2.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. JRM
    Dec 7, 2009
    I would have given the game a 2, but the price brought it down a notch more. The game is terrible. There really isn't much more to be said that isn't already said by many, many others. Tony Hawk defending this rip-off is an embarrassment.
  2. Travis
    Jan 13, 2010
    I am currently 21 years old and have been gaming since I was given an 64 for Christmas when it launched. Never before have I seen such a lackluster, broken title. I would rather play through rogue warrior twice than spend 10 minutes with this game, and that's pretty sad seeing as rogue warrior is a joke. Activision will never be getting another dollar of my money as I feel they I am currently 21 years old and have been gaming since I was given an 64 for Christmas when it launched. Never before have I seen such a lackluster, broken title. I would rather play through rogue warrior twice than spend 10 minutes with this game, and that's pretty sad seeing as rogue warrior is a joke. Activision will never be getting another dollar of my money as I feel they ripped me, and anyone else who purchased this day one before reviews off. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Expand
  3. MentholLove
    Nov 24, 2009
    Bad. Bad bad bad. What happened to gaming? Tony Hawk was a generally good game back on 64 and PS1. What HAPPENED?
  4. KritU
    Nov 27, 2009
    good thing this is one of the best year for gamers with so many great games line-up. So the developers of "TH:Ride" could just simply say that compare to those awesome games, of course this game would look like a piece of trash. But in fact, this game is a trash comparing to any game even with the worst game imaginable. You are lucky Activision, I couldn't give minus billion because I will.
  5. Nov 8, 2020
    The motion control was the worst idea they came up with why not make a skateboarding game that is what Neversoft made, also levels suck plain and simple.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 29 Critic Reviews

1. The board brings the franchise to life in remarkable ways. There is a decent variety of game modes and the β€˜80s look is a nice touch.
  2. The huge level of frustration is not worth the time it takes to master the awkward gameplay idiosyncrasies. Instead, it’s more tempting – even as someone with experience – to just spam the waggle movements for a passable high score.
  3. Activision panicked, all right, and they fired on all cylinders back at Skate, ready to prove that their series had what it takes to get back on top. Sadly, for fans of Tony Hawk, every shot missed its target. Tony Hawk: Ride was a knee-jerk reaction by a publisher who pushed gimmick over gameplay, and the result feels like the most manufactured, soulless gaming experience to ever be released.