7.3

1. MM
    Apr 20, 2007
    This game is really overrated. It feels and plays like the ps2 version only with better graphic. What about innovative game play? Developers can't just change graphic and sell the same game over and over...
  2. TimothyG.
    May 5, 2007
    This game is trash and the fighting is no where near DOA quality for a next gen console.
  3. Brax
    May 18, 2007
    Sub-par fighters like Virtua Fighter and DoA are just pointless when you have Tekken.
  4. ThisGameSucksBad
    Jun 11, 2007
    This game is so fucking gay. Worst game I have ever played in my whole entire life. The makers of this game need to take it back and fix it. The guys hit you while your blocking. Sometimes when they hit you, they dont even give you a chance to hit them again. Its so fucking gay. I hate this game. So frustrating. The game sucks major fucking balls. Piece of shit and a waste of my money...
  5. ThonD.
    Feb 27, 2007
    Wow, just like every other PS3 game I've played. Slightly WORSE gameplay than PS2, but great graphics. Wow, wish I could buy a Wii, but can't find any. Plenty of PS3s to be had though! Well, at least I've got a Blu-Ray player- even though, uh, I don't remember wanting one.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 47 Critic Reviews

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Virtua Fighter 5 kicks everyone's ass up and down the block. Sure some fighting series like "Soul Calibur" and "Tekken" distract you with all kinds of extra modes and, uh, bowling, but VF5 rises above the pack thanks to the sheer depth of its gameplay. [Mar 2007, p.84]
  2. Virtua Fighter 5 is downright incredible. Its a near perfect port from the Arcades and features some of the most engrossing gameplay and visuals ever to grace a home console. [JPN Import]
  3. As an intelligent and masterful 3D beat 'em up experience, this is as pure as it gets. [JPN Import]