7.6

1. rodrigoRodrigues
    Jun 21, 2008
    Pros: Fantastic action scenes make you believe you're bourne, nice sound and music, lots of different stages and missions
    Cons: the graphics are bad and don't show what the unreal engine can do, a lot of the stages are not from the movie and are a bit lame, huge installation and loading from HDD
  2. Rudy
    Jun 6, 2008
    This is a fast action game and its very similar to the demo. If you liked the demo you will like the game. The fighting system is great. The takedowns and use of the Bourne Instinct are unique and are what makes this game different. The quick action sequences are also nicely done and let you feel like Bourne as he kicks some butt.
    The hand fighting is the highlight of the game. I
    The hand fighting is the highlight of the game. I think the criticisms of the shooting are overblown. You can cover, pop out and have different guns throughout hte game. There is no lock on but that would make it too easy. You get shooting takedowns as well. I would recommend increasing the looking speed to help with the gun fights.

Its not a revolutionary title nor is it an open world game where you can explore. Its a very linear but fun action paced title. It can get repetitive at times and the story line so far has been a weak point. I was expecting better there.
    This game is certainly worth a rental and a fun game to play. I'd give it a 7.5 but I'll round up to 8.
  3. JeremySather
    Jun 7, 2008
    Great game that does some innovative stuff. Fill in the story a little more and tweak a few gameplay issues (more stealth-Bourne is sent in because he doesn't exist, not because he can blow everything up!) and this would have been a 9 or 9.5. Overall great job High Moon. I'm looking forward to the next one.
  4. Jun 15, 2014
    I actually really enjoyed this game when it first came out. It's a linear experience, which is fine because the story is terrific, and the fighting mechanics are really good. I'd definitely recommend this to any Bourne fans... I always hoped for a follow up to this, it's certainly worthy in my opinion.
  5. Mar 16, 2018
    Жаль разработчикам не хватило влияния или денег на внешность Мэта Деймона, игра от этого только бы выиграла.

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    A forgettable experience. [Aug 2008, p.100]
  2. With plenty of fist fights and some great action sequences, this is a must have for the Ps3.
  3. Pelit (Finland)