8.2

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Dec 13, 2010
    The voice acting is superb, the environments, while they can glitch are beautiful and do immerse you, and the action itself is pretty intuitive and fun. It can be suprisingly hard sometimes, and does retain some re-playability to unlock everything. Multiplayer is very well done, so more people should head out and go play this!
  2. Jul 2, 2011
    Isn't it surprising that Transformers, of all things, has a solid video game? The singleplayer has great gameplay but the environments feel repetitive. But this is Cybertron, a technical planet so give it a break. The story is too OK but darker. However, I find the Decepticon campaign humorous because of how the Decepticons act, especially Starscream. The story has co-op, but online onlyIsn't it surprising that Transformers, of all things, has a solid video game? The singleplayer has great gameplay but the environments feel repetitive. But this is Cybertron, a technical planet so give it a break. The story is too OK but darker. However, I find the Decepticon campaign humorous because of how the Decepticons act, especially Starscream. The story has co-op, but online only (why?). Horde mode is also fun. And another thing I like about online is that you can create (to an extent) your own Transformer. This may sound nerdy, but I always wanted my dream Transformers come to life. War for Cybertron is a great game. Roll out! Expand
  3. Sep 18, 2014
    One of the best games that I have ever played. This game offers us a great story of the War on Cybertron and a GREAT gameplay and a beautful voice acting. I was also impressed with the amount of playable characters like Bumblebee, Optimus, Megatron, Sondwave, Megatron... This is a beautiful game and it is worth to play throught several times, using different characters.
  4. Jun 30, 2011
    The greatest transformers game ever! This game was action packed from beginning to end with hours and hours of gameplay and the onlinemultiplayer was great until everybody stopped playing, my only problem with the game was the final battle against trypticon took mw forever because their were no heckpoints throughout the fight against him, but the ending ccredits were awesome. I alwaysThe greatest transformers game ever! This game was action packed from beginning to end with hours and hours of gameplay and the onlinemultiplayer was great until everybody stopped playing, my only problem with the game was the final battle against trypticon took mw forever because their were no heckpoints throughout the fight against him, but the ending ccredits were awesome. I always hate the ending credits of game because their boring and they take forever but with this game they were awesome with the transformers theme and the original g1 series graphics. All in all this game was no doubt a 10, great graphics, excellent gameplay, with exciting story, and nonstop action, this was the perfect transformers game Expand
  5. Nov 14, 2011
    War for Cybertron marks an evolution in the Transformers Video Game Series, a true work of originality and divine inspiration. Taking us back to the hallowed realms of Generation One Transformers, WfC's plot serves as a direct prequel to the original animated series, which I'm sure will make long-time fans **** in their limited edition Optimus Prime silk pyjamas, your standard fair, youWar for Cybertron marks an evolution in the Transformers Video Game Series, a true work of originality and divine inspiration. Taking us back to the hallowed realms of Generation One Transformers, WfC's plot serves as a direct prequel to the original animated series, which I'm sure will make long-time fans **** in their limited edition Optimus Prime silk pyjamas, your standard fair, you spend six missions wrecking **** as the Decepticons, then six missions cleaning it up as the Autobots, the character designs and personalities are true to their G1 counterparts, which i'm sure everyone can appreciate. The gameplay is a significant step up from previous movie-based entries, the graphics are silky smooth and a joy to behold (particular props to the brilliant transformation animations) and the world of Cybertron is created with love, care and immense detail, the sleek, metallic structure of the world very rightly suited to subject-matter. The multiplayer does have more than your standard shooter, but won't have you coming back for long (COD, Halo, Assassin's Creed and Battlefield all trump it significantly). Overall, the best Transformers game ever made and one of the most fun i've had with a games campaign for a while now, but I sincerely hope they don't blow it with this coming sequel. Expand
  6. Dec 12, 2011
    It is amazing not as much as Transformers Armada with he sand box exploring byt as similar controls and game play style. The multilayer is addictive but sadly ended when the big shot games came out right after it like black ops and halo reach. If it wasn't for those games the multilayer would be full right now but overall the game is amazing and the plot is excellent
  7. Nov 25, 2010
    great one! I mean there really is a lack of transforming robot games on any console anywhere, so we Transformers fans have to take the experience where we can get it. This sounds quite worthy of my time.
    oh, found a transporter in france :)
    fun to watch: http://www.lookeen.net/de/352/allgemein/deutsch-e-postbrief-lookeen-stellt-sich-der-herausforderung/ Again..This "review" seems to
    oh, found a transporter in france :)

Again..This "review" seems to be Pro-Gobots.
  8. Jan 1, 2011
    This is the best game that no one played. As a Transformers fan, this game is great and is full of fan service. The story is pretty good, the game play is solid, the graphics are great, and the voice acting is perfect. My only issue is that at times ammo can be sparse and no one plays this online anymore, which is a shame. If you are a Transformers fan, or a fan of action games, buy it.
  9. Jul 1, 2011
    I just finished this game and it is near perfect! The best run and gun 3rd person shooter I've played in awhile. The enemies are varied, the 2 campaigns are equally fun, and if you like transformers you'll love the story. The ability to transform at almost any time during battles is a unique idea that works amazingly well and can help you in sticky situations. I fully recommend this gameI just finished this game and it is near perfect! The best run and gun 3rd person shooter I've played in awhile. The enemies are varied, the 2 campaigns are equally fun, and if you like transformers you'll love the story. The ability to transform at almost any time during battles is a unique idea that works amazingly well and can help you in sticky situations. I fully recommend this game if you're looking for something quick and fun. Expand
  10. Aug 25, 2011
    You could totally skip the story mode and just play the multiplayer and you would have a great time. The story is okay, I got bored though after beating the Decepticon side and playing some of the Autobot side and just played the multiplayer.
  11. Nov 17, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. loved transformers as a kid and still love em.. this is a game that youll not want to stop playing whatever ur playing, multiplayer or campaign. the classes to choose from the weapons and iconic characters-simply a bad ass game whichever side you choose- autobot or DECEPTICONS....but really go with decepticons for maximum destruction Expand
  12. Nov 4, 2013
    The best transformers series of all time. Great story, good gameplay and also cool design for every character. This is an absolutely must have for all the gamers who love shooting games. So much better than my expectation!
  13. Mar 17, 2018
    Этот текст здесь для того что бы оценка отобразилась в моем профиле.
  14. Feb 15, 2015
    Probably one of the best, if not, the best transformers game ever. Had lots of fun, from slightly repetitive (SLIGHTLY) campaign to the awesome multiplayer. Absolute must-buy for a Transformers fan. If you aren't into Transformers, I still recommend picking this up.
  15. Jan 27, 2017
    War for Cybertron marks an evolution in the Transformers Video Game Series, a true work of originality and divine inspiration. Taking us back to the hallowed realms of Generation One Transformers, WfC's plot serves as a direct prequel to the original animated series, which I'm sure will make long-time fans **** in their limited edition Optimus Prime silk pyjamas, your standard fair.
  16. Nov 12, 2018
    Лучший подарок фанатам трансформеров! Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!
  17. Jun 21, 2020
    Alongside Fall of Cybertron, this is one of the best Transformers games ever made. The world and environments are interesting and fun to explore. The levels are unique and offer plenty of challenges to overcome and complement the gameplay and vehicle modes. The story and characters are fantastic, are faithful to Transformers lore, and are exciting to play in the war-torn world ofAlongside Fall of Cybertron, this is one of the best Transformers games ever made. The world and environments are interesting and fun to explore. The levels are unique and offer plenty of challenges to overcome and complement the gameplay and vehicle modes. The story and characters are fantastic, are faithful to Transformers lore, and are exciting to play in the war-torn world of Cybertron. High Moon Studios made a love letter to fans and it truly shows. Though you can't play online anymore (which also means no cheaters), this game is still a MUST play for any Transformers fan. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 45 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 28, 2010
    It's not bad, exactly, and a lot of people are going to have fun with it just by virtue of the fact that they get to play as an awesome Transformer. It's just not as good as it could be.
  2. As a shooter, Transformers is purely about running and gunning, and the lack of strategy causes problems with difficulty-balancing.
    Transformers: The War for Cybertron is definitely a love-letter to fans of the G1 cartoon series. All of your favorite characters are here and somehow mixed in with a genuinely fun and competent shooter.