2.8

1. Jan 3, 2012
    I really don't understand. There's a useless rage against this game. It's not extraordinary, but does his duty admirably. In my opinion is a bit boring, but it's still fun. My vote is very high severity delegated to balance other reviews.
  2. deey
    Jan 2, 2010
    words cannot describe this game on any level.... .....its just so much so that i cannot even describe it!
  3. mattbearcroft
    Mar 27, 2010
    its awesome
  4. SamF
    Dec 7, 2009
    A beautiful and heartfelt tribute to America's silent, unknown special operatives. This game captures the grit, sweat, blood and tears shed in our Nation's defense against dangerous rogue states. The graphics are simply stunning, with many varied locales throughout Eastern Europe, Asia, and Central America. The characters are extremely detailed and the "kill" animations are so A beautiful and heartfelt tribute to America's silent, unknown special operatives. This game captures the grit, sweat, blood and tears shed in our Nation's defense against dangerous rogue states. The graphics are simply stunning, with many varied locales throughout Eastern Europe, Asia, and Central America. The characters are extremely detailed and the "kill" animations are so varied that I played the entire game without seeing one repeated. The gameplay is also stellar: there are so many different ways to tackle each mission that a second playthru is like a totally new game. Smooth gameplay, compelling plot and characters, a LONG (13-14 hours on "hard") campaign, and finally, a full-featured multiplayer component that stands toe-to-toe with MW2 make this the surprise must-buy of the year. Expand

1. You have to wonder how something like this makes its way onto shelves as a full-priced product. Though there's some sort of ironic fun to be had by cruising through the short campaign and listening to Mickey Rourke shout obscenities, it's practically impossible to wring $60 of excitement out of this disc.
  2. Rogue Warrior is an amazingly bad videogame. Short, ugly and bland, this game is a new example of the uninspired character of the last Rebellion projects.
    Completely bankrupt of any value whatsoever.