6.5

1. Sep 13, 2020
    DONT PLAY "POP SOT" ON THE PS3!!!!VERY BAD PORT.I would recommend the PC version or even better the Xbox 1X back Compat Version,.Its 4K but not wide screen, its is the most true to what the developers intended and it can be seen and felt in everything from the lighting , bloom, and pin point sound effect. This is a game like that was specifically crafted and changing even small things haveDONT PLAY "POP SOT" ON THE PS3!!!!VERY BAD PORT.I would recommend the PC version or even better the Xbox 1X back Compat Version,.Its 4K but not wide screen, its is the most true to what the developers intended and it can be seen and felt in everything from the lighting , bloom, and pin point sound effect. This is a game like that was specifically crafted and changing even small things have a bad results.
    To Be clear POP Sand of Time is a great games, one of the best games ive ever played. But the PS3 version is a completely BOTCHED Port. Its bad on a Silent Hill HD level. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME ON PS3!!!!. At least 1/3 of the sounds are missing, and the levels for the sounds that remains are terrible, the lighting is bad, old texture that looked fine in higher resolutions have been changed for other low res texture that look terrible in high resolution. It runs bad and is shameful beginning of Ubisoft not caring for its most beloved IP's.
  2. Mar 25, 2021
    One of the best PS2 games and the worst PS3 Ports ever seen, Ok just to be straight I love this game this game is one of those I play every other year just because it makes my heart sing , Reason this ps3 Ports is so bad is because the audio is f*****, , echo when people talk that shouldn't be there, One of the most important scenes of the game the lip syncing is off , This is a horribleOne of the best PS2 games and the worst PS3 Ports ever seen, Ok just to be straight I love this game this game is one of those I play every other year just because it makes my heart sing , Reason this ps3 Ports is so bad is because the audio is f*****, , echo when people talk that shouldn't be there, One of the most important scenes of the game the lip syncing is off , This is a horrible way to play the game sadly is one of the only wa played in HD ,but I would track down any other version than this Expand
  3. Jan 7, 2021
    No subtitles, sudden camera angle change issues, and bad gameplay. Playing this game is not a good idea these days.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic Review

1. Apr 6, 2011
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of the Time has maintained its charm and, even with all the necessary distinctions, seems to benefit from high-definition remastering. Thanks to the graphics it appears more colorful and clean, beautiful to behold, and in general we like the idea of rediscovering a great game.