it a try again. You have fun from minute 1 to hour 100. If ever enjoyed any GTA game, you'll love this one and send to hell the other parts you played before. It's entertaining, you got the missions, side quests, minigames (although hoped there were more), that open world SO full of life! You'll spend hours sometimes just walking around, admiring the landscapes, hikking the mountains. I don't even know how the console doesn't crash with so much detail in this world, the graphics, lighting, those beautiful skies (probably the most realistic ones I've seen in a game, screw The Witcher 3). And that was on a PS3! Probably there are too many useless searchs (pieces of letter, nuclear waste, ovni pieces...) or too defiant challenges (flying under a bridge) and these specialy have so little to no reward that makes you feel frustrated for spending so many hours on them... but the rest, is gold. Sadly I'm not into the whole online thing, otherwise I'd enjoy it too. This game will remain among my most favourite ones in my lifetime, very close to Red Dead Redemption. And who can't love Trevor... Expand
  28. Jan 3, 2017
    Grand Theft Auto V, foi sem duvidas o game mais esperado de 2013, e um dos mais esperado de todos os tempos, e o jogo nao decepcionou, o jogo é fantastico, tanto que ganhou o premio de melhor game do ano (mesmo eu achando que o The Last of Us deveria ter ganho), o personagens sao excelente, temos o Franklin, Michael e o grande Trevor, que é engraçado e bem carismatico, o grafico é lindo, oGrand Theft Auto V, foi sem duvidas o game mais esperado de 2013, e um dos mais esperado de todos os tempos, e o jogo nao decepcionou, o jogo é fantastico, tanto que ganhou o premio de melhor game do ano (mesmo eu achando que o The Last of Us deveria ter ganho), o personagens sao excelente, temos o Franklin, Michael e o grande Trevor, que é engraçado e bem carismatico, o grafico é lindo, o mapa é gigantesco, tem muito coisa para explorar, tem a area das cidades, e tem area mais deserta (em relaçao a predios), cheio de floresta e etc, tem missoes de caças que sao excelente, tem uma boa variedade de animais, tem muitos carros, motos, avioes, barcos e etc, tem missoes incriveis, a trilha sonora é ótima, tem uma variedade gigantesca de easter eggs, de disco voadores á mensagens em parede e etc, Grand Theft Auto V é sem duvidas um dos melhores jogos de todos os tempos, e se voce nao jogou ainda (se é que alguem ainda nao tenha jogado esse game), vai jogar. Nota 10 Expand
  29. Dec 31, 2016
    I understand why this is a highly reviewed game. It pokes fun at mainstream America in a fun satirical way. It has one of the most detailed open world maps in gaming history. It has 3 characters where most GTA's had just one. It is by all means, "The best GTA ever."

I just didn't like it. I absolutely loved GTA: San Andreas when I was a kid. But that got me thinking, now that I'm an adult, can I really even play this game without taking it seriously for what it is? To be honest, when I played it I didn't really get the impression it was trying to be funny. Some of the characters were funny because of the way they're portrayed, but when the devs are making fun of the culture of their audience, it just seems like you're writing characters. Not all Americans are like the NPCs in the game. I think this game would be more fun if I lived in another country.

This game had me failing and replaying missions quite a bit. It got to the point where I would get bored of doing missions. It wasn't because I'm bad at the game. I would run into bugs or simply find the EXTREMELY clumsy controls to be a hindrance on gameplay. The controls are terrible for this game. It's been a while since I've played it, but if I remember correctly shoot is L1 or R1 and accelerate and reverse are L2 and R2. How are you supposed to drive and shoot? You CAN drive and shoot, but with the controls? I am a two finger shoulder button guy so these controls were terrible for me. The airplanes and helicopters experience this terrible turbulence every 10 seconds of flying that throw you in another direction. I used to love flying in San Andreas, but the turbulence was so bad in this game (just to make it seem more realistic) that I never wanted to fly after I got my license and did all flying missions.

I paid extra money for the white shark bundle with 1,250,000 in game cash. What a break in immersion when I had to start multiplayer slinging dope even though I was a millionaire. It made no sense. I'm hanging out with this hood rat and I'm a millionaire. Maybe it makes a little sense since a shirt in this game costs $4000. I wanted to play some heists with people, but there was no such thing when I was playing. The only thing that happened for me in multiplayer was team deathmatch and races. Is that what you guys play this for? it's pretty dull, and there's better games in those categories.

The story was okay but the heists in single player had little variety. Even if you choose the sneaky approach eventually the cops would catch on to your heist and you'd be swarming with cops. I tried being sneaky for every one of them and still had to avoid swarms of cops. I was waiting for the awesome moment when I would be able to escape the jewelry store or bank without getting noticed, but I had to avoid the cops every time.

Alert: There's a spoiler in this paragraph!
    The story was short and I was finished in about 20 hours. It left me with much to be desired. The most fun missions were trying to bike onto a moving train, or trying to get your boat back from the semi. I hated Trevor as a character, and I just wanted him dead. He is the worst GTA character I've ever had to play as. I very much looked forward to choosing him as the character Franklin killed at the end. Honestly I don't know what kind of low life would choose to let Trevor live, but some people don't take their gaming as seriously as I do.

Overall, this game is not for everyone. I wish fewer people enjoyed this game because it says a lot about our culture. Also I would say a majority of the people playing this game are kids who just like to blow stuff up. As an adult, I found this game ludicrous, untasteful, boring, and tedious. It had a decent open world, lively characters, and smooth mechanics other than the controls. I'm glad I played it, but I wouldn't play it again. Apparently the multiplayer is riddled with micro-transactions.

Buy, rent, or avoid? I would say rent. You can finish the story in 20 hours and try out the multiplayer. If you really love the multiplayer for some reason, it might be worth buying. Please don't let your children play this, it's not the silly humor GTA once was, it's quite twisted and I'm just gonna say it, F*cked up.
  30. Nov 17, 2016
    Though I prefer the older Grand Theft Autos, Grand Theft Auto V was still a pretty solid game. The story is good, but I feel the stories from the previous games were better but that's my opinion. Franklin, Michael and Trevor were interesting characters in their own right and I liked the multiple ending though I choose ending C. GTA Online, it's fun but it can boring very fast. EspeciallyThough I prefer the older Grand Theft Autos, Grand Theft Auto V was still a pretty solid game. The story is good, but I feel the stories from the previous games were better but that's my opinion. Franklin, Michael and Trevor were interesting characters in their own right and I liked the multiple ending though I choose ending C. GTA Online, it's fun but it can boring very fast. Especially if you have no friends to play with. The missions get boring and repetitive over time and I noticed the pay in experience and money gets lower every time. So you can't spam missions even if gets boring. It may be me, but I feel like that's on purpose to promote people to buy shack cards because basically you have to be rich to enjoy the game. Again, my opinion. Expand
  31. Nov 15, 2016
    Awful, overrated and boring game. The graphics are outdated and washed out. Reused environments throughout the entire game. Boring and stereotypical characters.
  32. Nov 8, 2016
    An over-hyped piece of sh1t.
    Absolutely disgusting filth and vulgarity in content while excellent in terms of technical and gameplay implementation. The result: a sh1t in the ointment.
  33. Nov 1, 2016
    Overhyped junk.
    You see:
    Plot is dull and vague
    Missions are repetetive and unoriginal.
    Better than lusy gta4, but still.
    graphx is good, so youngsters maybe be pleased, but that's it.
  34. Oct 28, 2016
    Gta v is probably one of the best video games ever conceived. Every factor of this flawless game is brilliant and has the right quantity of content,making you strolling through the serene landscape and blowing up vehicles for months.
    Alot of the elements are felt like they are specifically designed to appeal to different varieties of the modern gamer. For example if you are an action fanatic(like myself) there are countless unique action set pieces in both story and off story. Or if you are more horror/stealth individual then there are stealth components provided in some of the missions.Or if your a comedy fan then there are numerous comedic dialogue,amusing characteristics and funny mission designs etc

A major component that makes this game iconic and memorable is the fascinating, intriguing plot. In this game we are provided with a trio with differentiated characteristics which is something we rarely see in a video game.Each of the characters have detailed backstories and missions which is highly realistic. The cut scenes are very intense,well performed and are interesting. The end mission ( I AM NOT GOING TO SPOIL) is really surprising and questionable(morally and emotionally) and perfectly ends off a great plot.
    The plot generally is highly sophisticated and interesting with intimidating and good antagonists similar to Grand theft auto San Andreas's ( a previous entry in the Grand theft auto series).It also has ( I WON'T SPOIL) some of the best missions in the series with heists which revolutionized bank robbing video games.

The only issue I posses about this game is that the civilians/NPC'S are unrealistic and are unresponsive however this was different in GTA San Andreas were you could some times optionally engage with NPC's. This problem is just a minor slight flaw and is highly insignificant that is just my personal nitpick.

Overall if you have not got this game I will not be mad Ill be disappointed. This game has got perfect missions, a sophisticated plot, an array of differentiated characters and a open world environment so detailed and realistic that you'll think you have gone outside.
  35. Oct 25, 2016
    Flipping awesome game. The story is a load of ass, but the three characters and their development over time is very entertaining, and unlike previous games in the series, the missions don't become boring and repetitive throughout the story. Overall, the story mode is pretty good, but free roaming is where it's at. You can roll up on some thugs, mess up some cops, bust some caps, get stonedFlipping awesome game. The story is a load of ass, but the three characters and their development over time is very entertaining, and unlike previous games in the series, the missions don't become boring and repetitive throughout the story. Overall, the story mode is pretty good, but free roaming is where it's at. You can roll up on some thugs, mess up some cops, bust some caps, get stoned out your freaking ass, go pimping, blow up everything that moves, kill animals, model cool cars, set people on fire, and just obliterate absolutely everything! The fun factor is off the **** charts! And the graphics and attention to detail will have you pissing yourself, you'll be so impressed! So, in summary, GTA V is probably the very best game of all time, and if you say otherwise, I'll wash you up. Expand
  36. Aug 31, 2016
    The perfect game to say goodbye to 7th gen. FUN, this game is totally FREE, it feels QUITE different to GTA IV, is game is for fun, the campaign mode is flat, is only based on scores, but, in final, this game is JUST for passing and killing time, I recommend this game for you, actually you can find it under 10U$ Dollars, The best way to spend 10 dollars if you have them, of course :D
  37. Aug 19, 2016
    Odiei o jogo, comprei o jogo 5 vezes no ps3,pc e ps4 para tentar gostar e nunca gostei, quando comprei pela ulitma vez me veio um pensamento, oque faz esse jogo ser tao bom ? eu nao entendo.
    ficar andando na cidade sem fazem nada, missões chatas, personagens chatos
  38. Aug 13, 2016
    Самая лучшая игра вообще когда-либо вышла на PS3 и Xbox 360 17-го сентября 2013 года. Игру ждали очень долго, все были в предвкушении, активно покупали консоли прошлого поколения, ради того, чтобы поиграть первыми в заветную игрушку. Трейлеры набирали десятки миллионов просмотров, предварительные заказы били рекорды, 800 млн. долларов в первый день и 1 млрд. за первые 3 дня, думаетеСамая лучшая игра вообще когда-либо вышла на PS3 и Xbox 360 17-го сентября 2013 года. Игру ждали очень долго, все были в предвкушении, активно покупали консоли прошлого поколения, ради того, чтобы поиграть первыми в заветную игрушку. Трейлеры набирали десятки миллионов просмотров, предварительные заказы били рекорды, 800 млн. долларов в первый день и 1 млрд. за первые 3 дня, думаете ожидания не оправдались? Ввод трёх главных персонажей в игру делали её очень интересной. Столько заданий, событий, возможностей... Всё это делало её лучшим открытым миром когда-либо. Да, с сюжетом у "рок-звёзд" всегда были проблемы и пробелы. Но тут он получился хоть и простым, но весьма интересным. Ограбления... Лучшая часть игры. Можно самому планировать, проходить подготовительные миссии, выбирать членов команды... Невероятно интересно. Графика конечно не совсем радовала, т.к. игра затачивалась под старое поколение консолей, но пейзажи Лос-Сантоса, красота округа Блэйна и солнечная теплая картинка затмевала любое "мыло" и прочие графические дефекты. 18 радиостанции, океан музыки, столько жанров, начиная от регги и джаза до рока и рэпа. Впервые в серии появилась фоновая музыка или так называемый 'score'. Динамичная музыка, которая играет на фоне, в зависимости от ситуции и правильно задаёт атмосферу игры. Rockstar не поленились и добавили столько интересных и приятных деталей, пасхалок и прочего, что делают игру шедевром игровой индустрии. Ещё игра примечательна тем, что она имеет отдельную игру - GTA Online. Эта мультиплеер в мире GTA 5. Создание собственного персонажа, различные приобретения в виде апартаментов и машин, столько занятий и хобби, невероятные возможности. Также, создание собственных гонок и Deathmatch режимов. Подводя итог, можно смело называть игру шедевром, которая двигает игровую индустрию в вперед! 11/10 Expand
  39. Jul 30, 2016
    The game has no limits to what you can do and for me the best GTA game ever made. While you play with the 3 characters, there is just so much to do. The story is well placed all along the game and it just never disappoints.
  40. Jun 24, 2016
    I hated all GTA after the Vicy city one. But this one got me back, it's incredible, not only graphics or the plot, everything since regular stores to the car radio, I just loved it.
  41. Apr 21, 2016
    El mejor juego que he jugado en PS3 gráficamente, es una maravilla visual, la historia esta muy bien innovando con tres personajes principales, aunque se queda un poco corta a mi gusto en cuanto a duración. El multijugador es enorme, si no estas haciendo carreras, estas haciendo el tonto con tus amigos, entre muchas otras cosas que ofrece, aparte todos los Dlcs/Actualizaciones han sidoEl mejor juego que he jugado en PS3 gráficamente, es una maravilla visual, la historia esta muy bien innovando con tres personajes principales, aunque se queda un poco corta a mi gusto en cuanto a duración. El multijugador es enorme, si no estas haciendo carreras, estas haciendo el tonto con tus amigos, entre muchas otras cosas que ofrece, aparte todos los Dlcs/Actualizaciones han sido gratuitas y eso les hace muy grandes a Rockstar Games, Para mi personalmente es un juego que tienes que probar si o si, el único problema que veo (yo ya estoy acostumbrado) es que no viene doblado al castellano, pero esto ocurre con todos los juegos de esta compañía Expand
  42. Apr 20, 2016
    Car handling is inexcusably broken.
    Game succeeds in every other department, except for vehicle handling and damage.
    As long as you walk around you're fine, but if you want to use vehicles GTA4 is much better.
  43. Apr 11, 2016
    Michael, Franklin y Trevor, tres tipos muy distintos unidos por el destino. Ver Los Santos desde lo alto es sólo uno de los grandes espectáculos de GTAV. Un mundo vivo, complejo y gigantesco! GTAV es simplemente espectacular!!!
  44. Mar 30, 2016
    This should be regarded as one of the best video games of all time. Almost every single aspect of the game is amazing. The story is well thought out and interesting and every single character has their own personality that you will grow to love or hate. The fact you can change between 3 very different characters during story missions and out of it adds to the gameplay as they all have aThis should be regarded as one of the best video games of all time. Almost every single aspect of the game is amazing. The story is well thought out and interesting and every single character has their own personality that you will grow to love or hate. The fact you can change between 3 very different characters during story missions and out of it adds to the gameplay as they all have a different ability and have certain strengths. The shooting is fun with lots of weapons to choose from. The driving in this game is very smooth and polished and in my opinion the flying is also brilliant. The world of Los Santos and Blaine County is brilliantly constructed with huge amounts of detail in everything. There are multiple side missions that have funny, creepy or weird characters in them and some help you unlock collectible missions that give extra side missions or new items. The online is very good with lots of missions that Rockstar made and there is user created content you can download on to the game and there are some brilliant ones out there. Being able to play with friends in an open world that is amazing adds to what the single player aspect of the story offers its players. It has it's problems with other players but in general, people are alright on this game and there are ways to not play with trolls or hackers. Expand
  45. Mar 25, 2016
    Excelente juego para despedir la generación. Gran manejo, los personajes son geniales y las opciones y libertad también. El modo historia sin duda es un 10.
    El online también, y los atracos y misiones en este son super entretenidas. Si el online no tuviera tantas fallas y problemas a la hora de conectarse con amigos, el juego sería un 10.
  46. Feb 24, 2016
    esse jogo ficou incrível. a cidade dele é linda, tem um ótimo modo online contendo um modo pacífico pra você dar um role de carro com seus amigos de boa sem ser morto, veículos lindos, mapa grande, da pra jogar com 4 personagens diferentes, cada personagem pode ter seu veículo, o primeiro gta que possibilita você pode andar nos brinquedos do parque já que nos outros os parques estãoesse jogo ficou incrível. a cidade dele é linda, tem um ótimo modo online contendo um modo pacífico pra você dar um role de carro com seus amigos de boa sem ser morto, veículos lindos, mapa grande, da pra jogar com 4 personagens diferentes, cada personagem pode ter seu veículo, o primeiro gta que possibilita você pode andar nos brinquedos do parque já que nos outros os parques estão abandonados, ótima inteligência artificial, boas músicas. é, o melhor gta já feito. Expand
  47. Feb 19, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is complete in every way, it offers enough content for endless hours of gameplay and it is one of the best games ever made.

The best aspect of GTA V is probably the story mode. I cannot believe how much I loved it. The missions were incredible, varied and interesting. The characters were definitely the best, all 3 are a joy to play as, everyone has their own personality and way to act. The lenght of the singleplayer is perfect. I don't have any flaws with the story, the multiple endings are done in spectacular fashion (specially ending C).

However, the multiplayer didn't really catch me as much as others, but I don't think it's fault of the game. It did have any problems at start, but it eventually regained all of what there was promised. Personally, I didn't get too involved in the multiplayer as i got in the singleplayer.

I do not come often to GTA V now that I beat the story, because it was so good that I don't want to play to other game modes that aren't as good as the singleplayer. The grade I'm giving is about my opinion, and my opinion only, hopefully there are people that feel the same as I when I play this game.
  48. Feb 19, 2016
    After spending the last couple of years exploring the vast city and surroundings of San Andreas it was finally time to wrap up the last final missions once and for all. GTA V is an amazing experience and I highly recommend it to everyone. This game was exciting and entertaining from the 1st mission to the very last. I can't wait to see what Rockstar does next.
  49. Jan 13, 2016
    The best HOLLYWOOD MOVIE LIKE GAME! Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best games made on history. It offers way too much and graphics are amazing (even for ps3/xbox generation). The story is good...a little bit exaggerated, but still good. The characters are charismatic and remarkable and the gameplay it's the best (even against the 2015 games). Rockstar is an example of how great thingsThe best HOLLYWOOD MOVIE LIKE GAME! Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best games made on history. It offers way too much and graphics are amazing (even for ps3/xbox generation). The story is good...a little bit exaggerated, but still good. The characters are charismatic and remarkable and the gameplay it's the best (even against the 2015 games). Rockstar is an example of how great things can be made in a company! Expand
  50. Jan 8, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the best games ever. Epic robberies - select one of the ways. The steering is a bit awkward but it's still good as for dualshock 3 (i hate it xD).
    BUY IF YOU CAN
  51. Jan 7, 2016
    GTA V took what was positive from previous GTA entries and bundled them together to make what is one of the best games ever made. The rich open world GTA IV failed to deliver, more than deliver's in terms of GTA V. The ability to play as three different protagonists helps the story feel much more natural, as well as the world feeling less confined. The games story mode explores awesomeGTA V took what was positive from previous GTA entries and bundled them together to make what is one of the best games ever made. The rich open world GTA IV failed to deliver, more than deliver's in terms of GTA V. The ability to play as three different protagonists helps the story feel much more natural, as well as the world feeling less confined. The games story mode explores awesome themes and has some brilliant missions, particularly those that were heist based. The online mode is filled with fun objectives, missions, players and weapons, vehicles and homes to unlock that will keep you playing for hours. Expand
  52. Dec 29, 2015
    Really amazing game and a good bye to ps3.now I play this on ps4 which compared to this is unbeatable but classic is classic its no matter about graphics.feel soo much like 2013.
  53. Dec 3, 2015
    This is THE best game ever made. I'm serious. It's MSRP of $59.99 is worth EVERY penny. I may never come across such a gem, such a jewel, of gaming in my life. But this? This is incredible. Great job, Rockstar, you are a master of the open-world genre.
    Unlike so many games these days, each release of GTA is better than the last.
    P.S. Game was released on my birthday :)
  54. Nov 26, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V

Game-Play:The game-play of this game is the best the series have ever known perfect shooting great driving now you can hold all your weapons and change them as you see fit in mid-combat there are lot of weapons in the game also now for the first time there are three protagonists each with his own special abilities that could be used in better ways but still happy they put that in the game.Now the plains are back in the series and the open world of Los Santos is great and full of life.

Story:The only major problem I had with the game is that the story could be bigger I mean 30 hours is long but I could see potential in the game to be bigger but the story they put in the game was great and really merge with the three protagonists scenario.

Graphics:The graphics are great in this game on of the best I have ever seen in this generation.

Notes:This game is a total masterpiece the voice acting is great the city is awesome and I think this game is the best this series have ever seen.This game worth the full price.
  55. Nov 25, 2015
    A MASTERPEICE. sure gta v online has its problems but the game is overall brilliant! I had MANY rage moments but thats okay. When I think of GTA V its super fun!
  56. Nov 20, 2015
    Let me start by saying this is one of the best open world games on PS3 & Xbox 360

This Game made so many memories that when it came out on ps4 i couldnt help but share my screen shots and videos. Its a well defined and thought through game. Almost every segment is fun and When its not its usually Funny! Gameplay - side quest and story missions are optional and thats a good thing

Gameplay - side quest and story missions are optional and thats a good thing but! in order to unlock certain guns and other assorted unlockables you need to progress through the story which is ok by me.
    you get the hang of handling vehicles such as helicopters, planes,ATVs etc.. and its always exciting!
    Shooting is great with different styles of aim. Aside from first person (ps4 only) it just feels great and works.
    They're many side activities along with side quests being sports to overall mostly competition games against A.I.

Sound - is amazing from civilians random **** talking to intense explosions and guns blazing action sequences sound is superb!

Re-playability is High, Especially GTA ONLINE!
    soooo many missions and unlockables it could have been a separate Game almost!
    Its everything you love about GTA V but with friends and actual Customization of everything you want your character to be!
  57. Nov 18, 2015
    I love this game, on of the few games I gave a perfect 10 alongside SMG 2 and Zelda: SS.
    It has great graphics, the gameplay is not perfect, it takes some used to it but it gets better when you upgrade it, what makes this game for me are the characters, which are fantastic and memorable in a dark comedy style and the missions, ESPECIALLY the heists, these are the reason to buy these game, without these it wouldn't be the same game. A must buy game in whatever platform you game in.
  58. Nov 18, 2015
    I remember having a lot of issues playing online with this game and only this game. I would have probably have given it a higher score if it weren't for me disconnecting all the time and being stuck in the clouds for 10 minutes. But other than that, great storyline and fun multiplayer (when I could connect to multiplayer).
  59. Oct 7, 2015
    GTA is back to form after a somewhat disappointing GTA IV. It is bigger and better than any other GTA game.

There are three main characters now, of whichTrevor is my favorite. Each character has his own story line, but in the course of the game they come together very nicely. The actors who do the voice acting are doing a great job. There is no weak link, they are all excellent. The

The graphics and sound in this game are excellent. The map is not only very big but also very detailed. There are things to do everywhere: play tennis, darts, take part in races, triathlons, fly in planes, drive boats, bicycles, motorbikes and cars, rob stores, pick up prostitutes, go to the stripclub, have shoot-outs or high speed car chases with the cops...

The driving and shooting controls are the best we ever had in a GTA game. In GTA IV it was near impossible to handle a motorbike or even a car without losing control and missing corners, but in GTA V the motorbikes and cars handle very responsive and better than in some racing games i played.

In short: this game is near perfect! So is there really nothing negative about GTA V? Well, I can always try to nitpick and mention a few things that bothered me and could be improved on in a next GTA game...

- the character creator is just bad, you can't really chose the appearance of your character
    - the job creator is very limited and a lot of times the game seems to change what you created
    - the jobtriggers around the map can be triggered unwillingly when you step into the trigger by accident
    - online multiplayer is very bad (long waiting queues, frequently you're being thrown back to offline, it's hard to get enough players to join a job or heist, annoying players on the voice chat, modders and hackers spoil the game)
    - the radio channels have less appealing music than former GTA games like Vice City and San Andreas ( and no classical music)
    - no animals and hunting in online mode
    - the police is very annoying in online mode, they interfere when you're having a shoot-out with other players and you're auto-aiming at them instead of the other players
    - the police always shoots to kill and does not try to arrest you, even for the smallest offense
    - the police starts shooting at you when they bump into your car
    - the missions pay very low while cars and properties costs are very high
    - online gaming keeps throwing you to offline or to other session
    - the PS3 console seems not to be able to handle the game very good and frequently breaks down (but this might be viewed as a flaw of the hardware rather than the game)
    - the ocean is not being used enough for underwater activities like diving
    - online maximum only 16 players
    - hand to hand combat is not good (it seems that the player with the best internet connection will win a fight)

Even with all those little problems and a broken online mode, GTA V is still the best game on the PS3 and I rate it 10 out of 10.
  60. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Grand Theft Auto V Does Much More Than Repeat The San Andreas Model, Introducing Many New Features In The Franchise. From Those, The One That Adds A Whole New Dimension To The Game Is The Fact That For The First Time We Have Three Main Characters Instead Of One. Grand Theft Auto Is The King Of Controversy Long Live The King. Expand
  61. Sep 20, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. How can people say negative things about this specific Grand Theft Auto ? The graphics are great , the characters make you wanna keep playing to learn their backstory.Trevor is a deranged psychopath and murderer , which may be disturbing to some people. Also the torture scene is violent.The game play is very simple which makes it easier for players. I easily recomend it to anyone who is mature enough to play it Expand
  62. Sep 7, 2015
    The game was great, story, graphics and most important the gameplay, but why 9 and not 10 is because it was not hard to complete. Missions are prety easy, especialy the last one as it should be the hardest. GTA san andreas had few hard missions, Rockstar should have done the same thing in this game aswell.
  63. Aug 30, 2015
    Story rating 7: Very enjoyable and engaging story bringing together great stealth missions and chaotic carnage in every other mission. Side missions available will mean there's plenty to do even after 100% completion. I still think GTA 4 had a more better story but 5 did have big shoes to fill and a rep to keep up.

Online rating 6: Lots of laughs with friends and plenty of challenging

Online rating 6: Lots of laughs with friends and plenty of challenging races and heists, which most likely you will go in guns blazing. Early problems were that the online experience still had early on bugs and some difficulty in accessing it. Customisation was a plus but all the hype about online was simply that, hype.

Characters rating 8: They all kept me entertained and didn't feel like they made the story stagnant and slow In fact they were the main drive definitely a game for those that like a good character narrative and crazy random scenarios.

Soundtrack rating 7: From Queen to Dr.Dre the soundtrack felt fresh even with these classic songs from these artists and it meant that car drives felt epic when doing stunts. Voice acting was very well done and the actors were key in good line delivery in funny cutscenes.

Graphics rating 8: For the PS3 I think that GTA 5 held up very well no frame rate issues that I found in my play through and no sound issues related to when characters were speaking in lip syncing. Gameplay mechanics weren't bad easy to use and handle some issues arose when in water vehicles at some occasions.

Personal rating 7: I got it at a bargain £25 and played it for a clocked in time of 80+ hours and got 100% completion so that I could make a thorough judgement. It speaks for it self with the rep that GTA has made over the years this is one of Rockstars greats for sure and deserves to be a success. Good to see time and care put into making an actual game after so many milking franchises have fallen from grace, however it isn't perfect but above a lot of the competition.
  64. Aug 24, 2015
    GTA V for me is a hit and miss, both the story and the online is lacking in some ways but lets begin with the story.

The GTA V Story was kinda disappointing for me I felt that both GTA IV and GTA San Andreas was superior most of the time and the only time i felt GTA V stood out was the heists and the new feature with the three main playable characters that was introduced to the game, after the story was complete I felt that the game was rather shallow, don't get me wrong there's lots to do e.g exploring the new surroundings and doing the collectables scattered around but that's pretty much it but if we take a look at GTA IV there was quite a bit to do, girlfriends, friends, going to fast food places, bowling and trying to find all the cars that were texted to you by Stevie, sure there's Tennis and Golf and small stuff like strangers and being a taxi driver but it begs to question why they scrapped bowling or girlfriends or even friends with benefits once again GTA IV with Dwayne giving you gang members all in all good main characters, some reality jokes in the game and it was an enjoyable enough experience, graphics were impressive but sometimes look ugly at long distance and the world is a nice balance of city, desert and hills anyway onto the online side of this game.

Here we go with the unspeakable 50/50 side of yet a promising online experience that was a completely mind numbing experience for me, word of advice if your starting this late onto online then have fun with the CoD kids in their overpriced super cars, chasing you down while using the rear of the 100% bulletproof cover and screaming incredible high into their mics that makes you deaf before you even retire!

The online portion really requires a good friend to co-op with because good luck trying to complete heists and having fun in free roaming solo, the pricing of vehicles is ridiculous, obviously they want you to buy their shark cards, pay to save the hours and hours of grinding missions and getting like 10 thousand per mission and playing heists with strangers won't help because god knows how bad their IQ is, giving you 5% cut even though their a lower level than you by some margin and always dying every single time, the only hope for online nowadays is creativity and updates, you can't have fun with jets unless you grind up to 3 million and manage to unlock it through the heist or manage to steal one from the base and avoid the auto aim AI and Jet that triggers for a counter measure which of course has the ability to lock onto you with the cannon.

Draw distance just ruins the PVP aspect when at medium range with maximum zoom on the sniper you still can't see the other player and medium to long range is only for snipers and RPG because all other weapons including Machine Guns and Assault Rifles only have a medium range limit and to finish off, flying in online with a helicopter or in a plane is now ruined thanks to R* listening to spoiled people that demand an easy way out of being spawn trapped by a Jet and giving the players a lock on launcher that has no level lock and with low chances of avoiding it.

Once you hit Millions in your bank, over level 120 and have friends to co-op with or do heists, then you can enjoy the online aspect of the game to it's fullest.

GTA V is a mediocre at best and it has it's peak at times but it's online is only getting worse that's why I gave it a generous score of a 7/10 and definitely not GOTY material.

There's only one game that deserves GOTY and that's coming out soon at a date of September the 1st.
  65. Aug 24, 2015
    GTAV is a good game, but it has problems.
    GTAV is a good game, but it has problems.
    The world is beautiful with high detail. The story is okay. The cars and other vehicles are variating. Mechanics are good but could be better. Especially character movement. It's a little awkward and not solid. And there's no hanging from ledges which can be annoying. Take the wrong step and you fall of the building. Story mode is not interesting anymore to me so the following will be based on the online portion of the game.

GTA Online is sometimes alot of fun.
    When you're playing with a friend/friends and get the creativity flowing, it's really fun.
    You will come up with crazy **** to experiment with.
    However, things get boring quickly and if you don't come up with new things to try then it's not exactly great. Like the game isn't really interesting enough on it's own. It requires your input to be interesting and fun. And you can't feel creative all the time, right?
    It also has some balance issues and there's still cheaters roaming free.
    Balance issues I mean for example the CoD kid trick as me and a friend call it.
    These easy way taking noobs killing you from their super cars while facing you with the rear of the car, taking advantage of the 100% bulletproof cover that the rear have.
    It's absurd how things like this remains unpatched, while the Sticky Bomb trick was patched (you put a Sticky Bomb on a player then that player goes into Passive Mode and you go after people and the player with the bomb is unaffected by the explosion).
    Also the money system is clearly designed around micro transactions (and they're not that micro).
    If you prefer to progress without paying real money (if you're a morally and mentally stable person), then you will have to grind and grind until your mind is numb from boredom. If you don't play heists. But those require four players (apart from first one which requires two). And it's not everyone have three friends who don't mind, have time or whatever to play with you and two others. And it's not like that mode has been there since launch...
    And, the draw distance is horrible. Same goes for the range of weapons. Any distance from medium to long requires a sniper rifle. So it gets boring sometimes because it turns into a sniper game. And that wouldn't be a problem if the sniping was good. It's not. You can't go prone and camouflage is rarely used.

GTAV is a good game at best.
    I'm glad that there's a true solid experience coming on september 1.
  66. Jul 27, 2015
    This game is so fun and hilarious. Graphic are very realistic and the environments: city, forest, desert, and the city are very eye pleasing. I love the 3 main playable characters and hope R* will keep this for future GTA installments. This game isn't about beating and encouraging abuse towards females like its being accused of. There isnt much to say with out spoiling: the story isThis game is so fun and hilarious. Graphic are very realistic and the environments: city, forest, desert, and the city are very eye pleasing. I love the 3 main playable characters and hope R* will keep this for future GTA installments. This game isn't about beating and encouraging abuse towards females like its being accused of. There isnt much to say with out spoiling: the story is awesome, the characters you play as are likable to some degree, and the easter eggs are so random. After the main story is done there are plenty of side quests and activities to do.
    The online mode is great but I wish character creater was better with more customization options. I know the main story area had less buildings to enter because they were saved for the online mode.
  67. Jun 25, 2015
    The offline game is very well done. The characters are lovely, the story lane is intriguing and the amount of things to do is astonishing. The driving could be a little more improved, but the graphics and the activities set a pretty high standard for a sandbox.

The online multiplayer is just bad, though. Really long waiting queues, annoying voice chats, short gamemodes and (as far as I played) bad player base, who only troll and do stupid things for the lolz.
  68. May 29, 2015
    The best GTA game EASILY. GTA V takes everything that has come before, mixes it up, and gives us the ultimate edition. There's not much else to say - if you've enjoyed the series you will enjoy this. All three playable characters bring something to the table. Before the release I was concerned that I would not enjoy playing as three people, and that I would enjoy the game better ifThe best GTA game EASILY. GTA V takes everything that has come before, mixes it up, and gives us the ultimate edition. There's not much else to say - if you've enjoyed the series you will enjoy this. All three playable characters bring something to the table. Before the release I was concerned that I would not enjoy playing as three people, and that I would enjoy the game better if there was only one fixed person to play as and experience their story - I was wrong. I haven't played the PS4/Xbox One/PC edition, but can only imagine they are even better. About the only complaint I have is about the soundtrack, which I found to be largely uninteresting and repetitive. I understand the newer console and PC versions add tens more tracks to the radios, which would add a tremendous amount to the experience. Expand
  69. May 26, 2015
    I think this game started out with the main story too slow, but the story overall becomes much better and interesting after you have played for a while.

The best thing about this game are the main characters, becuase of their realistic way of starting and ending conversations. There are many funny and interesting cutscenes, that makes you curious about what is going to happen next.

Another thing that i like very much is how detalied this game is. You can have fun on many new ways in this game. It's surprising how this game is so huge and detailed, and have good graphics at the same time!
  70. May 16, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. GTA V is one of the best games I have ever played. It has a great story and it looks beautiful. I also like the fact that you can play with 3 different characters with their own personality’s . Because of that you will never get bored. And of course the end of the game is really special. You can choose between 3 different ways of ending the story. And that something innovative because I have never played games before with multiple options to end the story. In my opinion GTA V online gives you the best GTA experience. You can do everything you want to do from jumping of buildings with a parachute to losing the cops after robbing a store. You also can do heists. That something I love to do with friends and for me it’s the ultimate game experience because during the heist you have to work together and communicate really well because otherwise it’s a lot harder to succeed from the first time. So I think GTA V is a game that every gamer must have played. Expand
  71. Apr 24, 2015
    Amazing game this game online should deffintly be 15+ I'm pretty shore it is in australia game contains all different types of amazing things to do like tenis golf buy cars and planes
  72. Apr 19, 2015
    This game is terrible, i 've played all the previous gta games, and this is the worst BY FAR, the worst characters ever made for a gta game, worst gta ever made, no much improves, too agressive and ugly characters, poor storyline, i have the disgrace to play this game for the ps3, and the driving mechanics are a disaster, if you want to go hunt, you can't, you want a race, you can't, youThis game is terrible, i 've played all the previous gta games, and this is the worst BY FAR, the worst characters ever made for a gta game, worst gta ever made, no much improves, too agressive and ugly characters, poor storyline, i have the disgrace to play this game for the ps3, and the driving mechanics are a disaster, if you want to go hunt, you can't, you want a race, you can't, you can't do nothing in this trash of game. I think rockstar is destroying his franchises like max payne 3.
    Just one of the worst titles for the ps3.
    I found this game hardly enjoyable, the gameplay mechanics are laughable to say the least, bad programming, very bad level design, and the game gets boring if you can't do nothing, they show you 1 million things to do in the map. but you can do only a few things that you can already do in gta 5

Positive (+)
    + Good Graphics, not perfect
    + Good first person mode

Negative (-)
    - Bad controls, that's the worst about this game, the driving mechanics are a disaster and laughable at best
    - Very bad, ugly and uninspired characters, the worst i've seen so far.
    - Lack of things to do, you just can't do nothing, the hunting and other activities are a **** lie. **** YOU ROCKSTAR!
    - RAPE, MURDER, ROBBING, TORTURING APOLOGY, this game support the crime and the violence. You are not punished for commiting atroucious crimes like in previous titles.
    - Very bad game presentation, worst intro ever, worst missions ever, and the characters are a disaster.
    - Very bad voice acriing, looks like they didn't even bother in act the voices properly
    - Outdated 3rd person view, unplayable and best and ridiculous at worst
    - Very generic and poorly made secondary missions.
    - Unrealistic events, police never chase you if you are fast enough, and that way the game becomes very easy, no challenge at all.
    - Copy & paste city from gta san andreas, this time they made it worst.

Overall this game is not worth playing and it's a piece of **** rockstar is getting low in quality.

73. Apr 17, 2015
    Best game ever, period. Yes the torture mission shouldn't have been there and you can't buy pants anywhere but that's totally minor. Rockstar made history...
  74. Apr 14, 2015
    This is perhaps the best game ever for PS3. The world is amazingly large!!! You can do almost anything. I would like to see something with similar quality that I could play with my 4-four-year old. :)
  75. Mar 26, 2015
    "Grand Theft Auto V" may not be the best game of our generation but it's truly an amazing one, thanks to its addictive gameplay and richly written characters. Full review soon.
  76. Mar 24, 2015
    This game is amazing with tons of stuff to do throughout. It has a super long campaign, tons of great minigames and a fantastic online mode where people from all over the world compete in heists. fun.
  77. Mar 22, 2015
    10/10 ................................................................................................................................................
  78. Mar 22, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto V will go down in history as (most likely) the best open world game of all time whether you like it or not. The presentation, the characters, the missions, the gameplay itself...wow, just everything on display here is great. The things you'll encounter in this game are things you will never forget! The increasing inappropriate content in the game ultimately brings it downGrand Theft Auto V will go down in history as (most likely) the best open world game of all time whether you like it or not. The presentation, the characters, the missions, the gameplay itself...wow, just everything on display here is great. The things you'll encounter in this game are things you will never forget! The increasing inappropriate content in the game ultimately brings it down a bit (games shouldn't try to have violence and cussing for the sake of it) but it's still worth picking up. Expand
  79. Mar 3, 2015
    Impressive that they can achieve these graphics at such a smooth frame rate, I don't know what the frame rate is, but there is absolutely no stutter on this game at all, not like you see in a game like Assassin's Creed Rogue or other newer games put out recently. Great gameplay, open world fun as always with GTA.
  80. Mar 3, 2015
    This has got to be the wackiest, out-of-the-box game. Graphics, story, game world, everything is stunning. It's addictive, and the open-world play is ridiculous. Enough said.
  81. Feb 26, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Gta is a franchise that I will always love, but this is not my favorite in the franchise, its close though. Lets start with the story, Michael and trevor are great characters who make me laugh, with Franklin comes off as a stereotype who is also annoying and prone to complaining. The heists make the time doing the missions worth it with the options to do them. now with the controls, most of the time they work fine and do what they are supposed to do, but after a year of playing of it i've started to see the cracks. With racing the car controls start to become loose and you start to slide around the roads. Now with the online, it is a mixed bag with mediocre missions with piss poor payouts. Hackers and glitchers have ruined the economy by getting ultra amounts of money. At the time of this review heists are supposed to come out march 10th which will make the game better Expand
  82. Feb 26, 2015
    For sure the best console game of the last 10 year in my opinion. I cann't get enought of playing, expecially OnLine.
    But i need to upgrade to PS4! Super Trevor!
  83. Feb 23, 2015
    Story is fantastic and I had a lot of fun with it. Multiplayer is just as good but its frustrating as hell. I always have trouble getting online and it takes me a few tries until I get in.
  84. Feb 23, 2015
    Gta series never get the console progression.They should be stayed in 16 bits.Gta was a bad game but this V couldn't get out of its decay.Boring,overhyped,pathetic not interesting mental characters,greedy microtransactions.
    I only giving this game 2 because the graphics but this game is not fun but as it's characters a pathetic way to waste time.Rockstar give us a favor and don't make another GTA again. Your mafia cliche bad jokes and tard attitude are already wasted.Let the ip die with dignity, would you?
  85. Feb 22, 2015
    As always masterpiece.
    Rockstar has created a truly a masterpiece. Story, gameplay, atmosphere, characters, music, online - all this is done at the highest level.
  86. Feb 18, 2015
    I tried to like this game, but it was pretty bad, the story was interesting but the performance was just bad with continuous frame drops in the low 20s, boring sidequests, and most of all the flying in this game was just terrible and kinda ruined the whole experience for me. The game looks beautiful but but I really can't enjoy the beauty if the performance is this terrible.
  87. Feb 9, 2015
    Amazing game for new generation

Amazing game for new generation

I have played all of the Gta serious but Gta V brings something to the serious as you can play a campaign with different characters instead of one. The online play is incredible and the graphics are amazing but sometimes the servers disconnect us from the game and we time out of Gta online but it is still one of the best games out on the new generations or the previous.
  88. Jan 29, 2015
    I love gta its fun. Which is what counts. Its always so overated though. It lacks any depth or challenge and the mechanics are 1 step above that pit of crap in the barnyard.Oh yea and i sold the ps3 version after completion because it made my system sound like it was going to fry. Keep improving it and maybe someday it will be top tier.
  89. Jan 23, 2015
    This game is absolutely perfect, best game I've ever played, you could spend weeks playing this, and there would still be things for you to do. it never gets old to start a rampage, and get the cops after you. The game world is absolutely gorgeous, versatile and huge in scope. The main story is interesting, characters and plot are amazing, not to mention the great gameplay dynamics. On topThis game is absolutely perfect, best game I've ever played, you could spend weeks playing this, and there would still be things for you to do. it never gets old to start a rampage, and get the cops after you. The game world is absolutely gorgeous, versatile and huge in scope. The main story is interesting, characters and plot are amazing, not to mention the great gameplay dynamics. On top of that, GTA V features an accomplished online mode, that is super-fun to play. Perfect game entertainment on every level I can think off, a true masterpiece. Expand
  90. Jan 23, 2015
    perfect, great storyline, great multiplayer... the best game of 2014 by far...........................................................................h
  91. Jan 21, 2015
    This is another evolved big franchise in fast changing game industry. If you're an old GTA fan, don't expect too much from this title. It's lighter, thinner, shorter and easier than its predecessors. On the other hand game's production quality is unquestionable and it has the best interactive story mechanic in series. Story is realistic and entertaining. And it works well with newThis is another evolved big franchise in fast changing game industry. If you're an old GTA fan, don't expect too much from this title. It's lighter, thinner, shorter and easier than its predecessors. On the other hand game's production quality is unquestionable and it has the best interactive story mechanic in series. Story is realistic and entertaining. And it works well with new multi-character system but too short for me. Shooter mechanics is okay and challenging if you turn off auto aim. (but don't expect RDR or GTA 4 mechanics) Game world is huge. But after 3 hours of gameplay it feels lifeless. Game map has no role on game progression. All parts of map are accessible. Almost all vehicles are presented from beginning of the game. And there is no more "i'll unlock other side of the map" motivation. Last and disappointing part of the game is driving mechanics. I think Rockstar tried to grab NFS and Midnight Club players with new car physics but i am out their scope. This game has too many casual design elements when compared to old GTA games. Non of these elements bothered me except driving. Driving the fastest car of the game nearly feels same as driving the slowest one (steering experience). If you're not obsessed with old game mechanics like I am, i guarantee you'll enjoy with this high quality experience. PS 4 version has stunning visuals and FPS mod. I advice PS 4 version if you really want to pay for this game. Expand
  92. Jan 19, 2015
    One of the best games I have ever played.. Every mission is so different and does not feel like its getting repeated.. Game play was fun through out the story...A must play even if you are just a casual gamer..
  93. Jan 18, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game has sold over 2 billion copies and for a good reason, the story, the characters, the world, the graphics, the opportunities and the missions are all as good as it gets. I really liked the changes to the franchise like the 3 similar characters and the stock market opportunity to name a few, but it just felt a little dispositions buying all these properties, without having the chance to manage or defend them, this is what I think this game needs, to be even better. The controls are better in other similar games, but to completely change the controls, would be to big a risk, still I think they opportunity be better.
    I give this game 9 because it is not my favourite game on the PS3, it could have been better in terms of new thinking and controls, and the multiplayer is not working properly.
  94. Jan 16, 2015
    I think this game is the best game of 2013. Very big map. Realistic graphics. Good gameplay. But with a lower frame rate. Online mod is very good. Congrulations Rockstar, it is awesome game.
  95. Dec 16, 2014
    If quantity over quality ever applied to a game, it would be Grand Theft Auto V. Don't get me wrong, this game is very good. But it is inescapably quantity over quality. It's part Third Person Shooter but it isn't the best shooter, there's lots of driving/racing but it isn't the best driving/racing game, and so on. The campaign has likable characters (at least about as likable as itIf quantity over quality ever applied to a game, it would be Grand Theft Auto V. Don't get me wrong, this game is very good. But it is inescapably quantity over quality. It's part Third Person Shooter but it isn't the best shooter, there's lots of driving/racing but it isn't the best driving/racing game, and so on. The campaign has likable characters (at least about as likable as it gets for scumbag criminals, anyway), and it has hours of content to keep you entertained. However, the game doesn't have much replay value, as once I completed the story and got all the stuff I wanted, I never felt the urge to do it all again. As for the multiplayer, NEVER PLAY IT WITH RANDOM PEOPLE. The community is full of toxic angry morons ranging from douchey 11-year-olds who are hell-bent on killing you for no reason, to people who legitimately act like Franklin and Lamar from the story (swear every five seconds, talk about drugs, sex, and rap all the time, etc.) It's funny to see it as characters, but when it's an actual person talking to you, it gets annoying real quick. Expand
  96. Dec 3, 2014
    I originally gave this game an 8 because I felt the satire was overdone and obvious but then LIndsey Lohan sued and made it a staple of pop culture plus satirical genius.
  97. Dec 2, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto 5 was an amazing experience. This game was almost everything you could ask for in a GTA game. It's major fault, is the horrible soundtrack, the worst soundtrack in a GTA game in a very, very long time.
  98. Nov 22, 2014
    Gran Theft Auto is a game that suffers from repetition, a mediocre story, and an online mode that feels barren and still lacks a proper heist mode. The map is large but filled with empty space and there is almost a complete absence of interior space. The good things though are the great controls and while the campaign suffered from repetition and being too long it was largely still fun.Gran Theft Auto is a game that suffers from repetition, a mediocre story, and an online mode that feels barren and still lacks a proper heist mode. The map is large but filled with empty space and there is almost a complete absence of interior space. The good things though are the great controls and while the campaign suffered from repetition and being too long it was largely still fun. One thing the game does well it definitely having plenty of content. I just wish there was a little more variety and more satisfying gun play. Expand
  99. Nov 22, 2014

100. Nov 19, 2014
    In my opinion, the best part of GTA-ever.
    I was skeptical at first, if ever a GTA-part can be better than Vice City. However, this part has convinced me completely.
    Just a great game.

It was the reason (and Last Of Us) me to buy a PS3.
  101. Sep 17, 2013
    What an absolutely incredible game.

What an absolutely incredible game.

I luckily received the game early to review it for a smaller gaming journalism website and I legitimately feel that this is the best game i've played in these eight years of the seventh console generation, perhaps even of all time. I hope I don't lose any manpoints but I am happy to tell you that at a certain point of the game (avoiding spoilers) I shed a tear. This isn't just a video game, it's artwork.

Regardless of the consoles it has been released for, this game isn't just a 'taste' of next-gen... it IS next-gen.

(Be wary. It seems that the trolls are out in droves and giving it a negative userscore to lower the average. Likely PC users who won't have a chance to play the game for a very long time. My heart *bleeds*.)

1. CD-Action
    Nov 14, 2013
    The best way to bid farewell to the retiring consoles is to spend dozens of hours having fun in Los Santos: robbing, abusing illegal substances, breaking all laws and enjoying everything else that GTA V has to offer. And after we finish the game, we should all say loudly: ‘okay, Rockstar girls and boys, it’s high time to make a truly new GTA, not just a gigantic DLC’. [12/2013, p.36]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 24, 2013
    GTA V fulfills the idea of a gaming sandbox, where you can entertain yourself in many different ways - and also experience a superbly written story of three gangsters, if you want. [Issue#234]
  3. Play UK
    Oct 16, 2013
    Gigantic and stupidly detailed, GTA V is everything we hoped it would be. Individual components could be a touch better, but when a game does literally everything, nobody can expect perfection across the board. That it even comes close is incredible. [Issue#236, p.62]