8.1

1. Apr 18, 2020
    Considero a Plants Vs Zombies el punto mas elevado de Popcap. Su mayor éxito, y en lo personal el mejor de todos los juegos casuales hasta la fecha. Un videojuego de estrategia que combina un buen humor y una gran banda sonora, con una jugabilidad IMPECABLE. Quizá muchas personas lo noten bastante fácil, pero el modo en el que se aprovechan todas las mecánicas jugables es en el modoConsidero a Plants Vs Zombies el punto mas elevado de Popcap. Su mayor éxito, y en lo personal el mejor de todos los juegos casuales hasta la fecha. Un videojuego de estrategia que combina un buen humor y una gran banda sonora, con una jugabilidad IMPECABLE. Quizá muchas personas lo noten bastante fácil, pero el modo en el que se aprovechan todas las mecánicas jugables es en el modo supervivencia. Aquí es donde tenes que armar y aprovechar estrategias con tus 49 plantas!!! Ademas de que esta versión es mejor que la versión de PC en todos los sentidos, incluyendo mejores gráficos y mas contenido a un juego que ya lo tenia. El modo multijugador es una pasada, aunque es una lastima que solo sea local y no tenga modo online. Tambien he notado que la versión de PS3 es mas fácil que la versión de PC, ya que tenes los arbustos para predecir el movimiento de los Zombis (especialmente útil en los niveles de niebla), y te suelen dar muchas mas plantas para el jardín zen, cosa que te proporcionara muchísimo mas dinero. Aunque esto puede ser ya que hay mas objetos en la tienda, como la posibilidad de comprar y mejorar tu casa. Si ya jugaste la versión de PC y te gusto, o directamente no lo jugaste en ninguna plataforma te recomiendo que te pases a esta versión. Las mejoras en la jugabilidad y el contenido hacen que valga la pena! Expand
  2. Feb 23, 2011
    when i bought this game i honestly expected to be wasting my money. its a defense strategy game, its cute and lacking graphical prowess, its charming and what the hell can a plant do against a zombie? you plant plants they throw seeds at incoming zombies ....pixeljunk monster fans this is all you
  3. Apr 12, 2011
    This version of Plants vs. Zombies is the best out yet. The game looks great in HD and the controller feels like a natural fit for this game. A great game that's another PSN must buy.
  4. Dec 18, 2013
    Really funny and the defense strategy really works. It's cute, charming and looks good. If you liked pixeljunk monsters you'll probably like this. After a while it does get a bit too easy.
  5. Apr 6, 2011
    Simple, effective TD game that will keep entertaining for a long time without a load of stuff to learn before you can play. And family friendly too! Despite the zombies in the title.
  6. Apr 19, 2011
    It's pretty much the same game as any of the other releases. If you already own it then there is little point in getting this one, but if you haven't played any then I highly recommend it.
  7. Apr 24, 2011
    The game is awesome! Get it by any means now. Extremely addicting, several mini-games, a good soothing challenge for those tired of the mainstream FPS or any other media that's usually pushed down our throats to buy. This is a buy, because of its originality in an already infested zombie media. I give the game a solid 9, because of its co-op, multiplayer, and addicting single playerThe game is awesome! Get it by any means now. Extremely addicting, several mini-games, a good soothing challenge for those tired of the mainstream FPS or any other media that's usually pushed down our throats to buy. This is a buy, because of its originality in an already infested zombie media. I give the game a solid 9, because of its co-op, multiplayer, and addicting single player campaign. Don't waste your buck, if you think you'd get bored, because its a strategy game, and often you find doing the same thing over and over; otherwise a great entry to PSN. Expand
  8. Jan 7, 2012
    Plants vs. Zombies is rich with content and I think it's one of the best 'tower defense' games on the Playstation Network. The game looks great in high definition, and the controls are simple and easy to pick up on. Once you beat all the main levels, there is still tons more to do. Co-op is good fun, and the survival mode can be addictive. I can go on and on about the good things thatPlants vs. Zombies is rich with content and I think it's one of the best 'tower defense' games on the Playstation Network. The game looks great in high definition, and the controls are simple and easy to pick up on. Once you beat all the main levels, there is still tons more to do. Co-op is good fun, and the survival mode can be addictive. I can go on and on about the good things that Zombies vs. Plants offers but I'll save you the time so you can go buy the game and enjoy it for yourself. Expand
  9. Apr 8, 2017
    What do you get when your mutated garden is your only defense from the undead, this game!
    Right away, I gotta admit, I didn't like this at first, simply because the levels start out slow and the night levels were boring at first. However, as you progress into the game, the challenge ramps up and you have to think on your toes.
    Probably one of the best tower defense games out there,

Probably one of the best tower defense games out there, that has lots of extra modes that are a nice distraction from the main game. Pop Cap made some pretty fun games, in the past and this is one of their crowning jewels.

Overall: A great game that starts slow, but builds up fast. LOTS OF FUN, once you get into it!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Mar 24, 2011
    Only minus the satisfying touch-screen interaction. [Apr 2011, p.118]
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Mar 17, 2011
    Charming and hard to stop playing. See for yourself what all the fuss is about. [April 2011, p.81]
  3. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    Mar 17, 2011
    There's a reason PopCap has ported this game to almost every platform under the sun, and its embrace of zombiemania only hints at it. As with brains this is delicious. [April 2011, p.78]