7.1

1. May 26, 2013
    The Best resident evil game in this console generation its like a classic resident evil in modern graphics.Both story and gamepaly is fantastic way better than resident evil 6.
  2. May 29, 2013
    This game deserves better reviews it is as good as RE4.
    The backdrop is good a nice haunting setting, a storyline which was ok with veltro.
    The weapons drop idea is good and the customization slots are also great makes for some good options and replay. Co-op is good and slightly separate would have loved to bring in another player all the time. The final boss was hard and took a few
    This game deserves better reviews it is as good as RE4.
    The final boss was hard and took a few goes.
    Great game really good definitely on par and a step in the direction they need to go.
  3. May 27, 2013
    Just beat it. Excellent game. I can't believe this was on the 3DS, pretty amazing. Long campaign, good story and actually scary in parts. I'm now starting Raid mode and their seems to be a ton to do. For 49.99, it's a pretty stellar deal, just keep in mind it was a hand held game, so the graphics are great but not as powerful as RE6 & 5. Have fun!
  4. May 27, 2013
    this is one of the best resident evil games for many years its amazing not just on ds but on xbox to unlike other more resent resident evil games this game is more like the old ones and one of the best games i've played all year.
  5. Dec 18, 2014
    Amazing game. When you play this game you feel playing resident evil. This game isn't perfect, but is good. Every fan of the Resident Evil series need play it.
  6. Dec 28, 2013
    I enjoyed the return to survival horror. I always feel that there should be more zombies in Resident Evil games, but at least the enemies didn't shoot back. Nit picking, but the costumes kind of suck. Unlockable ninjas and pirates? I always enjoyed the classic outfits the most. Also what the heck is with one pant leg on the Jessica character? I mean you know that you're going into a placeI enjoyed the return to survival horror. I always feel that there should be more zombies in Resident Evil games, but at least the enemies didn't shoot back. Nit picking, but the costumes kind of suck. Unlockable ninjas and pirates? I always enjoyed the classic outfits the most. Also what the heck is with one pant leg on the Jessica character? I mean you know that you're going into a place with zombie monster things and you choose a strange wet suit with an exposed leg? Last but not least, I never could decide weather I liked weapon customizing or not. RE4, 5 and 6 had it, but it's not so believable that in the given situations that it would be plausible. Charge shots and fantasy illegal custom parts were just dumb. Expand
  7. Jul 17, 2013
    This is a must have game, it goes back to the RE roots, it reminds you a lot to previous installments of the series like RE 1, 2, 3 and Veronica those were the good ones, not like the 4, 5 and 6... I highly recommend the game if you like RE the way it used to be back in the Play Station days, the only one thing missing from those game is the puzzle solving aspect. If you want to have funThis is a must have game, it goes back to the RE roots, it reminds you a lot to previous installments of the series like RE 1, 2, 3 and Veronica those were the good ones, not like the 4, 5 and 6... I highly recommend the game if you like RE the way it used to be back in the Play Station days, the only one thing missing from those game is the puzzle solving aspect. If you want to have fun like in the old days, don't hesitate to buy this jewel. Expand
  8. Dec 5, 2013
    After the failure of Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil Revelations is one of the best ever made Residents, being put on a par with Resident Evil 1, 2, 4 and CODE Veronica, the game has an engaging story and an outstanding soundtrack, which blends with not only the game, but thanks to the revived franchise Resident Evil Revelations
  9. May 24, 2013
    This game is great definitely should buy it Revelations goes back to the exploration based, puzzle-solving nature of previous installments in the Resident Evil series witch is very good
  10. Jul 12, 2013
    This game was amazing. Awesome throw back to the original resident evil games. Scary as heck, pls be forewarn play at night with the lights off at your own discretion. Dodging is made difficult so you cant easy wiggle your way around things. Very eerie sound effects and voices, which suck cuz they are so scary. A++++ game cant wait for the next one. Oh by the way. Jill and Jessica are hot.

1. Sep 18, 2013
    A last year's model that's been brushed off, proving that bigger is not always better. This one serves well while waiting for the next "big" Resident Evil title. But if you skip this chapter, you'll feel no remorse. Especially when you think about that wide horizon of zombie games that are much more effective.
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    Revelations is an okay game, but too simple a port from the 3DS game. Game technical it’s one of the greatest horror games of the last years, but that says it all. It has the same defects as the 3DS version and it’s too expensive for that.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    Resident Evil Revelations managed great with its technical limitations and delivered a game more built on atmosphere and tension than on pure action. The story was dull but the adventure still riddled with exciting moments. The 3DS version may still be the better of the two but on console we get both improved graphics and better controls.