• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jun 14, 2013
User Score
9.2

Universal acclaim- based on 9012 Ratings

User score distribution:
Buy On

Review this game

  1. Your Score
    0 out of 10
    Rate this:
    • 10
    • 9
    • 8
    • 7
    • 6
    • 5
    • 4
    • 3
    • 2
    • 1
    • 0
    • 0
  1. Submit
  2. Check Spelling
  1. Aug 20, 2019
    10
    This is not a review, just the only way to keep a list of ratings on my account.
  2. Aug 10, 2019
    10
    The Last of us is incredible. Even in 2019 I have an opinion that this game is still the best ever done. So much love to it. I still remember this atmosphere, characters, musical composition and so on. The games like TLOU make you love the whole game industy
  3. Aug 8, 2019
    10
    This game is the best experience in life, go and enjoy it, i realy fall in love whit the storie
  4. Aug 3, 2019
    10
    Magnífico, nada más que decir, es un juego que sorprende por su nivel gráfico en una ps3 y por su frame rate casi perfecto a los 30 FPS muy memorable y con una historia perfecta de principio a fin
  5. Jul 26, 2019
    10
    Мой комментарий будет состоять из коротких предложений:
    Самый лучший пример качества. Самый занимательный геймплей среди игр. Самый сильный сюжет среди книг. Самая изумительная графика среди фильмов.
  6. Jul 22, 2019
    10
    For me, the best game I have ever played, and I have played a lot (yes, even Ocarina); I will give it a 10/10 because it deserves it, and because of all the unfair 0.
  7. Jul 18, 2019
    10
    La historia de Joel es triste y entiendo porque hace lo que hace en el final y me gustó mucho
  8. Jul 18, 2019
    10
    That was the most beautiful and sick game that I ever played in my entire life, it could be the best game ever made in my opinion. This game made me cry like a little baby, and Im already 18 years, and I'm proud to say that a cry oceans when I play this game. Really recomend this piece of art.
  9. May 24, 2019
    10
    Easily we can say this game is by far the best exclusive on PlayStation 3 and 4
  10. Jul 3, 2019
    10
    Just amazing! The graphics are outstanding, the story is great, the characters are perfect. It is really hard to write a review about a game thats so awesome as this, like... what else do I have left to say besides AWESOME!
  11. Jun 28, 2019
    10
    Um dos melhores games de todos os tempos e o melhor já feito para PS3, Resumindo é um jogo de PS4 que conseguiram fazer para rodar no PS3.
  12. Jun 22, 2019
    10
    Este juego es tan bueno que al terminarlo casi lloro ya que quería seguir jugando por siempre. Mi juego favorito lejos.
  13. Jun 12, 2019
    10
    One of the best game I ever played, this game can be a good motivation to buy a PlayStation.
  14. Jun 12, 2019
    10
    The Last of us is one of the most popular game for all time. Thank for this game, she opened a lot os Apocalyps game.
  15. Jun 8, 2019
    1
    На мой взгляд игра слишком переоценена. Несомненно она хороша, но с таким кол-вом багов, и мыльной графикой она никак не заслуживает 8200 положительных баллов
  16. Jun 8, 2019
    8
    Overall the game is great and if you like zombies, survival horror, post apocalyptic, or just good story telling then you will love this game. I give this a low A- just because it had some game mechanics like the shivs and the fact Joel is the only one who reacts to getting shot. It is still an amazing game and I think most gamers should play it.
  17. May 22, 2019
    9
    A title that made noise from its announcement, and the truth is that players may overvalue it, but that doesn't stop being a good piece. For starters, Naughty Dog exploited to the maximum the power of the PS3 to give us beautiful graphics, a perfect soundtrack, endearing performances and a plot (which is full of references and clichés) captivating, full of feelings, action and horror thatA title that made noise from its announcement, and the truth is that players may overvalue it, but that doesn't stop being a good piece. For starters, Naughty Dog exploited to the maximum the power of the PS3 to give us beautiful graphics, a perfect soundtrack, endearing performances and a plot (which is full of references and clichés) captivating, full of feelings, action and horror that hook us from the beginning that we take command. Few extras and a not very good MultiPlayer would be the points against, but still remains the best titles of the console and generation. Expand
  18. May 19, 2019
    10
    El mejor videojuego que existe. Una obra de arte. Tanto en el aspecto audiovisual como argumental, las secuencias te mantienen atrapado cada vez más a medida que transcurre la historia. La química entre los personajes es excepcional hasta el punto tan íntimo que te queda la sensación de que Joel y Ellie son seres humanos reales y conectas al 100% con ellos.
    La banda sonora es excelente,
    El mejor videojuego que existe. Una obra de arte. Tanto en el aspecto audiovisual como argumental, las secuencias te mantienen atrapado cada vez más a medida que transcurre la historia. La química entre los personajes es excepcional hasta el punto tan íntimo que te queda la sensación de que Joel y Ellie son seres humanos reales y conectas al 100% con ellos.
    La banda sonora es excelente, compuesta por el maestro Santaolalla, el sonido de las cuerdas de guitarra te acompaña en un viaje por un mundo post apocalíptico creado a imagen y semejanza del que vivimos. Los cambios estacionales son tremendos y los giros de la trama también.
    Como colofón el modo multijugador es distinto a cualquier otro y al que más horas he dedicado yo y mis amigos. Nací en 1980 y he jugado a varias generaciones de consolas pero me quedo con The Last of Us por delante de todos los juegos, es único.
    Expand
  19. May 6, 2019
    10
    What can i say that hasn't already been said?
    For the first time in a while, i actually care about the characters in the game. Even the ones that you only see for an hour. The game has many tense moments to keep you on your toes, but many relaxing moments to calm you down. This game takes the zombie trope and puts a new spin on it and it works beautifully. Naughty Dog really knows how to
    What can i say that hasn't already been said?
    For the first time in a while, i actually care about the characters in the game. Even the ones that you only see for an hour. The game has many tense moments to keep you on your toes, but many relaxing moments to calm you down. This game takes the zombie trope and puts a new spin on it and it works beautifully. Naughty Dog really knows how to make a good game and is one of few triple-A studios that deliver a good game every time.
    Enough said. Pick up this game already!
    Expand
  20. May 2, 2019
    10
    Absolutely outstanding. The game of this console generation. this is truly a master piece. All the awards are deserved.
  21. Apr 26, 2019
    10
    Si reservamos los 10 para los juegos perfectos, simplemente ninguno lo tendría; The Last Of Us tiene una combinación grandiosa entre historia increíble, personajes bien desarrollados, gráficas impresionantes y mecánicas bien establecidas, un videojuego que simplemente no debes perderte.
  22. Apr 18, 2019
    10
    i don't know what to say this game is simply perfect every thing is perfect and better than uncharted 2
  23. Mar 15, 2019
    9
    Countless.
    Countless hours I've spent on this game, on its story, on its gameplay and even more on the multiplayer with my friends, so amazing...
  24. Mar 12, 2019
    10
    This game is something else, the first game that has transcended the medium, the first game that made me look at the characters I was playing and think and feel like they were real people. The first game that made me cry. The story of Ellie and Joel will be forever with me now as part of my existence. Absolute masterpiece of a game from start to finish. Do everything you can to play andThis game is something else, the first game that has transcended the medium, the first game that made me look at the characters I was playing and think and feel like they were real people. The first game that made me cry. The story of Ellie and Joel will be forever with me now as part of my existence. Absolute masterpiece of a game from start to finish. Do everything you can to play and finish this game. Expand
  25. Mar 8, 2019
    7
    All and all a decent game. Nothing amazing honestly, but not a terrible game either.
  26. Mar 7, 2019
    4
    Is this game terrible? Not really, overall it's a nice package but it really is not that good, the story while hyped as hell is just plain uninteresting, but I guess that's because I'm not a father so I wouldn't understand, but hey what about the lacking monster design, music and average AI? Especially for the latter which was lain about by the devs who said on multiple occasions that itIs this game terrible? Not really, overall it's a nice package but it really is not that good, the story while hyped as hell is just plain uninteresting, but I guess that's because I'm not a father so I wouldn't understand, but hey what about the lacking monster design, music and average AI? Especially for the latter which was lain about by the devs who said on multiple occasions that it was advanced and even showed a fake gameplay trailer to top it all off, and that's something I have big issue abou, and what do you know the sequel is gonna be all of this again! Expand
  27. Feb 28, 2019
    10
    A breathtaking game experience with a powerful story, excellent game play and visuals that keeps its intensity action packed.
  28. Feb 27, 2019
    10
    I've been a gamer for over two decades now (ever since the original Nintendo), and I can firmly and confidently say that this is THE best game I've ever played.

    This game without a doubt deserves 5/5. I feel that anyone that gives it less didn't get what it was trying to do. This isn't a standard video game. It's primary purpose is to tell you a story. An interactive story, where you
    I've been a gamer for over two decades now (ever since the original Nintendo), and I can firmly and confidently say that this is THE best game I've ever played.

    This game without a doubt deserves 5/5. I feel that anyone that gives it less didn't get what it was trying to do. This isn't a standard video game. It's primary purpose is to tell you a story. An interactive story, where you actually feel like you're there with the characters, experiencing everything with them as they experience it. It's something books and movies can't quite pull off, and is video game specific. Even among games, it's extremely rare that a truly successful and well-done interactive narrative can be pulled off so successfully. Everything really matters.

    The only downside I can think of is that there is a ton of swearing, and a pretty decent amount of violence, so this game isn't for the little ones below 10 years. Also, the AI does odd stuff occasionally. But virtually everything else is virtually flawless, breath-taking, heart-breaking, and intense. The writing, art & environments, acting, and music are all above top-notch. It will keep you on the edge of your seat, whether it be due to wondering what's lurking around the corner, or to hear what interesting tid-bit your in-game companions will say next.

    This game is for anyone and everyone that appreciates a good story. If you've ever enjoyed a fictional book, movie, or video game, in your entire life, you owe yourself this experience. Do what you have to do, to become the last of us. You won't regret it.

    P.S. You should really read the very short prequel comics first (before playing the game), written by the head writer of the game. They're official storyline, and really do add a lot of little neat things and details to the game that you wouldn't appreciate or would miss otherwise
    Expand
  29. Feb 24, 2019
    10
    Well, if I say that this game is masterpiece, it will be nothing. Of course, the greatest part of the game is storyline and here it's just amazing. Its prologue almost made me cry, as well as ending. Also, we don't need to forget about a gameplay, another very important part of every game. It's greatly implemented into the storyline, cutscenes are cinematic. Character animations are greatWell, if I say that this game is masterpiece, it will be nothing. Of course, the greatest part of the game is storyline and here it's just amazing. Its prologue almost made me cry, as well as ending. Also, we don't need to forget about a gameplay, another very important part of every game. It's greatly implemented into the storyline, cutscenes are cinematic. Character animations are great as well. So, if you haven't ever played this game, do it. You won't be sorry. This is definetely the best game I've ever played. Expand
  30. Feb 23, 2019
    10
    If some games deserves to called “perfect”, that this game should be in the head of list of this games. It is the biggest reason to buy PlayStation, if you don’t have it, because if you don’t played this game, that you don’t now anything about gaming. I’m really grateful to this masterpiece and to developers.
  31. Feb 20, 2019
    10
    This game truly is phenomenal. Naughty Dog proves yet again why they are the kings of the PS3, and arguably gaming in general. The Last of Us gets everything right. The environments, the atmosphere, the gameplay, the storyline, the characters, the graphics. Everything. I really can't say enough how amazing this game truly ended up being.
  32. Feb 15, 2019
    10
    Um dos melhores jogos que ja joguei na vida melhor jogo do ps3 zerei mais de 6 vezes jogo maravilhoso
  33. Feb 14, 2019
    6
    The Last Of Us...A game that I liked the first time I played and finished it. The second time though, I realized that this is a game you spend 80% - 90% of your time crouching and sneaking that it becomes a chore and becomes boring. No replay value. The game is heavily stealth based which is not bad, but this game's stealth mechanics is a poor one. Maybe if they have included setting upThe Last Of Us...A game that I liked the first time I played and finished it. The second time though, I realized that this is a game you spend 80% - 90% of your time crouching and sneaking that it becomes a chore and becomes boring. No replay value. The game is heavily stealth based which is not bad, but this game's stealth mechanics is a poor one. Maybe if they have included setting up traps and commanding your ai partner in the gameplay, it would have been more fun and engaging. Just because the story is dark and it's an emotional game, doesn't mean the gameplay shouldn't be. I think the only reason why a lot of people like this, me included is because of the voice acting and how real the characters are. But as a game, it doesn't offer much in the gameplay department. I would still recommend this game nonetheless as it's a great experience the first time but loses it magic if you replay it. Expand
  34. Feb 12, 2019
    10
    This game is an absolute outstanding game, from the graphics, game mechanics to the story writing I have never been so immersed into game so much as I have in this one it is truly a masterpiece. The game has one of the most amazing graphic I have ever seen for this generation of gaming, detail has been put into every corner you look. The characters feel so real and relatable. In the gameThis game is an absolute outstanding game, from the graphics, game mechanics to the story writing I have never been so immersed into game so much as I have in this one it is truly a masterpiece. The game has one of the most amazing graphic I have ever seen for this generation of gaming, detail has been put into every corner you look. The characters feel so real and relatable. In the game you experience the real struggle of Joel and Ellie as they try to survive in the chaos around them but you will also experience the heart-warming relationship between the two main characters and how family means more to you then anything else could. In my opinion this is the game you will need to play as you'll have no experience like this anywhere else. Expand
  35. Feb 11, 2019
    9
    Really good game, really immersive and did't shy away from difficult topics. They only reason I don't give it a ten is that I didn't really feel the ending.
  36. Feb 5, 2019
    0
    The Last of Us is the very definition of an overrated game. Its story is a blend of post-apocalyptic tropes and ideas that have been done a million times before. Throw in some zombies for good measure. Why not? It's already a cliche mess.
  37. Jan 25, 2019
    10
    10/10 Best game on ps3 and ps4 by far. 10/10 Best game on ps3 and ps4 by far. 10/10 Best game on ps3 and ps4 by far. 10/10 Best game on ps3 and ps4 by far. 10/10 Best game on ps3 and ps4 by far. 10/10 Best game on ps3 and ps4 by far.
  38. Jan 13, 2019
    10
    One of the best games of the last years... One of my personal top 10 favourite games of all time... One of the best carachters ever putted on a video game... One of the most heart-breaking endings ever made... One of the strongest stories ever told... The last of us it's just a masterpiece, one of the best games ever made.
  39. Jan 2, 2019
    8
    The Last of Us is an amazing game, the best thing of it are the characters, they are almost perfectly done. The reason why I'm giving it a 8 and not higher is because of the story. Don't get me wrong, he story is pretty good, but it is kind of flat. It seems like they didn't took any risks while the wrote the plot, because the story is simple. I liked the game a lot mostly because of theThe Last of Us is an amazing game, the best thing of it are the characters, they are almost perfectly done. The reason why I'm giving it a 8 and not higher is because of the story. Don't get me wrong, he story is pretty good, but it is kind of flat. It seems like they didn't took any risks while the wrote the plot, because the story is simple. I liked the game a lot mostly because of the characters but the story itself is not as good as you would expect. Expand
  40. Dec 29, 2018
    10
    This is a masterpiece, one if my favourite games. The atmosphere, characters, wonderful music, graphics and a very emotional story. Of course the game is not perfect but, which game is better?
  41. Dec 25, 2018
    10
    Trama muy interesante con momentos muy tristes y emotivos y personajes inolvidables
    No trata mayormente de zombis si no que es mitad zombis y mitad conflictos entre humanos por lo que el combate es mitad y mitad
    Merecido (10) Jugabilidad: El sistema de combate esta muy bien, el juego es lineal y casi no cambia el gameplay pero el cambio de escenarios enemigos e historias hace que no
    Trama muy interesante con momentos muy tristes y emotivos y personajes inolvidables
    No trata mayormente de zombis si no que es mitad zombis y mitad conflictos entre humanos por lo que el combate es mitad y mitad
    Merecido (10)

    Jugabilidad:
    El sistema de combate esta muy bien, el juego es lineal y casi no cambia el gameplay pero el cambio de escenarios enemigos e historias hace que no se sienta repetitivo el combate
    Buena variedad de armas pero pobre personalizacion de habilidades que pocas veces son relevantes para pasar un nivel, le doy un ( 9 )

    Efectos de sonido y banda sonora excelentes que te hacen sumergirte en la historia en momentos emotivos y en los combates con humanos pero sobre todo con los zombis un (10)

    Graficamente el juego esta genial sobre todo al ser de PS3
    El diseño de los escenarios y personajes es excelente y te sumergen aun mas en la historia
    Aunque la iluminacion se siente pobre y los personajes se suelen bugear y hacer cosas extrañas como no ver a tus aliados como si fueran invisibles
    Por eso en lo tecnico le pongo un (9)
    Expand
  42. Dec 16, 2018
    10
    Is just a masterpiece , one of the best game i ever play in my life. Good history, revolucionary graphics for PS3 and a final so mm.
  43. Nov 23, 2018
    10
    I'm a 23-year-old guy at the time of this review, who's been playing video games since I was 6 years old and I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, this is my favorite game of all time! The Last of Us is a piece of art! There should be a museum dedicated to this game! I've lost count of the number of times I've played through this game and it's DLC (btw, the first game I bought DLC for)I'm a 23-year-old guy at the time of this review, who's been playing video games since I was 6 years old and I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, this is my favorite game of all time! The Last of Us is a piece of art! There should be a museum dedicated to this game! I've lost count of the number of times I've played through this game and it's DLC (btw, the first game I bought DLC for) and I never get bored, the game never stops being interesting! It's so beautiful and magical! If you have a PS3 or a PS4 this is a MUST HAVE! Expand
  44. Nov 15, 2018
    10
    Legendary game, play it, this game changed my life for good, all I have for this game is LOVE.
  45. Nov 2, 2018
    9
    Best game for last 10 year. Story about "zombie wasteland" sound not so fresh but not in this game, when i've played first time it's been like "BOOM" my mind was explode, i mean all i seen before wasnt real game, the last of us showd me how game must look. 10 for story and 9 for gameplay. I love SONY becouse they know what i need.
  46. Oct 9, 2018
    10
    This game is the reason videogames should be considered a form of art. I feel bad for those that haven't experienced and I envy those who are about to play it because they will feel like I felt the time I played it and those feelings will never occur again. I would erase my memory so that I could play it again for the first time.
  47. Oct 7, 2018
    9
    Excellent game!
    Why not 10/10?
    - trophies: I enjoyed this game one time. I don't want to start again and again for trophies. Seriously. Stop this. Make a platinum with one-play! There is so much to do: challenges, discover the world etc.
  48. Oct 1, 2018
    10
    Почему она не на первом месте !?
    Эта игра достоина попасть в десятку лучших игр всех времен.
  49. Sep 26, 2018
    5
    One of the most overrated games I've ever played. It was okay at best. It's Uncharted with zombies in a nutshell. Same action and once again they try to make a movie rather than a video game, which is a common trend these days. Granted, the story is okay, unlike Uncharted games. People who try to label this survivor horror make me laugh and have never actually played a real game of thatOne of the most overrated games I've ever played. It was okay at best. It's Uncharted with zombies in a nutshell. Same action and once again they try to make a movie rather than a video game, which is a common trend these days. Granted, the story is okay, unlike Uncharted games. People who try to label this survivor horror make me laugh and have never actually played a real game of that genre. This game is a very generic action shooter that does nothing new for video games, or even does it well, with cliche movie moments left and right. Where people get the idea that it's god's gift to mankind and an industry defining game, I have no clue. Then again, people say the same thing about COD.... Expand
  50. Sep 10, 2018
    10
    This is the best game I ever played. Joel and Ellie are the best-written characters in all of video games history. A true masterpiece.
  51. Aug 17, 2018
    8
    This is not one of the best games I have played but instead is one of the best I have experienced. The last of us is not a fun game to play. Levels are very linear and tedious, with clunky movement and gunplay. Note that clunky gameplay is usually a positive for horror games (resident evil, silent hill, etc); for some reason here it feels like a crutch.

    The standouts of this game are
    This is not one of the best games I have played but instead is one of the best I have experienced. The last of us is not a fun game to play. Levels are very linear and tedious, with clunky movement and gunplay. Note that clunky gameplay is usually a positive for horror games (resident evil, silent hill, etc); for some reason here it feels like a crutch.

    The standouts of this game are instead in the story, soundtrack, and acting. The story is actually quite standard for a zombie story; it has expected plot twists but it is done right so it is still very enjoyable. The main reason it works is the phenomenal motion capture acting, especially by Troy Baker as Joel. He brings a weighted performance as a damaged character who has experienced loss and desperate survival for 20 years. I would consider him to be on par with Andy Serkis from this performance alone. That isn't to ignore Ashley Johnson's equally important role as Ellie, our second protagonist. We get to see our two characters develop together as the game continues, done in a non-rushed and satisfying way.

    The soundtrack is beautiful and heartfelt, composed and played with a lot of soul and care.
    Expand
  52. Aug 3, 2018
    6
    Mediocridad muy bien producida.

    Este juego está muy sobrevalorado y creo saber la causa de que lo esté. En una época de decadencia de los videojuegos en la que las grandes producciones son casi siempre juegos de disparo en primera persona o juegos de mundo abierto como GTA, es evidente que sorprendió que una gran producción AAA fuera un juego como TLO mas parecido a una aventura con
    Mediocridad muy bien producida.

    Este juego está muy sobrevalorado y creo saber la causa de que lo esté. En una época de decadencia de los videojuegos en la que las grandes producciones son casi siempre juegos de disparo en primera persona o juegos de mundo abierto como GTA, es evidente que sorprendió que una gran producción AAA fuera un juego como TLO mas parecido a una aventura con ciertos toques de survival horror, además de eso TLO fue sobresaliente en el realismo de sus personajes y pionero en la crudeza y madurez de su historia. En todo eso TLO era un juego superior a la media, y es entendible que fuera tan alabado.

    Pero eso no puede hacer que obviemos la verdad, y la verdad es que TLO deja mucho que desear en su apartado jugable, el juego está plagado de escenas de video y a veces cortan demasiado el ritmo, el apartado jugable es sorprendentemente complejo para los estandares de un AAA como las basuras que produce EA, Ubisoft o la propia Naugthty con su basuresca saga Uncharted, si, eso es cierto, pero no deja de ser un juego simple, se consigue dominar en poco tiempo y en cuanto a dificultad tampoco la tiene, yo no soy un buen jugador y lo pasé en la máxima dificultad que permitía en la primera partida sin demasiados problemas, solo los tuve con algún molesto cript que por cierto abundan mucho en este juego. A nivel jugable como digo es un juego muy normalito y sin profundidad, es mas, tiene cosas vergonzosas como por ejemplo que los objetos para distraer a los enemigos se regeneren en el escenario, es vergonzoso. Otro fallo es cuando quieres avanzar con sigilo y la estúpida IA de Ellie aparece delante de enemigos y estos no reaccionan, como si Ellie fuera invisible, eso en en parte se carga la ambientación

    Otra cosa que no se comenta mucho es el apartado artístico, para mi especialmente los enemigos dejan mucho que desear y la historia en general no deja de ser otro clon de peliculas de zombis o post apocalipticas, en este caso es muy evidente que este juego está muy inspirado en peliculas como The Road.

    TLO es una mediocridad muy bien producida sobre todo gracias a un presupuesto enorme con el que no pueden contar la mayoría de estudios. 6/10
    Expand
  53. Jul 29, 2018
    10
    By far one of my favorite games of all time. Gameplay wise it's pretty standard, but what brings it to legendary status is its emotional, gripping, absolutely beautiful story. If you have a PS3, you owe it to yourself to buy The Last of Us.
  54. IM_
    Jul 28, 2018
    10
    The best game I have ever played in my life! Gameplay, Story, Characters, Graphic and Music! Masterpiece!!!
    Naughty Dog are the best! ^^
  55. Jul 24, 2018
    10
    It's hard to describe without spoiling this game but this is is pretty much the best game ever made. The storyline in this game is better than in most of if not all movies.
  56. Jul 11, 2018
    10
    Contundente, íntimo, emotivo, aterrador en algunos momentos... describir con adjetivos lo que supuso The Last of Us se queda corto. Aunando elementos ya vistos pero amalgamándolos en una fórmula increíblemente sólida a la par que única, The Last of Us brinda una experiencia emocional como prácticamente ningún otro juego que recuerde. Un relato sobre el amor en una visión descarnada de laContundente, íntimo, emotivo, aterrador en algunos momentos... describir con adjetivos lo que supuso The Last of Us se queda corto. Aunando elementos ya vistos pero amalgamándolos en una fórmula increíblemente sólida a la par que única, The Last of Us brinda una experiencia emocional como prácticamente ningún otro juego que recuerde. Un relato sobre el amor en una visión descarnada de la América post-apocalíptica de la mano de Naughty Dog. Un juego imperecedero Expand
  57. Jul 2, 2018
    10
    The LAST OF US is the kind of game that we barely have in our generation thanks god there is such a developer like naughty dogs they deliver us a spectacular masterpiece this one of my favorite game of all time and remain the best of 7th generation can't wait for part 2
  58. Jun 12, 2018
    3
    Sorry but this game is not very good at all. I did not care for the characters in any way. While the premise of the infection and all that is cool, the game as a whole is just a vessel for wringing emotion out of the player. Surprisingly, it's worked for most people but I personally find this game absolutely boring.

    Everything about this story feels like someone went through with a
    Sorry but this game is not very good at all. I did not care for the characters in any way. While the premise of the infection and all that is cool, the game as a whole is just a vessel for wringing emotion out of the player. Surprisingly, it's worked for most people but I personally find this game absolutely boring.

    Everything about this story feels like someone went through with a giant rubber stamp reading MORE TRAGEDY and used it on every page. Joel begins the story by losing a daughter, conveniently the same age and personality type as a girl he'll meet a decade later. Characters who outlive their usefulness to the emotion extortion literally reveal they are infected less than a minute before they are killed off.

    And don't get me started on gameplay. While what's there is good and polished, it is ruined by being completely, and inexplicably, segregated into four distinct types of games: 1) area traversal/puzzle/stealth, 2) combat versus humans, 3) combat versus zombies, and 4) boss encounters. That's it. You will never do anything other than one of those four things and they will never intersect.

    Absolutely overrated
    Expand
  59. May 21, 2018
    10
    Una obra maestra!! Naughty Dog sabe como hacer una excelente historia, es uno de los mejores juegos que he jugado y no puedo esperar para jugar la parte 2 , quiero mas aventuras de Joel y Ellie!!
  60. May 20, 2018
    9
    Este juego se encuentra en mi TOP5 de esta generación. No le pongo un 10, que se lo podría merecer solo por su historia, pero la inteligencia artificial del juego y lo lineal que es hace que no sea el juego perfecto. Criticable puede ser el exceso de cinemáticas.
  61. May 10, 2018
    10
    Jedna od najboljih igara ikada !
    Dan danas se najezim kad vec samo pomislim na last of us
  62. May 6, 2018
    10
    Un juego que mezcla una gran narrativa con buena jugabilidad. lo más destacable de este título es su capacidad para hacer que el jugador empatice con sus personajes, es algo que no logran muchos juegos. 10/10
  63. Apr 27, 2018
    10
    Di sicuro il miglior gioco che abbia mai giocato, una trama avvincente e un gameplay fantastico. Questo capolavoro è riuscito a far appassionare delle persone che non sono mai stati interessate a nessun tipo di videogioco, grazie alla sua storia.
  64. Apr 21, 2018
    10
    i personally have never played more emotional game that this,just life changing game!
  65. Apr 20, 2018
    9
    Every thing in this game is perfect except one thing, the aim feels a bit clunky. 9/10
  66. Apr 20, 2018
    1
    What a game, this is excellent, just sit and experience this swirling story!!! The duration it is not very long, Ellie and IAs sometimes disfunction but this game stands out!
  67. Apr 20, 2018
    7
    Plot outside of Joel and Ellie's relationship is boring, cliche and predictable. Combat is pretty mediocre, AI isn't nearly as good as advertised. Game really coddles the player, making it a not very difficult to an experienced gamer. With that being said the relationship between Joel and Ellie is pretty amazing, as is the atmosphere and score.

    Overall it's a fairly solid experience and
    Plot outside of Joel and Ellie's relationship is boring, cliche and predictable. Combat is pretty mediocre, AI isn't nearly as good as advertised. Game really coddles the player, making it a not very difficult to an experienced gamer. With that being said the relationship between Joel and Ellie is pretty amazing, as is the atmosphere and score.

    Overall it's a fairly solid experience and one you should check out, but don't be surprised if it fall short of the hype

    This game is well worth your time, but don't be surprised if it falls a little short of the hype.
    Expand
  68. Apr 18, 2018
    10
    I played the Last of Us for the first time in 2013, 5 years ago. From the first opening minutes, I was hooked and sucked into the world, starting off the game with an intense emotional beat that then carried us into the starting credits, I knew that Naughty Dog had done something special. I've had many years to look at the game and replay it and I can say without a doubt that it is theI played the Last of Us for the first time in 2013, 5 years ago. From the first opening minutes, I was hooked and sucked into the world, starting off the game with an intense emotional beat that then carried us into the starting credits, I knew that Naughty Dog had done something special. I've had many years to look at the game and replay it and I can say without a doubt that it is the best game I have ever experienced. The gameplay may not be the most in-depth but I found so much joy sneaking up to a clicker and putting it down. The last of us inspires me still to this day as I recently got a tattoo in honor of the game and what it did for me. It made me want to have a daughter, someone I can love and care for and would sacrifice the world for. The last of us is a 10/10 game and I would recommend it to anyone. Expand
  69. Apr 6, 2018
    10
    10/10 (Truly a masterpiece)
    Amazing gameplay, Beautiful graphics, Heart-touching story, Best soundtrack
  70. Apr 6, 2018
    10
    One of the greatest games of all time. An absolute masterpiece with mature subtle storytelling, immersive gameplay and attention to detail.
  71. Apr 4, 2018
    10
    "The Last of Us" is arguably the best PS3 game ever made. It's a bleak post-apocalyptic survival game that recalls "The Road", "The Walking Dead" and "Children of Men". Developed by Naughty Dog (the makers of "Uncharted"), this is interactive storytelling of the highest order. The plot is a simple one; gruff loner Joel must escort Ellie, a feisty, but wise girl, to a rebel group's"The Last of Us" is arguably the best PS3 game ever made. It's a bleak post-apocalyptic survival game that recalls "The Road", "The Walking Dead" and "Children of Men". Developed by Naughty Dog (the makers of "Uncharted"), this is interactive storytelling of the highest order. The plot is a simple one; gruff loner Joel must escort Ellie, a feisty, but wise girl, to a rebel group's headquarters located hundreds of miles away. However, the task is a possibly deadly one due to the psychotic gangs, kill squads and "zombies" that now roam the United States. Surprisingly, the game is quite profound. Writing, acting and directing are all top notch and the presentation resembles a great Hollywood drama.

    Gameplay-wise, "The Last of Us" is similar to "Manhunt", the controversial Rockstar game from 2003. At times, stealth is needed to survive, while the gunplay and brawling are grounded to resemble realism. As you progress in the game, you'll be able to upgrade your weapons and abilities by collecting building materials and medicine. The urban and countryside environments are not only expansive, but highly-detailed. The abandoned cities have a convincing, decayed look. They all contain scattered letters, pictures and comics that give the illusion people once lived in them. The world of "The Last of Us" is a very lonely, depressing and haunting one. But the colorful characters, involving story and excellent performances will keep you hooked.

    The game also includes good competitive multiplayer that ties into the story, but the single player campaign is what makes it great. It's an artistic triumph that elevates the genre and really stands on a plane of its own. The script could've been made by filmmakers and won several movie awards. In fact, the 2017 horror movie "It Comes at Night" borrows much inspiration from "The Last of Us". If you've never played it, then you'll be blown away. It's a masterpiece. I'd give it a 10 out of 10.
    Expand
  72. Mar 14, 2018
    5
    After finishing this game, all I felt was " Well this game was average at best and highly overrated." The graphics are great and the voice acting is well done but the story wasn't interesting at all and the characters felt dull and boring.
  73. Feb 28, 2018
    7
    Good things first. Story. Characters. Graphics. Beautiful on ps3. Awful on ps4.
    Bad things. Bad feeling about character control. So rubbery. Not really good stealth. At some point game just tells you that now is the action time and you can't stealth from this point. Puzzles and QTE are just boring. Also costume design is not realistic. They looks like a family on a mountain trip. Just
    Good things first. Story. Characters. Graphics. Beautiful on ps3. Awful on ps4.
    Bad things. Bad feeling about character control. So rubbery. Not really good stealth. At some point game just tells you that now is the action time and you can't stealth from this point. Puzzles and QTE are just boring. Also costume design is not realistic. They looks like a family on a mountain trip. Just dirty. Joel's friend with traps look more like survivors do.
    Expand
  74. Feb 27, 2018
    9
    I give this game an 9.

    It's a great game, with a production value that stands among the greats of this generation! The dialogue and voice acting are absolutely amazing, though I would have liked a tiny bit more diversity with the dialogue choices you make a la Mass Effect. That would have been the cherry on the cake. Gameplay-wise, that's where the game lost a few points for me. The
    I give this game an 9.

    It's a great game, with a production value that stands among the greats of this generation! The dialogue and voice acting are absolutely amazing, though I would have liked a tiny bit more diversity with the dialogue choices you make a la Mass Effect. That would have been the cherry on the cake.

    Gameplay-wise, that's where the game lost a few points for me. The gameplay mechanic is very well done and I like that you can upgrade your character's skills and weapons. But the level design is somewhat bland, for the exception of a couple of chapters that stands out. The puzzles, if they are considered puzzles, are absolute no brainers, which is a shame for this type of game. The combat is kind of unbalanced, in my opinion. I don't like the fact that clickers and bloaters can one-hit kill you. Yes I know you can upgrade your shiv to be able to counter the clickers' grapple, but it should have been by default anyway, knowing that you can only carry 3 breakable shivs at anytime anyway! Also, I don't like the fact that it takes 3-4-5 bullets/arrows to take down a human enemy. I mean, the game tries it's best to look as realistic as possible, but man if I snipe a guy in the head, he should die, even if he has a helmet on. If I shoot you with a shotgun at point blank, you die, Kevlar vest or not! If I impale you with an arrow, you are not in top shape condition to fight afterwards, you are either very wounded or dying! Even on higher difficulty levels, it should not take more bullets than it realistically needs to kill a non super-human in a game. What should change with difficulty levels is the amount of damage you can take and how smart the AI is. That's a mistake so many game devs make and it would make the game's battles much more interesting, especially since one hit stealth kills are so important in this game. I don't see why ranged battles should be any different.

    The music does an awesome job at setting the mood right at any situation. And the sound effects are top notch.

    Multiplayer is also a cool addition, though not necessary to enjoy the game! The meat of the game definitely resides in it's single player mode.

    Overall, The Last of Us is great game, if not one of the best this year, but I do not believe it deserves all the praise it has been given by the press. It has its flaws and some gameplay hiccups that keep it from achieving perfection.
    Expand
  75. Feb 14, 2018
    7
    Cutscene concentration is too high. I was so bored during the first 4 hours. Graphics are OK, but for PS3. The whole gameplay is just walking through a corridor between cutscenes. The story is good, but nothing special. The dialogues and emotions of the characters are incredibly stupid and not believeable. Only music is flawless in this game. No idea, why it is so overhyped.
  76. Jan 29, 2018
    10
    Oh my god... It's 12/10 !!! It's really beautiful story of heroes... I will recommend this game my childs! Thanks Naughty Dog for this amazing experience!
  77. Jan 21, 2018
    10
    An exceptional gem of a game. In terms of storytelling, character development, immersiveness & emotional value The Last of Us has no equal. The script is excellent and not a word of dialogue spoken by any of the characters seem out of place, it all feels extremely natural. The gameplay also contributes to this, as it plays out in a way in which you need to scrounge for supplies ( as youAn exceptional gem of a game. In terms of storytelling, character development, immersiveness & emotional value The Last of Us has no equal. The script is excellent and not a word of dialogue spoken by any of the characters seem out of place, it all feels extremely natural. The gameplay also contributes to this, as it plays out in a way in which you need to scrounge for supplies ( as you would suspect in a post-apocalyptic world ). All this makes this one of the most immersive games ever made, and because of this you feel like you have a strong bond with the characters, and genuinely start to care about what happens to them. The soundtrack is dramatically superb and the voice acting is also one of the best of the bunch. An absolute masterpiece. Expand
  78. Jan 17, 2018
    10
    Эшли Джонсон и Трой Бэйкер уже вписали себя в историю, не только видеоигр, но в принципе среди всех медиа произведений. Нил Дракман, Брюс Стрейли и причастные поднялись на уровень мега творцов современности. Великолепная игра.Эшли Джонсон и Трой Бэйкер уже вписали себя в историю, не только видеоигр, но в принципе среди всех медиа произведений. Нил Дракман, Брюс Стрейли и причастные поднялись на уровень мега творцов современности. Великолепная игра.
  79. Jan 2, 2018
    10
    No hace falta decir gran cosa sobre este juego. Tan solo hay que jugarlo para descubrir que es la historia mejor contada en un videojuego.
  80. Dec 21, 2017
    10
    By far this is the best game in existence right now.
    I rate the game a solid 1000 out of 1000.
    Please make the last of us part 2 even better and even sadder than the first.
    Thank you so much naughty dog.
  81. Dec 19, 2017
    0
    un juego ciertamente aburrido no hay mucho que decir es malo hay muy poco por explorar hay mejores opciones que jugar ciertamente no lo recomiendo te vas a aburrir mucho
  82. Dec 13, 2017
    10
    A true Masterpiece the best video game I have ever played. The story is amazing and the game play is fun and exhilarating. It also has moments of survival horror which are very entertaining. I can not recommend this game more.
  83. Dec 12, 2017
    10
    One of the best games I ever played. Everything is well done, amazing story, great characters, immerse gameplay. Good job Naughty Dog, can't wait part II.
  84. Dec 9, 2017
    10
    Easily one the best games I have ever played.
    The story, the gameplay (especially on harder difficulties), and also the multiplayer, none of them has a major flaw.
    Oh and, this game killed my fat PS3 lol
  85. Nov 16, 2017
    10
    The best game of ever, im so exiting to the second part, nice work naughty gods!!! Una experiencia unica de parte de estos desarrolladores ya que comparte el mundo posapocaliptico con infeccion de hongos y buenos personajes.
  86. Oct 29, 2017
    8
    Lleva los gráficos de PS3 al máximo, muy buena historia, gran jugabilidad, entrañables personajes. Una pena que haya salido el mismo año que GTA V y se pierda el GOTY.
  87. Oct 7, 2017
    10
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  88. Sep 24, 2017
    10
    this game is the best for ever in the world and one of my best game and I can say :from my idea the last of us is the best game that I played I cry with this game I laugh and I live
  89. Sep 24, 2017
    10
    best game i have played period.
    if only naughty dog would make pc games in the future.
    story line is amazing and the game gave me chills at a lot of moments.
    It really gets you in the story line
  90. Sep 22, 2017
    9
    One of the best PS3 game ever. But, only if you want to watch good movie. If you want to play... at least you've Demon’s Souls, right?
    Anyway, you will get from 6 to 15 hour of superb cut-scene, good story and moderate game-play.
  91. Sep 18, 2017
    4
    No gameplay,simple story,amazing graphics but some rendering errors,characters not so bad but not so good,no second run(because the story is the same).Sound effects are not particular inspired and there is only a single finale.Gameplay is a synonim of fun and this game is just so boring.Controls are sometimes tricky and there is a poor variety of weapons. We have great wievs but not soNo gameplay,simple story,amazing graphics but some rendering errors,characters not so bad but not so good,no second run(because the story is the same).Sound effects are not particular inspired and there is only a single finale.Gameplay is a synonim of fun and this game is just so boring.Controls are sometimes tricky and there is a poor variety of weapons. We have great wievs but not so remarkable.This is another example of a pumped up game by critics. Expand
  92. Aug 28, 2017
    7
    Un bel gioco ma non il capolavoro per cui viene spacciato . Alla fine ha un gamelay sufficiente e una trama mediocre raccontata in modo eccelso . Sicuramente il gioco più sopravvalutato della storia , per adesso
  93. Aug 23, 2017
    10
    This game is my top choice for PS3, it's amazing! The graphics, characters, emotions, moments, music, everything is done nearly perfect. I don't know if there are games out there similar to The Last of Us, it's so unique and no one else done its job this good.
  94. Aug 14, 2017
    10
    Incredible in every way and an absolute treat to look at, The Last of Us is arguably the defining story of a generation, and it's one of the most effective uses of science fiction in modern media.
  95. Jul 28, 2017
    10
    THE LAST OF US is considered to be one of the greatest video games of all time not just to me but to the majority of the people who played it and experienced in such a way that no other video game can ever do . the game is flawless to be honest . [Gameplay /sounds/ graphics/ story/acting] all are perfect you just can't ask for more . especially the story which made every one who played itTHE LAST OF US is considered to be one of the greatest video games of all time not just to me but to the majority of the people who played it and experienced in such a way that no other video game can ever do . the game is flawless to be honest . [Gameplay /sounds/ graphics/ story/acting] all are perfect you just can't ask for more . especially the story which made every one who played it burst in tears .
    the last of us is not just the best post-apocalyptic game to be ever made. It the Best game of All time.
    Expand
  96. Jul 27, 2017
    9
    Although I don't like zombies's games I really enjoyed this game. I really love the plot. It has very emotional moments and it really makes you think about the moral of the characters that appear during the game. You really get involved in the story and you develop feelings for the main characters. Graphics and cinetmatic are great as well. It took me almost 20 hours in easy mode andAlthough I don't like zombies's games I really enjoyed this game. I really love the plot. It has very emotional moments and it really makes you think about the moral of the characters that appear during the game. You really get involved in the story and you develop feelings for the main characters. Graphics and cinetmatic are great as well. It took me almost 20 hours in easy mode and spending time searching for resources (so it can take you less time if you don't do that). If the noise of the zombies annoy you just mute your tv when they appear and it'll be fine. Expand
  97. Jul 22, 2017
    9
    As a long standing PC gamer, this is one of the games I'd heard massive hype about from my console owning friends, it was in their opinion the best game on the PS3 and one of the best games ever. Now that PS3s have come down in price massively, I shelled out £30 for one second hand, and picked this up for £6, so the question is was it worth it?

    The simple answer is absolutely. It has
    As a long standing PC gamer, this is one of the games I'd heard massive hype about from my console owning friends, it was in their opinion the best game on the PS3 and one of the best games ever. Now that PS3s have come down in price massively, I shelled out £30 for one second hand, and picked this up for £6, so the question is was it worth it?

    The simple answer is absolutely. It has some fantastic acting, especially from the actors playing Joel, Ellie and Bill (same guy who played Dan from Deadwood, perfect casting choice!), the storyline is amazing and the gameplay is for the most part absolutely spot on. The combat is a mix of stealth or full on guns blazing mayhem, but if you choose the latter then I wish you luck because ammunition and supplies are in very short supply here, as you'd expect in an apocalypse. There's enough variety in the combat and enemies that it never really gets boring, and the human enemies especially are for the most part very intelligent. Once you're spotted, or if you open fire, they will hunt you down, flank you and attack in large groups to overwhelm you.

    Without giving any of the story away it really does make you think and long to know more. There's not massive amounts of clunky exposition, like any good story teller, the writers give you the basic outlines and information, and enough about the characters that you can fill in the rest. Ellie is especially a nice change in a game - a female character that is neither a damsel in distress or a hard faced killer, but often a mix of the two, struggling to get by in a world where everything seems out to kill you. Joel is a broken man who finds his way back towards his old personality towards the end of the game.

    There is one or two things I didn't like about the game. It does feel a little linear at times, forcing you along a specific path, however although you have to pass through a certain street or building, your path through it to deal with your enemies is very much left to yourself. I also found some of the puzzles a little repetitive and simple, but that allowed you to concentrate on the storyline presented.

    Two final things I thought they did very well:

    A second playthrough really pays off as you know what will happen later in the game. For example, about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through you meet a boy called Sam and his brother Henry and at one point walk through a toy shop. Sam picks up a transformers style toy, but Henry tells him to put it down as its unecessary weight. If you've played through to the end you'll know that Ellie picked up that toy. On my second playthrough I noticed Ellie hovering near it when the others were leaving the shop, but the toy was still there. I had to turn for a moment, and when I turned back she was running out of the room. The toy had gone. It was a small detail, but a fun one

    With the exception of the Firefly pendants, the collectibles and achievements make sense and tie into the storyline. The comics are for Ellie, the manuals that increase health kits or grenade radius are military manuals, the artifacts are poignant messages left by people such as notes to a missing family member or a newspaper cutting about a part of the outbreak. They don't feel forced and add something to the story. Not only that but you can prompt additional conversations if you take your time and see the right prompts. Some of these even link to the artifacts. It feels like there's a point to hunting them down beyond simple playstation trophies. The pendants are the only exception to this, with the exception of one in particular owned by Ellie, they serve no purpose beyond something to look for.

    The quibbles are minor though, the game is brilliant and worth every high score it has been awarded. It won't be for everyone, but the facts don't lie, this game gets all the applause because it deserves it.
    Expand
  98. Jul 19, 2017
    9
    While it may not be the 'best game of all time' as it is often described, The Last of Us is one video game in a rare strain of titles that serve as top-notch examples of what makes a great gaming experience. If you know someone who doesn't get the excitement and popularity surrounding the video game industry, and you want to show them as many of the reasons why as possible in one go, thisWhile it may not be the 'best game of all time' as it is often described, The Last of Us is one video game in a rare strain of titles that serve as top-notch examples of what makes a great gaming experience. If you know someone who doesn't get the excitement and popularity surrounding the video game industry, and you want to show them as many of the reasons why as possible in one go, this would make a good option. The narrative is deep and emotionally compelling, the presentation is as cinematic as a film with long running sessions feeling comparable to binge watching a premium channel television show. The score, effects and atmosphere mesh with the environments and contexts throughout to alternately show beauty, horror, action, thrills, laughs, sentiment. The game mechanics are similarly multilingual, providing samples of RPG and TPS gameplay, platforming, stealth etc.

    Yet among these strengths lie the weaknesses: while it would be unfair to coin the phrase "jack of all trades, master of none", it does sum up how I feel about the broad reach of TLOU. With so many strengths, some are bound to be weaker than others and none can be mind-blowing on their own. However, the game is still a wonder in that it is the sum of all it's positives working in tandem. Also, even the biggest weak points are still far from 'bad'. There is a constant stream of goodness, but ultimately this is not a 10/10 for me.
    Expand
  99. Jul 10, 2017
    10
    The Last of Us is without any doubts the best game made for PS3 ever. Absolutely amazing story-telling, engaging and immersive. You can almost feel bonds between Joel and Ellie. I recommend this game for every PS3 owner! It is must have!
  100. Jul 6, 2017
    7
    "Niña ven pacá' que tengo un bate de beisbol a punto para estampartelo en tus sesos con un hongo incipiente bloqueado debido a tu inmunidad biologica" -una situación que se repite durante todo el juego, no sin antes recolectar mil objetos de los cuales solo me interesan las vendas y algún cartucho.
    El modus operandi del juego es ejecutar la estrategia denominada "los tres mosqueteros" que
    "Niña ven pacá' que tengo un bate de beisbol a punto para estampartelo en tus sesos con un hongo incipiente bloqueado debido a tu inmunidad biologica" -una situación que se repite durante todo el juego, no sin antes recolectar mil objetos de los cuales solo me interesan las vendas y algún cartucho.
    El modus operandi del juego es ejecutar la estrategia denominada "los tres mosqueteros" que consiste en: recolectar-cinemática-cazar durante toda la campaña, aún no estoy seguro de si meter esto en la caja del spoiler ya que TODO el tiempo es necesario hacerlo, si no lo haces viene el coco en forma de zombi y te come.
    Ellen Page está espectacular durante todo el metraje pero mejor hubiese sido que en lugar de zombis hubiese mujeres esbeltas del gusto de la señorita.
    Expand
  101. Jun 14, 2013
    10
    This game truly is phenomenal. Naughty Dog proves yet again why they are the kings of the PS3, and arguably gaming in general. The Last of Us gets everything right. The environments, the atmosphere, the gameplay, the storyline, the characters, the graphics. Everything. I really can't say enough how amazing this game truly ended up being.
Metascore
95

Universal acclaim - based on 98 Critics

Critic score distribution:
  1. Positive: 97 out of 98
  2. Negative: 0 out of 98
  1. Sep 16, 2013
    97
    Flawless in its ambition and almost perfect in its execution. A brave and remarkable game quite unlike any other.
  2. Sep 10, 2013
    80
    The Last of Us is a great action-adventure game that manages to capture the feeling of post-apocalypse and survival. The story is alright but way too manipulative and borrows heavily from other, better, material. Still the segmented survival gameplay and the amazing audiovisual production makes the game an experience everybody should check out.
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 4, 2013
    90
    Despite the breakneck pace of the prologue, it takes quite a while for The Last of Us to pick up some speed again. However, once the cold harsh winter arrives, the action (and story) ramps up. So much so, it puts most Hollywood productions to shame. [July 2013, p.76]