6.7

1. Oct 27, 2010
    An improvement upon the original game in almost every way. The combat has a much more fluid feel-- stationary blocking is gone, and you can also use lightning while moving around. The combos don't seem quite as numerous as the first game, but the overall mix of saber and force power combat in combination with more distinct enemy strengths/weaknesses rewards the player for use of a goodAn improvement upon the original game in almost every way. The combat has a much more fluid feel-- stationary blocking is gone, and you can also use lightning while moving around. The combos don't seem quite as numerous as the first game, but the overall mix of saber and force power combat in combination with more distinct enemy strengths/weaknesses rewards the player for use of a good strategy.
    The added "challenge" games available outside of the normal campaign add something as well. You can use them to learn combos, and there are leaderboards so you can compete with your friends for a top score (there are challenges based on time, number of kills, etc.).
    The main game is not excessively long, and the story might not be quite as grand as the original's, but the overall experience was very enjoyable, and I'll definitely play through again on the harder difficulties and spend some time pushing my challenge scores up in the leaderboards
  2. Nov 1, 2010
    why make it low score this game is the best! nice graphics!!!!!!!! and the game play isn extreme!!!!!!
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    overall this game did not disappoint from its predecessor. the only issue I found was the length of the game. I expected it to be a little longer. Overall great game play and the cinematics are just like watching a movie (which they need to do!!) great game!! Cant wait for the third. m/
  4. Nov 1, 2010
    Star Wars Force Unleashed II was a fantastic game. The story was cool, the graphics were amazing and the gameplay was two times more fun the original. The dual lightsabers were definitely a cool edition to the game and I would say the game's only fault is the length.
  5. Feb 15, 2011
    First, I love both this game and the sequel, or I did the first time around anyway. The DLC is a great value on TFU2, and helps to extend this excellent Star Wars adventure, but the game is still very short. I beat it in a day, although to be fair I did play almost all day. The story is above average, although this is really more like a large expansion of the first game, that's fine by meFirst, I love both this game and the sequel, or I did the first time around anyway. The DLC is a great value on TFU2, and helps to extend this excellent Star Wars adventure, but the game is still very short. I beat it in a day, although to be fair I did play almost all day. The story is above average, although this is really more like a large expansion of the first game, that's fine by me because the first game is epic as well.

In general, I just wish the game was longer.
  6. Jan 3, 2012
    I loved the first but this was way too short but it redeemed itself with the ending. this game is filled with action and lots of fun I mean who doen't want to slice and dice with two lightsabers and go freakin' midevil on stormtroppers with the force. this game has a lot of creativity and wou never get bored. The storyline also makes it even cooler. It concluded with choosing dark side orI loved the first but this was way too short but it redeemed itself with the ending. this game is filled with action and lots of fun I mean who doen't want to slice and dice with two lightsabers and go freakin' midevil on stormtroppers with the force. this game has a lot of creativity and wou never get bored. The storyline also makes it even cooler. It concluded with choosing dark side or the light but i won't get in to that. I think and hope that star wars force unleashed 3 if there is one will let you play both light and darkside. Overall a pretty good game. Expand
  7. Nov 1, 2010
    The game itself lacked a feeling of an in-depth character that could be remembered. I believe the first was great but this one was less then reputable.
  8. Nov 18, 2010
    I really enjoyed the gameplay. I was so looking forward to this sequal. Absolutely stunning graphics on my 73 inch hitachi screen. All I can say is WOW! If you are a star wars fan, You gotta play this one. I give it a 9. The dual sabers are mind blowing and if this game doesnt get the fingers going somethings wrong with you. Enjoy!
  9. Aug 26, 2011
    Short but Exciting. Feels like a part of the Star Wars franchise where the previous game felt distant. The overall feel of the game is more of an episode in the longer story cant wait for the next installment.
  10. Aug 14, 2011
    Im giving this game a solid 8/10 because I really enjoyed it but thought that it was awfully short. The graphics are phenomenal! Yea, the stages could have had a little more variety in them but I was too busy wastin fools with my dual sabers to really notice. The story.....well, the story pretty much blows....but it doesnt blow to me in the way that it strays so far from the Star WarsIm giving this game a solid 8/10 because I really enjoyed it but thought that it was awfully short. The graphics are phenomenal! Yea, the stages could have had a little more variety in them but I was too busy wastin fools with my dual sabers to really notice. The story.....well, the story pretty much blows....but it doesnt blow to me in the way that it strays so far from the Star Wars lore....because I dont expect these Force Unleashed games to follow that closely to the films/novels/comics. Its a new story in the Star Wars universe, its just not that great of a story. Great game for sure though. As a huge fan of the SW franchise it was a must own for me, and Im not disappointed. Expand
  11. Aug 8, 2014
    This has got to be one of the shortest games I've ever played. Storyline wasn't as great as in the 1st one, but had more powers and more options of lightsaber customization. It wasn't as monotonous as the one before, and that is good, but still - too short!
  12. Jul 15, 2019
    The graphics and visuals are terrific and awesome, especially the characters, the lightsabers, and Starkiller's electricity. I loved the fighting and gameplay it was so much fun. The story was fantastic. This is my favorite Star Wars video game of all time and one of my top 10 favorite video games of all time.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 41 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 2, 2011
    To top it off, an experienced player can get through the game in five hours, and there isn't much in terms of replay value. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is a poorly executed, thoughtless game that is best to be avoided.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 25, 2011
    Clocking in at a paltry five hours to complete on 'hard', The Force Unleashed II feels shorter than an Ewok's genitals. Length hang-ups aside, Lucasarts has tightened up almost everything iffy about the original game, but they also managed to drop a hydro-spanner into the parts that were working fine to begin with. For example, TFU had a stellar, award-winning Star Wars plot – this sequel's storyline comes dangerously close to breaking established canon and, like Jabba's Sarlacc, it sucks you in, only to take you absolutely nowhere. [January 2011 p74]
  3. Jan 15, 2011
    Star Wars the Force Unleashed II makes up for most of its predecessor flaws, and delivers some terrific action sequences. It's a shame though that the story is simply non existent and the whole adventure lasts some 5 hours. It really seems like the developers can't make this saga right, leaves us waiting for a new hope.